10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oberbetschdorf Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Oberbetschdorf Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oberbetschdorf Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oberbetschdorf Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oberbetschdorf Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oberbetschdorf Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oberbetschdorf Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oberbetschdorf Alsace:
Hôtel Restaurant À L’Etoile
Hôtel Restaurant À L’étoile is located in Merkwiller-Pechelbronn in the Alsace region, 40 minutes from Strasbourg. It offers free Wi-Fi and large grounds area with terrace.Each comfortable guest room at L’étoile has a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional and regional cuisine and guests are invited to relax in the bar with a drink.Nearby guests can visit the traditional villages of Hunspach and Seebach, and Haguenau is a 15-minute drive from the Hôtel Restaurant À L’étoile.For guests discovering the region by car, free private parking is available.
- large bungalow for family of 4 set opposite where you can park car and sit in garden, large traditional Alsace meal
- Friendly staff. Excellent location, well-placed to discover the area.
- Did fully fit our needs and they took care to send me my credit card that I forgot. Great customer support.
- Very good value for money. No luxury, but clean and comfy. Friendly people
Bungalow grand, propre et fonctionnel, correspondant à la description
Facile d’accès et possibilité de se garer juste devant
Hôtel Restaurant Ritter’hoft
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant Ritter’hoft offers accommodations in Morsbronn-les-Bains, just 22 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Baden-Baden is 25 miles from Hotel Ritter’hoft, and Karlsruhe is 31 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 25 miles away.
- Attention to detail in all areas, well managed, excellently run hotel, superb food in licensed restaurant. Nice seating area to eat outside if preferred. Breakfast facilities equally impressive. You could easily spend a week here rather than our meagre one night! Also lots of local and national history to explore in the area. We had large bed room and en-suite walk in shower.
The staff couldn’t have been more friendly and welcoming- good English, German and French.
The food in the restaurant was delicious.
The breakfast had everything you could have wanted on its continental buffet.
The bedroom was fresh and newly decorated, and the bathroom was spacious.
There was a lift.
Well sited for visiting the Maginot Line and the north Vosges.
Some lovely cycle routes from the door of the hotel.
- very good service from staff. Food very good. Good location as a transit hotel. Just a few minutes drive from main road through Hagenau. Worth the drive ! Hotel had lifts which is vital with motorcycle bags etc
- The whole hotel was well maintained, very clean and efficiently run. The lady owner was friendly interested and engaged with her clients, even though she was obviously busy. The food and wine in the restaurant was exceptional.
- Excellent breakfast, reliable Wi-Fi, friendly staff
Logis La Source Des Sens Adult only
Logis La Source Des Sens Adult only welcomes you in a warm, friendly and contemporary environment, only 10 minutes by car from Haguenau and a 35-minute drive from Strasbourg. It offers a 2000 m² spa with sauna.This non smoking establishment offers comfortable and fully-equipped rooms, fresh and creative cuisine in a bright, cosy and modern decor.The restaurant room has a capacity of 100 seats. In the summer time you can enjoy your meals on a terrace on stilts that overlooks the garden.The seminar rooms can accommodate between 15 and 60 people and feature all necessary facilities for successful meetings.
- Everything: amazing food, impressive SPA, stunning room, quiteness, top professional staff, beautiful place feeling like home
- Ma nuance sur le rapport qualité prix ne concerne que le prix de la chambre. Mais à ce prix vous avez des demandes et moi même j’envisage d’y revenir,donc…
- Tout était super, confort de la chambre, spa excellent, petit déjeuner délicieux ! 2ème passage dans l’hôtel et toujours ravi. Les chambres nature sont le top.
- Un cadre exceptionnel, le spa est magnifique. Et le restaurant a la hauteur de nos attentes… idéal pour un séjour romantique.
- Le style moderne, les chambres lumineuses, le spa exceptionnel, le calme, le repas surtout le baba au rhum délicieux. Le personnel très aimable au SPA, le fait de pouvoir rendre la chambre plus tard en continuant à profiter des installations cintre un petit supplement.
Hotel Restaurant Beau Séjour
Located in Morsbronn-les-Bains in the region of Alsace, 22 miles from Strasbourg, Hotel Restaurant Beau Séjour features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Baden-Baden is 24 miles from Hotel Restaurant Beau Séjour, and Karlsruhe is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Check-in, Frühstück, Parkplatz, Restaurant, Service
- L’accueil très convivial, les chambres spacieuses, propres et très confortables, le buffet du petit déjeuner et les repas du chef au top… Bref nous avons passé un super week end de Pâques…nous reviendrons merci encore pour tout 😀 Pascal C. Et cie
- Accueil très sympathique chaleureux le petit déjeuner maison avec d’exellents produits nous y retournerons le lit très confortable
Accueil chaleureux et très professionnel. Nous étions les seuls clients ce 23 décembre, et avons eu l’occasion de discuter avec la propriétaire passionnée. La décoration de Noël était somptueuse.
Les lits sont prévus pour les personnes qui viennent en cure thermale dans la région (rhumatismes etc.), très confortables donc!
Le petit déjeuner vaut aussi le détour
- Sehr nettes Personal und schöne, moderne Zimmer. Das Frühstück war für französische Verhältnisse gut. Für eine spontane Übernachtung ist das Hotel uneingeschränkt empfehlenswert.
Château du Liebfrauenberg
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Château du Liebfrauenberg offers accommodations in Goersdorf. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Strasbourg is 26 miles from Château du Liebfrauenberg, and Baden-Baden is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 29 miles from Château du Liebfrauenberg.
- Magnifique site reposant ressourçant personnel agréable et serviable locaux confortable et spacieux j’y retourne week-end prochain avec ma fille il faute découvrir je ne connaissais pas je suis comblée ☺restaurane excellent 😋
Die Ruhe war himmlisch, nur Blätterrauschen in den Bäumen lud zu einem tiefen und erholsamen Schlaf. Die Betten sind bequem.
Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Die Fahrt zum Hotel durch den Wald war eine Abenteuerreise, wir haben kein Navi!
Jolie vue depuis la court.
Hôtes respectueuses du silence ambiant.
- Tolle, ruhige Lage. Großes, sehr sauberes Zimmer, gutes Bett. Nettes, hilfsbereites Personal. Frühstück nicht umwerfend, aber ok.
- Lage ist wirklich sehr gut. Alles andere war auch gut, bis auf die verkohlten Flammkuchen. Abends konnte man noch in einem Raum sitzen und sich selbst bedienen.
Hôtel Champ’ Alsace Centre
One of our top picks in Haguenau.Located in Haguenau, 16 miles from Strasbourg, Hôtel Champ’ Alsace Centre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Baden-Baden is 21 miles from Hôtel Champ Alsace Centre, and Obernai is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 20 miles from Hôtel Champ’ Alsace Centre.
The location is perfect, right in front of the train and bus station. Also the hotel is in the center of Haguenau, so everything you need is right around the corner.
The hotel room was nicely decorated, and the breakfast though simple was very nice and had everything you need for adults and children alike.
- The breakfast was good but could have had more choices of meat and cheese. Coffee machine was excellent
We stay at this hotel for the second time. Very convenient location near the train station and near the city center. Nearby are supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, bicycle rental. All major sights and museums of the city are within walking distance.
The hotel staff is very kind, all rooms are decorated very interesting.
The position of the hotel is very convenient for the old town centre with many shops, bars and restaurants; also near to the bus and train stations and a nice small park.
The owner went to great lengths to try to procure some gluten free bread on Sunday morning – when she couldn’t, she gave us a reduction on the cost of our stay. An unexpected and pleasant surprise.
- Nice hotel. Location is excellent, near the train station and a stone’s throw from the city center. Nearby are many restaurants and shops. Room design is very cute. The hotel staff is courteous and attentive to the guests. We enjoyed it, will definitely come again.
- The location is perfect, right in front of the train and bus station. Also the hotel is in the center of Haguenau, so everything you need is right around the corner.
Hôtel Restaurant La Couronne
Hôtel Restaurant La Couronne is located in Roppenheim, 23 miles from Strasbourg and 10 miles from Baden-Baden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Karlsruhe is 20 miles from Hôtel Restaurant La Couronne, and Baiersbronn is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very kind and welcoming reception. Lovely regional food. Very good bathroom.
- Excellent stopover location in a nice little village. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable.The restaurant had a busy, warm and happy atmosphere and the staff were very helpful and friendly
- Very nice little place to stop off if driving through France and further into Europe. Easy to get to. Very good restaurant.
- Very friendly. Great breakfast. Good for breaking the journey: UK to Italy through Austria. Superb evening meal there.
- Very friendly innkeepers who went out of their way to chat with us and to try to teach our daughters a little French. The food in the restaurant was good, and it included a few non-Alsatian options. The hotel building is at the back of the property, separate from the restaurant, so it was very quiet. A fenced-in courtyard behind the hotel was a nice place to sit and enjoy a bottle of wine in the evening. Other guests had brought a dog, who was able to play in the fenced-in yard.
Hostellerie La Boheme
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hostellerie La Boheme offers accommodations in Roppenheim, just 23 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baden-Baden is 10 miles from Hostellerie La Boheme, and Karlsruhe is 20 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic service, great place for bikers to stay before the Black Forest and then going to Switzerland. Friendly and welcoming and they love a good chat about bikes. What more could you want.
- No restaurant but owner prepared a simple meal for me. It was fine for an overnight stop but there was not much happening in the evening.
The food was rustic, regional, narrow range, but within own terms excellent.
Breakfast very simple and very French.
Very laid back, rustic and hoely.
- bon accueil. Bien situé. Le parking et l’environnement très agréable.
- Le petit déjeuner excellent. L’accueil également.
Hotel Restaurant Le Cleebourg
Located in Rott, 30 miles from Strasbourg, Hotel Restaurant Le Cleebourg features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Baden-Baden is 23 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Cleebourg, and Karlsruhe is 23 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 35 miles away.
L’hotel est moderne, très propre, la chambre est confortable avec une belle baie vitrée et un balcon, belle salle d’eau.
Le personnel est avenant.
Le restaurant est très bien, avec une jolie salle et une bonne carte variée et fournie, les plats sont très bons.
- Vlotte flexibiliteit in het restaurant. Mooie kamers met uitzicht. Goede parkeergelegenheid.
- Alles wunderbar ! Und ganz besonders freundliches Personal.
- Le personnel est souriant et accueillant, le serveur du repas mérite lui tout seul une grosse médaille vu qu’il était seul pour tout le service du soir, cocktails, glaces,cafés,apéros…en gardant sa bonne humeur et son sourire.
Un accueil très personnalisé. Des explications ont été donnés dans la chambre.
La cuisine et le service sont impeccables.
- L’hotel est moderne, très propre, la chambre est confortable avec une belle baie vitrée et un balcon, belle salle d’eau.
Hôtel Des Bois
Hôtel Des Bois is located in Seltz, 27 miles from Strasbourg and 11 miles from Baden-Baden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The hotel also provides bike rental. Karlsruhe is 16 miles from Hôtel Des Bois, and Baiersbronn is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 32 miles from Hôtel Des Bois.
- As a family of 4 on the drive back to the UK from Austria, we had an apartment which was large, modern and clean. The local family run Italian restaurant was great too.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful, even with an after hours check in.
- Hotel des Bois is located in France, only a few Km from Baden-Baden, Strasbourg, Rastatt, Karlsruhe. If you are travelling by car and are tired of expensive parking fees, and expensive hotels, this is for you. Excellent base for travelling the Schwartzwald. The hotel has very reasonable prices, is extremely clean, rooms are propperly sized, bathrooms are big, furniture is in excellent shape, TV, Wifi. Details like an expensive HansGrohe handshower with moving jets and massage is something you don’t expect. Sure the owners are passionate about antiques because our room had an art-deco radio from the ’40’s with pre-standard AM band, and a telephone from the 1930’s. The place is quiet, the bed is very confortable, there is a parking where you can leave the car overnight. Facilities for the disabled. THIS HOTEL IS A GEM, EXTREMELY RECCOMENDED if you drive a car, van or motorcycle and can drive there.
This is very convenient place and nice hotel, if you want to make a short trip around Alsace by car.
Supermarket is nearby and you can use high speed road very easily. Easy access from Germany side and inside of France. You never feel being betrayed when arrived at the entrance of Hotel.
The last but not least, there is very cute cat named Channel. She is so cute!
- Great hosts, excellent breakfast. Nice Italian restaurant nearby.
Top Hotels In Oberbetschdorf Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oberbetschdorf Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oberbetschdorf Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oberbetschdorf Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!