10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oballo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Oballo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oballo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oballo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oballo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oballo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oballo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oballo Asturias:
El Mirador De Fuentes Del Narcea
Set in the small town of Moncó, in the heart of the beautiful Fuentes del Narcea Nature Reserve, El Mirador de Fuentes de Narcea features a terrace and saunas.Offering impressive mountain views, this rural-style hotel features double or twin bedrooms and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. They include a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV.El Mirador de Fuentes de Narcea has a restaurant, a bar and there is a shared living room with a fireplace that leads into the outdoor furnished terrace. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.Well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Muniellos is only 5.6 mi away. A 30-minute drive will take you to the town of Cangas de Narcea and Asturias Airport is 62 mi away.
- Es un lugar maravilloso para desconectar, comer bien y hacer excursiones. La amabilidad de Emilia y Ruben es increíble, se preocupan por ti y te sientes como en casa, sin duda repetiremos.
Todo. Muy limpio. La atención fue excepcional. Un sitio genial para desconectar. Muy cerca de
- Las vistas son espectaculares. La atención estupenda, y ¡los desayunos!
- Todo, especialmente la amabilidad y el trato familiar de los dueños.
Me gusto la ubicación ,la tranquilidad, las vistas, el confort de la habitación pero
sobretodo la amabilidad de la dueña totalmente recomendable una estancia espectacular
Hotel Restaurante La Casilla
Located in Limés, La Casilla hotel and restaurant consists of 2 buildings featuring spacious and rustic bedrooms with spectacular mountain views. The hotel offers free Wi-fi and free on-site parking.Hotel Restaurante La Casilla’s rooms feature hardwood floors, central heating and wooden furniture. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a small table and chairs. The tiled bathroom has a bath.Each building includes a café, restaurant and common area. The restaurant serves Asturian cuisine, including fabada or pote asturiano, characteristic regional stews, or frixuelos, Asturian crepes.Guests can enjoy the wonderful views of the mountains and chestnut trees from the garden-terrace. There is also a children’s playground.Limés is located in a mountainous region surrounded by large forests, ideal for outdoor activities, including hiking or cycling. Muniellos Nature Reserve and the Leitariegos ski resort are both within less than 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- We were on route from Oviedo passing through Cangas del Narcea going to Castro Caldelas. The hotel was clean and tidy decorated very well with fantastic wooden flooring and stairs. This gave us an opportunity to see real Spain and the community. We had an evening meal which was appertising however the service was slow, overall B & B with an evening meal with a bottle of wine £83 for two people – good value. P.S. the bath and shower were excellent
- We absolutely love our stay in this hotel. It is very remote and in an idilic location. When we arrived we were very impressed by the mountain views. A very beautiful place to stay in the mountains. The service was excellent, we had a very warm welcome and made us feel like home. The hotel is decorated with antique furniture and was very clean and confortable. Highly recommend to those who enjoy nature
- The room was very clean, decoration simple and sufficient, bathroom was spacious and staff was friendly.
- The bedroom are located in a separate building from the actual hotel, very modern clean and comfortable.
Quiet location that was very easy to find. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with daily towel changes. Easy walk into Cangas del Narcea (40 mins), which has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
For wine buffs there is a wine museum.
Hotel Restaurante Marroncín
Overlooking the river Luiña, Hotel Restaurante Marroncín is set in a pretty country house surrounded by plants and fruit trees. Located in the town of Las Mestas, it offers heated rooms with private bathrooms.The rooms have a modern décor with parquet floors. They feature large windows with river views and a flat-screen TV. Free Wifi is featured in the common areas.Marroncín’s restaurant serves dishes made with local products that are in season. There is also a bar and a furnished terrace, and packed lunches can be provided.Las Mestas is 10 minutes’ drive from Cangas del Narcea, where you will find shops and restaurants. Leitariegos ski slopes are 17 mi from the hotel, and Biosfera de Muniellos Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away.
- The geographical location suited our travel plans and it seemed good value
El sitio,Cangas del Narcea y todo su entorno,precioso
Los dueños Charo y Fermín y lola un encanto de personas
Venimos de Extremadura, a nuestra primera boda asturiana!
Trato y la amabilidad de los dueños Fermin y Charo excepcional. Un trato muy familiar.
Todo muy limpio y la comida buenisima de gran calidad y absolutamente todo casero.
Ademas nos recomendaron una gran cantidad de sitios para visitar y todos preciosos.
Sin duda un lugar para repetir una estancia familiar y acogedora.
Esperamos volver pronto!
Nos encantó el comedor y la terraza, con un servicio excelente.
La comida casera fue increíble, el trato de Charo y Fermin fue con una atencion muy cercana.
Ha sido una estancia estupenda, un sitio acogedor, tranquilo, familiar. Los dueños dos personas magníficas, preocupándose de que estuviéramos agusto y no nos faltara nada. Y la cocina increíble, todo casero, como ir a comer a casa de tu madre, abuela….
Parador de Corias
Located in Cangas del Narcea in Asturias, Parador de Corias is set in an 11th century monastery. It offers an exhibition area including archaeological remains from the original structure.Offering free Wi-Fi, the Parador was restored with contemporary décor. The large and stylish rooms include a flat-screen TV and a unique view of the natural surroundings of Asturias. The spacious private bathroom features a bidet, a bathtub and free toiletries.As a gastronomical reference in this region, the spacious restaurant offers exquisite Spanish cuisine. Parador de Corias also features a fabulous spa including a Turkish bath and a sauna. The property also offers free access to the heated indoor pool.Located on the Asturian border with Leon, this monastery was occupied by Benedictine monks and declared a national historic and artistic monument.
- Fantastic old Monastery converted to Hotel, a little out of the way and a 5Euro Taxi ride to town. Hotel Staff very friendly and Garaged parking was offered for 4 Euro a night for the Motorbike. The food at the Hotel is very good however very expensive by comparison to other Hotels. The Spa was very good at extra cost and we both enjoyed Massages at extra cost.
- Like stepping back in time – exceptional hotel that captured the essence of the original monastery. Tranquil and calm hotel that provided a relaxing holiday stop for our two night stay. Staff friendly and helpful. Room excellent – spacious and well appointed.
- Quite possibly, now that I am getting old and boring, my absolute dream hotel — up in the woods of the beautiful Narcea valley, this parador is a seventeenth-century monastery, two principal quadrangles of three storeys each, which has been immaculately and harmoniously restored
Lovely building with its own history – not often there’s archaeological remains in the hotel carpark.
- Location was amazing and the rooms were particularly large.
Located on the banks of the River Luiña, the Hotel Peñagrande puts you in the heart of the countryside. There is free private parking and a restaurant.All of the rooms have a TV, heating and a full bathroom. Many have views of the surrounding mountains.The Hotel Peñagrande has a bar and restaurant. Here you can try various regional specialties, including wild boar, game and local cheeses.The village of Cangas del Narcea is less than one mile away. There you will find shops and restaurants. The region is popular for outdoor sports, including skiing.
The evening meal was superb.
The staff are attentive and very helpful , we enjoyed speaking broken Spanish with Jose.
Clean room and linen.
Nice waterside walk into town.
- Excellent access to the “Paseo del Vino” (walk along the river into town). Staff friendly and helpful, providing what we wanted for breakfast.
- A good hotel on the outskirts of Cangas de Narcea. A good value overnight location, with its own restaurant.
- Tiene buen aparcamiento y está ubicado a la entrada de Cangas.
- Todo fenomenal muy tranquilo y muy bien para ir con niños.
- The evening meal was superb.
Hotel Rural Genestoso
Set within Fuentes del Narcea and Somiedo nature reserves, Hotel Rural Genestoso offers rustic rooms with heating, TV and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available.This mountain hotel is located in Genestoso, Cangas del Narcea, 12 mi from the ski slopes in Leitariegos. The area is ideal for bird watching and observation of local wildlife such as bears and wolves. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Hotel Rural Genestoso offers facilities such as meeting rooms, library and a restaurant where Asturian dishes are served. Meals are prepared with local produce including homemade sausages, cured meats, and vegetables from the onsite vegetable garden. These products are available for purchase.Muniellos Nature Reserve is 25 mi away, while Cangas del Narcea is 15 mi away. Oviedo and Asturias Airport are 2 hours’ drive away. Transportation is available for an extra cost.
- The overall ambience of hotel and region. Very rural and fantastic scenery.
- Breakfast was very limited, cake and toast. Dinner was plentiful but very limited choice and not everyone’s taste. No vegetarian option? The area is remote and would not suit everyone but, Hill walkers would love this place. As we did!
- La tranquilidad del entorno ideal para pasear,pensar y leer.
- Das Hotel liegt in einer traumhaften Landschaft, ideal für Naturliebhaber. Die ausgesprochen freundliche und sehr hilfsbereite Bauernfamilie unternimmt alles, um einem einen angenehmen und interessanten Aufenthalt zu ermöglichen. Täglich gibt es ein reichhaltiges Frühstück sowie Abendessen mit selbst hergestellten Produkten (Käse, Chorizo!!!, Brot, Schinken,..) Das alte Bauernhaus ist liebevoll eingerichtet, die Zimmer sind einfach aber funktional. Ein Haus in das man gerne wieder zurückkommt.
- La comida es espectacular y el trato es familiar. El hotel es precioso y se encuentra en un lugar maravilloso. Las vistas son espectaculares. Carlos y su familia te hacen sentir como en casa. Sin olvidarnos de Arturo.
Hotel Ana features free WiFi and views of mountain in Cangas del Narcea. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities and a garden. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hotel Ana has some accommodations with river views, and all rooms come with a patio.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Hotel Ana will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cangas del Narcea, like skiing.Luarca is 25 miles from the hotel, while Pola de Somiedo is 16 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 37 miles away.
- Safe for Motorbikes. Nice location up in the hills. Nice Breakfast.
- Motorbikes were stored away, ace location up in the hills overlooking the town. Breakfast was good and the owner was lovely, couldn’t do enough for us.
- Exellent value functional hotel overlooking Cangas
- Good hotel for biking group wanting somewhere cheap to stay. Little walk from restaurants. Good parking free for motor bikes.
- Location, view, safe motorbike parking, comfy bed, clean, only 10min walk to the town.
Hotel Nueva Allandesa
Featuring a restaurant, Hotel Nueva Allandesa offers rooms in the center of Pola de Allande. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas. Shops and cafes are 150 feet away.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower.The pilgrimage route Camino de Santiago crosses Pola de Allande. Asturias Airport is 34 mi away.
- A comfortable hotel on the Camino Primitivo with a good Menu del Diablo.
- Very clean, comfortable room, central location in the village. Good menu del dia in the restaurant.
- Horrible room (314) next to the elevator. The bed too small (max 180 by 140) and room noisy because of elevator and heating (I guess). They also mended the dining room downstair until 1 at night moving chairs and tables.
- Wonderful staff. Waiter saw me with piece of gluten free bread and immediately came up with gluten free menu Wonderful people
- I cannot praise this hotel enough. The food was amazing, made with care and very traditional. The staff was the best part. They took such great care of us. They even called the next town to help us book our next accommodation. I really can’t say how welcome I felt at this hotel. I don’t give 10s. This place is a 10.
Casa Ponce in Posada de Rengos provides accommodations with barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is included.At the inn, rooms come with a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms come with a kitchen.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.Pola de Somiedo is 19 miles from Casa Ponce, while Cangas del Narcea is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 46 miles from the accommodation.
El apartamento era pequeño pero tenía de todo, y muy acogedor. Cama cómoda, cocina y baño limpios, y el trato de la persona que nos recibió fue inmejorable, te hacía sentir como en casa.
Para completar, el pueblo tiene un bar donde se cena de maravilla.
- La amabilidad de la persona que lo atiende. Impecable. Y los desayunos riquísimos, hechos por ella.
La casa es preciosa, con muchos detalles y mucho gusto en la decoración. Muchos rincones y espacios para todos los gustos. Muy familiar. La cocina equipada con utensilios de todo tipo. Incluso hay azúcar, sal, café, té, detergente y si te falta algo, no te preocupes que Yasmín te lo proporcionará enseguida.
Yasmín es un encanto de persona que hizo de nuestra estancia unas vacaciones inolvidables.
Desde allí se pueden hacer excursiones. Cabe decir que hay que coger el coche para ver la zona, pero vale la pena.
- El buen trato y disposición ayudarnos de Yazmin y lo bonita que era la casa.
- Genial alojamiento y atención. La ubicación es excelente para realizar rutas de senderismo por la zona.
- El apartamento era pequeño pero tenía de todo, y muy acogedor. Cama cómoda, cocina y baño limpios, y el trato de la persona que nos recibió fue inmejorable, te hacía sentir como en casa.
Hotel Rural La Pista
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural La Pista offers accommodations in Vega de Rengos, in Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.A TV is available. There is room service at the property.Pola de Somiedo is 19 mi from Hotel Rural La Pista, while Cangas del Narcea is 11 mi from the property. Muniellos Nature Reserve is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 46 mi from Hotel Rural La Pista.
- Habitación pequeña y acogedora, lo que se puede esperar de un hotel rural. Cuenta con un bar y salón para comer y cenar, además fuera hay unas mesas de madera que en días de sol se está muy agusto.
- La fabada de cinco estrellas cama y almohada de un cinco estrellas el trato con los dueños un placer
- El trato familiar, la habitación muy cómoda y limpia. Los propietarios encantadores. Volveremos, sin duda.
- Trato muy amable, nuestra habitación era pequeña pero acogedora. Un lugar limpio y tranquilo.
- El hotel rural está en un paraje encantador, un pueblito muy bonito y con vecinos muy majos. El hotel está muy bien es rústico y te sientes como en casa, los dueños son muy amables y la comida tiene una pinta esquisita todo casero. La verdad que un buen lugar para descansar.
Top Hotels In Oballo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oballo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oballo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oballo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!