10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oakville Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Oakville Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oakville Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oakville Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oakville Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oakville Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oakville Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oakville Tennessee:
Governor’s Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, Governor’s Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Memphis, just 8 miles from Elvis Presley’s Graceland. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Woodruff Fontaine House is 10 miles from Governor’s Inn & Suites, and Magevney House is 10 miles away. Memphis International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Room was disgusting, dirty, smelly.. tv had a false eyelash glued to it.. smoke detector and remote were held together with duct tape.. wall had cracks, carpet was duct taped at seams.. our kids were scared.. we received two towels for six people and were refuse more.. were told it was nonredundable to go elsewhere.. customer service was awful!
- Very poor customer service , hotel is not up to date. The hotel have a bad odor .
- Nothing the hotel was the worst I have ever stayed at
- Didn’t get to stay we had to sleep with friends n it was horrible
- The receptionist was nice i suppose. That is probably the nicest thing i can say about my experience
Days Inn & Suites Memphis
One of our best sellers in Memphis! This hotel is a 10-minute drive from Memphis International Airport and Graceland, the former home of Elvis Presley. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Days Inn and Suites Memphis offers modern rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. For comfort each room is equipped with a work desk, sofa and flat-screen TV. A coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided.Guests of the hotel can enjoy a daily continental breakfast served in the morning. Memphis Days Inn has a 24-hour front desk, business center and free parking.Memphis Zoo is 7.3 miles from the Days Inn. Audubon Park Golf Course is 3.6 miles away.
- The side of the hotel they put me on was exremely quiet. Way better than my last stay. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room they put me in was really nice.
- …It had beds… but I’m not sure they were clean…
- decent considering the neighborhood it was in. staff was courteous.
- Nothing. Stayed 6 days cleaned room self all days was cursed at by staff and never had clean towels.
- One employee tried her best to be helpful. Pretty quiet.
Fair View Inn & Suites
Fair View Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Memphis. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Elvis Presley’s Graceland is 5 miles from Fair View Inn & Suites, and Woodruff Fontaine House is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Memphis International Airport, 3.1 miles from Fair View Inn & Suites.
Wife said Bed was OK. BUT the TV had 2 Porn Stations ? I guess she meant Playboy or something?
Wife, Nancy, usually is a BIG ” Hallmark Channel ” & ” BLUE BLOODS ” series repeat watcher.
She said there were only like 4 real channels to choose from of 300 plus numbers. & all the rest were INFO Shows to BUY something. .You see all she does is watch TV until get home at 2 or 3 am.
Ken get 2 hours of sleep per night. & all is good. We were only there to visit my Former IRS Boss
Who takes me out to the Paradiso Theatre Malco on Popular Blvd. Memphis , TN.
from, Mr. Ken GOOGLE ” The most patriotic pizza delivery car. com” THANKS. All was OK ! Ken.
- Night manager was nice. Appreciated the fact that when I complained of cigarette smoke coming through the floor/walls, staff immediately sprayed some neutralizing spray and eliminated the smoke smell. Grounds of property looked nice. New carpet.
- It was close to my business contact. The bed was comfy.
- The staff was very nice and my room/bed was comfortable.
- We only saw one staff member. He was very attentive and kind.
- Wife said Bed was OK. BUT the TV had 2 Porn Stations ? I guess she meant Playboy or something?
Crowne Plaza Memphis East
This Memphis East Crowne Plaza is located 7.5 miles from Memphis International Airport and offers free airport transfer service. The hotel features Blue Shoe Bar and Grill, a daily continental breakfast, and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured in each room at Crowne Plaza Memphis East. A seating area, desk, refrigerator and desk are also included.The Crowne Plaza Memphis East features an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Guests can relax in the hot tub. The hotel has a business centre and 16 meeting rooms. An on-site coin laundry facility is available at the property.Free transport services are available and operate within an 8-kilometre radius.Elvis Presley’s Graceland Mansion and the Memphis Zoo are within 10 miles of the hotel. It is 10 minutes’ drive from the Memphis Botanic Gardens.
- The King size bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great however pork was the only meat on the menu and for religious reasons I don’t eat pork.
- The hotel staff was very friendly including the on site security. My shower was nasty (hair and ring of dirt) upon check in, I went back down stairs to tell the security guy and front desk staff…..she told me that housekeeping was gone for the night but offered to move me into another room. Upon check out, my card was charged….it wasnt until I got to Blues City Cafe that I looked at online transactions and saw where my card was charged for an additional $25 and $143 for whatever reason…called my bank and disputed the transaction….waiting on a response from hotel now. There is parking on site….not too far from Beale Street and plenty of shopping stores and restaurants in the area
- Free breakfast (think this is only offered during renovations)
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and the parking was okay.
- The room was very nice and so was the complementary breakfast.
Travelers Inn & Suites – Memphis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelers Inn & Suites – Memphis offers accommodations in Memphis.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elvis Presley’s Graceland is 7 miles from Travelers Inn Memphis, and Woodruff Fontaine House is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Memphis International Airport, 5 miles from Travelers Inn & Suites – Memphis.
- The bed was very comfortable and the window unit worked very well. Those are the only 2 reasons I didn’t cancel my reservation!!
- Clean and friendly service. Housekeeping cleaned the room everyother day. Continental breakfast was good with waffles, bagels, muffins, cereal, milk, juice and coffee. i had it twice but i prefer Dunkin.
- The only thing decent was the swimming pool, if you can stand the noise of the highway 78 a few yards away. And then the trimming of hedges, mowing of grass and screaming children! Apart from that lively pool.
- It was THE worst experience any of my group has ever had. The rooms weren’t what I booked, the ad was total false advertising,he rooms were filthy and digusting. We asked for clean sheets,they too were stained. When I tried to cancel my second night there and get a refund,I was told to call your number and they would decide.
- The bed was extremely dirty had to have them redo. The bathroom had a puddle of urine in the floor the mattress very hard
Magnuson Grand Memphis Airport – Graceland
One of our best sellers in Memphis! Magnuson Grand Memphis Airport – Graceland offers accommodations in Memphis.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Elvis Presley’s Graceland is 1.1 miles from Magnuson Grand Memphis Airport – Gr, and Woodruff Fontaine House is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Memphis International Airport, 2.5 miles from Magnuson Grand Memphis Airport – Graceland.
- They had some staff that went above and beyond their customer service and wsd very kind. Mr.Steve made our guys mission that i was truly satisfied with my room and comfortable and settled in. Also, there was a very sweet housekeeper by the name Patricia or Pat that also really reached out her hand to make sure my stay was just as comfortable as my other stays. I just really want to show my appreciation for them and that they arr the reasons i will continue my service here?
- Security patrolled grounds overnight ? although there was a bank robbery a few blocks away with a gunman shooting and critically injuring a security guard. ? Great price. Close to airpot. Good for a one night stay to catch a flight.
- Guests services was great Mrs. Cassandra was great she has been a good help Mrs. Renae was great housekeeper and Sam was great housekeeper and Steve is very helpful
- The location was convenient to the Shelby County Courthouses for which I needed to appear.
- The other lady that did not check me in was really nice and adamant bout getting me in my room
Rodeway Inn Memphis
Located in Memphis, 8 miles from Elvis Presley’s Graceland, Rodeway Inn Memphis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Woodruff Fontaine House is 10 miles from Rodeway Inn Memphis, and Magevney House is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Memphis International Airport, 5 miles from Rodeway Inn Memphis.
- No breakfast, no ice machine, bad part of town, swimming pool was not open, under construction, felt very unsafe. I feel I deserve a complete refund. I can’t even put it on the scale it was so bad.
- The room was very clean, lots of parking and the staff was friendly.
- Room was dirty the micro wave had problems and frig was not real cool. There was NO food for breakfast.
- The bed was comfortable. The sheets and towels were clean. It was quiet. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Price was reasonable.
- There was not much of a breakfast I had a lot of trouble with the card key.
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport-American Way Memphis
Located in Memphis, 6 miles from Elvis Presley’s Graceland, Comfort Inn & Suites Airport-American Way Memphis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Woodruff Fontaine House is 8 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, and Magevney House is 9 miles from the property. Memphis International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great place to stay – only problem was our neighbours – they decided to party on until 5 am when i finally knock on their door – very inconsiderate – if this happens – just call the front desk and they will take care of it – wished i had done that – better sleep – other than that – breakfast great, check in good – not located close to anything – need to take Uber or taxi to Beale street!!
- T C made everything great during breakfast. The bathroom was a great size.
- My stay was beyond my expectations the staff was so nice and friendly. The front desk clerk Thomas was very nice. The housekeeping supervisor Freda Ledlow was the nicest person every she made sure my family didnt need for nothing. My babay lost his security blanket. Her and her staff stella and Tracy stop what they was doing and went looking for it. It took them a while but they did not give up they found it and also clean and washes it for us…they are dedicated to they job. Most housekeeping staff would not have took the time out to do that.. I will definitely be staying there again and referral people there
- There wasn’t much that I liked besides the workers were pretty friendly.
- The Wifi speed was good and it’s free. Staff were nice.
Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport
Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport is located in Parkway Village, just 10 miles from Memphis.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service and a shops at the property.Southaven is 9 miles from Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport, and Cordova is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Memphis International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
The breakfast on the weekend was great, fresh good. During the week it was leftovers from the weekend.
The best amenity for my nephews were was the indoor pool. Nothing great for an adult.
- The Staff was Excellent,! Thank- you Mr.Ricky. The Room and Hotel was Super Clean , the Cleaning Staff was Great Mrs.Enna and Mr.Jimmy. And the Breakfast was Better Everyday we Stayed.Total of 3 days. Felt Safe & Secure!! Will Be Staying Here When we Come back to Memphis!! “Beliews Southern Stays” , Give This Quality Inn 5 Stars !!!
- Had to ask for sheets and pillow for couch pull out. They were out of pillows. Everything else, including breakfast, was good to above average.
- That it was very clean television could’ve been out on a little bigger but other than that it was very nice
- The room was clean. The staff were nice. The bed was comfortable!
- The breakfast on the weekend was great, fresh good. During the week it was leftovers from the weekend.
WoodSpring Suites Memphis Southeast
WoodSpring Suite Memphis Southeast is located in Southwind, 15 miles from Memphis and 11 miles from Southaven.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.Memphis International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nothing my reservation was messes up and the didnt have my rm
- It is an EXCELLENT value for the cost! It is VERY CLEAN, and the STAFF is EXCELLENT!
- No breakfast, there were bugs in both rooms I booked, and staff was always unavailable for Assistance
- There was not one thing I liked about this hotel. It was the quest place I have ever stayed at.
- I liked the location and the price. It was decently clean.
Top Hotels In Oakville Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oakville Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oakville Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oakville Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!