10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oakton Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oakton Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oakton Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oakton Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oakton Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oakton Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oakton Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oakton Virginia:
Best Western Fairfax City
Located 18.4 miles from Washington, D.C. via the Vienna Fairfax Metro line which is 3 miles from the property, this hotel in Fairfax, Virginia features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is offered and free on-site parking is available.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a refrigerator. Select rooms offer a seating area with a sofa bed.Best Western Fairfax City offers a complimentary American breakfast and free tea and coffee throughout the day in the lobby to all guests. Guests have access to the business centre as well as the on-site restaurant and lounge.George Mason University is 2.8 miles from the property. The Fair Oaks Mall, which boasts over 200 stores, is 3.4 miles from Best Western Fairfax City. Several restaurants and shops are also within walking distance.
- their continental breakfast was hands down better than the other franchise hotels
- The room was pretty clean and the beds were comfortable.
- The hotel was centrally located for where we needed to be when visiting with family and friends. Free breakfast was of good quality and variety. The hotel lobby area and breakfast area were recently updated.
- The staff was very friendly, they were very accommodating to all the changes I made to my reservation.
- We stay her often. Our son is a student at GMU and this is the perfect location. It is inexpensive and offers GMU family rates. It is an older facility but is well maintained and clean. The beds are comfortable and a great hot breakfast is included.
Residence Inn by Marriott Fairfax City
Just off Interstate 66 and a 5 minute drive from downtown Fairfax, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast buffet are provided. A social is also held in the evenings on select days.A flat-screen TV, a kitchenette and an iPod docking station are found in each modern room at Residence Inn by Marriott Fairfax City. A work desk and coffee-making facilities are included.Guests of the Fairfax City Residence Inn can enjoy the on-site fitness room. A business center and a laundromat are also available.Van Dyck Park is 2 miles from the hotel. The National Firearms Museum is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- The staff were all very polite and professional at all times. They all were happy to help or answer any questions we had. Rebooking for an additional night was done with a breeze. The rooms were CLEAN – no stray hairs from previous guest or cleaning staff! Bed very comfortable and also the sitting area was comfortable. We requested a room on the upper floors for quietness and we got just that. Peace and quite…AWW just what the doctor ordered 😉
- Breakfast was just right, it wasn’t very crowded,or noisy. The best way to start the day.
- A really great stay. The staff was incredibly pleasant and helpful. I will definitely stay here again
- Breakfast was very good. Rooms were spacious and clean. Bathrooms were beautiful
- Staff was VERY helpful and understanding to our changing plans (needing late checkout) and my dad had just passed away and the staff were all so helpful and sweet about that!
Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
Located less than 14 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi access in all rooms. Tequila Grande Mexican Café serves meals on-site.Rooms at the Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel offer cable TV, air conditioning and ironing facilities. Some rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.The Vienna Wolf Trap has a 24-hour front desk to serve guests’ needs. A business center offers fax and copying services.The hotel is 17 miles from the Smithsonian Institution and other Washington, D.C. attractions. The Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro Station is less than 3 miles away.
- My power was out and I don’t have a lot of money and I knew they were reasonably priced because I stayed there before. I like the fact there are plenty of restaurants in the area.
- Sheets had gross stains. Remote didn’t work. Front desk lady was super rude
- Nice front desk staff. Bagels and muffins in the morning.
- I was in room #108 , not clean The whole room was not clean. Will never stay there again . No one was nice to us …. You all suck !!!!
- Location was great for the purpose. Continental breakfast was good!
Lee High Inn
Lee High Inn offers accommodations in Fairfax.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 14 miles from Lee High Inn, and National Harbor is 16 miles away. Washington Dulles International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Reasonable price four the area. Parking at the location. Reasonable access to downtown D.C. – bus and subway gets you to the White House within about an hour.
- it’s an old , unkept, out dated , inexpensive hotel . sheets / bed covers were unappealing. original room had a tv that did not work . i had to change rooms . i only stated here because it was inexpensive.
- The hotel / Inn has “potential” for being a charming place.
- The gentleman who checked us in was very nice and got us checked in quickly with no problems. The bed was very comfortable and the toilet did not run like most hotels I have been to. I liked that we were able to park right in front of our hotel room. The hotel was in a great location and we were able to get everywhere we needed to go in 20 minutes or less. I liked that we had more channel options than I’ve had at most hotels so we weren’t just flipping through channels hoping something good was on. For one night and the low price it was worth staying here.
- Beautiful and relaxing atmosphere, well kept motel. I definitely recommend for a comfy night stay!
Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard
Centrally located in downtown Fairfax, Virginia, with easy access to Washington, D.C. via the nearby Metro station, this hotel offers a free hot buffet breakfast every morning. Free parking is also available.Holiday Inn Express Fairfax – Arlington Boulevard features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Guests will also enjoy in-room flat-screen TVs and spacious work desks.The area around the Arlington Boulevard Holiday Inn Express Fairfax is filled with things to do and see. Guests can go shopping at the Fair Oaks Mall or explore the Fairfax Historic District.
- Beds were typically Holiday Inn comfortable & great breakfast
- The bed was large and the mattress was extra firm!! Breakfast was very good with plenty of choices. The room was quiet.
- This is an older building. My parents stayed here when it was the Wellesley Hotel, back in the 80s! Now I know why they liked it so much. It is a very quiet building. I never heard other people’s showers. Street noise was not a problem either.
- The staff was very friendly and professional and were very helpful to any questions that we had about getting around in the area. The breakfast was pretty good but I would suggest having sausage patties instead of links and have the pancake batter in the machine before we stand there for five minutes pressing buttons and to find out later that it was empty. Not good.
- Very friendly and helpful front desk. Accessible to many places of relevance.
Comfort Inn University Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn University Center offers accommodations in Fairfax. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Washington, DC is 16 miles from Comfort Inn University Center, and National Harbor is 18 miles from the property. Washington Dulles International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The room was quiet, and the bed comfortable. I slept well.
- I like how the staff accommodated me on my room. Booking.com booked the wrong room and the staff was very helpful with getting me to the right room.
- The staff was very helpful in accommodating a last-minute handicap accessible issue.
- There was a lot of food places and shopping around the hotel it was clean an the staff was friendly
- Buffalo Wild wings and other nice restaurants and shopping stores were near by, even 7-11.
Hampton Inn Fairfax City
One of our best sellers in Fairfax! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Fairfax City offers accommodations in Fairfax.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 16 miles from Hampton Inn Fairfax City, and National Harbor is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport, 10 miles from Hampton Inn Fairfax City.
- The young lady checking us in was very nice. Playful, joking, & welcoming
- The coffee and cookies in the lobby upon check-in was such a treat! And the breakfast bar is well-stocked, Fresh and had such a variety. Will definitely stay again.
- The staff was very courteous and helpful. I arrived very early but, they checked me in anyway, unlike some hotels. Everything was clean and smelled fresh. It was an enjoyable stay.
- The room was a bit warm even though we had the AC set for 69. Other than that everything was very nice.
- Clean and Comfortable room, excellent location, good breakfast, very friendly staff.
Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks offers accommodations in Fairfax, just 16 miles from Washington, DC. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 18 miles from Courtyard Fair Oaks, VA, and Chantilly is 6 miles from the property. Washington Dulles International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The bed and pillows was like heaven. The best sleep ever.
- Room was very good, bedding was nice with good pillows. Great desk to get some work done with a laptop. King room has big lounge chair/Love seat with ottoman.
The breakfast was exceptional.
The towels were substantial.
The bed and bedding were very comfortable.
- Very nice place to stay staff very friendly and room very clean
Good location, nice bistro which offers good (not cheap) breakfast options.
Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax
Offering a fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi in each guest suite, this hotel in Fairfax, Virginia is 3 miles from George Mason University. It features an on-site gym.Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax provides spacious suites with flat-screen cable TVs, seating areas and desks. They also include DVD players. One-bedroom suites with sofa beds are available.Guests can shop for snacks in the 24-hour on-site convenience store and use the barbecue facilities and laundry facilities. The hotel boasts a DVD library and business center. It also offers bicycle rentals.Washington-Fairfax Candlewood Suites is 9 miles from the National Air and Space Museum and 12 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport. Washington, D.C. is 18 miles away.
- Everything appeared brand new. Immaculate. The “cupboard” and lending area are a great plus. Very friendly staff. Very quiet in the room.
- Friendly… Nice and Clean…. Rooms are very nice plenty of room… Guest service is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely refer this hotel…
- Room was clean and comfortable. Location is good – in a nice residential area close to Fair oaks mall. Full size fridge, microwave and little cook top. Everything you you need. Would definitely recommend. Will stay here again.
- Everything was just fine. The hotel was very neat and clean and the front desk staff were very friendly and outgoing.
- Queen bed too close to the wall. Very hard for senior citizen to maneuver
SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks
One of our best sellers in Fairfax! Less than a 5-minute drive from George Mason University in Fairfax, SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks offers an indoor pool and a well-equipped fitness center.Each room provides free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen cable TV. Guests can relax in the living area with a refreshing beverage from the tea/coffee maker. All accommodation of SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks has a kitchen with a microwave and a mini-refrigerator.For those who like to keep fit, cardiovascular equipment and free weights are offered at the hotel’s fitness center. Free public parking is also provided by SpringHill Suites Fairfax. Washington Dulles Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Friendly and accommodating staff, breakfast was good, rooms were clean. Pull out bed is actually a trundle, and surprisingly comfy for a trundle. Free parking, free wifi, and free breakfast. Regular beds were comfy and plenty of pillows.
- Great location. (Was seeing a concert at the eagle arena) Room was so comfortable. Staff was great!
- The breakfast was amazing! They had a potato, sausage, and green pepper mix that was absolutely delicious! The room was extremely clean and a great size.
- The room was very clean. The location was ideal to get to our daughter’s apartment. The separate sitting area with a sofa is nice. We also like having a refrigerator in our room.
- I liked the distribution of the room a lot. It was very comfortable and it met all my expectations
Top Hotels In Oakton Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oakton Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oakton Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oakton Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!