10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oakley Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Oakley Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oakley Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oakley Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oakley Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oakley Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oakley Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oakley Utah:
Park City Marriott
Surrounded by the majestic Wasatch Mountains in Utah, the Park City Marriott features rooms with a sitting area and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an atrium-style swimming room and a whirlpool.The air-conditioned rooms of the Marriott Park City are decorated with warm, natural colors. All rooms have a mini-fridge, an in-room coffee maker with free coffee and hot chocolate, and a work desk.The Park City Grill serves regional comfort food. Guests can enjoy light snacks, beer, wine and spirits at the Timbers Private Club. There is also an on-site Starbucks coffee house.The Park City Marriott provides a free town shuttle to Utah Olympic Park, the Factory Stores at Park City, or Old Town Main Street.The Marriott Park City also features a sauna, a gym, laundry and dry cleaning facilities, and a concierge service.Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Ski Resort are a 5-minute drive from the Park City Marriott.
- Good location and shuttle service was great- having a free shuttle to get to the main strip and ski resorts was huge! Bar was great and breakfast buffet was top-notch.
- It was nice and warm. The staff was very friendly. I left behind one personal item but the staff worked with me to get it back to me, I would definitely consider staying here again.
- We loved the hot chocolate and s’mores social hour. Great touch.
- Smores and drinks at tea time. Friendly staff gave a nice welcome and resolved a problem
- PARKING WAS CLOSE — ROOMS WERE OK — CABLE TV WAS LACKING CHANNELS
Prospector Accommodations offers accommodations in Park City.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.Salt Lake City is 22 miles from Prospector Accommodations, and Sandy is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Prospector Accommodations.
- Location is great. Convenient to where we planned to go, and lots great restaurants around it.
- The room was really nice. Little disappointed that it didn’t have a swimming pool.
- I’ve book at the carriage house every time I come up to park city. Every room is amazing and affordable. Thanks for having such a lovely place. Everyone there is very friendly.
- It was quiet, but I think it’s because it was off-season. People at check in location (Silver Star) were super nice.
- I like the balcony in the room the bed an pillows were comfy😀 I would make another reservation for this room loved it
Chateau Apres Lodge
One of our top picks in Park City.Chateau Apres Lodge offers accommodations in Park City.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Salt Lake City is 22 miles from Chateau Apres Lodge, and Sandy is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Chateau Apres Lodge.
- Comfortable beds , friendly and kind staff, awesome location, unbeatable value!
Once you get beyond the fact that this is a ski lodge and not a hotel, the accommodations were fine. The lodge was old and worn, but clean as were the rooms, bathrooms, etc.
I was told there was continental breakfast. I expected sweet rolls, donuts, and coffee. They actually had 5 cereal choices, fruit (canned), milk, OJ and apple juice and toast. The bowls and cups were tiny and it was clear they wanted your portions to be small. But since I expected very little, the breakfast beat my expectations.
- The friendly staff, superb location, comfortable room and lounge, facility to use the kitchen to make our own tea/coffee when we wanted, good shower. Use of the refrigerator for milk etc..
- Location tough to beat. Walk to park city lift or 2 blocks to catch deer valley bus. Rooms are comfortable & CLEAN. With included continental breakfast I find the chateau apres to be a great value.
- Location was great – within walking distance of the slopes and nearby restaurants. Staff were all really friendly, and the free breakfast was a nice bonus. Probably the most affordable and convenient lodging you’ll find in Park City.
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides car rental. Sandy is 20 miles from Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, and Provo is 30 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Convenience to the mountain and lifts. Units were nice with good floor plan. Rooms had good space and there was good storage. Kitchen was nice again with good space. Parking deck was below the building and convenient and free. There was an ski rental business in the lobby of the building which was nice.
- Great view of Park City ski area and it’s a very short walk to the mountain
- The one bedroom suites were spacious. As the units are individually owned they are all different in decor and amenities.
- location to Park City lifts was exceptional. Parking was easy.
- The best part about this place is the perfect location, walking distance to skiing and everything you need in Park City. Everything was very clean and staff was friendly. There were free cookies one day which was nice.
Cozy 1 Bedroom – TPC106
Cozy 1 Bedroom – TPC106 offers accommodations in Park City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You can play tennis at the hotel. Salt Lake City is 22 miles from Cozy 1 Bedroom – TPC106, and Sandy is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Cozy 1 Bedroom – TPC106.
No reviews yet.
Elegant 1 Bedroom – LL301B
Elegant 1 Bedroom – LL301B offers accommodations in Park City.Every room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Salt Lake City is 22 miles from Elegant 1 Bedroom – LL301B, and Sandy is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sweetwater Lift Lodge
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Sweetwater Lift Lodge features ski-to-door access and ski storage.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Sandy is 20 miles from Sweetwater Lift Lodge, and Provo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location was great for skiing, and the room was twice as big as we expected. It was very comfortable! The flavored water and popcorn in the lobby was a nice treat as well.
- The place was huge and had nice hot water. Although we were on the first floor with not much of a view place was lovely overall.
Very close to PayDay lift at Park City. Condo’s were nice, and a good value for the money. Spa was great and the pool is big.
Also free underground parking.
- The rooms were big. The location near the mountain base area was good.
We were able to walk to the Park City lifts, and then jumped in the hot tub after!
Kitchen was great to eat a nice breakfast before heading to the slopes.
Our 1 bedroom could sleep 4-6 easily.
The Chateaux Deer Valley
One of our top picks in Park City.The Chateaux Deer Valley is located in the Deer Valley neighborhood in Park City, 23 miles from Salt Lake City and 20 miles from Sandy. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Deer Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, food and mountains.
Room was somewhat small but well appointed and comfortable
Location to lifts was very good good
This is a great location right in the Deer Valley Ski Village, next to the Goldener Hirsch and Stein Ericksen Lodge. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Park City and other parts of Deer Valley every 1/2 hour.
We enjoyed the free buffet breakfast in the morning before heading out to the slopes to ski.
The rooms are spacious with gas fireplaces. Even the basic rooms are equipped with double vanities, separate WC, small refrigerators and microwave ovens.
The property has a restaurant and bar on site, which is convenient if you don’t wish to venture out.
Kathie in Concierge was fantastic, helping us with restaurant reservations and shuttles to and from the airport in Salt Lake City.
Staff was very nice all the way around from the concierge‘s to the usual front desk people. Had a problem with the shuttle where I sat for 45 minutes at a grocery store despite having a phone available and being told they were right around the corner on two occasions. I ultimately Uber my way back. They rectified that, and the rest of the shuttle service was spot on.
Breakfast was great including the staff. Bar area and live music was great every night.
- The room was very luxurious with amenities like the fire place and heated towel rack.
- Loved the hot chocolate and the breakfast overall. It’s a very romantic hotel! Perfect for weekend getaways!
- Room was somewhat small but well appointed and comfortable
DoubleTree by Hilton Park City – The Yarrow
One of our top picks in Park City.Located a short drive from Park City Mountain Resort and 15 minutes from the Utah Olympic Sports Park, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center.The rooms at this Park City hotel feature flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A refrigerator and safe are provided.The facilities at the Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center include a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. A laundry room is also in the hotel. Concierge and room services are available. A free city bus stop is located at the hotel.Deer Valley Ski Resort is 5 minutes from Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center. Downtown Salt Lake City is 40 minutes from the hotel.
- The location is excellent and the staff was friendly and very helpful.
- From the moment we arrived until the time we left, the staff was friendly and engaging. It was a wonderful stay and we would definitely return!
- Great location. Rooms are decent for the price. Facility seems pretty updated. I had food from the onsite restaurant a few times and it was much better than expected.
- Comfortable bed. Free transport from hotel to base of mountain. Close to big fresh market
- Everything was great, highly recommend the hotel, it’s location and staff.
Treasure Mountain Inn
One of our top picks in Park City.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Treasure Mountain Inn offers accommodations in Park City. The inn has a terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.Salt Lake City is 22 miles from Treasure Mountain Inn, and Sandy is 20 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 27 miles away.
Deer Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, food and mountains.
Staff was very helpful and accommodating.
Great location to everything on Main Street.
Easy parking on premise.
- I’ve been staying at TMI for the past decade. The price during Sundance went up four times. The ownership changed at least 3 times since that time. It’s in awful condition now. I want my money back
- Excellent location on Main St. w/ dinner, nightlife, shopping. Nice hot tub & courtyard. Free shuttle to ski. Well built and quiet facility. Great Restaurant “Blue Iguana” on premise.
- Even tho we were in the very back of the hotel the location was great in Main Street.
- 1 bedroom suite is very spacious. Kitchen was great, full appliances and beautiful stone countertops.
- Staff was very helpful and accommodating.
Top Hotels In Oakley Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oakley Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oakley Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oakley Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!