10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oaklandon Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Oaklandon Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oaklandon Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oaklandon Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oaklandon Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oaklandon Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oaklandon Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oaklandon Indiana:
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Located 12 miles from IUPUI in Indianapolis, Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 21 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis.
- Breakfast was okay, not spectacular. The house was spotless, top to bottom.
- The room was so clean! I’m the type of person to check everything for cleanliness and even the microwave was spotless!
- The staff was extremely friendly, the beds were very comfortable, and the food was very good.
- Very friendly staff, clean room and good price. The Breakfast was a bit better than expected.
- Very large clean room for the price! Would highly recommend it!
Holiday Inn Express Fishers – Indy’s Uptown
Located off Interstate 69, this Fishers, Indiana hotel is 9 miles from the Verizon Wireless Music Center. The hotel features an indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV and coffee facilities are available in the rooms at Holiday Inn Express Fishers – Indy’s Uptown. Each room features hardwood floors and furniture.A complimentary hot breakfast is provided each morning at Fishers – Indy’s Uptown Holiday Inn Express. The well equipped fitness center features individual TVs for guests to use. A business center with computers are available on site.Guests are 20 miles from the Indianapolis Zoo. Hoosier Park Racing & Casino is a 20-minute drive from this hotel.
- The boutique design was unexpected (and enjoyed) for a Holiday Inn Express hotel.
- Very helpful staff. Probably the best breakfast I ever had at a hotel.
- Loved the wood floors, frig and microwave. Breakfast was awesome!!
- Breakfast was great – big variety. Rooms were huge and clean – bed was very comfy
- Updated room decor and easy access to main roads and highway
Red Roof Inn Indianapolis – Castleton
Red Roof Inn Indianapolis – Castleton offers accommodations in Indianapolis.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- My boyfriend and I have lived in this area forever and we have seen the place to through the total transformation. The staff is very nice and helpful and we were just completely surprised by how much nicer the place looks! We got a Superior King Room and the room was clean, there was a dresser for our clothes, a microwave and mini fridge, and the bed was really comfortable! The location is great with it being in Castleton, so it is very close to the mall, with tons of places to eat and shop at and the movie theater is out there too! We got way more for our money than we thought we were going to get! We are definitely going to stay again sometime!
- I liked the comfort of the bed,and the location,also that they offer food serves.
The beds were comfortable. Though it was an older hotel and the room was not fancy, it was clean with no smoke smell.
Staff were helpful.
Breakfast is not included, but they do have tea and good coffee in the lobby.
Our room had a micro, small fridge, iron, and ironing board which were helpful.
- A great place to stay and the price was amazing. The room was very clean and we had a great time!
- The staff were very rude. Was the worst experience I’ve ever had staying n a hotel
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located in Indianapolis, just 11 miles from IUPUI.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 21 miles from Drury Inn Indianapolis NE.
- Hotel was super clean! The location was excellent. It had easy access to interstate highways & places to get a quick bite. Plus one of Indy’s best shopping malls was 5 minutes away.
- Always convenient, clean and comfortable. Slept very well:)
- Location good.There was free breakfast, and for a free breakfast, it was adequate. They have free cocktails every night from like 5:30-7 p.m. That is cool. The hotel is pretty clean everywhere.
I love that Drury serves free popcorn and drinks until 10pm.
They allow children to have their bday gatherings at the hotel and as long as the children behave you will not be threatened to be put out. My children love being able to swim out doors in the winter time.
The breakfast is really good and plenty to choose from.
We travel an hour to stay at this hotel at least twice a year to celebrate my children’s birthdays.
- Beds were very comfy especially with the pillows as well. Staff were fantastic to deal with.
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Conveniently located by Interstates 69 and 465, this all-suite Castleton hotel is 13 miles from the downtown Indianapolis. A kitchenette is furnished in every suite at this hotel that has an on-site convenience store.A 32-inch flat-screen TV is provided in every suite at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis. Along with a separate living area, each suite has ironing facilities and a DVD player.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Indianapolis Candlewood Suites. An indoor pool and fitness center are also on site. Guests can take advantage of BBQ facilities and laundromat facilities featured at the property.IBM is 4 miles from this property. Entertainment at Lucas Oil Stadium and basketball at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, home of the Indiana Pacers, can be reached in a 25 minute drive.
- I loved the kitchenette in my room. The hotel amenities were excellent as well. The gym was adequate and the pool and hot tub was amazing!
- It was clean, close to everything and the staff was really nice
- The friendliness of the staff, the rooms were comfortable. Ot was the perfect getaway.
- Clean and easy to get to. The staff was very helpful and always smiling and cheerful.
- I really like the fact that it was near many restaurant’s and other hotels. Very convenient!
Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers
One of our top picks in Fishers.Located off Interstate 69, this Fishers hotel is adjacent to Centre North Shopping Center and 15 miles northeast of Indianapolis. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a continental breakfast.A flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are standard in every room at Baymont Inn and Suites Fisher/Indianapolis. All rooms are brightly decorated and include a work desk.An outdoor pool and fitness center are offered at Fishers/Indianapolis Area Baymont Inn and Suites. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Ironwood Golf Course is 4 miles from the hotel. Indianapolis Metropolitan Airport can be reached in a 6 minute drive.
- The staff was very diligent. At breakfast a woman was going around taking people’s empty plates and being very nice. It was nice and quiet so that I got a great night’s sleep.
- Friendly staff, convenient location to shops, restaurants, and interstate. Comfortable room with large whirlpool bath.
staff was friendly. No coffee maker in room had to call down and ask for one. Put the cost of my room on my debit card which was holding, Desk person said they needed a major credit card to put $25 on my credit card and then it would fall off. I told her I did not want the charge from the room on that card and she assured me it wouldn’t be.
Got home and checked my account and the charge was no longer pending or had come out of my account. So i checked my credit card and there is $113 pending which is the $25 and the cost of the room. I am not happy about this. the $25 should of dropped off by now since we left Sunday and its been 2 days, and the room charge should be on my debit card.
- I didn’t like anything the room was dirty I didn’t get no blankets on my bed I had to go down and get blankets there was no towels or soap a half roll of toilet paper
- I liked the staff and the location. The breakfast was awesome also.
Super 8 Indianapolis/Northeast/Castleton
This Indianapolis motel is located in the Castleton shopping district, one mile from the Castleton Square Shopping Mall. The motel offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Super 8 Indianapolis/Northeast/Castleton features guest rooms with cable TV and free local calls. Clock radios and telephones are also included.A continental breakfast is provided daily at the Indianapolis Northeast Super 8. Meeting facilities are also available at this pet-friendly hotel.The Verizon Wireless Music Center is a15-minute drive from the Super 8 Northeast Indianapolis. The Children’s Museum is about 10 miles away.
- I love this location, its quiet. Beds are comfortable. Its pretty private.
- The area and the size of the room, alone with the night staff.
- The fact that it was clean and comfortable, Ms. Courtney really did her part in making me and my man feel comfortable
- The staff was very friendly and nice….had a couple problems and they took care of it quickly
- I enjoyed the great hospitality..always greeted with a hello an a smile
Studio 6 Indianapolis – Fishers
Studio 6 Indianapolis – Fishers offers accommodations in Fishers.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indianapolis is 13 miles from Studio 6 Indianapolis – Fishers, and Lebanon is 25 miles from the property. Indianapolis International Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great rooms, great value. Good location close to many things. Walmart within walking distance.
- Quieness; Fit what I needed ~ a bed for the night ~ no frills.
- I liked the location – close to everything and rooms were nice – nice kitchen! I really enjoyed the view of the pond and the courtyard in back where I had my coffee in the mornings and cocktails at night!
- There was nothing to like! This place was NOT clean, the hallway smelled of cigarette smoke, they charged me more than what I booked the room for through Booking.com and it just isn’t a good place to stay. We won’t be back! I’d rather pay a little extra and stay somewhere clean and comfortable.
- The location was close to several good restaurants and stores.
Suburban Extended Stay Northeast
Suburban Extended Stay Northeast is located in Fishers, 11 miles from Indianapolis and 24 miles from Lebanon.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Carmel is 6 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Northeast, and Anderson is 24 miles away. Indianapolis International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was nice, the laundry facilities were on time, the view was not to bad, the property was close to the interstates and to all the best eateries and Castleton Square.
- Ben scalf was working the front desk. He checked is in. We told him we were going to concert. He knew the venue well that we were going to. He gave us some suggest that help us tremendously at the concert. Thank you Ben for guiding us in the area
- The rooms were clean and secure. It wasn’t too small and was accommodating.
- Price is very affordable, you get a clean bed and running water and a great location.
- The hotel room was nice. The price was just right for me and my friend. It was close to klipsch for our concert.
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northeast/Castleton
Located seconds from I-465 and I-69, and a short drive to popular area sites, this hotel offers contemporary accommodations, complete with many of today’s modern conveniences.In the area surrounding the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northeast/Castleton are a number of shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options. The interactive history learning center, Conner Prairie, as well as the Indianapolis Convention Center and the Indianapolis Zoo are also situated close to the hotel.With comfortable Cloud Nine beds, free wireless internet access and a free daily breakfast, every stay at the Indianapolis Northeast/Castleton Hampton Inn is sure to be enjoyable. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center, complete with an indoor swimming pool.
- Very friendly staff greeting us when I checked in. Room was standard bed was comfortable. Would stay here again
- Our room was very neat,clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a delight and they gave you enough time. We were very very satisfied. Front desk was a lot of help and very respectful.
- The hotel was updated and clean. Staff was very nice
- Staff was amazing!! Manager was fabulous and very accommodating!!
- Super friendly staff, if I had to stay in Indianapolis again I’ll definitely stay at this location again.
Top Hotels In Oaklandon Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oaklandon Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oaklandon Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oaklandon Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!