10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oak Hill California – Top Hotel Reviews
Oak Hill California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oak Hill California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oak Hill California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oak Hill California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oak Hill California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oak Hill California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oak Hill California:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills
This Agoura Hills hotel is a 10 minute drive from Pepperdine University and Paramount Ranch. It features a putting green, free shuttle within 5 miles radius and suites with a flat-screen TV.Each suite offers a living area and a well-equipped kitchenette which includes a full refrigerator, dishwasher and stovetop. An iPod docking station and Neutrogena bath amenities are featured.Agoura Hills Homewood Suites has an indoor pool and gym. Guests can use the 24-hour business center or visit the gift shop.A hot breakfast featuring waffles, eggs and bacon is served daily at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills. An evening reception, which offers a free light meal and drinks, is offered on select nights.Gardens of the World and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library are less than a 20 minute drive from this hotel. Camarillo Premium Outlets is within 30 minutes.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was good.
- Great location if you are staying in LA. Close to Malibu. Close to the Getty. Tasty breakfast.
- Breakfast was way above average. Room was large and beautifully decorated.
- it was super convenient, close to everything. there is even a trader joes right next door. it was super clean, spacious rooms, and the hosted lobby events were excellent.
- It was very warm and welcoming. Loved the cleanliness of the hotel and the convenience it offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas
Situated directly off Freeway 101 and only a short drive from many area attractions, this hotel provides modern accommodations along with friendly service and on-site dining.The Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas is located within driving distance from the Santa Monica Pier as well as Malibu Beach. Guests at the hotel can also easily walk to The Commons, a unique outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment area.Microwaves, refrigerators and free high-speed internet access are only some of the standard amenities available at the Calabasas Hilton Garden Inn. Guests at the hotel will also enjoy in-room MP3 compatible radios as well as the on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill.
- Good hotel for one night. Nothing special. I visited more than hundreds hotels around USA and this one is a regular with nothing special. If you get good deal (no more that $170 per night) you can choose this hotel. But I will never pay regular price around $300 for a hotel like this
- Great property, very clean and upscale. Very reasonably priced and great location close to shopping and restaurants.
- Excellent accommodation. Just what we look for and expect with the Hilton chain. Located next to an active outdoor mall Calabasas Commons with several very good restaurants with comfortable outdoor patios. We liked Kings Seafood House where we ate fresh Alaskan Sockeye and Canadian oysters from PEI. A pleasant walk back to the hotel. Very large comfortable room.
Friendly staff ✅
Comfy bed ✅
Great shower ✅
- Close to the Calabasas centre, easy parking, secure, pleasant staff
Malibu Country Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Malibu area inn features guest rooms with fireplaces and free Wi-Fi. It’s less than a mile from Zuma Beach and 7.5 miles from Pepperdine University.Ocean or mountain views and classic furnishings complete the guest rooms at Malibu Country Inn. Flat-screen cable TVs and small fridges are also featured.Kristy’s Wood Oven and Wine Bar is on site at the Country Inn Malibu. It features fresh seafood options and wood oven pizzas from Thursday through Monday.Santa Monica is a 30 minute drive from Malibu Country Inn and Thousand Oaks is a 35 minute drive away.
- Housekeeping was good , customer survice was prompt.
- The bed was very comfortable. Check-in was pleasant.
- The customer service was amazing! My husband and I wanted a valentines getaway. And our room was beautiful! So was our view. We will be back! This time we’ll get a jacuzzi room ❤️❤️
- The location is ok, near a beach. About 10 minute walk. Staff is kind and helpful. Renovation is good for everything but the bathrooms. Seems like it was a motel or something that has been cleaned up.
- Coffee maker didn’t work. We felt it was clean but wasn’t worth the price and we didn’t know that there was no air conditioner so I had a horrible nights sleep.
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Agoura Hills and Westlake Golf Course. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine are standard in every room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Agoura Hills. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Agoura Hills Hampton Inn. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the 24/7 Suite Shop.Guests of the Hampton Inn can enjoy free access to recreational facilities, including the hot tub and a small gym. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Paramount Ranch, which was the set of many Western movies and TV shows, and North Ranch Mall are both 3.6 miles away.
- The bed was so comfortable, I slept like a baby. Also breakfast was good, staff was super friendly.
- Very nice variety. Loved the prepared oatmeal. Very clean. Coffee service at our table was a nice service.
- Very clean. Staff was helpful and breakfast was very tasty.
- I loved everything! Came for a mini staycation since I live in Ventura County. I didn’t know Hampton has whirlpool tubs. My husband is not a fan of hot tubs so usually I never go down to pool area . This was a perfect compromise and will always book Hampton for this reason alone. Wish the hotel could have offered some romance package or “spa” package of treats maybe?
- Great breakfast, kind and friendly staff, great pool, comfortable and very clean rooms.
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
Located in Agoura Hills in the region of California, 19 miles from Santa Monica, Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel features a terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malibu is 10 miles from Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel, and Ventura is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 24 miles from Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel.
- Great location across the street from restaurant and a fun tavern. Very close to Malibu. It’s quiet here and I was surprised that I did not hear the road traffic since it sits up above Agoura Road. We were attending a wedding and Uber arrived in minutes so everything went as planned. Compliments to the desk staff that accommodated my parking two cars since we arrived from different locations and ended-up having to take separate cars and meet at the hotel.
- The bed was the only good thing about this hotel. I really expected to say a lot more good stuff about this Sheraton but honestly cannot.
- We weee there to escape the wildfires and everyone was so kind to us and our pup. Wonderful staff and service.
- Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean. Bed was comfy!
- Pool was closed. No newspapers. Horrible non Kleenex. I was told real Kleenex was too expensive and they had to watch their expenditures. Huh?
Westlake Village Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Westlake Village Inn offers accommodations in Westlake Village. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Monica is 21 miles from Westlake Village Inn, and Malibu is 10 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 27 miles away.
- We loved the grounds, our room and the staff, Sara who checked us in was so sweet and courteous. This hotel met every expectation and more!!!
- The room was very nice, fireplace, balcony, courtyard, nice ambiance. My wife loved the hotel.
- The superior room with gas fireplace and high ceiling has a perfect special ‘hide-away atmosphere’
- The rooms were spotless, staff very friendly, and the food at all three restaurants was outstanding! Location was great and I loved the fact that we didn’t need to valet park every time we wanted to use our car. I highly recommend this resort!
- This hotel is a jewel. Beautifully designed in all areas. It invites you to celebrate important events or just to find relaxation and peace. Amazing property with welcoming staff.
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Featuring an outdoor pool with poolside dinning, this luxury resort is 15 miles from Zuma Beach and the ocean views of Pacific Coast Highway. Two fine dining options and full service spa is provided.Select suites feature views of waterfalls at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village. Styled in refined furnishings, each elegant room provides terry cloth bathrobes, slippers and free spa toiletries. Free Wi-Fi for one device, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are also included.Locally sourced, ONYX Japanese Restaurant features fresh sushi rolls and specialty cocktails in the Lobby Lounge. Pollo al forno, malanzane ala pergamina and other traditional Italian dished are featured at Mercato Italiano at Westlake Village Four Seasons Hotel.Valet parking and an indoor swimming pool are offered as well. In-room dining, concierge services, dry cleaning services and a fitness center are available to ensure guests have a comfortable stay at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.Pepperdine University Malibu Campus and The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum are 15 miles away. Getty Villa is 25 miles away. Los Angeles International Airport is a 45 minute drive from Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.
- Well appointed, spacious room. Extremely comfortable bed. Comprehensive in-hotel facilities. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Services is stellar, comfortable and clean rooms with all the modern amenities.
- The bed was amazing. Love the pillows. The shower was great too.
- Nice sushi an the onyx. Great, stupendous service. Friendliest, most attentive staff. Beautiful grounds, beautiful rooms, excellent hotel.
- The king bedding literally sucked you into it…it was SOO comfortable, and the staff was super-caring.
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village is located in Westlake Village, 20 miles from Santa Monica and 10 miles from Malibu.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ventura is 29 miles from Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake, and Hollywood is 27 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The breakfast staff especially, being most helpful helpful and friendly. Selection of breakfast food excellent
- Breakfast had so many choices. Everything was well prepared. Room was perfect, bed wonderful and the kitchen and appliances great.
- We enjoyed our room’s floor plan. If we would have stayed for more than one day we would have utilized the full kitchen. The morning breakfast was surprisingly bountiful. The Front Desk Staff was very helpful.
- free breakfast, hot tub, pool table, basketball court, lobby TVs and fireplace, Internet access
- Did not have breakfast. Early morning meeting to attend.
The Surfrider Malibu
One of our top picks in Malibu – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Surfrider Malibu offers accommodations in Malibu. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a shops at the property.Los Angeles is 25 miles from The Surfrider Malibu, and Santa Monica is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 17 miles from The Surfrider Malibu.
Breakfast was absolutely awesome
The staff is very pleasant and friendly
The room is clean and smells good) Eco style.
- The rooms were equipped with an ocean view balcony that was breath taking.. When I arrived, The staff greeted me with a smile and set up my transportation back to LAX with no hesitation. I will be returning for another stay!!!
- The room was so comfortable and had everything you could need! The staff was so friendly and helpful!
- Laid back but sophisticed beach vibe. Great location to explore Malibu.
- The chic Californian vibe, the calm elegance and confidence of the decor, the warmth of the welcome, the staff, the location (wow), the bar, the wine, the breakfast burrito. A great place to just chill.
- Breakfast was absolutely awesome
Hyatt Regency Westlake
Just 18 miles from the beaches of Malibu, this Mediterranean-style hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub and an on-site restaurant.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Hyatt Westlake Plaza. All rooms include an iPod docking station, a work desk and a coffee machine.With patio dining available, Bella Terraza restaurant is at Hyatt Westlake. The restaurant has signature breakfast specialties as well as a daily breakfast buffet.Guests of Westlake Hyatt are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. Guests can work out in the fitness center.Los Robles Greens Golf Course is a 6-minute drive from this hotel. Central Los Angeles is 38 miles away. Los Angeles International Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The bed: never slept better, the size of the room, the facilities, the wifi and the view from my room!
- Location was good. Brent’s Deli, Gelsons market, yoga and spin are all in walking distance.
- Nice spacious room and bathroom. comfortable bed. Roomservice was prompt.
great dining + room service
- The bar/restaurant staff were extremely friendly. They had great prices and a nice atmosphere for Happy Hour.
Top Hotels In Oak Hill California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oak Hill California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oak Hill California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oak Hill California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!