10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oak Grove Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Oak Grove Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oak Grove Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oak Grove Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oak Grove Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oak Grove Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oak Grove Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oak Grove Missouri:
Econo Lodge Oak Grove
Econo Lodge Oak Grove is located in Oak Grove, just 24 miles from Kansas City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.Liberty is 22 miles from Econo Lodge Oak Grove, and Concordia is 30 miles away. Kansas City International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
The room was renovated, but a while ago, not as recently as the room featured on the web page.
The wifi was extremely fast.
- The room was recently remodeled and very comfortable. It was great to have access to internet without the hassle of a password.
- It was easy access to the hotel off the interstate. The beds were soft and the rooms clean.
- The location close to the highway – beds were comfortable and rate to good.
- For the price not what I would expect. But everyone else was booked.
- The room was renovated, but a while ago, not as recently as the room featured on the web page.
Comfort Inn Grain Valley
Comfort Inn Grain Valley is located in Grain Valley, 20 miles from Kansas City and 19 miles from Liberty.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Independence is 12 miles from Comfort Inn Grain Valley, and Overland Park is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kansas City International Airport, 34 miles from Comfort Inn Grain Valley.
- The bed & pillows were very comfortable!! The room was decorated very pretty & my husband loved that there was a guide on the TV screen so he knew what he was choosing to watch. I love the big clean bathrooms & it was quiet even tho it is close to the highway.
- Location was perfect. Hotel was clean. Staff was friendly. Hot tub worked well.
- The bed was soft and even though the computer system was down they did everything they could to get us to our rooms as quickly as possible.
- EVERYTHING,FOOD COFFEE,ROOM,PRICE,LOCATION.NEXT TIME I’M IN GRAIN VALLEY I WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.
- Bed was awesome, I could hear traffic on the interstate but it was so muffled it sounded like thunder and I love thunder.
Quality Inn Blue Springs
One of our best sellers in Blue Springs! Located in Blue Springs, 16 miles from Kansas City, Quality Inn Blue Springs features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberty is 17 miles from Quality Inn Blue Springs, and Independence is 9 miles away. Kansas City International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The bed and pillows were comfortable, the room size was good. We have stayed here many times before this trip and will continue to stay when we come to visit our kids. We love Mark, he always takes care of us!!
- Almost did not get in I had a cat as a pet and that was almost a nogo but after a phone call it became ok two dogs are fine but not cats. should have this on the booking site
- Nice place to stay while visit my mother. Good price for our budget?
- There honestly wasn’t anything to like. Maybe parking?
- Loved the breakfast as well as proximity to family and friends!
Super 8 Blue Springs
Located in Blue Springs, 15 miles from Kansas City, Super 8 Blue Springs features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberty is 16 miles from Super 8 Blue Springs, and Independence is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Kansas City International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Everything was very clean and comfortable hopeing to be back in april
- It was right off the interstate. Easy to find. The staff was friendly.
- There was no power when I checked, although no fault of the hotel. Power came back on as I was getting up at 2ish. The desk clerk walked me to my room with a flashlight. I couldn’t get a room key. Coffee maker was missing the tray that holds the coffee. Slept in my clothes as I was freezing due to no heat. Place was loud with drunks coming and going. Music played in cars parked in the parking lot all night long.was still playing when I left at 5. I didn’t sleep.
- The room was beautiful and comfortable and the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.
- The room had been redone and was nice. The breakfast was very good.
Days Inn Blue Springs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Blue Springs offers accommodations in Blue Springs.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kansas City is 16 miles from Days Inn Blue Springs, and Liberty is 17 miles away. Kansas City International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and help cleaning staff. Really friendly and helpful desk .
- I liked most the heated pool & the beef. The bed was so comfy & the pillows were great.
- The room was clean , great value , friendly staff , and great location.
- A worker by the name of sue was quite rude and nats were in the room and renovation was not completed
- Looked at the selection and decided to go out for breakfast.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs
One of our best sellers in Blue Springs! Located in Blue Springs, 14 miles from Kansas City, La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberty is 16 miles from La Quinta Blue Springs, and Independence is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kansas City International Airport, 29 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs.
- The breakfast was great for on the go. The food preparer was pleasant and accommodating and the eating area noteworthy.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Good selections at breakfast.
- I dont know what Genius is, thus the ok rating. Everything was wonderful. We were driving from JAX to AK and stayed at La Quintas along the way because of the great accommodations!
- The accomodations were fine, clean warm, everything worked
- Good place for dog walking. Good on/off to I-70
Motel 6 Blue Springs
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Blue Springs offers pet-friendly accommodations in Blue Springs, just 14 miles from Kansas City.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberty is 16 miles from Motel 6 Blue Springs, and Independence is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kansas City International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The bed looked newer and very firm. The pillows sucked. Light blankets, perfect for me. Curtain on the window made room dark, which was nice. Ample parking in parking lot but not directly in front of room.
- The room is big and comfortable. Everything, including furniture can be clean off easily.
- This place is fine if you’re just stopping to sleep. I was only there for the night before returning my rental car and taking off for home, and I didn’t want to have to pay $30+ extra for my dog. No breakfast or anything extra. Pets stay free, and the hotel is super cheap. No fridge or microwave, but there is an ice bucket. There were no signs or property maps. So, I asked and the ice bucket is in Room 101 just behind the office. There are coin laundry machines in there too. The bed was comfy. I thought the all-wood floor was awesome because I’m a germophobe and sanitize/clean everything myself when I arrive, and that makes it easier. There’s a little breakfast nook area that’s good for working.
- The front desk lady in the evening was a delight. She actually is what made us come back for a second night. She honestly should run the show!
- It was great enjoyed the hot tub Food was good . Everyone was friendly
Courtyard Kansas City East/Blue Springs
Located conveniently off I-70, this Blue Springs, Kansas hotel features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and 37-inch flat-screen TVs. An indoor pool is on-site. Adam Pointe Golf Club is within walking distance of this hotel.All rooms at Courtyard Kansas City East Blue Springs provide tea and coffee-making facilities and a refrigerator. Air-conditioned rooms also include a cable TV with additional movie channels and a work desk.Guests of Kansas City East Courtyard Blue Springs can enjoy a workout in the fitness center and then relax in the hot tub. A laundromat and vending machines featuring both snacks and drinks are on site.Central Kansas City and the Kanas City Zoo are less than a 25 minute drive away. Valley Speedway is 4 miles from this hotel.
- It was quiet and the pool did not smell like chlorine.
- Front desk workers were awesome. They all were helpful and friendly.
- The room was very clean and stylishly modern and spacious.
Everything you need is right there.
Great golf course adjacent to property!
- The staff stood out as extremely friendly and helpful. They also were very welcoming to my little boy.
Hampton Inn Kansas City Blue Springs
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Hampton Inn Kansas City Blue Springs is located in Blue Springs, just 16 miles from Kansas City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberty is 17 miles from Hampton Inn Kansas, and Independence is 9 miles away. Kansas City International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, salt water pool, spa. Great breakfast.
- I rented the room with the spa tub and loved it! Pleased to find the television could swivel to view from the tub. A soak and a movie was a great end to a very long day. I appreciated the pitcher of ice water in the lobby as well. I filled my coffee mug and my water cup and hit the road the next day so refreshed!
- The staff was very accommodating. The breakfast was very good.
- Staff was excellent. We had a problem with the shower in the assigned room and the assistant Manager handled it immediately with an upgrade that was great. We will be staying there next time we are in Blue Springs.ll
- The front desk clerk, Logan, was very kind and helpful and always a smile on his face. Please give Logan a raise! Thank you!
Comfort Inn & Suites Lees Summit -Kansas City
Comfort Inn & Suites Lees Summit -Kansas City is located in Lees Summit, just 13 miles from Kansas City. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.Liberty is 19 miles from Comfort Inn Lees Summit Kansas City, and Independence is 8 miles from the property. Kansas City International Airport is 29 miles away.
- I loved how comfy the bed was. I wanted to take it home with me haha. The room was super clean. The only thing we found wrong was the bathroom door didnt latch but I told the staff and they are going to fix it. I will definitely come back.
Nice big bed, big room, nice set up .
Very helpful staff.
- The rooms are nice. Nice location for the purpose we was there.
- The bed was really comfy. The price for the room we got was great. Loved our stay and we’ll stay again.
- It is what it says it is. I really like that. No more or less than described.
Top Hotels In Oak Grove Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oak Grove Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oak Grove Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oak Grove Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!