10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oak Creek Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Oak Creek Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oak Creek Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oak Creek Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oak Creek Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oak Creek Wisconsin:
Motel 6 Oak Creek
This Oak Creek motel is 5 minutes’ drive from Milwaukee International Airport. Motel 6 Oak Creek provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi acces.The Oak Creek Motel 6 features air conditioning and a cable TV.Guests can use the laundry facilities at the Oak Creek Motel 6. There is a vending machine and free parking as well.The S13 & S6360 bus stop is within 5 minutes’ walk from the motel. The Bradley Center sports and entertainment arena is 8.7 miles away.
- The place was very Spartan, no carpets, old Devore, messy, drain didn’t work. Clientele and location were unsavory.
- Good restaurant next door and very accessible to the airport
- Really good price and location. Good value for money. Friendly staff.
Very friendly staff. …make you feel at home.
Attaya and crew are great.
- The room was okay….on the lower level was a plus.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Oak Creek
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Oak Creek offers accommodations in Oak Creek, just 9 miles from Milwaukee.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Mitchell International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Red Roof Inn – Milwaukee Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn – Milwaukee Airport offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oak Creek, just 7 miles from Milwaukee. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 1.9 miles from Red Roof Milwaukee Airprt.
- Ok room for the price. Cool they had room service even tho I didn’t use it because I figured they wouldn’t have that so I brought food. Lobby staff was friendly and it was clean. Parking was easy.
- Great value for the price. Room was extremely clean and bed was comfortable. Front desk clerk was very polite and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
- I stayed during a cold snap and snow. The bed and pillows were great, It was a little noisy. the staff were all great. The property is close to many other hotels and only one entrance to the property. It is close to the interstate and not many restaurants. Great value for the money if you get the deluxe room. The low price room is very spartan, but livable for a one night stay.
- I liked the fact that the tv’s was flat screen
- For the money, the room was adequate, which is why I stay there. Once a year I go into West Allis for a trade show. It’s only a 10 minute drive so this location is great.
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek
Featuring a free airport shuttle service to General Mitchell International Airport, 4 miles away, this Milwaukee hotel has free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV.Tea and coffee-making facilities are available in every room at La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport/Oak Creek. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are provided for guest convenience.A daily continental breakfast with waffles, fruit, and more is served at Milwaukee Airport/Oak Creek La Quinta Inn. Guests can enjoy the fitness center and laundromat facilities provided on site.Miller Park, home of baseball’s Milwaukee Brewers, is a 16-minute drive from this hotel. Marquette University is 10 miles from the property.
- Close to airport. Perfect for a quick sleep before a flight. Typical continental breakfast.
- Excellent location to Milwaukee’s General Mitchell Airport
- The hotel was really nice, I stayed at another hotel in Chicago and I wanted to come back to the La Quinta Inn in Milwaukee. The room felt like a home away from home. I will make sure going forward I will for La Quinta Inn for hotel stay.
- It was a place to sleep for a night, it had on site parking, there was an air conditioner, there was a chain sit down place in the same parking lot area for late dinner.
- We had King Suite and it was very nice! First floor, two divided rooms with privacy doors, two full bathrooms, two TV’s, two desks, pull-out sofa, comfy chairs and wi-fi. Very Nice!
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport is located in Oak Creek, 7 miles from Milwaukee and 27 miles from Grafton.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 1.9 miles from MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport.
- Shuttle to airport, leave car, close to interstate, easy to find.
- Nice staff, clean room with more than adequate amenities. In the mourning the coffee was good. Complimentary breakfast descent selection of cereal bread beagles etc. Hot items, scrambled eggs saushage hot oatmeal not instant and sausage gravey.
- Fast and efficient check-in. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was very courteous and gave us great advoce for delivery food. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
- Whole suite w/kitchenette perfect for 2 people. Easy access off I94 to everything Milwaukee has to offer downtown; shopping, restaurants and more. Pricey chains goodbye, I’ll keep my extra dollars.
- The bed was comfortable and the Jr. Suite was a good size for two people. The room had a full refrigerator and a dish washer
Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
The Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport is conveniently located less than three miles from the General Mitchell International Airport. The hotel is less than 15 minutes from some of Milwaukee’s most popular attractions, such as Miller Park, Summerfest Grounds, Wisconsin State Fair Park and the Harley-Davidson Museum. With easy access to Interstates 94, 894 and 43, this airport hotel is an affordable alternative to staying downtown.Full-service accommodations at this Oak Creek, WI hotel include two complimentary drink tickets per room per stay in Duffy’s Pub open Monday – Saturday from 5:00 pm -10:00 pm. The property also includes free 24-hour airport transportation, an indoor pool with hot tub and children’s activity pool and fitness center.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.An event staff on-site and full-service catering are available for almost any function, from business meetings of 10 in our boardroom to weddings and receptions for 200 in our ballroom.This all-suite Oak Creek, WI hotel features spacious suites, including deluxe whirlpool suites. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, separate living areas with sofa sleepers, flat-screen televisions and clock radios with MP3 jacks are included in every room. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.
- The front desk was very accommodating when we needed to change our room.
Airport shuttle was FREE, & was right there LATE at nite when my flight came in. They also sent a shuttle the next morning just for me to take me back to the airport. I left an item on the shuttle the nite I arrived, he came right back & my item was still there.
Room was very spacious, w/ a full size couch in the sitting area. No sink, but did have a microwave, & a fridge that actually WORKED.
Staff was VERY friendly & helpful.
- The breakfast was good same food for both days and the waffle mix dispenser was broken.
- We have stayed here for a number of years. Location is perfect for our visits to South Milwaukee.
- When we checked in I was talking to the girl at the desk (Khaliah) and per our conversation I told her that it was our anniversary and she surprised us and upgraded our room for us without even asking her! I was soooo touched by her jester as it was a lovely surprise to us. So I would like to again thank her for that and we would definitely stay there again as the room was very comfortable, even though we didn’t get to spend much time in it and didn’t get to use the pool either, maybe next time!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport
This Oak Creek, Wisconsin hotel offers free shuttle services, on request, to/from the General Mitchell International Airport. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with HBO is available in all rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport. They are furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport offers a full-service business center. Laundry facilities and a daily breakfast are also available.The Harley Davidson Museum is 8.7 miles from the Fairfield Inn & Suites Oak Creek. Bradley Center, an indoor arena and home to the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Admirals and the Milwaukee Iron, is 10 miles away.
- It appears that the hotel was recently remodeled all the carpet on our floor looked like brand new and I felt we may have been the first people to stay in the room since the remodel. Everything was spotless and the staff were extremely friendly. Will definitely stay here in the future.
- It was perfect. And the price could not be beat for a Marriott
- It was a beautiful Inn they said it was just remodel
- Friendly staff, nice pool and hot tub. Good location to the airport & restaurants
- The pool and whirlpool were great! The breakfast was hot and delicious
GrandStay Hotel & Suites – Milwaukee Airport
GrandStay Hotel & Suites – Milwaukee Airport offers accommodations in Milwaukee.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Modjeska Theater is 6 miles from GrandStay Hotel & Suites, and Milwaukee Theater is 8 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The property was ok. Close to gas station and restaurants.
- I like that I booked for a room with a hot tub and they did not offer that upon arrival. so i was very disapointed when they said the hotel was under reservations. I did get what I wanted in the end so they did give me suite that was only available for the night to accomadate me and my husband for our romantic night. by 11:00 am they did shut off all the water which I thought was very funny.
- Nothing at all no ice machine is was not a good stay.
- Surprised we had hot water. Coffee was decent – hot.
- The area was great. They hotel did accomadate is with the room even tho on the booking it was not available. I would like to come back once they are done
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Located in Milwaukee, 6 miles from Modjeska Theater, Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Milwaukee Theater is 8 miles from Country Suites Milwaukee, and U.S. Cellular Arena is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 1.9 miles from Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport.
- Beds/ pillows/linens all nice quality & everything was very CLEAN. Love proximity to airport, long term parking & airport shuttle
- The fresh cookies were a nice touch after a long trip to Milwaukee.
- The adult swim hour. Wish there was an hour in the morning like this too and not just at night.
- Checked in and paid with credit card. Went to room where we found smoke detector hanging from ceiling, bed very sloppily made, and all kinds of stains on the duvet. Went straight to desk to let them know. We got no apology, no offer of another room, basically told too bad, come back and talk to manager in the morning if we want our money back. Went back in the morning and the manager was just as lovely as the clerk from the previous night. He didn’t even ask what was around with the room, obviously didn’t care.
- Coffee all the time. Cookies at night. Free breakfast!
Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport offers accommodations in Milwaukee. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Modjeska Theater is 6 miles from Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport, and Milwaukee Theater is 8 miles away. General Mitchell International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- They were very nice and close to the airport car parking very reasonable and shuttle
- It was a really nice place to stay! I like that the hot tub was actually hot
- The breakfast was good; the waffles were very good. Might have been nice to add some fresh fruit or yogurt, but we were satisfied. It is also nice that they offer long term parking for those using the airport (we were not).
- Late night desk clerk was very accommodating and helpful when we had issues upon check in. He made sure to help us right away and had a pleasant demeanor despite the awful late hour at which we arrived.
- The airport shuttle ran, I believe every half an hour, which was the real selling point. The cost was also decent for a quick night sleep. You get what you pay for.
Top Hotels In Oak Creek Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oak Creek Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!