10 Best Hotels To Stay In O Vicedo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Vicedo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in O Vicedo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Vicedo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Vicedo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in O Vicedo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in O Vicedo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In O Vicedo Galicia:
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in O Barqueiro, in a building dating from 2009, 0.9 miles from Arealonga Beach, Hotel Porto do Barqueiro provides guestrooms with free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. Guests can use a terrace.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Excellent hotel with a good check in experience. The small fishing village has a reasonable selection of good restaurants. Breakfast isn’t available but a short walk to local facilities means this isn’t a problem.
- Comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a top floor room with terrace and sea view. Perfecto!
- Only a short walk from harbour and amenities. Immaculate hotel and room. Nice view from our room. Plenty of nice beaches a short drive away.
Location close to everything. Can walk to the hotel in 5 minutes from the train station, 10 to the supermarket. Unfortunately at 8.30 pm in early October the restaurant managed by the hotel was closed, as was everything else in the port area.
Beautiful spot but definitely a summer location, especially if you don’t have your own transport. No problems with the hotel at all
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
As Areas II
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located 500 feet from Playa de Covas Beach, As Areas II is a 5-minute drive from the center of Viveiro. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The As Areas II has simple décor throughout. Each of its rooms has wooden floors and is heated. Most rooms come with a balcony.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the As Areas’ dining room. There is a selection of restaurants in Viveiro.The As Areas II is within 20 minutes’ drive of the beaches at O Vicedo and Xove. Lugo and A Coruña can be reached within 90 minutes by car.
- The hotel was in an excellent location near to the local shops and to the beach. It was very comfortable with good facilities
Basic rooms for the non-fussed traveller.
Feels like you’ve stepped into a room from the 1950’s. This could be a plus or a minus for you.
No aircon or mod-cons but that’s not the point of this establishment.
- La situación en buena .y tiene un parking para dejar los coches
- Hotel sencillo. Muy bien ubicado para conocer toda la zona. El colchón a mi me resultó comodo
- El personal muy amable, lo limpio que estaba y muy bien situado.
Hotel Gastronómico Boa Vista
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Boa Vista is located 1,950 feet from Area Beach, in the Galician fishing town of Celeiro. It features a gourmet restaurant and rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The modern rooms at Hotel Boa Vista feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a private balcony, spa bath or sea views.The Boa Vista’s restaurant serves Galician food made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Covas Beach is just across the Viveiro Estuary and you can drive there in around 10 minutes. The town of Viveiro, 1.6 mi away, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings.
Everything super new and cozy.
To have a bath tube was great
- Great room–plenty of space; good sized bathroom, bed was comfortable. AC worked well. Good ventilation and light; fairly quiet. Great staff, great bar, great restaurant! Easy free parking. food was great in both the bar and restaurant.
- The restaurant is very good though not cheap. The room is clean and confortable. It is not noisy at all even though it is next to a Main Street.
- Everything was great about the hotel services, staff were brilliant and friendly, room was comfortable and warm, modern and clean bathroom with loads of freebies. The lively bar is worth visiting in the evening to listen to the locals coming in and putting the world to rights. All middle aged men of course, no women! Delicious tapas were being brought in all the time from the kitchen and these were not ‘amuse- bouche’ size appetisers, this was party food. Substantial breakfast in the morning. Free car parking across the road from the hotel but safe. Oh, nearly forgot.. Nespresso machine (or similar) in the room… excellent!
- Fantastic dinner at restaurant on site. Handy location for driving through. Comfy and clean facilities. Friendly staff. Good price!
- Everything super new and cozy.
As Areas I
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Just 150 feet from Playa Covas Beach, this hotel offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The town of Viveiro is about 20 minutes’ walk away.All rooms at As Areas I feature parquet flooring, heating and a simple décor. Each has a private bathroom with a shower or bath tub. Most rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy simple, Galician meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a small lounge with a TV.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing.Lugo is about 1.5 hours ‘ drive away.
- The hotel is in a good location to explore the town and local area. The staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. It’s basic accommodation as we expected but is a good base to explore – the hotel as an app that you can download for some places to visit.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent location, by a lovely beach, and pleasant promenade walk into Viveiro
Personnel très sympathique
Hôtel très propres
Emplacement près de la plage et possibilité de se garer
- La ubicación me gustó mucho, a 20mts de la playa con un paseo hermoso
La ubicacion, y la amabilidad de las personas que trabajan allí, estancia muy agradable.
Además desayunamos todos los dias y al ir a pagar nos dijeron que el desayuno estaba incluido, cuando nosotros habiamos hecho la reserva por booking sin desayuno.
Hotel Celta Galaico
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Celta Galaico is located in Viveiro. Built in 1992 and partially renovated in 2015, this celtic hotel features free WiFi access. At Hotel Celta Galaico you will find a snack bar..Featuring a bath, the rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. Extras include a desk and bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.The property is close to the beautiful Mariña Lucense area, as well as the Rías Altas waterways. A Coruña Airport is 66 mi away, Santiago de Compostela Airport is 90 mi away and Oviedo Airport is 93 mi away.
- Staff very helpful, included by carrying luggage up four flowers gets of stairs. Fresh orange juice and delicious bread for breakfast. Good view from balcony, parking easy
- Great place to stay in Viveiro – we went for Ressurection Fest. Staff are really friendly and can tell you a secret or two about best places to go and avoid crowds! Really quiet spot to recover from a long metal night! Highly recommended
– family hotel in a small village, but 20 mins walking along the sea coast to the city center with great view.
– the owner is very friendly and helpful with our heavy luggage
– our room with balcony of sea-view
– good wider bed, clean and quality room
- Buena relación calidad-precio. Las instalaciones no son muy modernas pero todo está limpísimo y cuidado. Entorno muy agradable y playas fantásticas muy cerca. El personal es muy agradable y dispuesto a dar muy buenos consejos.
- Sin lugar a dudas las vistas que teníamos desde el balcón eran preciosas se veía el mar y el monte, el balcón tiene una mesita pequeña que viene muy bien por si algún día se quiere picotear algo ahí, por lo general hemos quedado muy satisfechos con el hotel, no tiene ningún lujo pero es limpio y duermes bien. Sin duda si podemos, volveremos.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Complexo Alameda is a 5-minute walk from Faro’s Area Beach, 3.1 mi from Viveiro. With terraces offering great beach views, it offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and sea views from all rooms.Heated rooms feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.The café on the first floor offers homemade breakfasts. Room service is available and there are barbecue facilities. You can relax with a drink on the terrace, and the lounge has board games and a satellite TV.A laundry and ironing service is available. There is free parking nearby. Tourist information is provided and you can go horse riding, cycling or hiking nearby.
- Everything! This hotel is an absolute gem. Sophie is so welcoming and friendly it was like staying with good friends or family. We had one of the two rooms with a balcony overlooking the bay. We could walk down to the beach within 5 minutes onto a beautifuly sandy beach. We had tea and homemade cake in the afternoon on our balcony.Bliss! Sophie also recommended places to go and was knowledgeable about the local area. The room was clean and had everything we required.
- Sophie was most helpful and obliging. The view from the room was great
- A great room with a fantastic view of the bay!! a charming and very helpful host Sophia, and we enjoyed the breakfast jam made by her Mum!
- The cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. Beautiful location and own balcony overlooking the beach.
- Really accommodating. Made porridge that we had bought, made honey lemon drink due to cold and sore throat, ordered takeaway and taxis. The place was spotless
Hotel Viento del Norte
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This rustic hotel is located in Porto de Espasante within the Ortigueira region of the Galician Rías Altas.This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- Staff super nice, place super nice, breakfast super nice. Everything super nice 😉 Great find.
Room with whirlpool bathtub
Breakfast with fresh made orange juice
- The room was spotless and comfy. Beaches were in walking distance and Porto de Espasante is in general a really relaxing and pretty. We didn’t eat breakfast, so I can’t say anything about it.
- The hotel is great! I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is, possibly due to the pictures on booking.com. The room is really nice, the breakfast too (I can definitely recommend it), the location is right in the middle of town. The town is really alive and much more beautiful than expected. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.
- A quiet room, an excellent breakfast (sadly no evening meal available in the hotel during our 3 night stay) and exceptionally helpful staff.
Hotel Areas III Playa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hotel Areas III Playa is located in Viveiro. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. All rooms are equipped with a balcony.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel Areas III Playa feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Ribadeo is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
- Personal wishes for breakfast were asked and met. Lovely lady.
- Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Hotel El Millón
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,650 feet from the beach of Viveiro and 1.2 mi from Covas Beach, Hotel El Million features a bar and restaurant with Galician food. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms include a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a bath tub. Guests can also use the private parking on site.The town of Viveiro, 1.9 mi from the property, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings. The famous As Catedrales Beach is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Easy to park. Nice view from my room. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- A good, friendly small hotel, with small bar/ restaurant attached. Easy access to town and some beautiful beaches nearby.
- El personal amable. La habitación está decorada moderna. Tiene ascensor. El precio es ajustado para la zona, y con desayuno incluido en el bar del hotel.
Que suerte he tenido pararme en ese sitio.
La gente ha sido tan amable y tan carinosa con la “Francesita” que soy ?
El sitio es super tranquilo y limpio.
- Muy buena ubicación si vas realizando el camino del cantabrico, Habitación limpia
Hotel Las Sirenas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is perched on the lush cliffs of Viveiro at the boundary of Rías Gallegas, one of the most beautiful Galician estuaries, overlooking Sacido Beach, a clean protected cove.With direct access to the cove, as well as several leisure facilities for more active guests and its privileged location in Rías Altas (Galicia), Las Sirenas is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel features a thalassotherapy center, tennis courts and lush gardens.The exquisite rooms will invite you to have a relaxing stay in natural surroundings, enjoying views of the sea and forested hills. This resort is also conveniently located for the archaeological ruins of Celtic Castros, Covas and Estaca de Bares beaches, and public transport.
The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
Our points represent the spa hotel, not Las Sirenas. It would have got 0 points and worst value for money ever seen.
- We stayed at the 3* hotel section (there is a 4* hotel and apartments on the same location). Room size, furniture and facilities all excellent. The location right above the beach, is also excellent and there is a walkway that connects with the town with very good views. A large free parking area inside the property, a luxury that few hotels in this region have.
La limpieza de la habitación y baño, así como las ropas de cama, toallas, etc.
Ea difícil aparcar en el exterior, pero l garaje,es,bueno y barato (3€).
El personal del hotel , muy amable . Seguir así.
Limpieza de las habitaciones.
- Tiene una playa cerca, el trato de la gente que trabaja alli muy amable en todo momento y el desayuno muy completo
- The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
Top Hotels In O Vicedo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in O Vicedo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in O Vicedo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in O Vicedo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!