10 Best Hotels To Stay In O Irixo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Irixo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in O Irixo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Irixo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Irixo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in O Irixo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in O Irixo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In O Irixo Galicia:
This charming hotel is set in a 19th-Century Galician manor house in the countryside of the beautiful Carballiño region. Pazo Almuzara has an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by 33 ft² of gardens.It has simple, attractive rooms with private bathrooms. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel.The Pazo’s public areas have an impressive art collection. There is a lounge, dining area and classic meeting rooms.Ribeiro DO wine is made in the nearby valleys. Trips to wine cellars, vineyards and wine-tasting can be organized.The local area is famous for its spas. These include the Termas da Chavasqueira and Caldas de Partovia. There are also many golf courses in the surroundings.Free parking is available onsite. The Oseira Monastery is only a short drive away. It is famous for its Gregorian Chanting.
- Interesting historic property, staff very helpful and courteous. Comfortable and restful stay
- No podría decir que algo me gustó más otra cosa… Todo estaba perfecto
- El pazo es muy bonito. Fuimos a una boda allí y la comida muy buena
- El entorno porque es precioso el lugar y la habitación tiene como una terracita en la que puedes desayunar muy a gusto.
- Personale disponibile e gentile. Struttura spettacolare. Camere belle e pulite. Colazione buona. Ci ritornerei! Ottima posizione per chi vuole andare alla Sagra del Polpo a Carballiño.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Derby is located in Carballiño’s city center, a 20-minute drive from Ourense. It offers rooms with classic-style furnishings and free WiFi in public areas.All rooms come with a TV and heating. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and towels.The restaurant serves local cuisine at dinner. Guests can enjoy a snack in the bar.The Derby Hotel is 11 mi from Castrelo de Miño reservoir, on River Miño. The Santiago de Compostela Airport is 1-hour drive from the property
- La ubicación, fácil para entrar y salir de la ciudad.Mucho aparcamiento en la zona.
La situación, los colchones de las camas y el balcón.
Con los precios que hay, un bien raspado
- El hotel esta bien para un par de noches y esta mui bien ubicado y con facilidad para aparcar
- Podrian reformar el hotel, hay cosas que no se deberían tener en una habitación, como alfombras o cortinas de baño x la acumulación polvo! No dormimos nada agusto
La distribución del edificio,en general;la habitación..¡Genial¡! Amplia,bien distribuída y la terraza y vistas,fenomenales.
Por otra parte,en las calles adyacentes puedes aparcar y yo,personalmente,no he tenido ningún problema.
Se encuentra cerca de balnearios…volveremos.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this rural house features a characteristic Galician architecture just 1,650 feet from Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features an outdoor pool and a cafeteria.Casa Casarellos features a rustic design with wooden furniture, wooden floors and stone walls. There is a dining area with a fireplace and a lounge with board games, a TV and a mini-bar.The charming rooms at the Casarellos have a private entrance and feature mountain, pool or garden views. Each comes with parquet floors, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, as well as heating.Some services offered at this house include bike rental and tourist information. Hiking can be done on the surroundings.Restaurants and shops can be found in Carballino, 9.3 mi away, while Oseira Monastery is a 10-minute drive. Orense is 19 mi away.
- We loved it! Exactly what you would expect from a warm comfortable country property. Perfect for those doing the Camino. Very friendly and helpful staff and the food was great too! Highly recommended.
- Tucked away with a feeling of being in the heart of the country and yet only 800m from the Camino. A charming converted farm house and outbuildings, beautiful.
- This is a delightful property with the added advantage of an outdoor pool. The accommodation is lovely, spacious, clean and comfortable. The owners could not do enough for us. There is no restaurant on site but we were driven to a typical Galician restaurant and collected when we had finished our meal. The communal salon has an honesty bar so were delighted to have a pre-dinner gin and tonic and a post-dinner gin and tonic. This experience was enhanced when the owners brought us ice and lemon to accompany our drinks. Breakfast was delicious, fresh and beautifully served. We used this accommodation as part of our camino trip and in the morning, the owner very kindly drove my daughter and I to the camino (with our rucksacks). Would love to return to this property again. The owners could not do enough for us. Delightful people and place. Such a happy place to be and what cute, well-behaved dogs who met us on our camino and showed us the way to the property!!
- Location location location OMG amazing! Fantastic walk in and out! Views do die for!
- Fabulous remote location, beautiful tasteful accommodation, friendly family run, great dinner, lovely outdoor pool & wonderful views.
Hotel O´xardin in Carballino features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At Hotel O´xardin, each room comes with a desk. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel O´xardin.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel O´xardin, including fishing and hiking.Ourense is 13 miles from Hotel O´xardin, while Pontevedra is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was excellent and the lady there looked after us well
Limpieza, amplitud y situacion
Esta en las afueras pero al lado del rio y de un hermoso paseo
Sin duda,los empleados del mismo,todos superagradables y recomiendo el comedor q tiene menú y es fantástico!!
- El trato del personal, la habitación y muy buena relación calidad-precio. Buen desayuno a precio muy correcto.
- La tranquilidad a pesar de estar en la carretera. La amabilidad de la señora de recepción que nos indicó sitios para ir en el pueblo
Vilamoure Hotel de Naturaleza
Offering a children’s playground and sauna, Vilamoure Hotel de Naturaleza is set in Villamoure in the Galicia Region, 13 mi from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain units include views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Vilamoure Hotel de Naturaleza features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and hiking. Allariz is 25 mi from Vilamoure Hotel de Naturaleza, while Mondariz is 42 mi from the property. Vigo Airport is 52 mi away.
Everything ….. excellent stay, lovely family, we got the tour of the house and grounds, lovely family, excellent food !
A little gem of a place, would 100% use again !
Thanks Luis for the route to León … Parada De Sil … beautiful 👍
- Un hotel excel•lent, en un lloc molt tranquil però molt ben comunicat per carretera. Si tornàrem per la zona, no dubtaríem gens a repetir. Totalment recomanable.
- El hotel perfecto, en el lugar perfecto. La estancia fue increíble, desde el primer momento nos hicieron sentir como en casa y recibimos un trato que no recuerdo haber recibido en ningún otro hotel. Además la finca es muy acogedora, con animales muy sociables, un montón de actividades y muchas facilidades. Esta relativamente cerca de muchos sitios de interés. Volveremos sin duda.
- Di sicuro la gentilezza dei gestori e la loro premura nel consigliare dove andare e cosa vedere. Il posto è molto confortevole, Una struttura nuovissima, progettata e pensata per un ospitalità di alto livello. Direi un Hotel a 4 stelle in mezzo al nulla. Cucina ottima, abbiamo cenato qui la prima sera, e colazione più che discreta. (mancava però del salato)
- El personal atento y amable. Instalaciones limpias y cuidadas. Habitaciones silenciosas. Perfecto para desconectar de todo.
- Everything ….. excellent stay, lovely family, we got the tour of the house and grounds, lovely family, excellent food !
Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa
This beautifully renovated 12th-century Cistercian monastery is set in gardens and provides an historic setting for your visit to Galicia’s Ribeiro wine region.Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa is set around two cloisters built in a Baroque and Renaissance style. Since its renovation, the interior combines the impressive original stonework with subtle modern design and state-of-the-art lighting.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms feature high ceilings, stone walls and views over the surrounding vineyards and woodland. They includes a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The restaurant is open for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday. It offers characteristic Galician dishes complemented by fine regional wines. There are 5 banqueting halls for weddings, christenings, etc.
- The hotel was lovely. What a great use of the building if you can’t fill it with monks!
- A very interesting place for a night – but though there has been a huge amount of investment to restore the monastery, the overall feeling is a bit institutional because there were so few people there. It needs more life.
- The monastery was absolutely beautiful with cloisters around two squares, with a fountain in one and a pink flowering tree in the other, and vineyards all around. This monastery is so quiet and peaceful. It’s unbelievable, you’re truly staying in the midst of a very old, historic monastery that’s absolutely stunning.
- Monastero trasformato in hotel tra i boschi della Galizia. Buona camera ottima la cena
- El lugar es muy bonito y se respira paz por los cuatro costados. Es un monumento histórico. Sus dos claustros son una delicia. La habitación es moderna y muy amplia. La zona es preciosa y hay múltiples bodegas de vinos exquisitos. Recientemente han incluido un spa de vino.
Hotel Naval do Espiño
Providing free WiFi, Hotel Naval do Espiño is located in Donsión. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden. The property has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hotel Naval do Espiño has a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from Hotel Naval do Espiño. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Naval do Espiño.
- The hotel has been recently renovated -it’s modern, attractive simple, and comfortable. Delicious food and kind staff. Perfect for a one night stay.
- Restaurante excelente , hotel barato para las prestaciones
- Todo nuevo y limpio. Tranquilidad total (nada de ruidos). Temperatura perfecta.
- Yo hice la reserva pero no me alojé en este hotel. Reservamos 7 habitaciones y por lo que tengo entendido todo estuvo bastante bien. De echo al abandonar el hotel les preguntaron si habían usado todas las habitaciones, ya que de no ser así no les cobrarían las que no hubieran utilizado. Tiene parking al aire libre pero dentro del recinto del hotel.
El alojamiento fue perfecto. Las habitaciones grandes y limpias .
El total está nuevo….y limpio.
Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas
Located in Lalín, Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas has a shared lounge and bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is provided.At Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas, all rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.An Italian breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from Hotel Restaurante Pontiñas, while Ourense is 26 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 22 miles away.
- Good value for money. Had all the things needed for our stay.
- Young woman who checked me in was excellent. She covered cafe, restaurant, and hotel and still provided good service. Room was fine for a break from the Camino Santiago. Nice bathroom and good sized room.
- It was very quiet and clean. It was a big well ventilated room and the bed was very comfortable. The attached bar served great coffee. The inclusion of breakfast in the price of the room and the cost of the menu of the day meant the whole stay was really great value. It was also very near a section of an alternative and beautiful camino which meant we could easily get back to the Via De La Plata.
- Very near the old centre of the town. A helpful receptionist.
La amabilidad del personal,la tranquilidad,la comodidad de las camas y la limpieza.
Desayuno completo y variado.
The family-run Hotel Villanueva is located within a 5-minute drive of the center of Lalin, midway between Lugo, Ourense and Santiago de Compostela. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.All rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a TV, sofa and fridge, and some have a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a bar and buffet-style restaurant, specializing in meat dishes and homemade desserts. The wine cellar has over 300 types of wine and cava. The hotel also has a TV lounge, reading room and convention room.
- My sister and I stayed here while walking the VDLP route of the Camino de Santiago. Hotel is on the route. The staff was friendly. The room was decent, although the ceiling in our room was slanted and my sister hit her head pretty hard. If you’re tall, I recommend asking for a room without a slanted ceiling.
- My last night in Spain (I was taught “beuno camino” by the nice check-out girl) travelling solo by bike, this hotel was beyond what I could have wanted. I arrived after 9pm to a “no fuss, no problem”,. The bed very comfy (high-quality memory foam) and rooms so clean, including a deep bath/instant hot water to soak tired cycling legs. But it was the pleasant friendly and genuine nature of staff and particularly the owner I liked as I went down to enjoy the most terrific local salad. The food is superb. Many thanks.
- We received a wonderful welcome from Andrea who was on Reception. We were cycling the Via de la Plata, and our bikes were quickly secured. The hotel has an excellent restaurant and we had both lunch and dinner at the hotel. The gambas were some of the best we’ve ever tasted! We needed an early start the next morning and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. This is a brilliant stop for those on the pilgrim route to Santiago
- El desayuno excelente…la atención del personal genial….muy familiar
La verdad que me gustó todo, desde el trato recibido, que se podría valorar de excelente, pasando por las instalaciones, que superaron con creces mis expectativas.
Si a todo ello le sumas un precio más que bueno, solo lo puedo valorar con un sobresaliente alto.
Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza
Surrounded by the Galician countryside, Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza is 5 minutes’ drive from Lalín and 30 minutes from Santiago de Compostela. It has air conditioning, free internet access in rooms and free parking.The rooms have flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. They also have heating, mini-bar and safe, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Hotel Spa Norat Torre Do Deza has a fitness center and spa with sauna and Turkish baths. It also offers a range of massages and treatments. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel has a restaurant that serves local dishes and a café serving tapas. A lounge bar is also available.Set in the center of Galicia, the hotel is just 1,650 feet from the AP53 Motorway. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Room and garage were spacious and in general more than adequate.
The rooms are huge and clean. The bed is massive and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Although we had no communication issues but in a 4* hotel I`d expect staff speaking better English.
Spa facilities are kinda basic but they have everything to relax and enjoy the hotel.
We had half board. The food was great in the restaurant and the variety was good. They do gluten free meals.
- Room was very comfortable and had everything needed for our stay. Spa was awesome. Very relaxing. Could only go at set times which was a bit of a shame but nothing major. Had a large selection a breakfast and would recommend the half board option as the dinner was great also.
- IT is in a good location for where we needed to be.
- All amneties were up to standard and the people were nice and the staff was very corteous
Top Hotels In O Irixo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in O Irixo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in O Irixo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in O Irixo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!