10 Best Hotels To Stay In O Casal Pontevedra Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Casal Pontevedra Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In O Casal Pontevedra Galicia:
Hotel San Juan II
This peaceful 3-star hotel is located in Galicia, just 1.9 mi from Pontevedra and 9.3 mi from La Toja. All the rooms in Hotel San Juan II have either mountain or sea views.The rooms in Hotel San Juan II have a private bathroom with hairdryer, LCD satellite TV, and a workdesk.San Juan II hotel has a bar and a restaurant that serves local dishes and where guests can find a breakfast buffet with homemade pastries each morning.This hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a tour desk. There is a laundry and ironing service. Free Wi Fi and free parking is available.
- This was probably the cleanest hotel that I ever stayed in. It was off season so there were very few guests and the restaurant wasn’t open but the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Todo me pareció bien en relación calidad-precio. El hotel bien un poco old-fashion pero a mi me gusta así y lo agradezco.
- Excelente hotel, el señor Antonio inmejorable anfitrión, el desayuno, las habitaciones, la ubicación, 100% recomendado
- La adaptabilidad en la reserva que tuvimos que cambiar por cuestiones personales.
- Cuarto e baños amplos. Atenderon ás nosas peticións.
This pleasant hotel is located in Poio in Galicia’s beautiful Rias Baixas region. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden with hammocks and a sun terrace, 10 minutes’ drive from Pontevedra.The spacious, heated rooms at Hotel París feature scenic views, wooden floors and free Wi-Fi. All include a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom and some also offer a balcony.The hotel has a lounge area and a snack bar with a BBQ, perfect for al fresco dining. There is a pool table, darts and tourist information is available.The París Hotel is within 10 minutes’ drive of many beaches. Areas and Silgar Beaches are 12 mi away. The Meis-Fundacion Monte Castrove Golf Resort is 15 minutes’ drive away.Hotel París offers free private parking and is 1.6 mi from Campelo Marina. Vigo is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santiago de Compostela can be reached by car in 45 minutes.
- Nice environment. Swimming pool from 8 to 22h. No restaurant but plenty of Just Eat points
- Clean, cosy room, comfortable bed, great bathroom and shower, close to places of interest
- We stayed just for one night and it was absolutely sufficient. Very good bed, flat TV, nice room and the best I liked the bathroom with a large shower enclosure. Nice personnel at reception. I can really recommend.
- Clean rooms with comfortable beds. Car park available.
- Nice pool, room with a sunny balcony. Nice toilet and shower, and everything was clean. Breakfast was good.
Hotel Don Pepe
Located a 5-minute walk from central Pontevedra, Hotel Don Pepe offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the Ria de Pontevedra. The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh seafood and traditional Galician cuisine.Each spacious room at the Don Pepe features a TV, a mini-bar and a safe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and free toiletries.Hotel Don Pepe is ideally located just off the AP-9 Motorway, a 20-minute drive from Vigo and a 35-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela. The charming seaside town of Sanxenxo is just 9.3 mi away.
- They had a fan, provided toiletries like shampoo, conditioner, razor. There was a nice bowl of candy in the room. Staff were lovely, breakfast was more than we could eat
River view was excellent
Good breakfast, excellent facilities room very clean
- Hotel located a bit aside from the centre but still very close.
- Good location. About 10 minutes walking to historic center. Many good restaurants in old town.
- Clean, comfortable, english speaking personal, close to the city center.
Hotel Liñares is a country-style hotel located just outside O Convento, in Pontevedra. This small hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, views of the sea and mountains, and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Liñares are spacious and offer simple, functional décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully-equipped private bathroom. All accommodations offers impressive views.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in its café-bar. There are a range of restaurants and bars in the center of Pontevedra, which is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.The nearest beach is approximately one mile from the hotel. Local activities include hiking and there is a golf course around 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet, clean hotel with helpful friendly staff and ownrers – good breakfast
- nice warm place hosts are fantastic, you will enjoy it. beatiful views, everything nearby.
- Lovely staff and very good breakfast. The pool was also very clean.
- quiet location, friendly staff, breaklast, swimming pool, bar, … all okay.
- The pool, the pool surround, friendly family that own and live in and run the hotel. Spanish breakfast bears no resemblance to standard hotel fare. It is a simple inexpensive hotel and so is the breakfast. The views and setting are magic. A smattering of Spanish is advisable as staff speak very little English. Taxis are handy to go into Cabarro to feast and drink at night in the old part of the town.
Located in a tranquil area of Poio in the Rías Bajas of Galicia, this hotel features views of the sea, and is just a short walk from the beach and Campelo town center. Pontevedra is 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Combarro is 1.2 mi away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, desk, and heating. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning.The café serves snacks and regional wines such albariño and has a terrace where you can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside.From Hotel Galicia, you can visit nearby cities of Sanxenxo and O Grove. Santiago and its famous Cathedral are only 40 mi away.
Colazione buona e abbondante.
Staff gentilissimo, sembrava di stare in famiglia.
Pulizia della camera eccezionale.
- LOS CRUSANES ERAN DE SUPER CON BOLSITAS EL DESAYUNO POCO VARIABLE
L’espace de notre chambre et sa très belle vue sur la baie.
L’emplacement de l’établissement: au calme mais proche de tout.
La disponibilité du gérant
- El personal muy agradable y dispuesto a que tu estancia sea lo mas cómoda posible.
- Todo, el sitio fuera del casco urbano muy tranquilo,la cama muy cómoda y la atención buenísima, sin duda volveré
- Colazione buona e abbondante.
Located in the center of Pontevedra, the Hotel Comercio offers practical, spacious rooms with free WiFi and cable TV. There is a restaurant and a café.Hotel Comercio’s restaurant serves characteristic Galician dishes, specializing in seafood. There is also a bar.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and the front desk offers currency exchange and information on the local area.Hotel Comercio is within 2 minutes’ walk of a range of shops and restaurants. Peregrina Church is about 650 feet away, and free public parking can be found nearby.
- Silvia at reception, the best part of the stay. She worked very hard to remedy a booking.com room error to our satisfaction.
- Central location, staff were friendly and the rooms were nice.
- Very nice and clean hotel with a helpful receptionist. Nice breakfast at 7am.
- Central location, short walk from busy plaza with restaurants & shops. Comfortable beds with clean linens.
- Nice room. friendly and helpful reception staff.
Located on Combarro’s beautiful and tranquil beach, this bright and airy hotel has soothing decoration, free wireless internet and lovely views of the bay.Make the most of Galicia’s stunning scenery when staying at the Stellamaris. The hotel has very easy access to beautiful walks along the coast and in the countryside of the area. You can also tour the surrounding cities, enter Portugal for the day or explore other wonderful beaches along the coastline. You can also soak up the sunshine on the nearby golf course.Enjoy the views in the cheerful bar of the Hotel Stellamaris.
- We had a room with a sea view – what a view! The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre, restaurants, shops, & the marina. Parking behind the hotel was excellent. The continental breakfast was good – the dining room overlooks the sea so great view while eating.
- The rooms were clean. The bed comfortable. Great view. For Camino travelers it is about 1.6km from the trail.
- My window opened over the sea, the noise of the ocean compares to nothing else. It is a luxury to spend a night hearing the sea
A friendly little hotel by the sea.
The hotel is located between the road and the sea. There’s a small beach nearby which is a good spot for a swim. It’s only a short walk to the town which is really lovely with great little seafood restaurants.
- Location is convenient but pretty basic accommodation.
Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra
Located near the center of Pontevedra, in the Rías Baixas, this smart and modern hotel is the ideal place to stay for those visiting the city for business or as tourists. There is free WiFi throughout.The hotel´s restaurant opens daily and offers a menu of the day for lunch and dinner, as well as a varied menu of local food including meat and fish.After dinner, head to Virgen del Caminos on-site tapas bar, where you can grab a drink and enjoy a chat, before heading into the center of Pontevedra.There is also a 24-hour reception in Virgen del Camino, allowing you to come and go at your convenience. Pontevedra Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- Very handy location for the camino. Clean and comfortable. Very nice desk staff.
- Very friendly receptionist, let us check in early and changed the room to one at the back.
- Great location situated very close to both the centre and transport stations. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was excellent value.
- We booked this at the last minute as we were desperate for a soak in the bath during our Camino. It was actually on the Camino, so no deviation. Staff were brilliant and we ate dinner and breakfast there which were well priced and great.
- Great location- right on the Camino. Room was very quiet. WiFi worked really well.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Rias Baixas coastal region, this bright modern property is ideal for a family break in the sun.Relax beside the outdoor swimming pool in the hotels garden before enjoying a meal in the cafe bar. The surrounding area offers many options for a family day out.The historic town of Combarro, a famous destination for artists, is only a 10-minute walk away and the beach is just an 2,400 feet stroll from the hotel. Further afield you can visit Sanxenxo, Vigo and the wonderful O Grove peninsula.The hotel also features WiFi internet access, so you can keep up to date with your emails.
- Nice stay on my Camino trail. Friendly staff & comfortable room. A good all round hotel.
- Large tastefully decorated room, very clean and comfortable with nice views. Staff were all very friendly and the breakfast was one of the best I’ve had in Spain. 10 minute walk to Combarro and 10 minute drive to Pontevedra. Was great to have the use of a pool after wandering around sightseeing.
- The buffet breakfast was really nice and great value for money, lots of selection and the pool was nice, parking was easy. Rooms were clean and staff were nice enough. Easy 10 min stroll into town. Should be more than a 1 star!
Close to to the very nice town Combarro, about 10 minutes walk. But very busy street
Own parking places for free, enough parking slots
Very nice and maintained garden with swimming pool
Very good breakfast, several kinds of bread and everything you need
Possibility to have breakfast in the garden
Very kind and helpful staff
- Perfect for exploring the delights of Galicia and walking distance to the beautiful old town and it’s many bars and restaurants
Hotel Madrid, in central Pontevedra, is within a 5 minute walk of the Peregrina Church and the historic district All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The Madrid Hotel offers simple rooms with tiled floors, a ventilator fan and a work desk. Some rooms have a private balcony, and the modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.The Madrid has a restaurant and cafe-bar. Room service is available, and special diet menus can be requested.There is a TV room, with a 46-inch LCD TV, where guests can relax, as well as a sun terrace.
- The location of the hotel was near to the city centre.
- Pretty close to the old town. Parking can be a problem so 10 euros to park onsite was good value (only small cars – it’s very tight).
- Staff really friendly and atencious, everything clean and well prepared for a new guest, comfortable bed and room.
- Location was great, really central and easy to find.
- Good value, good location to explore the town. Loved my shower! Easy to from the camino.
Top Hotels In O Casal Pontevedra Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in O Casal Pontevedra Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!