10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nuenen Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Nuenen Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nuenen Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nuenen Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nuenen Noord-Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nuenen Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nuenen Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nuenen Noord-brabant:
Hotel de Collse Hoeve
Hotel de Collse Hoeve offers accommodations in Nuenen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Eindhoven is 3.2 miles from Hotel de Collse Hoeve, and Den Bosch is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 7 miles from Hotel de Collse Hoeve.
- The rooms are big, and clean. The bed is of good quality. The bath room in room 44 is very large, and would be wonderful to enjoy as a couple. The bath room in room 48 is not quite as wonderful, but still very enjoyable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. A kettle is provided in every room, so you can make your own tea.
- Nice and quiet surroundings. Lovely large rooms. Bathroom with bath and shower. Good breakfast. Access to shared garden. Helpful staff. Hotel has charm, being an old farm.
The staff were very helpful and allowed me to park my motorbike in the beer garden which is surrounded by a fence so it felt very secure.
The room was very well equipped and I think this would be a good place to stay for a longer break.
The highlight of the stay was the evening meal which was of a very high standard served in a very well appointed dining room.
- Staff very friendly. Restaurant out of this world, and we eat out a lot.
- The room was very big, had 2 large beds and a sitting corner. Quality of the food itself was good. The room was fairly cheap.
Parkhotel Auberge Vincent
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Parkhotel Auberge Vincent offers accommodations in Nuenen, just 3.9 miles from Eindhoven. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Den Bosch is 18 miles from Parkhotel Auberge Vincent, and Nijmegen is 29 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 7 miles away.
- pet friendly，nice staff，good Wi-Fi，free parking nearby
- Loved everything! Small & friendly, great village atmosphere. Lots of bars & restaurants very close.
- Brilliant location in lovely small town. Very comfy beds, super shower
- Central location; appealing architecture outside and inside (the room); quiet and clean room; staff friendly and helpful.
- Location in Centre of town 2 supermarkets and 7 restaurants within 150m comfortable room easy atmosphere busses to Eindhoven Centre every 15 min with a 4 min walk to busstation
Showcasing a playground and terrace, NH Geldrop is located in Geldrop in the region of Noord-Brabant, just 4.2 miles from Eindhoven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Den Bosch is 22 miles from NH Geldrop, and Roermond is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 8 miles from NH Geldrop.
- great breakfast, swimming pool with jacuzzi, free parking
- The friendly welcome. The availability of kettle and coffee etc. The duty waiter in the restaurant.
- Very close to the motorway, so it was perfect for my journey.
- I liked the spacious room, swimming pool, breakfast was terrific. Staff members were very friendly. Location was very close to the highway which is very convenient
- Beds were extremely comfortable, staff very nice and helpfull
Carlton De Brug
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Carlton De Brug offers accommodations in Mierlo. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Eindhoven is 7 miles from Carlton De Brug, and Den Bosch is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 10 miles from Carlton De Brug.
- Friendly staff.spaciousand comfortable hotel over all . excellent swimming pool and lovely little town centre at walking distance.
- It was spacious and clean and very friendly staff.
- Super place, brand new restiled. Great place for active people on business trip. Huge ammount of sport facilities attached to the hotel
- The hotel is quite dated but is under the refurbishment so probably in the future will be much better. What I liked the most was active area with swimming pool, jacuzzi and sport area which was really great.
- Great facilities. Excellent refurbished family room. Great food choices.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Nijver offers accommodations in Geldrop. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 3.8 miles from Hotel Nijver, and Den Bosch is 21 miles away. Eindhoven Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Nice small hotel on the middle of Geldrop. Friendly personnel.
Nice Rooms, good breakfast, very pleasant staff, and an overall good vibe at the hotel.
The food in the restaurant is excellent and I can only give it my best recommendations.
I will, without a doubt, stay at Hotel Nijver the next time I’m going to (or near) Eindhoven.
- Really enjoyed this lovely hotel. The room was super comfortable and had everything we could have needed. We especially liked the quirky little touches, like having to walk through the old kitchen to get to our room. Great location, just a short walk to the train station where trains run regularly to Eindhoven, and lots of local shops just a few steps away.
- Very welcoming staff, nice rooms and the breakfast is just incredible and well worth the money. Will come back someday for sure.
- The whole hotel is very original. Everyone in the staff is very friendly and can speak good English.
Golden Tulip Hotel West-Ende
This historic former factory from 1880 is in the center of the city, only half a mile from Helmond Train Station. Golden Tulip has a cozy street terrace, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.Each of the rooms at Golden Tulip Hotel West-Ende includes a flat-screen cable TV, air-conditioning and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms have a bathroom with a spa bathtub.The center of Eindhoven, featuring sights including the Philips Stadium, is a 15 minute car ride away. De Grote Peel National Park is 25 minutes away by car. Guests can rent a bike at the hotel.Brasserie Rubenshof serves elegant international cuisine prepared with seasonal ingredients. The dining room features grand décor with a large fireplace. Guests can also enjoy tapas at the hotel.
Nice big room where 3 people could stay together
Located in the city center next to shops, museum and entertainment
Enough space to park our car behind the hotel (extra charged)
- Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. Close to shops and restaurants. The food at the hotel is also good.
- The interior and bed quality. Maybe have to be able more pillow choise
What a great hotel! First of all – the lovely staff that been so helpful! We really appreciated cancelation issue that been sorted out! Thanks a lot for that and also thanks for mini bar top up at 3am❤️ The room… just great! Having big bath with tv in front AND a separate shower was just a great experience! Enjoyed it so much! Room is very clean, two wardrobes, two chairs and big bed! Pillows, mattress, cover – everything perfect! Had a lovely sleep!
The location is very good. All the bars and restaurants just few meters from hotel! We definitely recommend this place for everyone! Hopefully we will come back soon too!
- It seemed like a nice hotel. But they only had one room left available when we arrived even though we booked 2 rooms!
- Nice big room where 3 people could stay together
Hotel De Gouden Leeuw
This charming hotel offers individually decorated guest rooms and a traditional brasserie. Enjoy the modern interior with classic elements and relax in the cozy bar.The Hotel De Gouden Leeuw provides a comfortable base in the heart of Geldrop and an authentic atmosphere for your pleasant break. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast buffet and step outside the main entrance to discover the historic quarter center.The attractive brasserie offers an intimate environment for a coffee or a delightful meal. In the summer, the terrace provides a lovely place to sit out and enjoy the weather.At walking distance from Geldrop Castle, you can easily have a fun excursion. The hotel is just a 10-minute drive from bustling Eindhoven and within 2 minutes you can reach highway A67.
- I liked the décor in the hotel and the location so convenient for the motorway
- personal style in room decoration, personal service
- Nice and clean room, friendly staff and good location. It was a very pleasant stay.
- Mooie sfeervolle kamer, direct gelegen aan de winkelstraat. Heerlijk gegeten bij de buurman, een Italiaans restaurant.
- Kedves és nagyon segítőkész házigazda, az ágy pedig nagyon kényelmes volt.
Hotel Restaurant la Sonnerie
Hotel Restaurant la Sonnerie is a high class and family-run hotel in the city of Son. Relax in the pleasant hotel bar and sit out on the spacious terrace.The tastefully decorated rooms have either a bathtub or a shower. They also have a TV and a telephone. Each room is different in style but equally charming. There are 2 beautiful honeymoon suites for newlyweds and couples.The bar and lounge are a perfect place to relax after a tiring ride, a hectic meeting or a long walk. There is an open fire providing a cozy feeling and coffee is made fresh for guests.The French element of this hotel is apparent from the cuisine. The restaurant has a high reputation thanks to the French and Dutch cooking of Chef Hans van de Loo.The dining area has a lovely atmosphere. Have some coffee and cake, or sample great dishes prepared in the special brasserie kitchen. In the summer you can enjoy eating out on the spacious terrace.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. In addition, there is also free private parking on site.There are plenty of things to do in the area. Go for a pleasant day of shopping in Eindhoven or pay a visit to one of the museums.If you like to spend time outside, take a refreshing walk in the surrounding woods. There are also a number of possibilities for a day out with the children.
Very nice staff, they care and make you feel at home.
Nice surroundings and nice old Buildings.
Breakfast was fine. Fresh juice, egg, bacon, Danish, various bread, meats, cheeses….
Rooms were nice and bed was good. Different Little nice courtyards with garden furniture . Both in the backyard and infront of the restuarant. Cozy.
Bar was a nice place to hide out. Either infront of the fireplace or just around the tables. ( mixed nuts was served with drinks 🙂 very delicious . We even got to taste hot bitterballen ( first time ever ) .
Resturant was execellent. Good food . Menus, steaks etc. and a great burger as well.
Second time we have stayed at the hotel.
- Quite location, comfortable room, good coffee and a restaurant with great food both for lunch and for dinner.
- Overall, the atmosphere of the accommodation is nice. Close to Eindhoven.
For the price you pay this is a very nice hotel. Located in Son but 10 mins drive from the centre of Eindhoven. If you want to be out of the city and not pay to much this is the place.
Nice staff, good room and really nice restaurant. It has a homely feel to it. Parking is small so if you are lucky you get a place. If you dine here – the restaurant menu of the day is recommended, which includes drinks.
- The hotel was amazing being on old convent in its day, and being served breakfast in the old Chapel on sunday morning was beautiful
- Very nice staff, they care and make you feel at home.
City Resort Hotel Helmond
Situated only 1,950 feet from the main station of Helmond and a 15-minute walk from the city centre, City Resort Hotel Helmond offers spacious rooms with private parking on site.Each room is equipped with a TV and climate control. The private bathroom features a shower, toilet and hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout.Guests can go to the bowling centre on site and enjoy a drink at the bar. The hotels’ restaurant Op Suyt offers barbecue and grill dishes.Guests have free access to the fitness centre and can make use of the wellness facilities at a surcharge. The Dutch Cocoa Factory is a 10-minute walk from City Resort Hotel Helmond. Castle of Asten is 8.1 miles away. Eindhoven is a 20-minute drive.
- Modern comfortable room, with a great bed and really large and very well equipped bathroom. A short walk to the station and city center. Outstanding breakfast. It’s all a bit pricey, but worth the money !!
- back to this hotel , still one of my favourite in Helmond, there is possibility to park car under the building. Room has all necessary equipment with a good view on the street . Cleanliness is good in all areas. Overall value for money.
- New(ish) hotel. Large rooms with modern furnishings. Fintness studio is huge! Breakfast was pretty good.
In our opinion the beds, the blankets and the pillows were great! The shower was great, too, maybe the arrangement with the door toilet/ shower should be improved, but ok! The rooms are spacious.
The breakfast was rich, a good choice, very nice!
- Cosy room with great, spacious shower and comfortable bed.
Inntel Hotels Art Eindhoven
One of our top picks in Eindhoven.Inntel Hotels Art Eindhoven is in the center of the city, within 5 minutes by foot from Eindhoven Train Station. The hotel has spacious rooms and suites.Part of the hotel is in the monumental Philips light tower, built in 1909. The rooms are individually designed. A wide variety of shades and patterns combined with hand-picked furniture create a different experience in every room. The loft rooms are in the light tower and provide a genuine city experience with the 14 feet high ceilings.Guests can enjoy the live-cooking champagne breakfast buffet, lunch or intimate dinner for two in the restaurant. The hotel bar is known for its wide variety of whiskeys and beers.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel, as well as a parking garage (charges applicable).Philips Stadium is a 7-minute walk from the property. High Tech Campus is 3 miles away and Eindhoven Airport is 4.5 miles. Efteling is a 30-minute drive and Den Bosch is 20 minutes away by car.
- We Love staying at inntel. would stay anywere else…
- We enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was great. Very nice staff.
- it is a nice place to visit and the location was near to city center and the train station. I recommended it.
Nice hotel, great style and staff
Parking available under the hotel
Great placement in the city near public transport
- nice breakfast with lots of options and live cooking for omelette, great location, stylish and spacious rooms, very comfy bed, etc.
Top Hotels In Nuenen Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nuenen Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nuenen Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nuenen Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!