10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nuars Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Nuars Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nuars Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nuars Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nuars Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nuars Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nuars Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nuars Burgundy:
Hotel Restaurant Le Relais Fleuri De Tannay
Hotel Restaurant Le Relais Fleuri De Tannay is located in Tannay, 30 miles from Auxerre and 17 miles from Avallon. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Sainte-Marie is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Relais Fleuri De Tannay, and Vézelay is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Restaurant De La Poste & Du Lion D’or
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant De La Poste & Du Lion D’or offers accommodations in Vézelay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Auxerre is 24 miles from Hôtel Restaurant De La Poste & Du L, and Avallon is 8 miles away.
- The hotel is extremely well located in the charming village of Vezelay, surrounded by a (relatively to the area) wide selection of dining options and stores. We stayed at a superior triple room which was spacious. Staff was accommodating and pleasant. Breakfast was superb with an extremely wide selection of bread and pastry, cheese including the famous local epoisses, etc.
- Very nice place to stay. Service was great! A very historic cathedral near by’!
- Large comfortable room in a very good location. Parking is on site, but you require a daily paid ticket. Restaurant was very good.
- Nice, quiet location with a beautiful view and friendly staff.
Beautifully decorated and comfortable room.
Very large bed.
Le Relais du Morvan
Le Relais du Morvan is located in Vézelay, 24 miles from Auxerre and 8 miles from Avallon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Chablis is 25 miles from Le Relais du Morvan, and Sainte-Marie is 28 miles away.
- The location was very convenient, the bed was comfortable and clean and the view from the room was very pleasant.
The smell of the ‘déjeuner’ when I arrived (abt. noon) and the whole staff having their meal at a long table. I immetiately felt at home.
When I stepped into my (small but cosy room, it was the view that struck me.
- Breakfast included many choices for food and good coffees. The staff was friendly. The bathroom was clean.
Lovely homely room with large bathroom and a bath!
Fantastic location close to all the special places
Easy to find
- Most of the staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant was good. Peter (English) was especially welcoming and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Compostelle offers accommodations in Vézelay, just 24 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Avallon is 8 miles from Le Compostelle, and Chablis is 25 miles from the property.
- We had a very pleasant one-night stay here. The room was small but fine; the staff very friendly and helpful. Offeringa for breakfast were outstanding. And of course Vezeley is a magical place. The beautiful church is up a long hill from the hotel — NOTE that it is also possible to drive up and park behind the church.
- Wonderful cute hotel at the base of Vézelay’s Main Street. Great value for the money. Very accomodating to our family of five with small kids.
- Casimiro. The owner-manager was very friendly and helpful during our stay.
- Lovely garden. Right at base of old town. Very helpful reception desk. Comfortable bed
- Great vue from the hotel. Friendly staff and quiet rooms
SY Les Glycines
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, SY Les Glycines offers accommodations in Vézelay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Auxerre is 24 miles from SY Les Glycines, and Avallon is 8 miles from the property.
- The warm and exceptionally friendly welcome. The great decor of the room. The beautiful building and interesting surroundings and but a short walk to La Terrasse restaurant where a table had been booked for us by the hotel and where we had a delicious meal with attentive service. These Amongst many ‘likes’ during our stay.
- Very good location. Very nice spacious room. Coffee pods in the room was very convenient.
- Very pleasant attic room overlooking the roofscapes of Vezelay.
- Clean & cosy room right in the city centre. We appreciated that though we were running late for check in, the check in staff waited for us and gave us a thorough tour and even offered to make a dinner reservation for us if we wanted it.
- Certainly the best choice for a stay in Vezelay. I loved the room (we’ve got a nice upgrade due to the low season), amazing breakfast and location right by the basilica. I reccomend.Perfect french hospitality.
SY-la terrasse is located in Vézelay, just 24 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Avallon is 8 miles from SY-la terrasse, and Chablis is 24 miles away.
- For the first time ever in visiting Vézelay we stayed in a decent room equipped with all mod cons and decorated stylishly in contemporary fashion respectful of tradition. A breath of fresh air. The bathroom was state of the art with rain shower. The bed linen was of excellent quality. The beds were new and had good mattresses. The room was heated electrically and even had an electrically heated towel rack in the bath room. The room we stayed in offered a view of the basilica over the rooftops (nr 6). The warm water was of constant temperature. This level of accommodation is rare in Vézelay. So if you don’t feel like staying in a room that looks like the furniture came from the local charity shop and the wall paper was put in place last time during the French Revolution, don’t hesitate and book yourself a room at SY La Terrase.
- Very nice boutique hotel. Staff is very friendly. Best location in Vezelay.
- Location , location, location. Very easy to use the on site restaurant. Might want to make a reservation.
- The location right beside the abbey couldn’t be better. This is a pedestrian zone so you have to leave your car in a car park a little way down the road, but this was not a problem. We had an excellent evening meal in the attached restaurant.
- Delightful small smart hotel with large bedroom, historic features, good simple breakfast and great Restaurant. Great service.
A La Renommée
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A La Renommée offers accommodations in Saint-Père, just 25 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Avallon is 7 miles from A La Renommée, and Chablis is 25 miles away.
- room was large and airy. Breakfast ok. Parking easy and free.
- comfortable bed, lovely view, nice bath, good size room, the parking
- It was a bed for one night. Price was in line with property.
- We had a ground floor room and a small private terrace which faced the car park, well our car to be precise. The temperature outside was mid 30s but inside was deliciously cool. We were recommended to visit le pied dans les plats. The portions are huge. The dish of chili would be enough for four. We had a cold soup starter which was served with a mixed vegetable salad and bread. It was delicious. The restaurant is on the same site as a small winery, and they serve organic wine. The ‘melon’ is a fresh dry white, again delicious.
- I cannot take breakfast as I am allergic to all sugars but their black coffee is just what I need.
Hôtel Restaurant La Manse
Hôtel Restaurant La Manse is located in Dornecy, 25 miles from Auxerre and 17 miles from Avallon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Chablis is 29 miles from Hôtel Restaurant La Manse, and Sainte-Marie is 23 miles from the property.
- We arrived at the hotel at the end of a long wet day of motorbiking. We were wet and muddy but the owner still welcomed us inside. We had a lovely quiet room at the back overlooking fields. The wifi worked well. The bed was comfortable. The water was hot. The room had two heaters so we could dry out our wet clothes. Best of all, the hotel has a restaurant and bar so we were able to have a drink and dinner without having to get dressed up and go back put on the bike. Breakfast was comprehensive. All service was delivered with a smile by the delightful owner who even gave us a bucket of water to wash down the filthy bike. Parking was easy in front of the hotel and off road. There are miles and miles of walking and cycling routes along the canal here and the countryside is lovely. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this simple old style country hotel. It had everything we wanted.
Zeer aangenaam ontvangst en persoonlijke opvolging. Uitgebreid ontbijt.
Kamers aan de achterzijde zijn rustig met fantastisch uitzicht.
Ideale locatie om Vézelay te bezoeken.
- L’accueil, le repas, le confort de la chambre, le cadre…
- Hôte accueillante, endroit propre, calme, bon petit déjeuner.
- La dame qui nous a reçu et servi au restaurant est très agréable
Crispol Hotel provides 3-star accommodations in France’s Burgundy region. It has a restaurant with a panoramic view. Free parking is available.Crispol’s rooms have a view of the Basilica of Vezelay. Each room is equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathroom.Crispol’s restaurant serves regional cuisine that guests can enjoy while taking in the view of Vezelay.Hotel Crispol is located 2 miles from Vezelay and 6 miles from the Bazoches Castle. There are a variety of activities in the area including canoeing, rafting and hiking.
- It was a family-run hotel, and they were all very friendly. The food was excellent, and the wine too. Breakfast was understated but delicious.
- Easy to find & park and close to vézrlay and we had a nice view over the valley & Vézellay!
the view from the room / terrace of Vezelay and the landscape was fantastic. The rooms were a very original and attractive design.
The dinning room and breakfast room were extremely attractive with the same lovely views as the bedrooms.
The dinners were excellent , but the wine was overpriced, as was the breakfast for what was provided.
The grounds generally need some TLC.
We enjoyed our stay.
- Large room, with a beautiful view and lawn chairs on a grassy lawn. Comfortable large room. Interesting triangle-themed decor with lots of lady lamps.
The view over the fields to Vezelay were amazing.
The home made apple compot and yoghurt at breakfast were the best we have ever tasted.
The room was very spacious and comfortable with good car parking
Hôtel Restaurant Perreau
Located in Lormes, 14 miles from Avallon, Hôtel Restaurant Perreau features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sainte-Marie is 21 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Perreau, and Vézelay is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Nuars Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nuars Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nuars Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nuars Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!