10 Best Hotels To Stay In Noyal-Pontivy Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Noyal-Pontivy Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Noyal-pontivy Brittany:
ibis budget Pontivy
Ibis budget Pontivy is located in Pontivy, 11 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 30 miles from Vannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Lorient is 30 miles from ibis budget Pontivy, and Auray is 28 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 53 miles away.
- Was as expected for a 2 star. Room very clean if on small side. Bed comfortable, only one pillow and no towels just small pieces of linen like tea towels.
- Value for money convenience of location en route to lorient
- Le personnel était très agréable et à tout fait pour nous satisfaire
je n’ai pas pris de petit déjeuner d’autant plus que j’allais en famille dans la journée ne revenais que le soir pour dormir
il ne faut pas beaucoup de bagage sinon on ne passe plus
douche comme j’aime
- rien de plus ce qu’on attend par un ibis.. correct et propre.
The Robic Hotel is located in Pontivy, between Rennes and Quimper. Just a 5-minute walk from the train station, it offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and private bathrooms.Each room a Hotel Robic is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms have a modern decor and a work desk.Guests can relax with a drink in the Robic’s bar, which features a terrace. The hotel also provides free on-site parking and a bike rental service.
- Despite my limited French and their limited English the management and staff were exemplary. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- This is convenient for the town and far enough away to enjoy walks along the river. Easy to find with plenty of parking. Staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurant on site which serves good food. Local people use the bar and restaurant which is always a good indication of quality. Excellent value for money.
- Hotel decor good , double rooms looked comfortable. Staff efficient.
– a lot of rooms available, so… perfect for a last minute choice
– a safe place to park the bicycles
Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Good atmosphere. Proper bar used by locals and not just guests. Good restaurant recommendation.
Great location, but a bit too far from the centre for an easy walk.
Already planning to return next year.
Inter-Hotel Pontivy du Château
One of our best sellers in Pontivy! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inter-Hotel du Chateau offers accommodations in Pontivy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Saint-Barthélemy is 11 miles from Inter-Hotel du Chateau, and Vannes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 54 miles from Inter-Hotel du Chateau.
- The room was a good size, very well decorated, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The breakfast was an excellent, very good choice and all supplies were immediately added to as soon as anything ran out. The manager was very friendly and keen to make sure we were happy. We will definitely stay here again. Free parking immediately opposite the hotel, why can’t we have this in England
- Excellent breakfast, perfect location, very helpful staff.
- Owners were excellent and very welcoming, very helpful, rooms clean. Breakfast started earlier than advertised at the weekend, which suited us perfectly. Superb restaurant within walking distance.
- ALL FACILITIES CLEAN – POSITION OF THE HOTEL WAS GOOD
- The staff were excellent,breakfast was ok,we don’t expect an English breakfast in France very good
Logis Hotel L’europe
Located in Pontivy, 10 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Logis Hotel L’europe features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find ticket service at the property.Vannes is 30 miles from Logis Hotel L’europe, and Lorient is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Spotlessly clean, very friendly greeting. Great location.
- The ladies at reception were very friendly and helpful
- Everything was good, in particular the lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful , the decor of the hotel was very good and the location excellent for visiting Pontivy.
Excellent size of room, bathroom and facilities.
Staff very helpful.
Hotel could not be faulted !
- Much bigger room than expected, no need to pay for on site parking in May as free parking outside obviously may be harder to find in height of summer
Hôtel Le Rohan
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel Le Rohan offers accommodations in Pontivy, just 10 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Vannes is 30 miles from Hôtel Le Rohan, and Lorient is 29 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 55 miles away.
- Not too big hotel located in the centre of Pontivy in one of the historical buildings. Room looks like gradually being modernised in bits and pieces, but you can clearly see this IS and old building and serious modernisation would require serious money. I’d guess the other hotels in old buildings downtown Pontivy will not be much different. Very friendly staff. No objections on cleanliness. For French reality decent breakfast, even with some bits of ham and cheese and an option to boil an egg. Good value for money after all.
- Nice and friendly staff, clean and quite place…always! 🙂
Good continental breakfast.
- Lovely clean and modern hotel and friendly owner. Easy to find and good location ideal secure parking for motorbikes
- Comfortable, clean. Good facilities. Helpful staff. Convenient and easy walking distance into the town centre, where there are a variety of good restaurants. Excellent buffet breakfast at extra cost, which we enjoyed the first morning, but declined for the rest of our stay as we did not want such a big breakfast every day. Convenient centre for seeing much of Britanny by car.
BRITHOTEL Les Voyageurs
The Brithotel les Voyageurs is in the center of Loudéac in the heart of Brittany. It offers peaceful accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.The spacious rooms with private bathrooms are soundproofed and include flat screen TV with satellite and Canal + channels.This Brithotel’s restaurant serves a variety of regional specialties, including seafood from Southern Finistère. A daily continental buffet breakfast is served.Brithotel les Voyageurs is 12 miles from the 7th-century town of Pontivy and the Chateau des Rohan. For guests exploring the region by car the hotel offers free public parking.
- The staff were super friendly and efficient and the whole place was absolutely spotless. The breakfast was also good.
- Fantastic Hotel. Great value for money . Staff helpful and friendly. Had two of the best meals of my life here. Great location . Highly recommend and will be back
- The hotel and the room were very nice. Breakfast was great.
- Excellent, clean room with friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic meal in local restaurant two minutes from hotel and good, plentiful breakfast at the hotel in the morning.
- Excellent breakfast, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was spotlessly clean.
Couett’ Hotel Loudeac
Couett’ Hotel Loudeac offers accommodations in Loudéac. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Saint-Barthélemy is 23 miles from Couett’ Hotel Loudeac, and Saint-Brieuc is 23 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Did not like it, not as expected (no wifi, bad quality restaurant, uncomfortable in general). Location was good for my purpose – business trip – close to the factory I was visiting.
- Staff very friendly and food (breakfast and dinner) in restaurant very good and not too expensive. Location good for purpose of our visit.
Je voulais une chambre pour dormir sur mon chemin. j’ai apprécié la douche chaude et me raser un peu. Le lit est un lit classique de 160. c’est bien quand on est seul. On sa bat toujours pour les oreillés. Ils il y en a 3.. Mais c’est par épuisement que je me suis endormi et pas par la qualité du lit. J’étais tellement rincé que j’en ai oublié mon petit déjeuner le matin. donc pas d’avis dessus. Pour une nuit seul c’est parfait. Mais faut pas en demander plus. c’est petit. et ça manque d’air, de volume pour bien dormir.
Autre avantage, tout près de la N164. sortire zone Docteur Etienne.
chambre très petite pas de placard, problème de carte pour entrer très ennuieux.
beaucoup de froid entrait sous la porte.
La cama estaba bien
Aceptaban reserva online de ultimo minuto y en la recepcion entendian ingles
Au Relais de l’Oust
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Au Relais de l’Oust is located in Josselin, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Vannes is 22 miles from Au Relais de l’Oust, and Auray is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very friendly helpful staff and a lovely location next to the canal.Really dog friendly with good walks for us all.
- Great location, right along bike route along the canal. Quiet and clean with wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money. Great breakfast.
- Nice rural location, spacious hotel, good room, very good breakfast, especially pleasant and helpful owners/managers – went out of their way to help, very friendly.
- The staff was very kind, the room was perfect for four people and breakfast simple but OK.
- The room was very quiet and comfortable. Super breakfast! The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly – we would most definitely stay there again.
Auberge Du Cheval Blanc
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Auberge Du Cheval Blanc offers accommodations in Baud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 3.5 miles from Auberge Du Cheval Blanc, and Vannes is 19 miles from the property.
- We first came to the hotel 19 years ago for Christmas lunch, superb. House hunting. We been for lunch several times. Love the staff and the food. A first to stay over! We will be back.
Friendly and helpful staff, very clean, good location and food in the restaurant to die for! Not good for my weight though
Thanks to all at the hotel and the booking arrangement for service.
- Very friendly staff, clean and comfy rooms, excellent restaurant, very good indeed
- Very comfortable bed. Good aids for the less mobile. Unobtrusive handrails and textured flooring near the stairs. Good wide easy treads to stairs.
- tea making facility,extra pilliows and the restaurant . also many tv channels including bbc world
Hôtel ibis Pontivy
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel ibis Pontivy is located in Pontivy, just 11 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vannes is 30 miles from Hôtel ibis Pontivy, and Lorient is 30 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 53 miles away.
- Friendly and efficient staff. Comfortable accommodation.
- Very pleasant room, clean and adequate but a bit soulless. Good shower. Staff were very friend,y and helpful at all times and very efficient.
Les crêpes au petit déj pour les enfants.
La petite remise pour le petit déj de l’un de nos 4 enfants.
J’aimerai des forfaits “familles nombreuses” -nous sommes 2 adultes avec nos 4 enfants, il y en a de plus en plus….
- Bonne literie. Restaurant collé à l’hôtel donc pas besoin de ressortir et c’est très sympa d’avoir la carte en consultation dans la chambre. Hôtel propre et entretenu.
- Bon accueil, chambre et lit super, repas du soir bien et sans sortir de l’hôtel , petit déjeuner copieux
Top Hotels In Noyal-pontivy Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!