10 Best Hotels To Stay In Novés Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Novés Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Novés Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novés Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novés Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Novés Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Novés Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Novés Aragon:
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
The hotel sits in a magnificent setting, surrounded by a privileged natural environment that is ideal for winter sports enthusiasts, nature lovers and all those seeking a peaceful, relaxing stay.With 4 meeting rooms, 54 double rooms, 16 duplex and 6 junior suites, the hotel also has a spa, available at an extra cost, a gym and an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.Located in Jaca’s new residential area, the hotel offers excellent facilities for company meetings, all the amenities for a peaceful and enjoyable stay.
- Easy access coming in off the motorway. Very friendly reception staff. Room and bed very comfortable with resulting good sleep. Car parking facility good.
- Great room, very quiet hotel, lovely town, great breakfast
- Central location with underground garage. Breakfast was superb as this is our third time of stopping.
- Lovely room, garage parking, not really needed though, big bed, quality feel, swimming pool.
- I liked everything, the situation, you have also free parking next to the hotel, spa and swimming pool are both amazing, and of course the staff very friendly and helpful,
Hotel Charlé enjoys a beautiful rural setting next to the Aragón River, with the backdrop of the Pyrenees. It has its own riding school and offers free Wi-Fi and parking.The hotel is a 19th-century stone and wood building located on the Camino de Santiago and 10 minutes from Jaca city center. There are numerous hiking and cycling routes in the surrounding area, and staff can arrange horse riding lessons and trails.The hotel’s restaurant serves homemade food, and there is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink. The hotel’s rooms feature attractive wooden floors and a TV.
- Excellent location, value for money, fantastic breakfast and nice staff
-Historical building, very interesting.
-Near Jaca city, 5-7 mins by car basically. Near Canfranc Station.
-Great price for high season.
-5 people can fit in one apartment, suitable for family guests.
-Very peaceful place, a lot of water/green around.
- Breakfast was perfect, a very good choice of food. Liked the location and quietness of the area.
- Everything , proximity to next location , lovely quiet room , excellent shower and lovely comfy bed .
- We were on a road trip loop around the Pyrenees and Hotel Charle looked to be a charming stop along our route. It did not disappoint. The warm welcome of staff, character charm of the inn along with the bar and restaurant were so appealing.
Gran Hotel de Jaca
The hotel is centrally located near Jaca’s old quarter, at the foothills of Peña Oroel with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains and just 20 minutes from the closest ski resorts.Whatever the season the area offers a wide array of activities, such as: Nordic and alpine ski, rafting, bungee, walking, horse riding, mountaineering, climbing and guided footpaths routes.Very well connected with major cities both in Spain and the south of France. Astún – Candanchú just a 20 minute drive.
- Very classy older style hotel. Perfect location to explore this lovely town.
- Location was great next to restaurants and bars. Staff were fantastic and were patient with my limited Spanish. Three course meal in the restaurant with bottle of wine and water for 14 Euros is not to be missed. Have drinks on the terrace of the adjacent Suchi bar and watch the world go by – 1 pint and three halves of beer 8 Euros! Avoid Lilium restaurant.
- Great location – pool looked fab but not enough time to use it. Great central location.
- Parking for motorcycles. Central location and sign posted.
- great place to stay close to centre of town, clean and comfortable wit a pool also
This hotel is located on the main avenue in Jaca from which you can admire the impressive Ciudadela built in 1595 and just 20 minutes from the Astun-Candanchu ski slopes.The hotel is also located along the celebrated Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath in the foothills of Peña Oroel with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains.Facilities include a restaurant and a cafe, a disco, a swimming pool for adults and children during the summer months and garage parking.
- We were on the7th floor, attic rooms, Super spacious, incredibly comfortable room, clean and bright
- The hotel pool is fabulous and the location of the hotel is very good.
- This hotel is easy to find if you arrive by road and it is a short walk from the Cathedral, cafés and shops. The rooms are large and comfortable. The air-con is excellent. The receptionist was very welcoming and helpful. There is a pool in the huge garden, although there is little shade. Plentiful free public parking at the rear of the hotel. We have stayed here previously and would love to return.
- Easy access and great underground parking..perfect for my motorcycle. Very friendly receptionist.
- Great location right on the main street in this historic town. A short walk to the old area and lots of bars and restaurants in the area. Good underground parking. Nice pool at the rear of the property.
Hotel & Spa Real Jaca
The hotel is located in a quiet area of Jaca, in the midst of the Aragonese Pyrenees, the perfect location to relax and enjoy the picturesque scenery.The hotel offers a cozy and comfortable ambiance, with an array of services and facilities, including a swimming pool and hot tub, where you can relax after a long day.This hotel provides ideal accommodations for those visiting the area to enjoy the skiing. The resorts of Astun and Candanchu are 30 minutes’ drive away, and Formigal is a 45-minute drive.
- The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful. A good breakfast with lots of choice. The spa was a very nice experience. A short walk to the centre of town with lots of nice shops, bars and restaurants.
- Easy to find, this sometimes is an issue with sat navs, which is why i mention it, lift parking to rooms, Aircon that worked, enough plugs for all electronic equipment, excellent free wifi and a fridge in the room,. Secure underground parking at 7€ per night. Not sure about the height though, you would need to check, its a steep entrance and exit.
- Great location, close nice walk to town ,value for money. Friendly staff.
- Stayed last year on way thru after 24 hr ferry. Great place.
- Nice modern hotel with simple but excellent rooms. The Restaurant & bar were very good and the 3 course meal “du jour” we had in the evening was superb. Delicious food with complementary wine. Perfect
This family-run hotel in Jaca, central Spanish Pyrenees, offers its guests individually designed rooms, all full of detail and accompanied by a range of services.The surrounding area boasts a whole host of outdoor pursuits and activities, such as a day out on one of the many ski slopes around.The hotel itself has 2 restaurants and a meeting room suitable for small events.During the high season there is the choice of half board.
- I thought the rate per room was overpriced as the rooms are basic student or lone traveller accomodation.
- Lady on reception was very welcoming and pleasant . The hotel was spotless in an ideal location . Would definitely go back again
- Lovely hotel in a lovely Spanish town. Great stopping off point travelling back to UK from southern Spain. Very helpful staff, and they allowed me to park my Motorbike in the private garage which was much appreciated. Would stay again.
- Traditional local hotel with character – recommended.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Good location close to town centre.
This hotel makes it easy for you to discover the rich Romanesque heritage of Jaca, to enjoy the skiing and mountains in the center of the Aragon Pyrenees.Jaqués is a centrally located establishment with a family feel. It is situated a few feet from the town hall and San Pedro Cathedral. Relax in the comfortable and private atmosphere of the rooms or the hotel restaurant.Surrounded by beautiful mountains, Jaca is a cultural reference point and top sports location. It is also one of the major bases of Romanesque art and an obligatory stop on the Santiago Way.
- The room was huge and had a sofa ,chair, fridge, microwave, and a nice bathroom with a lovely shower ,and the room was clean. The staff were great and very nice. There was a breakfast included which was simple but very good. The restaurant that was part of the hotel was not expensive and produced excellent food. The location was right in the middle of town and there was a garage for 8 euro per night. The town was a nice size had a great feeling to it. We were very happy with our choice. We were on our motorbike and toured around the area which was fabulous. We highly recommend the Pyrenees for touring.
- The location. The friendlinesss and efficiency of the staff.
This was a one night stop for us before moving through the tunnel into France. No problems with the location, loads of cafes and restaurants around, and a few interesting buildings and places to see, some at a price. Our receptionist was friendly spoke very good english(a bonus) and gave us a bottle of water(genius prize). Found a great restaurant while out walking, and we enjoyed a free bottle of wine with our very simple but beautifully cooked and presented meal.
Breakfast included was different in that we sat in the breakfast bar, and (our Spanish not so good still) a lovely young waiter asked us what we wanted, bit confusing as didn’t know what was on offer. He helped tremendously and was very patient.
Great parking underground worth the €8.
- Liked location, room was very nice. Parking off site but close. Walk to town and parks was good . Good breakfast , Friendly staff.
- Nothing pretentious about this dining room – full of local people enjoying good food.
Hotel El Acebo
Set in the center of Jaca, Hotel El Acebo features a restaurant, bar and snack bar. The hotel is 650 feet from Ciudadela de Jaca and just 150 feet from the Cathedral.Each room at Hotel El Acebo offers air conditioning, a desk and TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Services at the hotel include luggage storage and tourist information.The restaurant offers traditional food from Aragón.Shops are about 2 minute’s walk from the accommodations. Parque Natural Valles Occidentales is 29 mi away.
- Staff is really nice and very Helpful. They make your staying very comfortable.
- What a lovely town Jaca is and the Hotel El Acebo was the perfect place to stay. In fact so pleased we booked an extra night! Meals were good but we did opt for the Tapas bar advised by a local and must be best in town, we ate there the 2 nights. But the hotel suited us in all areas- just very good with exceptional staff- Thanks for a nice stay.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great coffee at a surprisingly low cost. OK breakfast.
- An excellent small hotel in the very centre of Jaca. Extremely helpful staff.
- The receptionist was very welcoming. The bedroom was very comfortable. I had breakfast in the adjoining restaurant. As the hotel is in a very old part of the town and pedestrianized I had to park quite a distance away, not good if the weather is bad. A good place to stop for the night on my way from Alicante to Dunkirk. Highly recommended.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Mur offers accommodations in Jaca center, 17 mi from Formigal and Astún. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free public parking is available off site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV, and a balcony with views of the Castle of San Pedro and the cathedral. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer. Suite rooms feature a seating area, sauna and a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Huesca is 31 mi from Hotel Mur.
- Hotels response to my complaint. Also the boss was at the desk next morning and immediately took interest. Keen to resolve any further issues. I had none! Lovely room with superb view.
- Great value, good location and a decent breakfast.
- The location was good. It was nice to sit on balcony and see the citadel.
- Spectacular location. Unbelievable value. Tea coffee in room. TV. Hairdryer. Balcony with table and chairs. Facilities of a high cost hotel. Amazing breakfast.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. We were given access to their personal garage for secure parking for our bikes at no cost. The owner (I presume) was very friendly and jovial. The hotel itself was obviously quite a grand old place in it’s day but what was once opulence can become somewhat dated. Large amounts of dark ornately carved wood everywhere and garish colour schemes made for an interesting experience, as did our room (the presidential suite) which had some really interesting ideas including a huge jacuzzi bath at the foot of the two enormous double beds. Taste is of course a personal thing and this wasn’t to ours but we still had a great stay and would recommend on the basis that staff were friendly and the place has an amusing charm about it. It is also perfectly placed opposite the Fort and right in the town centre.
This hotel in the center of Jaca offers heated accommodations with a private bathroom. Candanchú Ski Resort is 17 mi away and Formigal is a 50-minute drive away.All rooms at Hotel Pradas have central heating and are equipped with a telephone, flat-screen TV and work desk. The private bathroom with bath tub includes toiletries.The hotel has a restaurant, bar and 24-hour reception desk. A safety deposit box is available upon request.The hotel is within walking distance of Jaca’s main sights, including Jaca Cathedral, located 100 feet away, and the Citadel, located within 500 feet of the Pradas.There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s public areas and public parking is available nearby. Cats and dogs are allowed.
- The staff were topnotch! Room was immaculate. They clearly take pride in what they do.
- Great view, great value, wonderful small town environment!
- La ubicación y la amabilidad del personal del Hotel.
- Es céntrico,pero incómodo para entrar con vehiculo
- La zona es muy buena para salir a tomar algo sin tener que conducir
Top Hotels In Novés Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Novés Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Novés Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Novés Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!