10 Best Hotels To Stay In Novellana Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Novellana Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Novellana Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novellana Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novellana Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Novellana Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Novellana Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Novellana Asturias:
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon is set in the Asturian coastal town of Novellana, 40 minutes’ drive from Gijón and Oviedo. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and mountain or sea views.Each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and free toiletries.A free breakfast is offered and the hotel’s café-bar serves a special cider-grill on weekends. It offers set menus and à la carte options and has a live seafood tank.Free parking is available and the hotel has a tour desk. Located between Luarca and Cudillero, the hotel offers easy access to the A-8 Motorway. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing and scuba diving.
- The hotel was located right next to the Camino del Norte route, which was convenient. A nearby restaurant provided and excellent dinner.
- Superb evening meal Including the best hake I have ever had followed by a huge breakfast of toast and smoked ham
- The window had a pretty good view on the ocean. It was easy to check in and out. The breakfast was included, and you could chose from a range of options.
- The room rate! Great stopping place for pilgrims walking to Santiago de Compostela, cyclists where bikes were securely stored overnight and excellent stop en-route from/to Santander or Bilbao. Excellent Menu of Day for 12 Euros with wine. Breakfast was OK -very good coffee. Great welcome.
- Nice quiet in the country location. Nice beach nearby. Easy to access with a car.
Astur Regal is located in the Asturian town of Cadavedo, just 1,950 feet from the beach. It offers a traditional Asturian restaurant, and most rooms have sea views.The rooms at Astur Regal feature a TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves Asturian food, and there is also a café where you can enjoy a snack or a drink. During the summer you can also sit out on the terrace or in the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes within 0.6 mi of Astur Regal. The charming fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are within a 25-minute drive. Oviedo is 50 minutes’ drive away.
well, we arrived at 5 pm having walked all day, hungry, hot and they graciously prepared us lunch when they couldve said no(this was very much appreciated). the wifi was excellent, the shower was hot and there was a bathtub and toiletries. everything clean.
also, this place is just down the road from a lovely chapel- and spectacular sea views.
breakfast was very good.
- Wonderful place to stay near the beach with great views. Also nearly right on the Camino.
- It was a wonderful stay. The man, sorry I didn’t get his name was very welcoming During dinner he made me laugh when I asked for ketchup He was right i didn’t need it and they weren’t like McDonald’s. Excellent dinner and breakfast. In the morning it was raining and he gave me a ride to the bus stop. That’s going over and beyond customer service !! Excellent stay .
- A really lovely little hotel, walking distance to the very scenic coast.
- Good coffee. Nice property by high cliffs on the sea.
- well, we arrived at 5 pm having walked all day, hungry, hot and they graciously prepared us lunch when they couldve said no(this was very much appreciated). the wifi was excellent, the shower was hot and there was a bathtub and toiletries. everything clean.
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route and 1.2 mi from San Pedro de la Rivera Beach. Rooms have a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, and Gijón is a 40-minute drive away. Free parking is available on-site, and covered on-site parking is offered for an extra charge.The country-style rooms at Las Luiñas Hotel feature wooden floors and are heated. There is also a safe, mini-bar and laptop safe. Each private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Valle Las Luiñas has a restaurant offering characteristic Asturian cuisine. The region’s famous cider is available in the hotel bar.Guests can make use of a common area, where there are microwaves.
- Staff was great and always willing to help. Room spacious enough for 3 people, including closet and overall space. Fruits and bread for breakfast was good, as well as lunch and dinner menu, good quality ingredients.
Great hotel, very nice views, quiet environment, friendly staff, excellent breakfast with typical product of Asturias very cleaning rooms and parking free.
It was a very nice stayed.
Great breakfast and the personell was really nice and helpful.
The beds were fantastic!
- Excellent value and very friendly staff. We were on bikes and there was secure parking available even though not really necessary. Good access to great roads and easy access to the A8.
- We assumed when booking that the hotel was in or close to Cudillero, but was about a 15 minute drive away from the fishing village, our main destination. However the hotel was good value and the staff helpful.
Hotel Casa Fernando III
Rooms in the Casa Fernando III have a hydromassage shower, flat-screen TV and mini-bar. This characteristic Asturian house also offers free private parking, a tennis court and free Wi-Fi in the bar.Fernando III’s bar and restaurant are 1,000 feet away. Breakfast, set menus and à la carte meals are all served here. There is also a private garden.The Casa Fernando III is located in Ballota, a short drive from the sea. The fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are around 12 mi away. There is easy access by car to the A-8 Motorway, and Asturias Airport is within a short drive.
- We got a huge room and felt so comfortable while our stay. The breakfast the next morning was also very good!
- The rooms are spotlessly clean and lavishly decorated. The garden with sun loungers are a bonus. The sister hotel and restaurant down the road offer good quality, good value, no frills Asturian cuisine in generous helpings. Highly recommended!
- The room is spacious and clean, decor is beautiful. This hotel is just right on the way of Camino de Northe, very convenient.
- Small room, but had all the amenities: fridge, sparkling fancy new shower with jets, heated towel rack. Beds were comfortable, though pillows were hard.
- We liked the heated towel dryer a lot. We used it to dry our socks (after washing), arriving at the hotel trekking in rainy weather through the forest.
Hotel Casa Fernando II
Hotel Casa Fernando II is offering accommodations in Rellayo. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom, and some rooms have a terrace. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Gijón is 26 miles from Hotel Casa Fernando II, while Oviedo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Clean, quiet, very pleasant staff, good parking facilities.
- Very convenient if travelling late from Asturias Airport
- A very pleasant hotel, but off the route while the n-road next to it is shut. Lunch was excellent and superb value – very helpful staff. Breakfast is in with the price- biggest croissant I’ve seen in a while. If you stay here go and visit Cudillero . A lovely little seaside village perched on the rock face.
- En lineas generales un buen hotel y muy agusto. Muy limpio y colchones estupendos para descansar.
- Todo muy limpio, tranquilo y la localizacion muy buena. El restaurante tenía muchos clientes.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant hotel is located in the residential area of El Pito, just 1.2 mi from Cudillero Harbor and Aguilar Beach. Set among the Selgas Palace buildings, it offers peaceful accommodations with a garden and terrace.Hotel Alvaro’s attractive, heated rooms feature stylish décor with tiled floors and scenic garden views. Each comes with a TV and private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.A continental breakfast is served at Alvaro, which is within 10 minutes’ walk of several bars, restaurants and shops.The town is set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage route and hiking and cycling are popular nearby. The stunning Selgas Palace complex, with gardens known as the Asturian Versailles, is opposite the hotel.Hotel Alvaro offers free private parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from Oviedo and Gijón. Asturias Airport is just 9.3 mi away.
The accommodation was very good I was in a small bungalow. the room was basic as advertised as it is located on the Camino route there was also a Hostel on site. the kitchen is in a separate building on the site where breakfast is available .
cars are parked to the rear of the property but you must go to the front to get the room key – you can not park on the main.
everything was good a nice quiet area, no noise in the evening and the early starters left without making a sound.
- Bathroom was nicely updated – very modern. Front desk gentleman was very nice.
- The bed was quite comfortable and room was clean. Although the man at the counter spoke little English, he was friendly and helpful.
- We liked the welcome, cleanliness and view from the bedroom window.
- Room smart with new bathroom/toilet. Enjoyed beach nearby and little cafe right beside it.
- The accommodation was very good I was in a small bungalow. the room was basic as advertised as it is located on the Camino route there was also a Hostel on site. the kitchen is in a separate building on the site where breakfast is available .
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Hotel Lupa is located in San Juan de Piñera. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. The property provides a playground.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet and a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Gijón is 25 miles from Hotel Lupa, while Oviedo is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- The room was clean and parking was right outside the door.
- We are a couple on our way to Santiago, we find the hotel a good stay and close to a little and really nice sailer town called Cudillero. Good stop on the way
It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
The bar staff serving breakfast were very friendly and pleasant. Room basic.
- Very clean set back from the road with nice restaurant.
- The restaurant was excellent. We ate a paella including a lobster for a very reasonable price.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando
Offering a restaurant and a tennis court, Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando is located in Ballota, 30 minutes´ drive from Aviles. There is free parking and free WiFi is available in some rooms.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each room has a TV and wardrobe.The hotel has a TV lounge and a bar. The restaurant can provide packed lunches.Bicyle rental is offered and tourist information is available. You can go horse riding and fishing in the surrounding countryside.
Staff were fantastic….right on coastal route of camino.
Foid was lovely and good value with great service.
Very comfortable beds and a good view
- The Batheoom was nice and the view over to the sea very pritty!
- The evening meal was great but 2030 is too late for walkers to eat
- Perfect stop on the Camino for tired pilgrims. Good peregrino menu and great breakfast. The staff are excellent, and the female owner is a Spanish triathlon champion, with pictures of her successes and trophies all over the walls. Friendly locals too.
- Great place , just off the motorway . Really a small local place , seems the whole village passes through the bar , drinks are cheap as are the excellent Tapas. The evening meal was exceptional , 10euro 3 courses , the Paella starter was a meal in itself and enough for 2 and was best Paella i have had , the main was again enough for 2 , desert I had to pass even though the home made pastries looked great . Room was clean , with good bathroom .
- Staff were fantastic….right on coastal route of camino.
Hotel Restaurante Canero
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Restaurante Canero is set in countryside next to Esva River and within a 5-minute drive of Playa de la Cueva Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the river and beach.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and river views. All come with a desk and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private terrace.The hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, as well as vending machines for drinks. There is 24-hour reception and free parking. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
Good location as we are walking the Camino
Very friendly host
Good comfortable clean room
Hotel is pretty OK. Rooms are spacious and have balcony. Furniture is old but OK.
Wonderful beach nearby.
- There was a really nice beach next to it, that was really worth to visit
- The hotel is new, clean, with a nice belcony to spend the evening. Also friendly staff.
- I stayed here backside it was right on the Camino and was surprised by how comfortable it was. The food at the restaurant was also excellent.
- Good location as we are walking the Camino
Hotel Casa Vitorio
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. A colorful 19th-century house, Casa Vitorio features an outdoor swimming pool. Set in a peaceful estate, it is 0.9 mi from Cudillero and its beaches.The attractive rooms at Casa Vitorio have traditional décor and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is free WiFi in most rooms, and some have cable internet.Breakfast is served in the Vitorio’s dining room. Guests can also use the hotel’s barbecue facilities.Local activities include hiking and surfing. Gijón can be reached in 35 minutes by car, while Asturias Airport is less than 20 minutes’ drive.
- A very nice host, helping out with walking routes and what to look at. Everything in Spanish but with some knowledge of Spanish words it was understandable 🙂
- Nice and helpfull owner, good breakfast and a swim in the swimmingpool felt great.
- The swimming pool and the closeness of the hotel to the airport.
- Nice owners – they made you welcome all time. Special rates for pilgrims.
- Son muy buena gente, hasta nos prestaron una barbacoa para poder asar
Top Hotels In Novellana Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Novellana Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Novellana Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Novellana Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!