10 Best Hotels To Stay In Novelé Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Novelé Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Novelé Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novelé Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novelé Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Novelé Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Novelé Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Novelé Valencia Community:
Hotel San Diego
Offering free Wi-Fi and comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, this hotel is located in the town of Novetlè, between Xàtiva and Canals and only 30 minutes’ drive from the beaches on the Mediterranean coast.The spacious rooms at Hotel San Diego feature elegant décor with classic finishes. Each of them includes a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a lounge-dining room where breakfast is served. There is also a 24-hour reception and free private parking available on site.Valencia’s famous City of Arts and Sciences can be reached in approximately 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The hotel is well situated if you need to be in that area but dont expect to be in the centre of a tourist area. The staff are very nice and I found the room to be new, fresh, very clean and comfortable. The room was also fairly spacious which is unusual these days. Once inside the hotel you begin to appreciate how nice it is. Car parking facilities are available but I left my car outside in the street as it was easy to park there anyway.
- The hospitality of the couple was wonderful. The hotel itself was nice, very neat and clean.
- The staff were really nice and really helpful. The breakfast was very good and excellent value. The hotel was very clean and the bed comfortable. The garage was great for parking our motorbike.
- Great garage. Spacious and comfortable modern rooms with very effective air con
- En general todo estaba muy bien, limpio muy tranquilo y el trato agradable .
Featuring modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, Vernisa is set in the center of Xàtiva, 650 feet from its historic center with shops and bars. It has a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Each air-conditioned room at Vernisa features a balcony. There is flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vernisa’s restaurant. Spanish cuisine is offered for dinner.Xàtiva Railway Station is just 1,000 feet from the hotel. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and Valencia, Gandia and the nearest beaches can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- The staff were very friendly & helpful. They booked several taxis to the wedding we were attending & told us to ring them if we needed help getting back to the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- The room was great! We got a junior suite and we were impressed by the size and cleanliness of the place. Also the room is very well designed. Would definitely come back if we had the chance. Staff was also very friendly. Great value for money!
- Nice room, helpful staff and good location. 10 out of 10 🙂
- Great location for old and new town. Train to castle just 75metres away.
- Clean and spacious room, friendly and helpful staff. Good budget hotel experience.
La Maga Rooms
Located in Xàtiva’s old town, this boutique hotel has views of Xàtiva Castle from its rooms located in higher floors. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at La Maga Rooms feature minimalist décor. Each one has a private bathroom with modern fittings.Breakfast is served on the terrace, where guests can enjoy views of the old town.Xàtiva town center is just 5 minutes’ walk away from La Maga Rooms. With easy motorway access, the hotel is around 45 minutes’ drive from Valencia.
- We had the junior suite, so there was a mezzanine floor and ample space for the two of us. Plenty of light, big wet room style shower area. There is parking in the surrounding areas near the hotel, but note, some of the roads are tight, as you are in the old town. It was extremely easy to walk into the centre of town and to go up to the castle. The area was pretty quiet at night, so no traffic noise to keep you up or wake you up early!
- Estela was extremely helpful and friendly, the room very clean and cool. We could even log in to Netflix on the TV. Will visit again!
- Very clean, fab location right next to the castle & short walk from bars & restaurants, staff brilliant & Estela spoke great English & helped guide us around the town
- Super comfortable bed, amazing location, friendly staff, free coffee.
- very extended breakfast in an cosy environment. Good bed and super shower.
Hotel del Arbol
Located in Xàtiva, Hotel del Arbol provides free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property has city views and a playground.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Hotel del Arbol have air conditioning and a closet.Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves European cuisine.The accommodation has a terrace.Gandía is 18 miles from Hotel del Arbol, while Cullera is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- There was nobody in the hotel when we arrived and the check-in machine didn’t work. We had to wait for a while till somebody showed up to let us in. The restaurant and bar at the hotel were closed.
- The closeness of the Opel garage,my car had broken down !! Near the town centre for bars and cafes etc.
- Interesting old building, walking distance to centre of town. Comfy bed, clean.
- Hotel had a great deal of Spanish character in a neighborhood. Although the restaurant was unavailable due to a private party. There were two restaurants within walking distance.
Ubicación y trato. Tranquilidad y comodidad.
Cafetera en la habitación.
Detalle botellas de agua diarias.
Casa Aldomar is located in Xàtiva’s old town, 650 feet from La Seo Cathedral. It is a converted weaver’s house offering a roof terrace and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Aldomar feature whitewashed walls and terra cotta floors. They are equipped with air conditioning and heating, and they each have a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily in the Casa Aldomar’s bright breakfast room. There is also a variety of good restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Casa Aldomar has a library with board games and sofas, and there is also an interior courtyard with tables and chairs where you can sit and relax.Xàtiva Castle is a 15-minute walk from the Aldomar. You can reach the city of Valencia in 45 minutes by car.
- Lovely friendly welcome from I an who came to search for us when we got lost!! Beautifully restored townhouse, clean & comfortable rooms. I loved the t race at the top of the house, a special place to sit on an evening.
- The bed was very comfortable and the location was perfect. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Fantastic little hotel/guesthouse on a quiet traffic free street in the old town.
We has the suite which was very spacious, the walled terrace and roof terrace were great places to relax and the ‘honesty bar’ was a very nice touch. Complimentary breakfast was lovely, with warm croissants, fresh fruit, juice and cheeses.
The owners, Ian and Josetxu were extremely helpful in providing information on Xativa – best places to eat etc.
Will definitely be back!
- We had a pleasant stay during 2 days. The B&B is a beauty of a pearl in Xativa. The castle, the restaurants and much more, thank you for the good memories.
- Simple, classy decor, excellent welcome, very clean and comfortable and very good value for money.
Mont-Sant Hotel is located on the mountain which leads to Xàtiva Castle, where the Borgias were born. It is a boutique hotel with a swimming pool and sauna.Set in an old farm house, the Mont-Sant is surrounded by gardens. The rooms all have free wired internet, a mini-bar and air conditioning.The surrounding Valencian countryside is ideal for cycling and hiking.Mont-Sant is 31 mi from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. Free private parking is offered on site. There is easy access to Valencia by car via the nearby A-7 road.
SUPERB- everything was perfect.
Beautiful location – tranquil- gorgeous gardens- amazing views
Beautiful rooms and dinner in the restaurant was exquisite.
I can not recommend this place HIGHLY ENOUGH….it is SUPERB, we will definitely be back
- Nice and small hotel on top of the mountain with overlooking the castle. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. We had a Jacuzzi and that was very nice. The bed is soft and we slept great. We had dinner in the restaurant and the staff was kind. They have different menus and a la carte where you can choose from. Checkout is till 12 o clock so you can relax and start your day not hasty
- Lovely location surrounded by a beautiful park. Nice room with all comforts and atmosphere. Very good restaurant and excellent breakfast.
- We were guided by high ratings on b.c and were not let down. There were no failings with this beautiful hotel in a beautiful setting (take the walk to the viewing point “Muralles Arabe” from the pool). Staff very helpful, professional and friendly. Food excellent and well priced. We will be back to visit the castle – 37 degC too warm for trekking around.
- I took the suite with private pool, really excellent and amazing space, big comfy bed, very well designed. Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Located on the hill next to the castle.
- SUPERB- everything was perfect.
Hotel Gasaqui provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Ayelo de Malferit. This 3-star hotel offers a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. Each room has a private bathroom, and certain rooms also offer a terrace. At Hotel Gasaqui all rooms have a closet and a TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation has a playground.Staff at Hotel Gasaqui are available to give advice at the 24-hour front desk.Gandía is 22 miles from the hotel, while Cullera is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- very close to motorway for a quick overnight stop, easy to find and helpful staff.
- The beds were confortable and the shower area is massive. A complementary cooled water bottles were avaialble as soon as we arrived from a hot weather.
- The pool and getting the car beside the room. Lovely sheets, good beds.
- La baignoire a remous avait quelques cheveux ,je trouve que d’installer des poignées de sécurité autour de la baignoire pour se relever serait bien. Les verres du mini bar étaient mal lavé .Mon lit était trop dur , mais dans l’ensemble c’est très bien.
- Molt bon lloc per allotjarse, la recepcionista molt amable i atenta. Habitacio acollidora i llit comode.
El Racó de la Pintora
El Racó de la Pintora is a rustic hotel located 17 mi from Xátiva. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. All air-conditioned rooms offer garden views.Each room comes with a TV and wardrobe. They feature wooden floors and walls. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The covered terrace, overlooking the garden, doubles as a restaurant and bar. Here you can try local specialties, such as paella, a variety of rice dishes and homemade desserts.There is a small library and lounge with a fireplace, where you can enjoy reading in the winter. In summer you can play table football in the garden. A laundry service is available and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- This small, nice, family hotel was one of the best. Rooms are clean. Dinner and breakfast homemade and very tasty. Very friendly owners and Caramelo. This hotel small spot of the peace. Thank you we really enjoyed to be their.
- Brilliant Hotel, we liked everything about it. If it is peace and tranquility you are looking for then this is hard to beat. Emeilo and his staff could not do enough for us and we very much appreciated his efforts in making our stay so enjoyable. We would recommend this hotel without question.
- Nice people and nice place.If you need to just relax and enjoy the area, also Valencia centre is only 25 mins away by car so very convenient. Need to add some extra dishes to menu is my main comment, but enjoyed our stay.
- Our hosts could not do enough. Delicious home cooked food, especially the tapas, spotlessly clean. Great location for both Valencia and other main locations. As bikers, this area also has Great mountain roads not far away. Already looking at going back for more.
The room was lovely, spacious and confortable. The bathroom was very nice too and spacious.
Must be a lovely place to stay in season as it has a lovely garden with a terrace and a swimming pool.
La Casona Albaida
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, La Casona Albaida is located in Albaida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is offered. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. This property can also be rented entirely upon previous request.Car hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Benidorm is 30 mi from La Casona Albaida, while Gandía is 20 mi from the property. Alicante Airport is 39 mi away.
- The owners were very friendly. I arrived early on my first day and was given a free breakfast which included the best omelette that I have ever tasted! The air conditioning was good, the old fashioned bed was comfortable and the hotel very quiet.
- Lovely welcome. Very comfy beds and nice bed linen. Good size rooms. Very clean. Beautiful Spanish townhouse. Owners were truly lovely and welcoming. Definitely worth a visit.
- Clean and calm apartment. Nice small town. Welcoming host.
- We loved our hosts – they were just wonderful and we were able to enjoy their pre-wedding celebrations !!
- We thought this accommodation was absolutely wonderful, the host were so friendly and hospitable and the property so aesthetically pleasing! We have been travelling around France and Spain for 6 weeks now and the beds were the most comfortable yet, we all had the BEST nights sleep! The HUGE breakfast was delicious, including homemade jams and olive oil and we really appreciated the complimentary (also homemade by the owners) red wine.
This impressive 19th-century Mudéjar Palace is located in Ontinyent, under an hour’s drive from Valencia. It offers a roof terrace with an outdoor pool, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Kazar’s restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean food, using local ingredients. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Kazar is 350 feet from the El Teler Shopping Center, and there are many shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in just over an hour.Free parking is available on site.
- Excellent location, plenty of parking, just overall beautiful building. Staff was friendly, good breakfast.
- Exceptional staff. Great food. Beautiful property.
- Great property straight out of Spanish history books.
- The layout of the room, the outside terrace, and the friendly staff. Plus the hotel was very central.
- Easy to find. Hotel staff were amazing, very friendly and so helpful. Would definatley stay there again.
Top Hotels In Novelé Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Novelé Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Novelé Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Novelé Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!