10 Best Hotels To Stay In Novel Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Novel Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Novel Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novel Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novel Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Novel Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Novel Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Novel Rhône-alps:
Les Chemins du Léman
Located in Novel, 13 miles from Lausanne, Le Clozet features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a gift shop at the property.Montreux is 7 miles from Le Clozet, and Verbier is 28 miles from the property.
- The views were stunning, the proprietor was very friendly and spoke English
- Fairytale atmosphere in the village, especially if you take a walk in the evening – the quiet old streets, the old church and the lights of the towns across Lake Leman far in the valley are exceptional.
- The location is beyond good, with one beautiful mountain view right in front of the room window. The hospitality is wonderful, even we were late, the hostess waited even cooked for us with simple but fresh food. The souvenir shop inside the hotel is also good, with local handmade soups, woods arts and so on. We like the time staying here
- Clean and comfortable, food excellent and plentiful
- This was a delightful place to stay in a peaceful area. We stayed one night to break up our journey on the GR5. The host spoke good English and was very helpful.
Hotel Le Léman
Hotel Le Léman offers accommodations in Saint-Gingolph. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Lausanne is 11 miles from Hotel Le Léman, and Montreux is 7 miles away.
- Arrived late and that was no problem. Room was big and perfect for our family
- Comfortable and convenient small independent hotel, run by a charming young lady. Easy to access, parking in front of the entrance, a friendly and welcoming check-in, large and comfy room,…anything I needed to make my business stay on lake Geneva enjoyable was provided. I had a very good sleep despite the road that separates the hotel from the lake shore.
- A very lovely hotel. super clean. the beds are fantastic. huge bathrooms. great breakfast. very friendly staff.
- The hotel was very nice and exceeded my expectations and staff was very friendly and helpful.
- This is the best hotel I loved in this trip. Hotel manager sent message directly to me one day before I arrived to make sure the detail. The room is very big with great lake view. The lady of the hotel is very nice and provide great breakfast. She is slim but still insist to carry our heavy luggage to our room of high floor. XD We would like to visit again due to their warm treat and their great room.
Hotel Les Terrasses
Hotel Les Terrasses offers accommodations in Meillerie. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Geneva is 31 miles from Hotel Les Terrasses, and Lausanne is 9 miles from the property.
- Actually, we chose this hotel because it was very close to Switzerland — the price is much cheaper compared to the hotels in swiss. However, you can only access the hotel by car.
- Small hotel located on Lake Geneva. Fantastic location and views of the lake. Well priced especially as you are very close to the Swiss border, on the other side of which hotels are a lot more expensive! Offers everything you need, a place to sleep and shower. Rooms are clean. The staff were very helpful.
- The staff were brilliant so friendly wonderful panoramic views across the lake extremely good value for a budget hotel. We would certainly go back.
- The view was perfect, right on top of the marina. Extra pillows in the room was great! The bed was very confy. Great staff very nice and recommended a great area to have a “late” dinner. (Did not try eating in the hotel)Overall very happy with it.
- Nice view at Lac Leman! Close to the Swiss border!
Hôtel Restaurant Le Bellevue
Located in Thollon, 30 miles from Geneva, Hôtel Restaurant Le Bellevue features a terrace and ski storage. The hotel has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lausanne is 10 miles from Hôtel Le Bellevue, and Montreux is 10 miles away.
- I loved it! Great dinner, greata breakfast. It was perfect.
- Good food, excelent breakfast. Super views. Close to Evian. Friendly staff. Lots of free parking.
- Nice hotel near Lake Geneve, perfect place to stay for bikers who want to drive the Routes des Grandes Alpes. We were allowed to park our bike in the hotels garage. I love the typical french style rooms. Our room was small, but big enough for 1 night and everything that you need was there, even a balcony. Friendly owner/staff.
- Swimming pool is excellent and a nice add on for a 3*** hotel.
Lovely pool. ( it was kept open slightly longer so we could fit a swim in)
Plenty of free car parking.
The Bon Séjour Hotel is located in the heart of the village of Thollon les Mémises. It is just 8 miles from Evian and 37 miles from Geneva.Rooms are comfortable and come with a TV and private bathrooms. They are serviced by an elevator.There is a private tennis court, covered parking area, terrace and a lounge bar.The Hotel Bon Séjour has been successfully run by the same family since 1933. It has a warm family atmosphere and traditional restaurant.
- The hospitality was exceptional and the food delicious.
- Friendly staff,clean hotel, old fashioned but suited the town
- Location.very helpful and friendly staff. Definitely stay again
- The location is good, but a fair walk up hill to the village. Food was good and owner and staff friendly.
- Great family run hotel with an excellent restaurant. So glad we stayed here rather than a generic hotel on the edge of the lake.
Hôtel de France Contact-Hôtel
One of our best sellers in Évian-les-Bains! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Hôtel de France Contact-Hôtel is located in Évian-les-Bains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Geneva is 25 miles from Hôtel de France Contact-Hôtel, and Lausanne is 9 miles away.
- The Staff was excellent! the rooms were comfortable and the location was great.
- Very central, and the parking is free. Hotel is very basic but the value for money is great, staff really polite and trying to arrange everything you might need. I needed to heat up water for my baby and they gave me electric kettle for the night. Really appreciated.
- Clean and neat rooms, comfortable stay. The breakfast spread was also pretty good for the price and is recommended.
- The hotel is in a great position in the centre of town, making it easy to walk to all the local sights and attractions. It is surrounded by some excellent restaurants and bars.
- In the center of the town friendly stuff and free parking
Relais du Silence Le Bois Joli
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Relais du Silence Le Bois Joli is located in Bernex in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 27 miles from Geneva. The hotel has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub.Lausanne is 11 miles from Relais du Silence Le Bois Joli, and Montreux is 13 miles away.
- Very friendly and lovely breakfast – massive open fire and everyone had a big smile of their face – warm welcome
- The food was nice in the evening. The decor was lovely. And the staff were great.
- Beautiful setting if you want to feel like you’re miles from anywhere but want a quick drive to evian, it’s very quiet and a great place for a night away from daily stresses! The view was stunning and the staff friendly. The spa and hammam were nice. The food was very tasty in the restaurant and the staff attentive.
- Kind and friend people.. amazing to spend your time in top of these mountains .. many resturents and places around the property
- The view from the hotel wonderful if You like mountains and peace. Good location
Hôtel Le Télécabine
Located in La Chapelle-dʼAbondance, 26 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Hôtel Le Télécabine features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Lausanne is 17 miles from Hôtel Le Télécabine, and Montreux is 11 miles from the property.
Very pleasant new owners (sisters) who have plans to further invest in their hotel , the bar and lounge area has been done and the bedrooms will be next.
The hotel is spotlessly clean, breakfast buffet is typical French, sufficient to start your day.
Fantastic views, opposite a bus stop that gets you to the ski lift or other areas of the valley.
Easy walk to other amenities in the village.
The hotel does not have a lunch or evening restaurant …but plenty of choice locally to eat out.
It will be interesting to see how the hotel develops with the owners plans.
- The staff were extremely friendly. There are many slopes withing easy reach (max 15 mins by car) , which are quiet and perfect for kids to learn.
- The bed are very comfy and the breakfast proposes a decent choice. The rooms were very clean and bedsheets were changed every day. The staff is very friendly and very helpful, we can only recommend…
Le personnel très agréable
La salle de jeux/détente
La salle de soins (massage/spa)
- Très bon accueil , très beaux salon refait . très bon petit déjeuner . Hotel familiale le sourire est au Rdv chez le personnel et toujours de bon conseil ..
- Very pleasant new owners (sisters) who have plans to further invest in their hotel , the bar and lounge area has been done and the bedrooms will be next.
Hôtel Restaurant le Panorama
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant le Panorama offers accommodations in Évian-les-Bains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Geneva is 26 miles from Hôtel le Panorama, and Lausanne is 8 miles from the property.
- Nice view on the lake, good food downstairs at the restaurant. Perfect for enjoying the city of Evian and the natural parcs around.
- Good value for money for food, good location, friendly staff
- Directly across the street from the lake. Parking was across the street but was free. Our room had a good view of the lake.
- Location was excellent, really nice atmosphere on lake-front during day and evenings.
- Beautiful view to the lake, good resturant, polite staff
One of our top picks in Abondance.Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Les Touristes is located in Abondance, just 28 miles from Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles from Les Touristes, and Megève is 30 miles from the property.
- Good location. Clean rooms. In a small village, not far from the village ski slope gondola, which was cheap to ski on (20 EURO). Free Wifi in reception area. Secure Ski storage at the rear. We had a nice meal in the restaurant.
Homely, family run hotel.
Very good evening meals.
The hotel is set in a lovely village. There are a few convenience stores and a couple of bars/restaurants just a few steps away.
The staff is incredibly friendly and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable, despite the odd communication challenge which contributed to a number of humorous moments 🙂 would gladly stay again.
- Traditional, nice owners. Bathroom available outside room. Very handy if you’re with more people.
- The chalet style tradition decors and appeal. Exactly in front of the Sunday market.
Top Hotels In Novel Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Novel Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Novel Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Novel Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!