10 Best Hotels To Stay In Novallas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Novallas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Novallas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novallas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novallas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Novallas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Novallas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Novallas Aragon:
Hotel Condes de Visconti
This converted 16th-century palace is located in Tarazona, 1,000 feet from the town’s 13th-century Cathedral. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Condes de Visconti’s chic bar serves a range of drinks. There are also various restaurants within a short walk.Staff at the Condes de Visconti’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. They can also help to book tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is located 7.5 mi from Veruela’s Cistercian Monastery and the beautiful Moncayo Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Zaragoza in around an hour.
- Classy renewed Palace in a great location. Very nice, friendly staff and good price for the quality
- Location is very good. Advice for drivers follows. Put as destination in GPS “Plaza el San Francisco” and not hotel address. From the square is about 20m to the hotel door. Their garage is on Avenida del la Paz that starts also from this square at 50m from it. But private parking is not necessary because just in front of it exists safe big free public parking. If you decide to enter Visconti street, where hotel stands, from the square (we unfortunately did it) – it is permitted, ask them to draw on the city map how to drive back to the square, because till now I don’t know how to do it. The neighbor streets are narrow and without exit.
- The location excellent and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking 3 minutes walk away.
- Bathroom separate from sleeping area gave feeling of more comfort when retiring. Staff all very helpful.
- Very friendly people on reception and a hotel with character.
Hostal Palacete de los Arcedianos
Located in Tarazona de Aragón, Hostal Palacete de Los Arcedianos is a 15th-century house restored into a small hotel with a traditional feel, architecture, and decorative elements.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.The property is located in Tarazona’s Jewish Quarter, a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España Square. Tarazona Cathedral is only 1,000 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Val Lake is 4.3 mi from the property and Moncayo Nature Reserve can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Good value. Comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Location near restaurants,bars and sites
Era tranquilo y estaba limpio.
Las habitaciones tienen aire acondicionado, algo que se agradeció en pleno Agosto
- Excelente calidad precio. La ubicación es perfecta, la habitación limpia y muy amplia
- Muy bonito por dentro,un edificio muy antiguo muy bien restaurado
- Ubicación súper céntrica, ideal. para visitar Tarazona. Estuvimos en una habitación triple y todo muy limpio. Camas cómodas. Se ve que lo han reformado hace poco. Muy buena calidad-precio.
RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos
Located 1.2 mi from Cascante in Navarra, Ruralsuite is set on a large estate with olive and pine trees. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, a hot tub and rooms with a 40-inch flat-screen TV.All apartments at the RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos have a kitchen equipped with dishwasher, induction cooker and coffee-maker. The private bathrooms all have a hydromassage shower which also offers chromotherapy and steam treatment.The hotel has a café which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks throughout the day. It features a terrace where you can eat among the pine trees.RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos organizes activities such as quad biking and bicycle hire. There is a children’s play area on site.Bardenas Biosphere Reserve is 12 mi away from the hotel, and Moncay Nature Reserve is also 12 mi away. RuralSuite is just 3 minutes’ drive from the AP-68 Motorway, which connects Bilbao and Zaragoza.
- The apartments are really large and spacious with lots of neat technology like hydromassage showers and a fancy toaster. The staff really stand out for their friendliness as well. They lent our kids bikes, took the time to show us around the property, and encouraged us to ask them for anything we needed. We travel frequently and these guys are really exceptional in their service. The hotel is well-located for a stop in the Bardenas Reales and they can organize all kinds of activities in the park. The outdoor jacuzzi and the trampoline were big hits with the kids.
- Loved being in the country with birdsong all around and hosts interested in the environment. Food outstanding. No need to leave the property for anything.
Appartement spacieux et confortable.
personnel accueillant et sympathique
Personnel adorable nous ayant laissé profiter de la chambre jusqu’au milieu de l’après midi pour nous doucher après une sortie en buggy. Très belle chambre spacieuse et confortable.
Depart de la randonnée vers la désert des Bardenas en buggy de l’hôtel avec des véhicules et des guides au top
- La possibilité de faire une visite en buggy ou quad et le fait que le personnel parle français
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
Easily accessible from the AP68 Motorway, this impressive building is surrounded by the vineyards of Ablitas. It offers luxurious, classical-style rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi.The large rooms at Chateau Pago de Cirsus are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each one is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and has an extensive wine cellar. The hotel also offers tours round its wine-making facilities.The Chateau has a small cinema which guests can use while renting a DVD from the hotel’s DVD library. Bicycle rental is also available.The Bárdenas Reales de Navarra Nature Reserve is just 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Zaragoza in around 45 minutes.
- The location is really unique and beautiful – the views are incredible. The room was very comfortable and pretty and the common areas were really lovely. The staff was nice and attentive, but it seemed like they may have been a bit short-staffed, as there was only one person manning the front desk (who was also doing a wine-tasting at the same time).
- Beautiful chateaux in a stunning and peaceful location, our little piece of paradise during our holiday of the region. Amazing wines and very relaxing to enjoy them in the shade of olive trees while admiring the surrounding scenery. The food in the restaurant, both dinner and breakfast, was really fantastic, as was the attention and service of the staff. 10/10 doesn’t do it justice!
- NIce hotel in middle of the vineyards. Good parking. Comfortable beds. Nice evening meal with paired wines.
- Location, rooms, food, staff and of course the wonderful wines they produce.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
Set next to the River Ebro in Navarra, the Santamaría is a 5-minute walk from Tudela’s historic center. Rooms include a balcony, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s restaurant serves local and international dishes using seasonal ingredients. The Santamaría also has a modern café-bar.Hotel Santamaría’s spacious rooms feature climate control and private bathrooms. Rooms are decorated in soft colors, with elegant wooden floors.The hotel is in a quiet square, a short walk from the 12th-century Tudela Cathedral. The town is surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking or cycling. The UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Bárdenas Reales is 6.2 mi away and has impressive desert-like scenery.
- The efficiency of the staff and the cleanliness of the room
- Location, good views from upper storeys (ask for floor 7 or 8), plenty of breakfast food, helpful staff.
- Hotel is located next to the old town, and about 20km from Bardenas Reales. Some furniture are renovated. Parking place – if you are traveling with car, it is necessary to book a parking place, as the hotel is in the heart of city center and next to the old town it is realy very difficult to find a parking place.
Everything promised was delivered. The property is clearly run by people who know their business and care.The traditional has been kept in a fresh and appealing way. The modern bathroom could serve as a perfect model for any other hotel, even some that think of themselves as ” high end”. The stream-line walk-in shower, wash basin, strongly-flushing loo, hairdryer, bathroom stool and non-slip floor was just like home.
The ample space in room & wardrobe were tangible display of the generosity of spirit show by all the staff we met. We shall definitely return, we shall definitely recommend.
- Our room was huge and the reception staff very helpful. Amazing value for money and great location.
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas enjoys a privileged setting in the historic city of Tudela, on the banks of the River Ebro in Spain´s Navarre region.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Any day of the week you can dine on fine examples of traditional Navarran cuisine in the restaurant, or relax with a choice of over 100 beers in the Scottish-style bar. The hotel offers daily menus.The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Tudela’s Old Town. Bárdenas Desert is 6.2 mi away, and the Sendaviva Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.
- Staff was very kind, location good, large and calm room. Nice breakfast.
- The room was fine and clean and bathroom was good. It could do with a little tlc.
- Comfortable bedroom was spoiled by huge desk making movement in the room difficult.
- Great staff, very smart, clean and comfortable. Excellent food
- Helpful at reception, good location for our en-route to Southern Spain
Hotel Torre Monreal
Hotel Torre Monreal is centrally located in the old town of Tudela, 2,450 feet from the Cathedral and the famous Romaneque Puerta del Juicio Door. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The hotel features double and triple rooms as well as furnished apartments. All accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries, iron facilities and hairdryer are provided. Wheelchair-adapted rooms are also available.The parking is connected by elevator to the property, all accesses are wheelchair adapted. A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Torre Monreal’s café. Tour desk at reception can also provide information about Tudela and the surrounding area.Hotel Torre Monreal is 2 minutes’ walk from Plaza Nueva Square and 0.6 mi from Tudela de Navarra Train Station, connected to Zaragoza and Pamplona, is 0.6 mi away.
- I didn’t like anything, parking is a nightmare you have to use a lift to park your car and if you have anything larger than a fiat punto forget it.
- Close to the town centre, all within walking distance. Very useful having parking, although interesting driving into and out of the lift. The hotel is quiet.
- The fact that they except our well behaved schnauzer
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, although the owner didn’t speak English. The hotel was located only a short walk from the town centre where there were some interesting buildings, a nice plaza major and plenty of bars, restaurants and shops. You can also take a pleasant walk along the banks of the river Ebro.
- The location was great , Secure parking for our Motorbikes , friendly staff , great value for money . The accommodation was easy to find and was a great 1 night stop over on our way back to Santander
The Hotel Alhama is an elegant hotel in the Navarran countryside, offering everything you need for a relaxing stay with family and friends.Located in the historical area of Cintruenigo, the traditional access point from Navarra to Castille and La Rioja, the Alhama features a lovely peaceful setting.You can relax in the quaint gardens, while your children have fun in the playground. Some of the rooms include access to a private pool located in a complex nearby.The air-conditioned rooms are practical and sophisticated, and you can enjoy sunbathing on your private balcony.After a long walk or drive in the countryside, come back to the Alhama for a delicious regional meal.With 24-hour reception, local outings are convenient, while free wired internet in your room can help you plan your trip.You can also purchase local souvenirs and delicacies at the hotels gift shop.
- Food on the menu was not available (the first two of my choices). I finally had some tasteless sole. Bonus : I wasn’t sick from it.
- Excellent value. Excellent food. Very pleasant staff.
- The accomodation provided all round excellent services and the staff were friendly and helpful.
As can be seen from the above answers we were happy with all aspects of the hotel.
We had our evening meal there and was very impressed with the quality of the food and the value.
- It was a good Hotel in a convenient location. We were on our way from the South to Bilbao. There was a Bar and out side tables ideal for the evening before meal Drink
Hotel Gomar is located in San Martín V. Moncayo and offers heated rooms with views of the Moncayo Mountains. Free WiFi is available.Each room includes a TV, safe and a private bathromo with a hairdryer.Guests can use the shared sports area which has a swimming pool. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV, and a DVD player. For children there is play area.The on-site restaurant offers local, homemade cuisine and there is a terrace looking onto the mountians where meals can be served. There is also a café-bar.
La cocina nos sorprendió gratamente por su relación calidad precio.
Su ubicación a las faldas de Moncayo le da un encanto especial.
- Las camas muy cómodas. Esta en un entorno ideal rodeado de montañas. Un silencio absoluto, se duerme superbien y fresquito.
- Mucha amabilidad por parte de todo el personal. La ubicación ideal para hacer senderismo por la zona
- Dueño muy amable y dispuesto. Ubicación excelente para iniciar desde allí rutas de senderismo. Pequeña piscina en una finca muy cercana al hotel.
- Excellent hôtel au calme , près des montagnes charmant village très accueillant avec toute commodités !! Restaurant, boulangerie et bar !!!
- La cocina nos sorprendió gratamente por su relación calidad precio.
Hotel bed4U elVilla Castejón
Located in the heart of Ribera de Navarra, 5 mi from Tudela, Hotel Villa Castejón features a buffet restaurant, 24-hour cafeteria, and free WiFi. It also offers free access to an iPad at the reception area.All rooms feature a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. They are also all equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Hotel Bed4U Castejón has a children’s playground and library area. It also features a gym and sauna. A daily buffet breakfast with fresh orange juice is served.There is a go-kart track located next to the Castejón, while the theme park of Senda Viva is just 15 minutes away by car. Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Guests can also take a day trip to one of the nearby cities, such as Pamplona or Zaragoza. A car-cleaning service is available for an extra charge.
- Great location on our route to southern Spain. Very comfortable
- Very practical hotel to stay and visit Bardenas Reales. Great value for the quality of the room.
- The croissants were excellent as was the breakfast buffet. Many choices.
- It is a convenient stopping place when travelling from France to Spain.
- Great ambience, great parking area, good cafeteria and lunch saloon area. Easy check-in and check-out.
Top Hotels In Novallas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Novallas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Novallas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Novallas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!