10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nouic Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Nouic Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nouic Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nouic Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nouic Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nouic Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nouic Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nouic Limousin:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Central offers accommodations in Bellac, just 22 miles from Limoges.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We liked the charm of the place and its cleanliness. It is an old premises but well maintained and our one night’s stay was perfect for our requirements.
- Friendly staff. Lovely restaurant. Easy walk to rail station.
- Comfortable friendly and a nice restaurant. A nice place to stay for a few nights.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Easy to get to from station.
- Close to town centre. Good food in the restaurant.
L’Azur Hotel Citotel
One of our top picks in Saint-Junien.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, L’Azur Hotel Citotel offers accommodations in Saint-Junien. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 12 miles from Citotel St Junien L’azur.
- Room was large and very comfortable, great bathroom, big beds. Location is on the outskirts of the town in an industrial estate but on the plus side has ample parking. We did not see that much of the town as we were on a working trip but it looked like somewhere interesting and worth exploring, lively and busy
- Clean and tidy, quiet just what we required for an overnight stay. Food was OK but nothing special.
- First of all the woman who seemed to be running the hotel singlehanded was a marvel! Our room was large and the bathroom was one of the largest ever. Everything seemed new. Breakfast was better than adequate. To top it all off, it was the quietest hotel we have EVER stayed in so got a terrific night’s sleep.
- The reception lady was very helpful and could not do enough for us. She even booked us in early, she was cheerful and very pleasant. The best we have encountered for a Long time.
- Super room clean and beds very comfortable. Guy at reception helpful as ever nice guy
Logis Hôtel Emeraude
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Logis Hôtel Emeraude offers accommodations in Confolens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 27 miles from Logis Hôtel Emeraude.
- Excellent dinner for my party of six, in the delightful dining room.
- We liked the fact that there was a bar also frequented by locals. Good atmosphere. Very pleasant young woman who was the main member of staff we saw during our short stay. Accommodation basic but clean and comfortable. Quiet room at the back with a lovely view of river.
- Value for money, comfortable bed and good restaurant. We sat outside looking at he bridge and water.
- Manager very helpful in letting us back in after the doors had been shut.
- The staff were very nice indeed and the food was lovely.
Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac offers accommodations in Saint-Junien. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 14 miles from Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac.
- Comfortable overnight stay. Friendly & helpful staff.
- Two lovely sisters manage this hotel and they were extremely friendly. When we checked in, our room had not been made up or cleaned so we were allocated another and the lovely hostess gave us 2 glasses of champagne at dinner as an apology! Lovely hotel decorated in retro style set in shady and pretty gardens on the outskirts of the town. The bed was very comfortable and the room was airy, overlooking the rear gardens. We ate dinner and it was delicious and innovative. Good menu and wines were inexpensive. Superb restaurant service. Parking on site.
- The Staff where really great and nothing appeared to much effort to make your stay the best they could. Sat nav address spot on straight to the front door unlike some places, which is great after 9 hours travel.
- Well equipped room clean and comfortable with pleasant garden. Relaxed atmosphere.Helpful lady on desk. Excellent evening meal good wine selection.
- Lovely part of the town with very pretty garden and good parking.
Hôtel de la Mère Michelet
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel de la Mère Michelet offers accommodations in Confolens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 27 miles from Hôtel de la Mère Michelet.
- The hotel and the restaurant were both traditional french and value for money. It was fine for an overnight stop
- Spacious room. Good food. Lovely old chap running it. Big garage for bikes.
- Nice dining room, decent food, good service. Very clean room, good internet.
- Friendly staff (based at the bar next door) clean but basic accommodation well located in the town. Accepted our dog without any issues for a small overnight fee.
- Really friendly staff, feels part of local community. Easy to find, lots of parking.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Manguier offers accommodations in Peyrat-de-Bellac, just 23 miles from Limoges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 20 miles from Le Manguier.
- Room was lovely, beds were comfortable so the children were happy. There was a shuttered sliding door to the side of the room so in nice weather you could open the door to your own private mini patio.
Water from shower coming through the floor, bad lighting…
The owners are struggling to do a good job.
- It setting with the river to look at. The room size
het was een grote kamer – maar nogal onpersoonlijk
wel de ideale plek als je op doorreis bent
- Le principe des petits logements individuels, la fenêtre de la chambre avec vue sur un petit ruisseau
Auberge la Source – Logis Hôtels
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge la Source – Logis Hôtels offers accommodations in Cieux, just 15 miles from Limoges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Bellegarde Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Restaurant La Glane
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant La Glane offers accommodations in Oradour-sur-Glane. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Limoges is 13 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Glane, and La Souterraine is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- John Luke and his wife were excellent hosts. Food was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Very close to Oradour-sur-Glane so we’re able to visit site and museum early before it was crowded.
- Small hotel in the centre of Oradour, excellent owner who could speak English. Restaurant where we had a lovely meal and great breakfast. Rooms with coffee/tea making facilities and very clean. Were helped with our cases up 2 flights of stairs which was a bonus for a small hotel. Would definitely stop again and recommend.
- Owner and his wife were absolutely first class hosts. Could not have been friendlier!
The Location is fantastic (for what we were there for).
The ambiance of the Hotel takes you back in time..
Inter-Hotel Saint-Junien Le Boeuf Rouge
Welcoming, fully restored and situated 6 miles from Oradour-sur-Glane, the hotel offers quiet accommodations and seminar rooms.Inter-Hotel Le Boeuf Rouge offers the ideal location to discover the wonderful Limousin region. At mealtimes, sample the local meat, fresh fish and original dishes with authentic flavors.
- This is a standard and perfectly acceptable hotel convenient for a one-night stop en route, or to visit Oradour-sur-Glane. The restaurant was good – an asset as there did not seem to be much else in St Junien! Everything was very clean and the staff were very helpful. There is secure outside parking.
- Close to the centre of St Junien. Parking at the back of the hotel.
- From arrival to departure the staff were friendly, helpful and always polite.clean rooms parking on site and a cracking restaurant.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food in the restaurant was not exstinsive but very good and would definitely recommend.
- It was like a really good B&B. Slightly idiosyncratic but clean and comfortable. Within a reasonable distance of our friends’ house. Important to say that if our friends had had enough room, or if our usual chambre d’hote had had space we would never have stayed here. That said, they had availability, it was easy to book and they could accommodate 2 adults and a teenager in the same room for a reasonable price- lots of hotels in France get picky about this.
Hôtel Golf de Saint Junien
Located 35 minutes’ drive from Limoges and a few minutes from Saint-Junien town centre, the Golf De Saint-Junien is nestled at the centre of an 18-hole golf course. Guests can enjoy the large swimming pool and on-site restaurant.Set in a former manor house, all rooms have views of the grounds, a wardrobe, and a bathroom with separate toilet. Two rooms have disabled access and self-catering villas are also available. Some rooms have free WiFi.Free private parking is available on site. Limoges Airport is 14.9 miles away and the hotel can provide a shuttle on request.
- very very poor internet virtually didn’t work so so poor
Good size clean room Breakfast was a bit sparse and hence expensive. Limited evening meal menu but food OK
It is a shame parking which although on site is not secure and some way from the hotel accommodation
- Excellent. Wecoming. Beautiful setting. Helpful staff lovely dinner and a great swim. ?
- Our terrace room was clean & comfortable with a nice outlook over the golf course. Staff were very friendly & helpful. We enjoyed a good meal.
- Lovely room with a terrace overlooking the putting green. Fab place for our dog. Good food at the restaurant.
Top Hotels In Nouic Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nouic Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nouic Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nouic Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!