10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nouans-les-fontaines Centre:
Château De Razay
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Château De Razay offers accommodations in Céré-la-Ronde, just 24 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.Blois is 25 miles from Château De Razay, and Amboise is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- It was a 500-year small chateau. The ground was magnificent especially for people who lives in the city.
- Good old-fashioned luxury and friendliness. The hotel is stately, run like a well-oiled machine and is set in lovely surroundings. Great for getting away from the hustle & bustle of modern life.
- Beautiful grounds and garden with a convenient location in the valley
- Beautiful location great easy breakfast this was our second visit and I am sure we will be back.
- The property was beautiful and relaxing. Unfortunately, we did not take advantage of the grounds or common rooms, and we did not see many other people there either. However, this would be a perfect place to spend a week relaxing and visiting nearby areas like the Chateaux of the Loire.
Le Relais Du Moulin
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Le Relais Du Moulin is located in Valençay in the region of Centre. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Châteauroux is 25 miles from Le Relais Du Moulin, and Vierzon is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 22 miles from Le Relais Du Moulin.
The staff was nice especially the night guard.
Breakfast was great and not to expensive.
- Great place for families. Lovely indoor pool and Hot tub. Staff friendly and helpful. Great choice for Breakfast and Great restaurant. Excellent Value we would absolutely stay here again.
- Like most Logis the food was great and the accommodation satisfactory!
- Location to my destination. Spacious room. Great food in the restaurant.
- Bed comfort was as usual in many French hotels – adequate enough; however, the pillows were excellent and to have two provided without asking is unusual but very welcome. The spare bed storage was very inventive and cleverly disguised (we didn’t need it). Cleanliness was very good – despite the bad crack in the basin (management please note). The evening meal was very good, especially the starter and main course. We had a perfectly adequate room but one showing signs of the building’s period – probably 60’s. It certainly wasn’t a bad place to stay but the ‘niggles’ stopped me giving it a higher mark.
- The staff was nice especially the night guard.
Grand Hôtel Saint-Aignan
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Aignan in the region of Centre, 22 miles from Blois, Grand Hôtel Saint-Aignan features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Amboise is 21 miles from Grand Hôtel Saint-Aignan, and Loches is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The personnel were friendly, efficient & helpful.
- We liked the very warm, friendly welcome we received. There’s a wonderful view of the river from our bedroom window. The breakfast is nice, and in an attractive breakfast room. Our bedroom was a generous size, and so was our bed. We were in room 20.
Location was excellent and parking easy. Easy walk to restaurants and town.
Did not eat at the hotel breakfast or dinner so cannot comment on the food or quality.
Staff friendly and helpful
- Lovely French family hotel. Evening meals lovely, and breakfast good too. Not a chain hotel, personal attention from staff at all times. My terrible French and their much better English made for a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- The hotel was in an excellent location for our visit to the zoo. It was lovely to be able to walk into the old town.
Inter-Hotel Loches George Sand
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inter Hotel George Sand offers accommodations in Loches, just 23 miles from Tours. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find room service at the property.Amboise is 20 miles from Inter Hotel George Sand, and La Roche-Posay is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Its closeness to the Centre and the old City is very good. Also the availability of parking just around the corner.
- C’était super! This place is wonderful! We felt like we were staying in one of the medieval castles we were visiting in France. The beds were comfortable, the room clean and spacious, and the breakfast (especially the coffee!) were great.
- Looking over the river and the antiquity of the building
Bed very comfortable. Lots of hot water. Evening meal great.
Reception efficient and pleasant.
- The Hotel is located close to the town centre with free parking in a municiple car park over the river at the back of the hotel
Le Moulin de la Renne
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Moulin de la Renne offers accommodations in Thésée. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Tours is 30 miles from Le Moulin de la Renne, and Blois is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from Le Moulin de la Renne.
- Very clean, nice garden, only 10 min from Zoo Beauval
- Très bon accueil,hôtel bien situé par rapport au zoo de Beauval le restaurant est à recommander !!!
acceuil souriant et chaleureux
- ACCUEIL PARFAIT NOURRITURE EXCELLENTE CHAMBRE TRES PROPRE QUI NECESSITE UN PETIT RAFFRAICHISSEMENT
- Repas et petit déjeuner ainsi que qualité du service excellent .
Inter-Hotel Montrichard Le Bellevue
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the heart of the medieval city of Montrichard, in the superb Châteaux de La Loire region, this Inter Hôtel presents a pleasant and comfortable setting.Inter-Hotel Le Bellevue Montrichard offers bright and cozy rooms that all look out onto the Cher River or Montrichard’s dungeon and a peaceful backdrop to a relaxing vacation.The on-site restaurant serves tasty and traditional French cuisine.
- The quality of food in the restaurant was superb. Excellent lamb and duck and some good amuse bouche into the bargain.
- Good all round value for money. I am staying there again on my return journey.
- The restaurant is lovely and overlooks the river. The food was good as was the service.
- The restaurant is excellent – very good food and good value. Nice view over the river.
- As I don’t speak French, it was difficult to work through the menu, but the hotel provided a chef who spoke English, to talk me through it. Glad he did, as the food is superb! As I was there to buy wines, being able to use the garage to store each days purchases was a great help!
Located in Loches, 23 miles from Tours, Luccotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Amboise is 19 miles from Luccotel, and La Roche-Posay is 25 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Staff were terrific:helpful..friendly..efficient; location is great;pool a bonus;breakfast is copious (but coffee could be better!).
- The Luccotel is our preferred hotel in Loches. There are other hotels, quite grand, of course in Loches, but for a 2 star hotel, it fits our needs perfectly. The restaurant is very very good.
- The restaurant was excellent. The receptionist spoke English and was helpful. She rang me after we left to inform me I had left my kindle there. I gave her my card details to pay to send it to me, but I have not yet received it.
- We have stayed overnight here on many occasions to break a journey south. The staff are always friendly and the rooms are decent. A nice view over the town from the terrace, although it’s a fairly steep walk to get into town and back.
- very convenient overnight stop en route through France.
La Tete Noire
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. La Tete Noire offers accommodations in Montrichard. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Tours is 23 miles from La Tete Noire, and Blois is 18 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 22 miles away.
- A good simple and traditional hotel. Escape the chains of corporate hotels and enjoy a distinct option.
- Large luminous room. Walk-in shower. Just a minute walk from city center.
- Close enough to Beauval zoo. Nice breakfast, clean room.
Le lit était très bien les croissants étaient parfaits .
.. très bien et agréablement
- hotesse sympathique et prévenante, salles de bains modernisées, belles douches italiennes
Château de Vallagon
Set among the vineyards of central France, this 16th-century chateau features a seasonal swimming pool in the 4-hectare park. You can enjoy local wines at the bar or at the terrace of the Château de Vallagon.Offering simple décor and parquet flooring, the guest rooms offer a view of the park. Some of the rooms have a sofa and the en suite bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast, prepared with fresh produce, is served every morning at Château de Vallagon, and it can be taken in your room upon request. Guests can enjoy a 3-course dinner at the restaurant at an extra cost. A children’s menu is also available at a reduced rate.Beauval Zoo is 14.3 miles away. Château de Cheverny Golf Club is located 18.6 miles away and private parking is free on site. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the lobby and in the hotel’s rooms.
- Great place, Wonderful environment and food. Nice staff, they showed the caves and were very friendly. Better than expected. Beautiful and warm2 chateau.
- An interesting property but not really a 3 star hotel but more of a bed & Breakfast. We enjoyed our stay but we felt that the hotel was “running on empty” with staffing etc. a bit of a “ghost” hotel
- Beautiful location, very elegant property set in tranquil grounds
- Everything was great (the wifi is unstable but that only forced the teenagers to do other things…). A very special place – small, quiet, beautiful. What makes the place unique is the people working there. They create a warm and familiar athmosphere. Very special week we spend there.
Very pleasant friendly staff, beautiful castle at very nice, quiet location.
Great starting point for visiting Loire castles and cities (by car).
We would really recommend trying the restaurant, the menu changes daily and is of high quality, local products prepared with love. We really enjoyed it. Also, the ‘Vallagon Castle’ local wine is very tasty.
La Croix Blanche
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is in a 16th-century building less than 650 feet from Cher River. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Private parking is available nearby.Rooms at La Croix Blanche are equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and private bathroom.La Croix Blanche serves a buffet breakfast each day that guests can enjoy in the breakfast room overlooking the flowered patio. The restaurant serves traditional French meals made with local ingredients.Guests can relax with a drink from Croix Blanche’s bar, which gives direct access to the patio. Additional facilities include a game room with darts and a Wii console.Nearby attractions include Zoo Parc de Beauval, Mini-Châteaux Val de Loire and Aquarium du Val de Loire.
- It was suitably located for visiting the Zooparc Beauval. There were a number of restaurants and food shops on the main (but a bit difficult to locate) street where the hotel is located. We were proposed a room change from the street view that was booked to a quieter part of the hotel.
- The location was central. Room was somewhat dark.
- Spacious room and view over river. Good, plentiful breakfast. Freshly laundered cotton sheets.
- Lovely quaint French hotel – not the Ritz or Dorchester but not pretending to be.
- L’accueil était chaleureux, petits déjeuners diversifiés, chambre très propre
Top Hotels In Nouans-les-fontaines Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nouans-les-Fontaines Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!