10 Best Hotels To Stay In Notre Dame New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre Dame New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Notre Dame New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre Dame New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre Dame New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Notre Dame New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Notre Dame New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Notre Dame New Brunswick:
Auberge Gabriele Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Gabriele Inn offers accommodations in Shediac.Some units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is available.Moncton is 15 miles from Auberge Gabriele Inn, and Notre Dame is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Nice to have a restaurant on site. Good of the menue breakfast.
- The deluxe queen was a spacious airy room, com even on a hot day, simply furnished and confortable. The exposed beams and windows on three sides added to the charm.
- The Inn was located close to everything. There was excellent parking and the staff in the restaurant and Inn was exceptional. The room had everything we needed but it was quite small. It was clean and bright. Having the restaurant was a bonus as the food was delicious. Breakfast was included with a wide variety of choices. Nice sitting on the screened in patio for dinner.
- The scallop puttanesca linguine was excellent. Nice choice of beers available. Very good staff in the restaurant.
- Old fashion charm, location, parking and the restaurant
Located in Shediac in the region of New Brunswick, 15 miles from Moncton, Hôtel Shédiac features a hot tub and fitness center. The hotel has a terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Lobby was beautifully decorated and sparkled with all the lovely chandeliers. Great first impression. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. Our room was perfect. Beds were EXTREMELY comfy, bathroom was modern and spotless, room was tastefully decorated and had a small balcony. Didn’t have time for a swim but the pool area looked nice. Would definitely recommend this property and will stay there again.
- Breakfast and the restaurant had good food and very nice staff.
- The breakfast on the weekends is great! You can serve yourself.The pool and hot tub always a big hit with our family! Always clean rooms and clean hotel. 🙂
- Beautiful area, it was stormy though so we could not see the water from our window.
- The hotel was beautiful and the bed was like sleeping on a big cloud of happiness ☺️☺️☺️
Auberge Bouctouche Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Bouctouche! Located in Bouctouche in the region of New Brunswick, 26 miles from Moncton, Auberge Bouctouche Inn & Suites features a terrace and fitness center.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The bed was nice and comfortable.
Building was very quiet.
Got a good sleep.
- Location, access to walking, and traveling to other areas.
The beds were comfortable.
The continental breakfast was sufficient and kept replenished.
- Stay there 4 nights, good location near highway, very clean and staff is very nice.
- Value for money, clean and comfortable, very pleasant stay, including breakfast
- The bed was nice and comfortable.
Auberge Wild Rose Inn
One of our best sellers in Moncton! Only 4 miles from Greater Moncton International Airport, Auberge Wild Rose Inn features a restaurant and bar. A hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided. Spacious suites and studios provide flat-screen cable TVs.The suites and studios have sitting areas and ironing facilities. The suites have added features such as balconies, spa tubs, and fireplaces.A gym is available at the Wild Rose Inn Auberge. This New Brunswick hotel also provides barbecue facilities and a meeting room.Auberge Wild Rose Inn is next to Lakeside Golf Club. It is 7 miles from downtown Moncton and within 13 miles of Magnetic Hill Zoo and Parlee Beach.
Cosy quiet atmosphere. Staff were very kind & accommodating.
Will absolutely recommend to people I know.
- Wonderful place to stay. Staff and room were excellent and would recommend it. Loved hearing the train in the background.
Large whirlpool tub
great breakfast included
- The bed was super comfy, we got a great night’s sleep. A desk attendant was available at all hours even though we didn’t use this service. Nice fireplace in the room and complimentary water, and coffee. A beautiful view too.
- Nice facility with an old inn charm feel. More like a B&B than a hotel or Inn. For example you have to take off your shoes when in the room. Staff/Owners really nice and accommodating.
- Cosy quiet atmosphere. Staff were very kind & accommodating.
Auberge le Vieux Presbytère de Bouctouche
Located on the Northumberland Strait with water views, this historic New Brunswick bed & breakfast is 10 minutes’ drive to Bouchtouche Golf Course.An en suite bathroom, and tea and coffee-making facilities are standard in each room at Le Vieux Presbytere Auberge. Each room is styled in period furnishings. Select rooms include a spa bath.Guests can relax on the outdoor covered terrace at Auberge Le Vieux Presbytere. A gift shop and fax/photocopying services are onsite for guests’ convenience.Breakfast is served daily, featuring fresh crepes. Please note that meals are available with a surcharge.Musse du Kent is 5 minutes’ walk from Auberge Le Vieux Presbytere. Fredericton, the New Brunswick capital, is 147.9 miles away.
- If I could give a rating above 10 I would. The host was friendly and helpful in many ways, informing us about activities nearby and restaurants. We had to depart before breakfast on our last morning and he left a sack of breakfast treats on our door knob. The grounds of this lovely old home are lovely and peaceful.
- Beautiful,beautiful stay, best we have had in years.
Staff was very attentive! And informative!
- Very serene setting. Unbelievably comfy bed. Breakfast was fantastic and the hosts were extremely personable and helpful.
- Remarkable location, beautiful building, great.staff
Auberge Vue d’la Dune – Dune View Inn & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Vue d’la Dune – Dune View Inn & Restaurant offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bouctouche. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find room service at the property.Moncton is 27 miles from Auberge Vue d’la Dune Inn, and Notre Dame is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 25 miles from Auberge Vue d’la Dune – Dune View Inn & Restaurant.
- Love the friendly host and the delicious food in the restaurant.
- The owner is very friendly. The evening meal was delicious as was the breakfast. They were dog friendly.
- The room was clean, good size, the staff was friendly and breakfast was good
- The ambiance of the auberge and of course the owner and her family.
Meals were delicious.
Sweet family on an organic farm.
Jacuzzi tub in our room.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Moncton North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Moncton North offers pet-friendly accommodations in Moncton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Moncton
This hotel is located of the Trans-Canada Highway and is 3 miles from downtown Moncton. It offers an indoor pool, water slide, gym, business center and rooms with refrigerators.Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Moncton rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and work area.The Hampton Inn Moncton provides guests with a daily breakfast.The Hampton Inn and Suites is 12 miles from the Greater Moncton International Airport. The hotel is 5 miles from Crystal Palace, an indoor amusement park.
- Everything was great. Rooms were nice and clean. Beds were great. Breakfast options were great. Very family friendly and service was great. Keep it up
- The bed was very comfortable as well as the pillows. Very quiet. The breakfast was very nice, loved the fresh fruit.
- This hotel is beautiful they even cleaned our wondshield off on our truck!
- We have stayed at this property before because of its proximity to many attractions. We have never been disappointed. The staff are always friendly and the breakfast has many options – even gluten-free!
- Awesome place. They will drive you to the keg for free.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton offers accommodations in Moncton.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 1.9 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton.
- Breakfast was amazing ? Bed was amazingly comfortable !!!!!
- The pool hours were very excellent. Extra bonus for us who liked to be out in Moncton doing our activities and still can come back and swim before bed
- The kids (8 yrs and 11 yrs old) really enjoyed the water slide!
Not too far from city
Right beside the airport
yummy breakfast; easy access from the highway; cart for the bags.
coffee and tea 24hrs.
Quality Inn Airport Dieppe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Airport Dieppe offers accommodations in Moncton, just 13 miles from Notre Dame. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 1.2 miles from Quality Inn Airport Dieppe.
- The kids loved the water slide and pool followed by soaking in the Jacuzzi tub in our room. The beds were super comfortable and there are plenty of near by places to grab something to eat. Only 5 minutes to Champlain Place and 10 minutes to Hop Skip Jump. Excellent place for families.
- I found the bathroom was a little small but usable , I also found that when I checked in I had a little bit of a hassle on money because I had called to see if I could pay some an then pay some on the following day an I was alowed to when I got there I had only a certain amount of money to get check in untill the following day an when I went to check in apparently I needed to pay in full I wasn’t “allowed” to do it the way I had discussed 3 times on the phone with 3 different people, other then that which was a huge set back as we had reservations an what not at places an almost leaving us with nowhere to sleep that first night it was an ok stay.
- I like the fact that there was a complimentary bottle of water on the night stand. Most hotels iv been to make you pay for it if you drink it.
- The pool was good for little children. They gave free bottles of water away.
- Slept comfortably. Great proximity to airport. Staff was friendly & welcoming 🙂
Top Hotels In Notre Dame New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Notre Dame New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Notre Dame New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Notre Dame New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!