10 Best Hotels To Stay In Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Notre-dame-de-livaye Lower Normandy:
Auberge Du Cheval Blanc
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Du Cheval Blanc offers accommodations in Crèvecoeur-en-Auge, just 17 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Honfleur is 23 miles from Auberge Du Cheval Blanc, and Caen is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 8 miles from Auberge Du Cheval Blanc.
- The owners were very helpful and spoke excellent English. The Breakfast was excellent both in terms of the extent, variety and quality. A nice added touch was that all guests sat together around a large wooden table for breakfast.
- We were made to feel wanted and made comfortable straight away. The owner and her partner were very attentive and made our stay enjoyable. The food was reasonably priced but of a high quality and the potions just right.
- Friendly hotel with good sized rooms with balconies. Own car park. Good restaurant although quiet midweek.
- The bar and restaurant are full of character and the room was clean and comfortable.
- Breakfast was excellent after a slight delay.The restaurant is very good .Had a very enjoyable dinner.
Le Saint-Pierre is located in Mézidon-Canon, just 21 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Honfleur is 28 miles from Le Saint-Pierre, and Caen is 15 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 12 miles away.
The restaurant of the hotel was amazing! Made our stay super special.
The breakfast was okay.
The bed was not too hard nor too soft.
The location was quite okay: everything was reachable, but the city itself seemed a bit dull.
- Every thing was exceptional, from the room to the restaurant.
- Good staff and very clean. Close to town and station.
- Ease of checkin the receptionist was very good. Food excellent rooms comfortable .. All staff were very friendly ..
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good sized room with air con. Nice bar and lounge area. Evening meal prepared to our budget and was excellent.
- The restaurant of the hotel was amazing! Made our stay super special.
Hotel de la Gare
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel de la Gare offers accommodations in Mézidon-Canon, just 21 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 28 miles from Hotel de la Gare, and Caen is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 13 miles from Hotel de la Gare.
accueil sympathique et chaleureux, chambre confortable et toute neuve,
plat très copieux
- Hotel refait à neuf. Très bien alors d’un mariage au château de Canon. Une demi heure de marche “digestive”.! Parking sécurisé
- Accueil sympathique et sans façon. Chambre confortable. Le petit déjeuner est standard
belle chambre spacieuse avec une salle de bain très jolie et bien équipée .
Petit déjeuner copieux et hotesse adorable .
- Tout est parfait : accueil – chambre spacieuse et calme – parking privé gratuit et sécurisé – prestations de grande qualité.
- accueil sympathique et chaleureux, chambre confortable et toute neuve,
L’Hotel De L’Esperance
Located in the center of the city of Lisieux, near the shopping streets and main tourist sites, the hotel is in a traditional Norman half-timbered house.The Grand Hotel De L’Esperance features spacious and comfortable rooms, an elevator and private garages. The fully-refurbished and cozy restaurant serves gourmet cuisine based on a blend of international and regional specialties. It is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. The bar welcomes you for a drink in a warm atmosphere and offers various local spirits.The Grand Hôtel has a privileged location, great for exploring the beautiful Norman coast. The devoted members of staff are at your service to help you make the most of your stay and the region.
- Staff friendly, prompt, resourceful and extremely helpful. Reception 24/7. A 10 minute, mainly level walk from the station. Walk to all the religious attractions. Bed large and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner options good and very good value.
Staff were superb.
Dinner in the restaurant was excellent.
Large comfortable room
Large bathroom with full size bath
Excellent dinner at 29 euros
- We had a fantastic room with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was ideal for our family. The amount of space we had for the price was an excellent value. We also ate dinner at the hotel and it was absolutely excellent. Again, we felt it was a good value and of our week in France, it was the best meal we had…and that goes for the children’s orders as well.
- Comfortable room, central location, good value evening meal
Comfort Hotel Cathedrale Lisieux
One of our top picks in Lisieux.Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Hotel Cathedrale Lisieux offers accommodations in Lisieux, just 16 miles from Deauville.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Honfleur is 19 miles from Comfort Hotel Cathedrale Lisieux, and Caen is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- A good hotel. Large room, reasonable price, central location and most of all, the wonderful manager who took care of every little thing.
- Overall, we were very pleased with our stay at the hotel. From the moment we arrived at reception until we left nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The Hotel is very clean and our room was cleaned on a daily basis. The breakfast was also very good. Enough choices and food was replenished whenever required. I certainly would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lisieux.
- very spacious rooms, in the city center, everything was clean and comfortable for staying/sleeping
- Very comfortable beds. Receptionist very friendly and helpful. Very large room.
- Large, clean, comfortable room. Very big bathroom with view of the cathedral. Excellent manager- very personable, friendly and welcoming. Would stay here again.
Premiere Classe Lisieux
Premiere Classe Lisieux offers accommodations in Lisieux.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Deauville is 17 miles from Premiere Classe Lisieux, and Honfleur is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from Premiere Classe Lisieux.
- Easy , accessible, friendly , and quiet. Best value for accomodation ive had in france to date.
- This is a tourist hotel for travelers. It is perfect for sleeping only- excellent deal- exceptionally clean. Across the street from McDonalds. Keeping the children in the same room with us at this perfect. Clean, clean clean!
- Was perfect for us, would definitely stay there again. Also very easy to find.
- The triple room is ok, a bit tight but adequate for a one night stop-over. Convenient location, MacDonalds over the road and a big supermarket over the roundabout – very convenient when travelling with families!
- Secure parking off main roads – next to a huge Le Clerc mall & fast food restaurants
ibis budget Lisieux
In Lisieux in the Basse-Normandie region, Ibis budget Lisieux has accommodations just 21 miless from Deauville and its beaches and a 10-minute drive from Saint-Pierre de Lisieux Cathedral.Free Wi-Fi is provided in the rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. All the rooms are decorated in a modern style and feature colorful rooms with a private bathroom with a shower.Every morning, a breakfast buffet is provided. Restaurants are to be found just 950 feet from the hotel.Lisieux Train Station is just over 1 mile from Ibis budget Lisieux. Deauville-Saint-Gatien Airport is a 32-minute drive away. Guests can also go visit Cerza’s zoological park, just 5 miles away.
- Firstly friendly , secondly clean and finally comfortable and quiet with safe parking .
- God seng, flink personale, god valuta for pengene.
- Secure parking. Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Nice breakfast.
- Friendly staff. Convenient location with private parking and several nice restaurants virtually next door. The wifi is very good and the TV shows BBC News channel. Breakfast is cheap and plentiful.
- Bed fine, quiet room, opening window. Standard Ibis Budget layout compact but efficient. Breakfast was excellent value. The nearby buffalo grill was fine for our evening meal.
Hotel Mercure Lisieux
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Mercure Lisieux offers accommodations in Lisieux, just 17 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Honfleur is 19 miles from Hotel Mercure Lisieux, and Caen is 29 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was too overpriced for the variety. The accommodation was good. No complaints.
- The hotel was excellent in every way, with friendly, helpful staff, a very comfortable and spacious room and a first class bathroom. We enjoyed a very good dinner in the restaurant and would highly recommend this hotel.
- Location and parking were good. Staff on reception excellent.
- Our 16 year old had separate room next door, outdoor pool we did use🌞 clean and comfy .
- Room and bathroom clean. Food was good and staff very friendly and efficient. We travel with our dog and very pet friendly. Plenty of parking.
Hotel le P’tit Beaumont
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel le P’tit Beaumont offers accommodations in Beaumont-en-Auge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Deauville is 6 miles from Hotel le P’tit Beaumont, and Honfleur is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel le P’tit Beaumont.
- Charming interior design of the rooms, clean and well-maintained; good location point for those planning to explore Deauville – the hotel is cheaper than the comparable hotels in Deauville and located just 10 min drive from Deauville
- Nicely decorated and very comfortable room. Staff friendly and breakfast was fine. Disappointed to find out that considering it is a cafe/bar – in Sept when we visited they do not serve dinners in the evening except on a Friday and Saturday and we were there Mon-tues. it was one of the reasons I booked it as I thought we could have an evening meal and not have to drive after. On arrival the proprietor booked us in for evening dinner at an Auberge a few doors away which was lovely, but quite expensive. The Auberge was also the only place open in the village that week in the evenings as the one other art cafe was closed for the week !
- Lovely village welcoming and beautiful setting. Room comfortable breakfast good. Would stay again
Nice small village, 10 minutes drive from Deauville. So a good choice if you don’t want to pay 150 euro for a room right in the city. Stayed only one night, it was OK, a very very small room but nice decorated and clean. Would suggest for a short stay, however according to the size of the room I would not stay longer.
As there was a good backery just in one minute away we have not asked for breakfast. Parking just in front of the hotel, free.
- a typical french hotel, cozy and nice – very recommandable.
Domaine de Geffosse
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Domaine de Geffosse offers accommodations in Pont-lʼÉvêque, just 8 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.Honfleur is 11 miles from Domaine de Geffosse, and Caen is 26 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- We liked our host very much, she was very helpful. We did have a bit of difficulty finding the property with Sat Nav but the locals were very helpful. Our host suggested a very nice Restaurant for dinner in the town, it was excellent. The accommodation is a little different but if you like peace and quiet it is worth a visit.
- The family are friendly and welcoming. Breakfast by the lake was amazing
- Secure location. ideal location for visiting the sights we were interested in,
- Nice host, good breakfast, large room with kitchen.
- Everything. The area, the staff. The property . The lake
Top Hotels In Notre-dame-de-livaye Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-Livaye Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!