10 Best Hotels To Stay In Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Notre-dame-de-la-rouvière Languedoc-roussillon:
Hôtel-Restaurant La Table de Cluny
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hôtel-Restaurant La Table de Cluny offers accommodations in Saint-André-de-Majencoules. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.Montpellier is 30 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant La Table de Cluny, and Millau is 30 miles away. Mediterranee Airport is 34 miles from the property.
The friendly welcome.
The position on the river.
If I’d had time I would have liked to try the sauna.
- Le repas était correct mais pas adapté à un enfant de moins de 6 ans
- Un bon petit déjeuner.Un lit confortable une jolie vue sur le parc.
- tres bon accueil patron tres sympa et une merveilleuse table dans un confort agreable de tranquilite en pleine nature exelent
- Personnel très accueillant, excellent et copieux petit déjeuner , établissement bien situé, au calme, avec en prime une coulée verte menant vers une petite cascade …
- The friendly welcome.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Les Bruyeres is located in Valleraugue in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Millau is 28 miles from Les Bruyeres, and Alès is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 38 miles from Les Bruyeres.
Beautiful grand room
Nice swimming pool
- Great restaurant – wonderful value and very good food. Lovely riverside terrace too.
- The staff is just wonderful, really welcoming and at your disposal to help if they can. The room was perfectly clean!! As well as the rest of the hotel!
la qualité de l’accueil ; le professionnalisme .
la cuisine et le petit déjeuner
- La situation géographique, la chambre, la propreté de l’hôtel, la piscine, le restaurant.
- Beautiful grand room
Auberge La Borie
Located in Mandagout, 28 miles from Millau, Auberge La Borie features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The inn has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You can play tennis at this inn, and bike rental is available. Alès is 24 miles from Auberge La Borie, and Anduze is 18 miles from the property. Mediterranee Airport is 35 miles away.
- Beautiful view, amazing helpfulness and kindness of owners
- Unique, romantic place high up in the Cervennes mountains with a breathtaking view from all windows. A village for couragious drivers to get to! Nice family hotel in traditional style, excellent restaurant both for dinner and breakfast. Thanks to the welcoming and friendly hosts – Louise and David. The stay in LaBorie was a highlight of our holiday!
Propriétaires sympathiques et accueillants !
Auberge située en pleine nature et quand on aime la nature c’est vraiment parfait !
De nombreuses randonnées aux alentours …
Excellent petit déjeuner et très bon dîner à un prix raisonnable.
- La vue exceptionnelle et imprenable sur la vallée, la gentillesse de l’accueil.
- bon accueil, personnel à l’écoute, la nourriture est fameuse, le cadre reposant..
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Auberge Cocagne offers pet-friendly accommodations in Avèze, just 29 miles from Montpellier. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Millau is 27 miles from Auberge Cocagne, and Alès is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 32 miles from Auberge Cocagne.
- Have stayed here before – it is great to have the restaurant there so you can have a nice relaxing meal and drink and walk back to the hotel room. Very good value.
- A warm, friendly reception, excellent breakfast and good selection of evening meals in a delightful and slightly quirky old auberge. Parking area and garden with stunning mature trees, all looking across the road towards the chateau.
- I loved this typically French Auberge full of character situated in a lovely area . The staff/owners were very welcoming , helpful and polite. Good food at very reasonable prices. No problem with the wifi (Seperate codes for main area and your room (good bathroom) – code and pass-word on front of the t.v. ) If I visited the area in the future I would definitely choose to stay here again. Thank you .
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere, comfortable airy room and relaxing location.
- Le charme vintage et les mille bonnes idées de décoration.
Bourgade offers accommodations in Saint-André-de-Valborgne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Millau is 30 miles from Bourgade, and Alès is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Hotel simple mais très charmant , idéalement situé dans la vallée borgne pour tout découvrir .
Confort suffisant pour passer un agréable séjour .
L’accueil très sympathique de tout le personnel et sa disponibilité
Le confort de la chambre et de la literie , et une salle de bains confortable
L’accueil de l’hôtel.
L’ambiance conviviale qui y règne
- accueil très sympa, autant de la patronne que de la serveuse
- très bon accueil , bel emplacement sur la place du village , très bonne table , très bon petit déjeuner , tout le monde sympathique
- Hotel simple mais très charmant , idéalement situé dans la vallée borgne pour tout découvrir .
Hotel De La Poste
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel De La Poste offers accommodations in Ganges.A TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Montpellier is 24 miles from Hotel De La Poste, and Palavas-les-Flots is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- A very friendly, engaging host. Set in the middle of town with a good selection of eateries to chose from.
- Hotel is located in the center so is close to the restaurants. Rooms were ok. We came very late but it was not a problem, the owner, very positive person, was very helpful.
Convenient location for 2 day sightseeing of region.
Balcony great for seeing local activities and enjoying relaxing evening amongst villagers
Clean and comfortable and great welcome with good advice
Good security arrangements for night time
- We got there late and they were really easy going and helped us. The hotel it is nice and well located.
- The manager was very helpful and friendly when we arrived soaking wet.
Domaine De Blancardy
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine De Blancardy offers accommodations in Moulès-et-Baucels, just 23 miles from Montpellier. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Nîmes is 30 miles from Domaine De Blancardy, and La Grande Motte is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 26 miles from Domaine De Blancardy.
- Wonderful place in a beautiful surrounding! Would highly recommend this place to anyone. They serve basic but nice and cheap dinner, and great wine, in the cosy reception area in the evenings with soft jazz music in the background. Great place!
- The location was beautiful and incredibly peaceful. I received a warm welcome and felt instantly relaxed! The food was simple but lovely and there was a good range of drinks available. My room was lovely and the pool was simply wonderful. Breakfast was a happy occasion with lots of seating both inside and out, I can highly recommend the delicious pancakes!
- Supernice food, excellent wine, countryside atmosphere, friendly owner
Calm and peaceful with great views. Comfortable bed . Setting of pool lovely.
- Le décor. La literie. L’ambiance pittoresque. La nature. Les paysages. Situation géographique plutôt bien. Nourriture excellente malgré le peu de choix et le prix excessif du petit déjeuner. Tout est fait maison.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Les Norias is located in Cazilhac, just 24 miles from Montpellier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Palavas-les-Flots is 30 miles from Les Norias, and Alès is 23 miles from the property. Mediterranee Airport is 27 miles away.
- I liked the view from my comfortable and clean room The breakfast included plenty of choice and the self-service part was easy to use. The coffee was served quickly from the moment I arrived. There was a welcoming atmosphere in the hotel, beautiful gardens, a piano in the lounge/dining room and a wide range of brochures and pamphlets for tourists and other travellers with varied interests. There are adequate parking facilities if required.
- Although it was too late in the season to dine in the garden in the evening, it was still great to look out over and walk down to the riverside. The town centre was a short walk over the old stone bridge, and the location itself extremely peaceful.
Personnel très accueillant, pas de restauration le dimanche soir, mais une très bonne table à proximité nous à été réservé. l’hôtel aurait besoin d’un très gros coup de rafraichissement.
je dirais plutôt un très bon deux étoiles, pas plus.
- L’accueil particulièrement chaleureux, la chambre spacieuse, la propreté parfaite, la wifi stable, la localisation géographique permettant des visites touristiques sans longs trajets.
- Le petit déjeuner buffet est bien, le personnel accueillant et disponible.
Hotel Les Bellugues
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Les Bellugues offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-du-Gard, just 30 miles from Nîmes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Uzès is 27 miles from Hotel Les Bellugues, and Alès is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 36 miles from Hotel Les Bellugues.
- The hotel was quiet, but the owner was very welcoming and friendly. There was a lovely pool and lounging area. We liked that there was a stocked fridge available with cold drinks and we could put our food supplies in there as well. The room was clean and a good size. We had a great dinner at a restaurant the owner recommended.
- Helpful staff, great breakfast and lovely outdoor area with clean, warm pool.
Fab location in the town but quietly tucked away with spacious, car park for our large van.
Hosts were lovely
Breakfast was excellent with great local honey and jam and croissants
Great value for money
The welcome was great, the hotel and room comfortable, and the pool and surrounds were lovely. So close to town and market, and convenient for dining places.
Honesty bar was very much appreciated, so you could get a drink for poolside without having to get someone to serve you.
- Room was simple but comfortable, with a view over the garden. Breakfast was good but with few choices, it being served rather than a buffet. Staff were welcoming, friendly and knowledgable about the area. Car park was right outside the hotel. Hotel was back from the road, so was quiet but was only a few minutes’ walk from all the town’s amenities. Room and shower room were very clean.
Hôtel du Château de Cabrières
Situated within 2 hectares of parkland, this 18th-century chateau is 0.6 miles from the village of Saint Jean du Gard. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and 6.2 miles of footpaths through its private forest.The spacious rooms at Hôtel du Château de Cabrières have views of the garden or valley. Each is equipped with a private bathroom and some rooms have an individual balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning. It includes, orange juice, yogurts, cereals, bread, jams, honey, tea, coffee, milk and chocolates. Extras include 1 croissant per person from the bakery. There is also a bar on site and WiFi can be accessed free of charge in public areas.Loungers for the swimming pool are available and guests can explore local caves at Mialet, 6.2 miles from Hôtel du Château de Cabrières. Alès is 18.6 miles from the hotel and private parking is provided.
- We had triple room, which was spacious, comfy beds, nice decor. Charming building. It was just 7 minutes walk from the centre up the hill, surrounded by mature trees. Had lovely grounds around. With with more investment in the facilities outside, such as pool & area around tennis court, it would make superb 5 star hotel.
- Hard to say what we liked as after the way we were recieved we did not like anything and all we wanted was for our stay to be over. It’s a shame because with some more investment by especially a respectful host this could be a nice place to stay.
- ein schönes alten Herrenhaus, großer Stiegenaufgang, verwinkelte Gänge zu den Zimmer, dicke Mauern, antiques Möbilar… schöner Garten
- Absolut idyllische Lage mit Traumblick. Großes kühles Zimmer.
Petit-déjeuner simple mais très bon (café, croissants non industriels)
Top Hotels In Notre-dame-de-la-rouvière Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!