10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nothalten Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Nothalten Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nothalten Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nothalten Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nothalten Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nothalten Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nothalten Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nothalten Alsace:
Hotel Restaurant Faller Emmebuckel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Restaurant Faller Emmebuckel offers accommodations in Itterswiller. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Strasbourg is 21 miles from Hotel Faller Emmebuckel, and Colmar is 20 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Cosy room, very nice bathroom, comfortable bed. Great for an overnight stay
The rooms are spacious with excellent view towards the wine yard.
The dinner was superb.
- The location is great and the hotel is one of the fairy-tales. We stayed there just before Christmas and the whole area looked magical. I’m looking forward to coming back.
- Good location, close to the motorway but in the countryside. Place full of wineries. Restaurant on site good, good country food, local delicacies and wines.
the property is an old Alsace wooden building with a large balcony overlooking the vineyards,
excellent, sitting there with a bottle of cremant, a truly wonderful area,
and a very good menu,
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Kieffer offers accommodations in Itterswiller. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Strasbourg is 21 miles from Hotel Kieffer, and Colmar is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Everything, staffs are super friendly, hotel room is nice, clean good view. We have been offered some foie gras as appetizer for our wine tasting!!! I will certainly return.
- Quaint, rustic, beautiful and typical one would expect for this awesome region. Gerald’s wines are superb!
- A lovely room with a large comfortable bed. Breakfast was plentiful with fresh croissants & bread. Staff were very friendly & helpful
The hosts were very friendly, the hotel is pleasant and very clean, breakfast was excellent.
They make wonderful wine, and it was great to here about the history of the place while drinking cold Riesling wine.
We enjoyed our staying very much.
- Very rich breakfast, very friendly hotel owner and staff, wine tasting offered, beautiful and cozy room, good soghtseeing suggestions from staff.
Inter-Hotel Sélestat Nord Le Verger Des Châteaux
This charming hotel is situated on the wine route, in the heart of Alsace. It has an outdoor area and rooms with private bathrooms, some with a balcony overlooking the surrounding countryside.The rooms at the Vergers Des Châteaux are all equipped with a cable TV, a telephone and Wi-Fi access. Some have a traditional décor. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and either a bathtub or a shower.A full buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel Le Verger Des Châteaux and can be enjoyed in the guest rooms. The culinary restaurant, La table du Verger, offers beautiful views of the vineyards.Guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or on the outdoor terrace. There is also a playground for children on the grounds.Le Verger Des Chateaux is 15 miles from Colmar and 34 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel is really nice, with a beautiful view of the vineyards and of the nature around. The room was nice and very quite, with a cute balcony. I would recommend it for a romantic getaway or just for relaxing. The hotel is just a little outside a couple of villages with a few restaurants and vine cellars, so a car is necessary to move around but it adds to the peaceful nature of the location. The price is also absolutely reasonable.
- Our family room (room 33) was big and comfortable – great for staying with our two boys aged 6 and 8. The restaurant at the hotel had a nice atmosphere and served tasty regional specialities – we tried the sauerkraut, the tarte flambé and the snails, all very good. The kids loved the kid menu which was of very high standard. There was also a nice bar. The hotel is ideally situated for visiting the famous chateau Haute Koenigsberg, the monkey park, gorgeous Alsace villages like Ribbeauvillé and Riquewihr and it is just a 40 min drive from the ski slopes of Champs de Feu (the kids can also go sledding there). As a bonus there is even a little playground just behind the hotel, and a great forest track for walking just above the hotel.
- The hotel was very attractive looking, in character with the region, and had a mellow, country feel. It was very peaceful with a sense of “quality” about it. My room was quiet, large and comfortable.
- The rooms were really nice (one with a view over the hills and the nearby castle). The breakfast was good (nothing special but there was plenty of choice). The hotel was cosy and we felt good there.
- Superb location for visiting the Alsace-Lorraine region. Best reached by car, the hotel offers extremely spacious rooms, all well-equipped with everything you might need. Located in a a quiet part of the village–not that anywhere in the area is actually noisy!–the beauty of the hotel’s exterior is well matched by their excellent meals. Consider this hotel a must-stop if you are in area.
Hôtel Arnold offers accommodations in Itterswiller. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Strasbourg is 21 miles from Hôtel Arnold, and Colmar is 20 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 16 miles away.
- Super location in the heart of the wine road in Alsace in a very quintessential alsacien village!
- We always stay here while buying wine. And each year this charming hotel gets better and better. We love this place.
Great location, friendly, helpful staff, good parking, lovely well signed local walks / cycle ways, plenty of places to eat. Modern spa facilities on site.
Ideal holiday hotel
- The location of the hotel is fabulous, perched on a hill overlooking vineyards and the Rhine valley
- Great location in a beautiful area of France. Eat in the restaurant across the road linked to the hotel for some traditional cuisine. Lovely little French village, sleepy but very picturesque.
Relais du Klevener
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Relais du Klevener is located in Heiligenstein in the region of Alsace, just 18 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Colmar is 24 miles from Relais du Klevener, and Riquewihr is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Located at about 35 minutes from Strasbourg city center (by car).
Beds very good.
Room, including bathroom, very lean.
The restaurant, foods and drinks including breakfast is very good.
The staff is very nice and helpful.
- Perfect for families – we had a family room with great beds and plenty of space for 6. Fantastic view – big playground and bunnies to feed next to a giant terrasse with an amazing view and great wines. Excellent for all!
since we were last there they have installed an excellent lift and have dedicated handicapped parking spaces, so it is entirely accessible
- Lovely views of the Alsace plain and vineyards. The hotel had lots of character. We had a large attic room. Really good restaurant.
- Location, restaurant, breakfast and price-quality ratio.
- Located at about 35 minutes from Strasbourg city center (by car).
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Winzenberg offers accommodations in Blienschwiller, just 22 miles from Strasbourg.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Colmar is 18 miles from Hôtel Winzenberg, and Gérardmer is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- There was a kettle in the room so we could make our own tea! WIN! And there was a fan, so we could stay cool at night in the lovely heat of Alsace. Our host was very nice and helpful and could speak French, German and English! The breakfast was delicious, and all locally sourced and you could buy most of the jams and ‘nutella’ from reception if you wanted as well. Lovely beer to be had on the terrace outside under the grapevine. Honestly – gorgeous. The whole town and hotel felt like a genuine Alsace village, not touristy really and that made it even better – like we had stumbled upon something secret and brilliant.
- een heel erg prettig hotel, met goede bedden, prettige ontvangst en redelijk van prijs. Erg goed ontbijt.
- L’hôtel avait beaucoup de charme dans un village médiéval très joli.
- L’accueil très agréable et la bonne humeur de notre hôte qui nous a donné de précieux renseignements pour le bon déroulement de notre séjour. Nous retournerons avec plaisir dans cet hôtel.
- Le côté familial un accueil chaleureux, la propreté et décoration typique les communs et contemporain dans la suite
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Zinck Hôtel offers accommodations in Andlau, just 20 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Colmar is 21 miles from Zinck Hôtel, and Riquewihr is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 14 miles from Zinck Hôtel.
Great location in a small village on the wine route, between Colmar and Strasbourg. Good base for day trips in Alsace.
Breakfast was good. Service was excellent.
When we booked the hotel we didn’t realize that check in time is until 7pm, so we called the hotel when we were on the way there from Germany and the manager was very kind and waited for us until 9pm. We also got great tips from him on where to go/visit. The hotel is highly recommended.
- Beautiful and stylish boutique hotel located ideally on the wine route in charming Andlau.
- Great personalised service from staff- told us about the wine festival happening in a nearby village and even made us a snack when we missed the restaurant closing time. Kept our bikes in a secure shed for us. Nice four poster bed.
Friendly manager/owner helpful without being intrusive.
Four poster bed was an unexpected surprise and the room was quite spacious.
- The breakfast was well worth the money. Host acommodating and helpful with tips to nearby attractions, restaurants, and so on
- Great location in a small village on the wine route, between Colmar and Strasbourg. Good base for day trips in Alsace.
Le Grand Hotel du Hohwald by Popinns
One of our top picks in Le Hohwald.Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Le Grand Hotel du Hohwald by Popinns is located in Le Hohwald in the region of Alsace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 23 miles from Le Grand Hotel du Hohwald, and Colmar is 22 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 17 miles away.
- Accessible via car. Staff was friendly and helpful rooms were clean, warms, and cozy. Did not have time to have breakfast, a bit noisy but it’s and old building. Best part their dog friendly policy! We will be coming back for sure.
- Huge old hotel in mountain village. Has certainly been very grand in its day but needs money spent on it now. Large comfortable rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Free onsite parking. Free wifi. Spa, sauna, swimming pool available. Ideally situated for walking and outdoor activities.
- Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and good value for money. Location was excellent and the village very pretty. Didn’t use it, but the swimming pool looked good.
Nice surroundings, hotel located in a village in the middle of a forest.
Breakfast is good, strong coffee as I like it. The owner is cosher friendly, which is good for those who need to observe their religious principles.
There is an indoor swimming pool in the hotel.
- Pool was OK. Staff very helpful but operating a worn out donkey!!
Au Soleil, Hôtel Restaurant & Spa
Located in Valff, 15 miles from Strasbourg, Hôtel-Restaurant Au Soleil features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Colmar is 25 miles from Hotel Au Soleil, and Riquewihr is 20 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The hotel entrance and restaurant are on a very traditional main building, but most of the rooms are on a new and modern building which includes a great SPA. Rooms are big and comfortable.
- Very friendly hosts and excellent breakfast , especially the choices of cheese. Very good value overall. Recommended!
- Located in a very pretty village in a convenient position for the motorway. The bedroom was in a new block in the hotel grounds with a balcony overlooking a lovely swimming pool. Furnishings in the spacious room were both functional and of good quality with a comfortable bed. The main house and restaurant was cosy and traditional with good food in the restaurant. It’s worth more than an overnight stop and we hope to return.
- Everything. Perfect for stopover on travels. So friendly
- Easy to find from motorway. Friendly staff. Room was small but comfortable (travelling alone, so no problem). Meal in restaurant was good as was breakfast – reasonably priced too. When it is finished it will have a lovely pool and spa downstairs, but no pool at the moment!
Hôtel Restaurant Kastelberg
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hôtel Restaurant Kastelberg is located in Andlau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.Strasbourg is 20 miles from Hotel Kastelberg, and Colmar is 21 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 14 miles away.
- Clean, comfortable, lovely attentive staff and superb food.
- The restaurant was unfortunately not open. The breakfast buffet was fine – nothing special.
The hotel location near the local vineyards, together with the room’s view. Should have had my evening meal in the hotel. Language difficulties with a local restaurant.
The local village was a fascinating place to walk around.
Very clean, nice looking hotel, enough parking lots, nice decorated rooms, bathroom also good.
Close to highway and close to charming little towns like Riquewihr and others.
- Good and vera kina service. Very good location.to be recommended.not.good food
Top Hotels In Nothalten Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nothalten Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nothalten Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nothalten Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!