10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nostang Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Nostang Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nostang Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nostang Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nostang Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nostang Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nostang Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nostang Brittany:
Hôtel De Kerlon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel De Kerlon offers pet-friendly accommodations in Plouhinec, just 17 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Vannes is 22 miles from Hôtel De Kerlon, and Quiberon is 17 miles from the property.
- Lovely place lovely people but no Kettle in room! That the only problem!!
- The manager was very welcoming and helpful going out of her way to recommend places to visit.
- quiet location and friendly hostess…(no other staff.)
- Cadre parfait pour tranquillité, accueil simple et chaleureux, petit déj copieux, chambre propre et tranquille
- Très bon contact avec la propriétaire (accueil, conseils). Excellent petit-déjeuner. Magnifique bâtiment traditionnel.
Château de Locguénolé
Château de Locguénolé, once a beautiful 19th-century castle and an 18th-century mansion, now a lovely 4-star hotel, stands in a rich, green parkland that stretches along a scenic bay.Enjoy a unique stay in a charming historic setting that combines authentic furniture and wood paneling. The rooms feature a well-preserved atmosphere and offer a modern touch for a comfortable stay.Savor delicious specialties from Bretagne made with local produce and fresh seafood, while tasting the best wines from the wine list in the Chateau’s restaurant, which is listed in many guide books and has one Michelin Star.Château de Locguénolé is the perfect place for a relaxing break as it offers many activities such as swimming pool (open in the summer), a tennis court, a hammam, a sauna and a private pontoon for day sailing or fishing excursions.
- Amazing setting and very attentive staff, excellent restaurant.
- A great location and setting, excellent and efficient staff, first class cooking and the chef was able to provide a dairy-free option with any fuss. Pool was good, I would like a gym facility too but there are excellent trails through the hotel parkland for running and the riverside views are delightful.
- Beautiful tranquil setting. Exquisite food and excellent service
The place is fabulous ! The view is so peaceful.
The pool was warm , the ground are perfect for a walk. The bed was very comfortable. The service and reception excellent.
The food was amazing !
This is our second stay and we will definitively go back. Recommend for a couple romantic break , a birthday and with kids.
- The cuisine was superb, the room was huge, comfortable and well equipped, the gardens and landscape were beautiful. The staff are charming, smiley and helpful. It was an absolute delight and a privilege to stay in such a magnificent accommodation.
Inter-Hotel Carnac Nord du Golf de Saint-Laurent
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, INTER-HOTEL du Golf de Saint-Laurent offers accommodations in Ploemel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Saint-Barthélemy is 19 miles from INTER-HOTEL du Golf de Saint-Lauren, and Vannes is 16 miles from the property.
Very comfortable bed. Manager was VERY kind and helpful (his wife drove us to the nearby railway station when we took the train to the south of France and the manager met us at the station on our return).
There was a tremendous array of breakfast food (with the exception of a ‘full English). The evening meals were extremely good: a varied menu and extremely delicious.
The outdoor pool was maintained at a very comfortable temperature and there was a constant supply of towels for those guests who wanted to use it.
- Golf on site + swimming pool at the hotel. Also, a great variety of local sites to visit e.g. Etel, St Cado and Port Louis in particular.
Excellent rooms and facilities. Very clean and comfortable. Very quiet location. Friendly and helpful staff.
We stayed in the hotel as part of a classic car tour on the Friday and Saturday and the food and breakfast choice was excellent then.
- Breakfast was ok, not brilliant but in line with other hotels of a similar grade in France.
- Extremely pleasent staff very helpful. Food in the restaurant was very good and of superb taste.
- Very comfortable bed. Manager was VERY kind and helpful (his wife drove us to the nearby railway station when we took the train to the south of France and the manager met us at the station on our return).
ibis budget Lorient Hennebont
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, ibis budget Lorient Hennebont offers accommodations in Hennebont, just 14 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Vannes is 26 miles from ibis Lorient Henebont, and Quiberon is 22 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Good communication from the front desk when arriving late.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Ideal location for driving to airport.
- Comfortable bed and reasonable breakfast. Friendly, welcoming staff.
nice people, good service, good restaurant next door.
for one night during business trip very good
good sized bedroom with twin beds.
Very friendly staff both at the reception and in the restaurant.
Very affordable prices for rooms, breakfast and also dinner at the restaurant.
Close to the motorway but quiet.
You need the car to reach the city centre. We used it as a stopover on our tour in Brittany
Logis Relais De Kergou
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Logis Relais De Kergou offers accommodations in Belz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 18 miles from Logis Relais De Kergou, and Vannes is 18 miles from the property.
- très grand lit. Petit déjeuner copieux. endroit calme.
- Environnement et ambiance agréables .literie confortable. Petit déjeuner conséquent et bon. Accueil sympathique. Séjour reposant.
- L’accueil. La rénovation de cette ancienne ferme. La situation à distance raisonnable de la ville et l’accès aux chemins de promenade.
- la literie est confortable.Aménagement extérieur propre et fleuri.
- Personnel très accueillant et chambre propre et confortable. Petit déjeuner trop mimi
ibis Styles Lorient Caudan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, ibis Styles Lorient Caudan offers accommodations in Caudan, just 16 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vannes is 28 miles from ibis Styles Lorient Caudan, and Quiberon is 23 miles away.
- Astarte were friendly, restaurant dinner good value excellent food
- Friendly helpful staff, bed very comfortable, lovely breakfast, good parking, next door restaurant not open on sunday but we walked to the restaurant down the road, bright cheerful décor, all round enjoyable stay – thank you
- Spacious and comfortable room, smiley and helpful staff, good choice at breakfast. Great location – close enough to Lorient as well as perfect base to explore the countryside. Free parking on site and free wi-fi. Great value for money.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed was comfy, also.
- loved having unlimited free tea and coffee available!
Hotel De La Citadelle
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel De La Citadelle is located in Port-Louis, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.Vannes is 28 miles from Hotel De La Citadelle, and Quiberon is 19 miles away.
- Very nice place right in the center of beautiful Port Louis town.
- Relatively good location; basic hotel you get what you need.
- Staff remembered me from last time and returned clothes I left behind many months ago
Perfect location in the old town
Walking distance to restaurants and port
- Its location and plenty of free parking directly outside
Mercure Lorient Centre
This Hotel Mercure is located in the city centre of Lorient just opposite the Palais des Congres (convention centre) and near the marina. It offers en suite rooms and free Wi-Fi.All of the guestrooms are air-conditioned, most of them are non-smoking and 3 have been adapted for people with disabilities. Rooms are equipped with clean, private bathrooms and flat screen satellite TV.Tonton Aldo, an independent restaurant on site, features traditional and Italian cuisine. The hotel bar, Le Richelieu, provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a cocktail or evening aperitif.Mercure Lorient Centre 4.3 miles from the airport and 0.9 miles from the train station. Guests have access to free public parking in front of the hotel.
- Good breackfast, coffe, modern hotel, in the town center.
- The manager of the hotel was exceptionally helpful and friendly, she went beyond the call of duty to help, she speaks good English and has an excellent manner. The hotel was perfectly situated for the InterCeltic Festival which takes place right outside the door. I was impressed that, although there was a lot of noise in the street until the early hours of the morning, our room was very quiet and we were not disturbed at all. The hotel is clean and very comfortable, and breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended.
Room is good. I was expecting a little bit more for the price.
- The room was very nice and looked just like the photo’s. the location of the hotel is great being able to walk to most of the business centre from there. Good clubs and bars within walking distance. And the breakfast was great.
THIS IS A THREE STAR HOTEL.
DEFINITELY NOT A FOUR STAR.
Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel
One of our best sellers in Auray! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel offers accommodations in Auray. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 18 miles from Hotel Le Branhoc Logis Brit Hotel, and Vannes is 10 miles away.
- The bed was very large and comfortable. The breakfast was very comprehensive with a lot of variety and good value at 8 euros 50. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was good to have free parking outside the hotel.The restaurant next to the hotel was really good with interesting and tasty food and very friendly staff. It was very good value.
- Helpful staff, very good continental breakfast and clean comfortable rooms. Excellent value for money. Easy access from major routes and very good location for exploring the Morbihan region.
- Lovely room, and very well situated. Extremely clean, reasonable size. There was a desk which was useful. Nice gardens. Polite staff. Very good value for money, would definitely stay there again.
- The Breakfast was good and location was convenient.
- Helpful staff and a nice hotel with an outdoor park-like setting. Good breakfast for a nominal price.
Campanile Lorient – Lanester
One of our top picks in Lanester.With its convivial atmosphere and convenient location only 6 miles from central Lanester, the Campanile Lorient Lanester offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms.The Campanile Lorient Lanester is only 6 miles from the center of town, 3 miles from the train station, and 9 miles from Lann Bihoue Airport.Discover the nearby Port-Louis Citadel and the Maritime Museum, or take a boat to the nearby Ile de Croix.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and basic. Showers are great with hot water and powerful.
- Location – easy to go wherever you need, and quiet room
- ok for overnight stay while travelling. what we wanted, cheap overnight stay. meal nothing .special, breakfast good.
- Personnel disponible et agréable, Campanile “classique” légèrement restylé : pas de faute de goût, pas de révolution non plus !
- La proximité l’accueil et la gentillesse des employés…
Top Hotels In Nostang Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nostang Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nostang Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nostang Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!