10 Best Hotels To Stay In Norwalk Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Norwalk Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Norwalk Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Norwalk Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Norwalk Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Norwalk Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Norwalk Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Norwalk Connecticut:
EVEN Hotel Norwalk
Featuring plenty of natural light and green space, this eco-friendly Norwalk hotel offers 2 on-site restaurants and lounges. Wi-Fi is provided to guests free of charge.A TV with cable channels is provided in each room at EVEN Hotel Norwalk. Ironing facilities and a coffee machine are included in the rooms as well. En suite bathrooms come with a bath or shower.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to EVEN Hotel Norwalk, which features a fitness centre and meeting facilities for guest use. Dry cleaning services are also available.Sherwood Island State Park on the Long Island Sound is less than 15 minutes’ drive away. South Norwalk Train Station, providing access to New York City, is just 8 minutes’ drive from EVEN Hotel Norwalk.
- The European modern style, the dog-friendly atmosphere, the fresh-squeezed orange juice, the exercise equipment and video in the room, the lobby areas with games.
- Love the exercise in the room facilities. Simple menu works, bar friendly and nice.
- Linens, bed, exercise equipt, very friendly staff, coffee wss excellent, water station, lobby/lounge, easy parking
Fitness accessories in the room, excellent fitness equipment in the fitness room.
- Room was very nice and with it being so cold the heat was on point my wife loved it
Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk
This Norwalk hotel features on-site dining and a rooftop terrace. It has a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is 3 miles away.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at the Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk. The modern rooms are decorated in bright colors and have a coffee machine. Studios come with a sofa bed.A state-of-the-art fitness center is available at the Norwalk Hotel Zero Degrees. Concierge services and a 24-hour front desk are also provided.Mediterraneo Restaurant serves coastal Mediterranean-style cuisine.The Norwalk Factory Outlet Shopping Center is a 10-minute drive away. Calf Pasture Beach is 5 miles away.
- The front desk was very helpful, there were two specific people that were tremendously helpful and beyond professional, they presented the complimentary ride the hotel provides and i was able to commute to the aquarium with my kids. Thank you Christian and Andres!!!!!
- I love the clean bathroom. Also love the lounge area in room
- The place is pretty nice even though under construction.
- I like how the room look. And the security everything needed a key to enter
- The friendliness of guest service. Helped us feel welcomed and was very quick when asked for anything
DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk offers accommodations in Norwalk. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bronx is 31 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk, and Stamford is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Location, the staff were great, my concerns are the mattress on the bed need to be changed and the blanket need to be discarded, like the room set up.
- The front desk customer service is always great, the rooms are super clean and organized which is nice.
- the cookies at the front desk – and the staff there was very nice- KUDOS to them only . House keeping was very loud in the hallways
- Great included breakfast. Yummy cookies upon checkin!
- Staff was very accommodating and pleasant when we asked to move to another room due to noisy neighbors.
Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk
Offering convenient access to major highways, this hotel is near many corporate offices and attractions, and provides contemporary rooms, complete with many modern conveniences, including microwaves and refrigerators.The Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk is situated only a short distance from South Norwalk’s train station, offering a 45-minute ride in to Manhattan. Yale University, the charming waterfront district and the offices of Siemens and many more are also nearby.On-site at the Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn, guests can discover a modern fitness center, complete with an indoor pool and whirlpool. The hotel also offers free high-speed internet access along with dining at the Great American Grill restaurant and snacks from the 24-hour convenience store.
- The bed pillows. So my husband bought me two when we got home.
- I like the beds and the size of the rooms were nice and clean. I also liked the location of the hotel. The staff was also very nice.
- I loved the fact that the staff was friendly at the front desk. We thought we booked the room with free breakfast, the front desk staff didn’t see it on her end but she ended up giving us free coupons for the breakfast. The breakfast was AMAZING!! The first day we went (Saturday morning) there was a cook that spoke broken English and he made fantastic omelets with everything on them from the menu, the potatoes were outstanding with so much flavor, even the swirls were good, covered in icing, mmm. Our room was simple and clean for the most part (see dislike comments) There is so much to do in the area. There are many stores and restaurants around and the front desk people know their stuff when it comes to restaurants!! They offered a complimentary shuttle to and from our restaurant that we went to for dinner.
- I loved the hotel and their staff was very friendly.
- The common areas are well done and the morning breakfast service was nicely done.
Located in Norwalk, 9 miles from Stamford, Courtyard Norwalk features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.New Haven is 28 miles from Courtyard Norwalk, and New Rochelle is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 16 miles from Courtyard Norwalk.
- The staff was the best of all of my stays and the hotel provided everything you needed.
- The cleanliness, comfort of the bed, and friendly accommodating staff
- The accommodation were great, as usual the beds and room were fantastic. As a Marriot rewards member I and my family were extremely disappointed in the Starbucks Bistro. Food was not cooked, raw (literally) bacon, overcooked eggs, etc.
- The breakfast was great…..I always look forward to it.
- The bed was comfortable. Easy parking, People friendly
Norwalk Inn and Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Norwalk! In Norwalk, Connecticut, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and cocktail lounge. An outdoor pool is available. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms. New York is less than an hour away.Cable TV with free movie channels is featured in all guest rooms at Norwalk Inn and Conference Center. Each amply furnished room comes with a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities.Guests of Norwalk Inn and Conference Center Connecticut can enjoy all day dining at Adam’s Rib Restaurant. Dishes include seafood, pasta and steak. Guests can dine outdoors on the covered patio.A fitness center and sauna are available. Guests have access to a variety of convenient amenities including 24-hour laundry service and a business center complete with photocopying services.LaGuardia, and John F. Kennedy International Airports are 48 miles from this hotel. Metro-North station and the I-95 highway are less than one mile away.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Good shower and amenities- more plentiful than some big name chains.
- The property is very clean and appealing. The food is good.
- Room was newly decorated , very clean , quiet . The bed very comfortable. Lighting well done. The room could be made completely dark. Interior design exceptional. Coffee maker, micro wave, refrigerator all new.
Room was really nice and clean
- Room and hotel property was very clean, staff friendly. Easy access to highway. We stayed on third floor which was recently added to the hotel and the rooms were nicely decorated.
Americas Best Value Inn – Stamford
One of our best sellers in Stamford! This hotel is in Stamford and is off Interstate 95. The property offers a business center and free Wi-Fi in every room.Rooms at the America’s Best Value Inn-Stamford come with a work desk and cable TV. The rooms also have a radio and alarm clock.The Stamford America’s Best Value Inn provides a continental breakfast and coffee.The America’s Best Value Inn is within a 5 minute walk of Courtland Park. The hotel is one mile from Cove Island Park, which is on Cove Harbor.
- The room was comfortable and close to many areas. There was a restaurant in site we didn’t try it but that was a nice feature. Breakfast was adequate. Spa tub was nice!
- Very helpful staff, allowed 1 pm checkout coz arrived so late (4am). Firm but comfy bed. Cheap.
- The staff where very friendly and polite The breakfast selection wasn’t bad and they have a waffle machine 😊
- The room was a decent size with a fridge and microwave, which was a pleasant surprise.
- It was close enough to the hospital at which we needed to be early the next morning. Mostly everything in working order. Hot water was nice & hot. Shower & toilet separate from sink. Decent water pressure. Microwave & refrigerator in room.
Crowne Plaza Stamford
One of our top picks in Stamford.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Crowne Plaza Stamford offers accommodations in Stamford, just 31 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Queens is 29 miles from Crowne Plaza Stamford, and Bronx is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- I did not love the location or cleanliness of this hotel at all
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Clean and comfortable.
- The staff was rude and unprofessional. They tried kicking me out on check out day at 10:30am. When I asked for a late checkout they asked me to leave immediately.
- Room was large, comfortable, clean and bright (our view of a big concrete car park was disappointing though). Bathroom was great with a nice walk in shower. Breakfast was fine.
- Great customer service by employees, the entire hotel was very clean from the moment you walked in until you entered your room. The hotel seems very well ran and great pricing for a short leisure vacation.
Hotel Zero Degrees Downtown Stamford
Hotel Zero Degrees Downtown Stamford is located in Stamford, just 30 miles from New York City.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Queens is 28 miles from Hotel Zero Degrees Downtown Stamfor, and Bronx is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Zero Degrees Downtown Stamford.
- The size of the room was good. All staff members were great! Coffee was very good.
I loved how the manager really went out her way to accommodate my wishes. I had called in advance to see what my options were in regards to making our room look special for my fiancée birthday. She said she would (herself) run to the store to buy rose buds, chocolate, set a platter of strawberries and chocolate dip, a bottle of Pino Grigio on ice with glasses- all ready for our room to surprise him! All of it was free of charge! On top of that, I requested a towel on the bed to be in a heart shape- and it was.
I was so ecstatic to see his reaction walking through the door.
Overall the staff was great, the coffee was free Starbucks & delicious but I had to bring my own milk… I’m vegan.
- Staff was very friendly and made check in and out very easy. We were upgraded to a top floor room which was bigger than the one we originally booked! Location was great and could easily walk to our night out.
- The staff was efficient and kind. The parking was convenient. We were so pleased.
- The staff was very friendly and the whole place was spotless clean. Easy parking.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford
One of our best sellers in Stamford! Located just off Interstate 95, this Stamford, Connecticut hotel features an on-site restaurant and an indoor swimming pool. Cove Island Park is 3 miles from the hotel.A flat-screen TV and a work desk are provided in every guest room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford. The rooms are decorated in bright colours and have an en suite bathroom and a coffee machine.Guests can access free Wi-Fi at the Stamford La Quinta. Laundry facilities are provided for convenience. A continental breakfast is available every morning.The on-site City Stamford Diner serves American cuisine and offers room delivery.Shopping at the Stamford Town Center is 2 miles from the hotel. The Rye Playland Amusement Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- A good value for the money. Connected to a restaurant which is a big plus. One minute to highway. Staff were great.
- The attached restaurant was good and the staff excellent.
- Amenities/price is the reason I booked this hotel
- I like the location and the friendliness of the staff that made my stay comfortable.
everything was good except the mattress on the sofa bed
it was super n
Top Hotels In Norwalk Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Norwalk Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Norwalk Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Norwalk Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!