10 Best Hotels To Stay In North Valley New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
North Valley New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in North Valley New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Valley New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Valley New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in North Valley New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in North Valley New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In North Valley New Mexico:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Albuquerque North/Journal Center
Located in Alameda, 7 miles from Albuquerque, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Albuquerque North/Journal Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Studio 6 Albuquerque – North
This Albuquerque Studio 6 is a 15-minute drive to the University of New Mexico Albuquerque. This extended-stay motel offers kitchenettes in every room and on site laundry facilities.Rooms at the Studio 6 Albuquerque North feature cable TV and free local calls. Each kitchenette includes a microwave, refrigerator, and sink, and the sitting area provides extra space.The Albuquerque International Airport is less than 10 miles away. Cliffs Amusement Park is a 5-minute drive from the North Albuquerque Studio 6 and the Coronado Center is 10 minutes away.
- The only thing I liked was the studio set up, with the stove and microwave. Very nicely set.
- This place was good for what it is…very clean and laid out well.
- Noce, clean rooms, quiet location, parking right infront of door. The overnight stay was pretty good.
- Very clean, great location, two awesome restaurants about 3 miles away, Trombini’s and Sadie’s.
- The location / The kitchenette / The bed was comfortable
Motel 6 Albuquerque North
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Located in Albuquerque in the region of New Mexico, 6 miles from Rio Rancho, Motel 6 Albuquerque North features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was clean & serviceable. The staff was nice.
- The room was basic. Location was good and just off the freeway easy to access. The room was clean.
- Cleanliness, the staff was very friendly and professional.
- This location was near the hot air balloon festival. For the price it was what we expected and fit our needs.
- We stayed during the balloon fest and could see the balloons right outside our window! Staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. Nice, clean, comfortable place to stay. Excellent value for the price!
Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque
A short drive from the attractions of downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, this hotel offers friendly services and enjoyable amenities such as a seasonal, outdoor pool.Howard Johnson Express Albuquerque features a free, daily hot breakfast. Guests will also enjoy fresh-baked cookies every evening. A variety of restaurants are located in the nearby area.Guests at the Albuquerque Howard Johnson can workout in the on-site fitness center or be productive in the business center. This pet-friendly, interior corridor property also offers an elevator and free parking.
- The bed was extra comfy. Liked the pillows. Breakfast was filling. Even though reservation wasn’t found they accommodated us.
- Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff was attentive.
- The hotel is convenient to my business and very affordable.
- It was clean and comfortable and nicely furnished. Shower was great. Staff was friendly. It was quiet and I slept well without any disturbances.
- The location and parking were excellent even for someone driving a large truck like me could park around the back no problem! My room was clean and had a comfortable upmarket feel. Breakfast was awesome!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! This Albuquerque hotel has a free shuttle to Sandia Casino, just 1.5 miles away. Free W-Fi is included. A daily continental breakfast featuring fresh waffles is provided daily for all guests.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW. A spacious work desk is provided. Coffee-making facilities are included.An outdoor pool is available for guest relaxation. A fitness center is available at NW Albuquerque Journal Ctr La Quinta Inn & Suites. A guest laundromat is on site.The Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum is 1.5 miles away. Historic Old Town Albuquerque and the Albuquerque Aquarium are within 8 miles of La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW.
- Bed was very comfortable and TV reception excellent.
- Location was good for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The person setting out breakfast was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was right off the freeway and easy to get to. I also felt safe at this location. The room was pleasant.
- Bed was great, staff was great, breakfast was very good and we liked having an attendant in the dinning room. Nice idea !
- The staff was very friendly and one guy even remembered us.
Pan American Inn and Suites
Pan American Inn and Suites is located in Albuquerque, just 6 miles from Rio Rancho. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North offers accommodations in Albuquerque, just 7 miles from Rio Rancho.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 8 miles from Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North.
- Was a place to stay for night as we were heading home
- The bed was very nice to sleep in. The air heater and conditioner works well, though as noted, it does dry up the air particles of the room. But nothing to fret about.
- Quiet despite being. near the freeway and having bedroom doors off an outside corridor. Very comfortable beds.
- Our room was right off the elevator. It was painless to get our cash deposit when we checked out.
- Very good breakfast selection and clean dining area.
La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Northeast
Located 8 miles from ABQ BioPark Zoo, this Albuquerque hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and serves a daily continental breakfast. It has guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is available in each air-conditioned room at La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Northeast. Each guest room includes a work desk, a hairdryer and ironing facilities.For convenience, a guest laundromat is provided at Albuquerque Northeast La Quinta Inn. Free guest parking is available.La Quinta Inn Albuquerque has a free shuttle service to Sandia Resort & Casino, which is 4 miles away. Arroyo Del Oso Park is an 8-minute drive away.
- Staff were nice and close to Denny’s just off the freeway.
- The front desk guy was so nice and room was very clean
Good location on highway to Santa Fe
- Very clean and it’s close to some well know restaurants.
- The bed was very comfortable. Clean room. Good location.
Comfort Suites Albuquerque
The Comfort Suites hotel is located less than three miles from Sandia Casino, Sandia Peak Ski & Tram and Balloon Fiesta Park, home of the world-famous Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. Albuquerque International Sunport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.This all-suite Albuquerque, NM hotel provides guests many fine features and amenities, including free coffee, free local calls, an indoor heated pool and hot tub and an exercise room.Business travelers to this Albuquerque, New Mexico hotel will appreciate conveniences like free wireless Internet access and a business center. The hotel also includes meeting and banquet rooms that can accommodate most events and business functions.
- Super clean and beds extra comfortable! Will stay again!
- Room was filthy…..carpet looked like it had pet stains all over it…..ceiling paint was flaking off…..ceiling in bathroom ….horrible repair job…..breakfast was okay…..
- The breakfast selection is great. Lots of variety. Rooms very clean, Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. I will continue to book with Comfort suites when I need a hotel room.
- Room was comfy a little out dated but otherwise good.
- Friendly stuff room was very clean pillows very comfortable breakfast was great will be going back
Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque
Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from Albuquerque International Sunport Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A restaurant is featured on site.All rooms include a sitting area with a work desk, a flat-screen satellite TV and coffee-making facilities at Courtyard Albuquerque. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also available.The Bistro serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner daily at Albuquerque Courtyard. Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center. The property provides free parking.Petroglyph National Monument is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. The University of New Mexico is 8 miles from Courtyard Albuquerque.
- The entire atmosphere of the hotel and staff were excellent. Rooms are very nice and bed is very very comfortable. Second time staying at this hotel within 5yrs and it is consistently wonderful
- Warm welcome by staff and a nice lobby. Bistro food was limited but well prepared.
- The manager went out of her way to make a difficult situation right. I am planning on staying here again. I am most impressed with the consciousness of the people who work the front desk and the manager. Thanks for a great stay.
- Bed was great! Loved the bar. Nice to have a couple of drinks before bed. Loved the Starbucks Coffee Cafe in the lobby.
- The room was cozy and clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were fluffy. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
Top Hotels In North Valley New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in North Valley New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in North Valley New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in North Valley New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!