10 Best Hotels To Stay In North Truro Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
North Truro Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in North Truro Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Truro Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Truro Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in North Truro Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in North Truro Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In North Truro Massachusetts:
Kalmar Village & Tradewinds
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on the shores of Cape Cod Bay, these guest accommodations have private beach access and an outdoor pool. Barbecue facilities and a picnic area are featured. Central Provincetown is 2 miles away.Each unit at Kalmar Village & Tradewinds features cable TV, free Wi-Fi access, and a private bathroom. Cottages include a full kitchen and living room with 2 sofa beds.Guests can use the coin-operated laundry facilities at the Cape Cod Kalmar Village.Various restaurants, including The Lobster Pot and Fanizzi’s Restaurant by the Sea are found within a 5 minute drive from the property.Pilgrim Monument is a 5 minute drive from Kalmar Village. Herring Cove Beach is 4 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly, and the location was beautiful.
- The guys here were mega friendly and accommodating. There was a wedding on their beach that night so most of the place was booked, but it doesn’t feel crowded as all the rooms and cottages are well spaced out. We stayed in a really nice little cottage as we got there early and it was available so they gave it to us at no extra charge which was great. It is about 2 miles from the main nightlife area of Provincetown, but the bus goes from right outside and the guys in the office can call you a cab whenever too so it’s worth saving your money by staying somewhere like this. Highlight by a long way though was Ripley – a brilliant golden retriever who lives there.
- I like the location, the beautiful setting and campus of this property. I greatly appreciated the friendly and helpful staff: the owner, property manager, housekeeper — everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- No air condition. Needs remodeled desperately. Very uncomfortable night for a very high price.
- Close to P-town and access to the beach right at the hotel.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Cape Cod beachfront hotel has rooms with kitchenettes, some opening directly onto a private beach. The Sandbars Inn offers beautiful coastline views just minutes from Provincetown.Guests will find air conditioned rooms with views of the Cape Cod Bay. All rooms have a walk-out balcony or patio, along with a refrigerator, microwave and dining area. The hotel offers smoke-free rooms, plus free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Less than 3 miles from cruise excursions in Provincetown Harbor, the Sandbars Inn is 2 miles from Whydah Pirate Museum. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 8 miles away.
Perfect location right on the beach and only 2 miles from Provincetown
Friendly inn keeper
- Stunning views the room was clean and refreshing and the balcony added great value
- it is the best room I have ever lived in!!!!!! I love it. Its super clean. The view is super good. You can see the ocean and province town when you lying on the bed.
- Very clean, comfortable, and well furnished. Excellent location and very accommodating staff.
- The Beds were comfy, the beach was beautiful and the fire pit was a sweet spot to relax and watch sun go down.
- Perfect location right on the beach and only 2 miles from Provincetown
One of our top picks in Provincetown.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Sandcastle Resort is located in Provincetown in the region of Massachusetts. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Plymouth is 28 miles from Sandcastle Resort, and Chatham is 28 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 49 miles away.
- Perfect for our little family. The suite had everything we needed in the kitchen. Very spacious. Good discounts on local attractions. Great location. Lots of parking. Free hot drinks and pastries for breakfast. Staff were great.
- Only that it was close enough to town so I could access the area quickly.
- The studio was small, especially with both the murphy bed and the sofa bed open, but it was comfortable. The full bathroom was good, too, and we liked having a kitchenette with all the dishes and utensils. It was quite clean and we got new towels everyday, which was nice. I liked the second-floor “living room” with awesome sunset views.
- We are NOT hard-to-please visitors. When told that the pool and related facilities were closed for maintenance, we were disappointed but took it in stride. Next the room: it was awful… A/C unit did not work…we called but they offered no remedy. Very humid. Then we had to re-arrange the small room completely to deal with the Murphy bed (not a problem) but you couldn’t get around it (safety hazzard). Poor sleep. Phone call at 10:30 am on Monday (off-season) swiftly stating that we should have been out 30 minutes ago and that they can charge us a late fee for going over. I nearly turned into The HULK at this point. NEVER AGAIN SANDCASTLE RESORT. So many other decent places that treat customers with respect .
- I liked that I got a studio room on the water. Waking up to the view and the fresh air. I had a slider to open. It was clean and without odor. The carpet was clean and the bathroom was clean. All in all I had what I needed for one night.
Cape Colony Inn
One of our top picks in Provincetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cape Colony Inn offers accommodations in Provincetown.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Plymouth is 26 miles from Cape Colony Inn, and Chatham is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 48 miles from Cape Colony Inn.
- Despite it being very off season, the staff went out of their way in providing a delicious breakfast and a very accommodating attitude.
- Very clean and kept well even though it was end of season. Staff friendly and kind. Breakfast had variety. Jimmy muffins. Social gathering around fire pit at end of day. Great safe parking in a town where parking is a premium.
- OK, no frills hotel/motel, quiet fairly priced. Breakfast ok.
- Roomy, comfy beds, friendly and helpful staff. Nice yard for the dog and a fire pit.
The bed was very comfortable, with good linens, and the housekeeping staff was nice. They’ve obviously been trying to update the rooms, with granite tops on the bathroom sink and great shower heads. And there’s a Keurig in the room.
When we arrived, we only had four clothes hangers. We called and asked for more, and they got us some immediately. The desk staff, other than the manager, was very helpful and suggested neat things to do. And they worked with us to get our whale-watching tickets rebooked so we could get a discount, which was nice.
We had to change the length of our stay before we arrived, too, and they were very accommodating.
The continental breakfast was good — tea/coffee, pastries, hard-boiled eggs.
Harbor Hotel Provincetown
Overlooking Cape Cod Bay, this hotel in historic Provincetown features an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool with poolside bar and rooms with a flat-screen TV. The Pilgrim Monument is a 5-minute drive away.The modern rooms at Harbor Hotel Provincetown are decorated in bright colors and have large windows. Every room includes a refrigerator, coffee making facilities and a sitting area.Provincetown Harbor Hotel specializes in cocktails, frozen drinks and snacks at the poolside bar. The Whaler Lounge serves a full dinner menu and guests can watch live entertainment on select nights.Highland Museum & Lighthouse is 6 miles away and Cape Cod National Seashore is within a 15-minute drive. Dolphin Fleet, which features whale watching, is 2 miles away.
- Front desk was great, hotel was not as well kept as photos online, my room phone did not work.
The employees were terrific
Couldn’t do enough to meet your needs and make sure you had a happy stay. Get people.
- With a beach and a pool, this is the place that we wanted our parents to stay at when we travelled as children! The bay is across the street and with views of the Cape and Provincetown in either direction, sunrises and sunsets provided gorgeous photo opportunities. Our room was very clean with comfy beds and a great shower. The hotel’s mid-century modern architecture vibe has been recently updated with appropriate colors and 21st century materials for durability and convenience. A perfect combination and a great place to stay!
- The rooms were very nice..staff very friendly liked having a restaurant there.
- i was told the pet fee was 35.00 -all other places (over 40 in the past 6 months) charged one flat fee, no matter the length of stay THIS ONE CHARGES 35.00 PER NICHT despite the fact that we had no houskeeping needs during our stay
Surfside Hotel and Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This waterfront property in Provincetown provides private beach access and an outdoor heated pool. Surrounded by various shops and art galleries, the hotel is less than 1 miless from the center of town.Each guest room at the Surfside Hotel and Suites features cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in crisp bright colors and plush bedding, and select rooms offer views of Cape Cod Bay.Guests can relax in the open courtyard by the large outdoor fire pit or enjoy a poolside cocktail. The pet-friendly Provincetown Surfside Hotel has free Wi-Fi in its rooms.A free hot breakfast is served every morning.The Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch is only 1 mile from the hotel. The Highland Museum & Lighthouse is a 15-minute drive away.
- Loved the view from our room! All open ocean. The sunrise was amazing. The town is within walking distance of the hotel.
- waffles for breakfast, hot sausage, french toast, cereal, hard boiled eggs and fresh fruit very good
- On the Beach in Provincetown. Water view. There was also a deck wrapping around the floor. Also, an outdoor gas fire pit.
- Comfortable bed great pillows and plenty of extras
- It was nice that there was a little bar at the hotel. It was also nice that there was a large fake fire pit outside to hang out at. The down part was you were only allowed what you brought at the bar in the outside area. There also was a decent breakfast included with our stay.
In Cape Cod, these Provincetown accommodations are one mile from Herring Cove Beach and a 10 minute drive from Provincetown Municipal Airport. Guests at the Inn at The Moors can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool.Many of the rooms offer a view of the marsh in the Cape Cod National Seashore. Cable TV and a refrigerator can be found in every room and some rooms have a balcony.Inn at the Moors also offers a continental breakfast with pastries, fruit and coffee each morning. There are also BBQ facilities for guests.The Whydah Pirate Museum is one mile from the property and the Pilgrim Monument is a 5 minute drive away.
- Staff is incredible and the rooms are very clean with spectacular views.
We loved Jesse and the girls at the front desk! They made our stay awesome!
We also really liked the continental breakfast, and the amazing views of the marsh. Also, for us, it was great that we were not in the center of town (so it was quiet), yet we were close enough that it was very convenient.
- Great view over the marsh. Close to downtown and the beaches!
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Jesse was great as was everyone else.
Fresh brewed coffee from coffee beans did the trick.
- Staff was really helpful. Jessie helped us with everything we needed!
The Seaglass Inn & Spa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Seaglass Inn & Spa is 1.5 miles from Herring Cove Beach and features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access. Pilgrim Monument is a mile away.Guest rooms at The Seaglass Inn & Spa include a cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms also have ironing facilities and a sitting area.Free parking is provided at The Seaglass Inn & Spa. Newspapers and copy and fax services are available in the lobby.MacMillan Pier is a mile from the hotel. Several art galleries, restaurants, and shops are within walking distance of the property.
- Very clean, very friendly staff and my girlfriend and I enjoyed your wine hour and met some new friends there.
- it was a snowy cold New Years Eve…… everyone was super nice and I will definitely be back..
- Convenient location. Quiet and within walking distance of Provincetown restaurants and shops. Overall nice room.
- The staff was fantastic,free wine and cheese in the afternoon,cookies and milk at bedtime and a very nice continental breakfast in the morning. Also the golf cart shuttle to town was a great bonus,over all great stay and free WINE.
- A great location! Very comfortable and clean. The team at The Seaglass are friendly and helpful at all times! Love the breakfast and afternoon treats!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Foxberry Inn offers accommodations in Provincetown, just 25 miles from Plymouth.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chatham is 28 miles from Foxberry Inn, and Hyannis is 27 miles from the property. New Bedford Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good including the coffee – nice selection of foods … Duvet on bed good choice … Clever use of towel bars to hang curtains
- Our room was cozy, the bed was great for me however my wife had a sore back every morning. The breakfast on site…home cooked and amazing. The music while your at is soft and elegant. The staff were very friendly! Take a walk down the street to one of the many beaches and walk out on the rocks…great views! Walk to the bike rental down the other way and ride through the dunes! You do pay for parking almost everywhere so if that can be annoying for you stay closer to downtown!
- Pleasurable staff..Cleanliness..Delicious breakfast.
- The staff was incredibly kind, helpful, and accommodating.
- The hotel was very cute and extremely comfortable. The staff was also great. Very accommodating.
Moffett House Inn
One of our best sellers in Provincetown! Moffett House Inn offers accommodations in Provincetown.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Plymouth is 26 miles from Moffett House Inn, and Chatham is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- As a b&b type environment our room at the Moffett House had a private bathroom and mini fridge. It is located in the MIDDLE of downtown Provincetown as well. But was also secluded and seemed very private even when sitting outside on the patio. Loved IT.
- My boyfriend and I visited town during the quiet winter. Craig was warm, welcoming, and very professional. Bed was comfortable and the morning coffee was excellent.
- Small, cozy room. Everything we needed for a short stay.
- Craig was super friendly and helpful, going above and beyond. Room was clean warm and comfortable. Location was great and the price was right!
- Comfy cozy great location near the wharf harbour..even though everything was closed in December Georges pizza and pub was open.. Patty was great in looking after me!!
Top Hotels In North Truro Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in North Truro Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in North Truro Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in North Truro Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!