10 Best Hotels To Stay In North Smithfield Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
North Smithfield Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in North Smithfield Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Smithfield Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Smithfield Rhode Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in North Smithfield Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in North Smithfield Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In North Smithfield Rhode Island:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Smithfield – Providence
Located adjacent to Bryant University, Holiday Inn Smithfield offers modern accommodation 10 miles north of Providence. It features a well-equipped gym, laundry facilities and an indoor heated pool.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Smithfield – Providence are air conditioned and equipped with cable TV channels, tea/coffee makers and hairdryers. Each includes a pantry with microwave and refrigerator.Guests can enjoy free coffee from dispensers in the lobby of the hotel. Local eateries can be found within the University campus or along Douglas Pike.Popular nearby attractions include Twin River gaming and entertainment complex and Rhode Island School of Design Museum, both within a 20-minute drive. Free parking is available on site.
The beds were very comfortable & we liked the number & firm/soft labels of the pillows.
The room was larger than we expected & the area w/the desk, sofa, & coffee table made it seem like we were in a studio apt.
- The hotel was decent, clean & cozy. The breakfast was pretty good. The juices were too sweet and tasted artificial.
- The size of the room was way beyond our expectation.We will stay here agin when we are in the area.
- We were very tired and appreciated the peace and quiet. We have stayed here before,and each time it is better! The beds are extra comfy.The bathroom is immaculate, with a good shower.The staff is pleasant and competent. I
- very comfortable beds. clean and efficient. Decent hot breakfast. excellent coffee!
- The beds were very comfortable & we liked the number & firm/soft labels of the pillows.
Woonsocket Motor Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Woonsocket Motor Inn offers accommodations in Woonsocket. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 13 miles from Woonsocket Motor Inn, and Worcester is 23 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 20 miles away.
- it was cheap and pretty clean easy to get refunded second night
- I liked that it was easy to leave as soon as I could!
The staff was friendly and very helpful, never been to the area.
The Room was big, very clean, refrigerator and microwave a +, the facility indoors could use upgrading, bathroom needs to be upgraded. I was told air conditioner didn’t work,I told them that was ok, the weather did t warrant use of it,hope they do get it fixed, their beverage machine didn’t work, I told them I didn’t need it, didn’t effect me. They need to change their cancellation policy. There are no refunds or vouchers, they need to get better towels and more toiletries. the parking lot in the front was dark, they need more lighting. I’d be careful at night, their was suspected criminal activity. Other then that I’d rate this a 2 1/2 star
- Staff called us in the evening to make sure we were still coming because I was arriving late. Staff was quick to attend us when we arrived.
- This is definitely no frills. It’s not a pretty place. However, everyone is nice that works there and it does its job. It’s a good safe place to stay.
All Seasons Inn and Suites
All Seasons Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Smithfield.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 8 miles from All Seasons Inn and Suites, and Worcester is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 14 miles away.
Breakfast was A Bummer!!!!
No Eggs!! But I think the Hotel got slammed due to Power Outages in that Area!
The room was comfortable.and clean
Staff was nice. Parking was ok.
- The place is clean, staff excellent personalities, breakfast location and the area is nice quiet. Bedroom and beds nice and comfortable
- I liked that we were all able to sleep after a stressful night from the original place we were looking to stay at. The breakfast was good, and definitely worth it. The staff was friendly and helpful. They felt bad about our experience at the other place, and checked us in quickly!
- The beds were super comfy. The room was very clean.
- Breakfast was A Bummer!!!!
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence / Smithfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Providence / Smithfield offers accommodations in Smithfield, just 8 miles from Providence.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Worcester is 28 miles from Hampton Inn Smithfield, and Dedham is 29 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The rooms were clean, comfortable and a good size. I loved the indoor pool and the access to coffee anytime.
- The beds were comfortable. The staff was welcoming and helpful.
- I liked the warm reception we received from Keiojfa at the front desk on arrival, and the warm goodbye we received on leaving, also from Keiojfa. I liked the cleanliness of the hotel, the comfort of the bed, the cleanliness of the pool and pool area, and the free breakfast. I like that there was a refrigerator in the room, and a very clean bathroom.
- The breakfast is great. Lots of choices. The staff is very friendly. Overall a very clean hotel and parking lot
Really really nice hotel. Everything laid on coffee, popcorn, cookies and a great swimming pool!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Providence-Woonsocket
This hotel is less than 10 minutes from downtown Woonsocket and 20 minutes from downtown Providence. It has an indoor pool and serves a hot breakfast every morning.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites include cable and all have a 50″ flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. They have a seating area and a work desk, and include helpful amenities like a tea/coffee maker, hairdryer, and iron.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Providence-Woonsocket has a fitness center, as well as a business center with fax, copy, and printing services. The front desk is open 24 hours and an ATM and laundry facilities are on site.Twin River Casino is 8 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Museum of Work and Culture is 2.5 miles away.
- Not much. I didn’t realize construction was going on or I would have never booked. A real mess. Close to Polar Express, that was the one thing that was good.
- Convenient location. Nicely renovated room. Staff attempting to work under construction doing their best!
- bed was comfortable….looks like it will be nice when the renovation is done..
- Though the hotel is under renovation, but it was good. I enjoyed my stay, and workers at the front desk were so friendly and helpful. Very quiet at night which I really liked.
- It was under construction, we couldn’t sleep during the day they were hammering all day, the pool was closed after I paid for my sons family and my grandchildren to stay here and the pool was closed!!! Why weren’t we told this was under construction??
Courtyard Providence Lincoln
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Courtyard Providence Lincoln offers accommodations in Lincoln. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 8 miles from Courtyard Lincoln, RI, and Worcester is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 15 miles away.
- The room, tho bordering on a highway, was very quiet. The bed and pillows were more comfortable than a higher-echelon hotel in the Marriott chain in which we had stayed the night before. There was some confusion regarding the details of our reservation on checkin, altho the staff promptly fixed it.
- Girl at front desk lied to me about cost of getting a second night and I was charged double what she said I would be charged
- The employee’s are wonderful and the rooms are very clean.
- It was easy to get to and a comfortable nights sleep.
- I liked the DARK curtains, & the bed was nice also !
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Located just off I-495 and less than 3 miles from downtown Franklin, this all-suite hotel features a free hot breakfast buffet and an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin offers elegantly decorated rooms with cable TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are included in all rooms. Some include a kitchen or kitchenette.Guests of the Franklin Hawhtorn Suites are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness center and whirlpool. Free shuttle service is provided to places within 10 miles of the hotel.Hawthorn Suites Franklin is less than 6 miles from Coachmen’s Lodge and less than 11 miles from Gillette Stadium.
- The location off I 95 was good as we were travelling back home to Florida.
The kitchenette was great.
The beds were comfortable.
Ample table top space and comfortable chairs to sit in.
Tall ceilings and good lighting.
I myself wasn’t there to long. We had lost our power so decided to get a room, the same day our power came back on. Oh well.
Our room wasn’t ready but then I guess with the storm people wanted power and heat. 🙂 so the hotel had been booked the night before. Maids were still doing rooms at check in time. That was ok though and we got an upgrade. My husband and I were so tired and just wanted to shower, relax and rest, however the noise in the hallway could be heard until after 9 at night on a Sunday. Also something on the fridge kept making a loud noise when it shut off or came on…. I was out of there early in the am. The husband had time to enjoy breakfast. No complaints from him . I wish that we were there on better terms. Nice place.
- breakfast was very good. The beds are comfy, Room was clean, the kids loved the pool and my husband loved the hot tub. We have stayed here 4-5 other times, whenever we go down that way this is where we stay. It also has a basketball court outside, which my kids loved. Good Hotel
- How easy it was to find the hotel how friendly the workers are
Hampton Inn Franklin
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hampton Inn Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin, just 27 miles from Boston.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 17 miles from Hampton Inn Franklin, and Worcester is 25 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 24 miles away.
- The facility was very clean, and the breakfast was good.
- good coffee and breakfast variety, very clean room and hotel
- Hampton Inn is a great place to stay. The staff were wonderful, friendly and accomondating.
- The staff exceeds all expectations. A special thank you to Martha and Jay. The stay felt like we were with family. We will recommend this hotel to everyone we know! Clean, comfortable, and exactly what we needed.
- New – clean – nice. Tasty breakfast. Close to technology businesses in Franklin and 495.
Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Located near downtown Providence, this hotel has an indoor pool and fitness facilities. It offers accommodation with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Complementary parking is available.All suits and studios at Residence Inn Franklin include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Kitchens are equipped with fridges, microwaves and dishwashers.In the morning, guests can enjoy hot breakfast buffet, and there is a nightly social hour on selected evenings. Guests are provided with a starter kit for the first night along with a grocery shopping service list. Residence Inn Boston Franklin is located 7 miles from Bungay Brook Golf Club. The Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place and Dean College can be found nearby.
- Everything was great. Loved the beds and having a two bedroom was great for the teenagers.
- The hotel is beautiful and spotlessly clean. The bed was so comfortable!Totally enjoyed our relaxing stay.
- The rooms are so nice and spacious. You don’t feel like you’re in a hotel. Love the kitchens and being able to chill drinks and save leftovers. The bar staff was amazing as well as the cleaning team and front desk. Oh, and the breakfast buffet was superb!
- The front desk staff when we checked in was very friendly. Location convenient to Wrentham Outlets.
- the staff was great anf the bed was very comfortable.
Hampton Inn-Pawtucket, RI
Located off of Interstate 95, this Pawtucket hotel is within 5 miles of the Dunkin’ Donuts Center and downtown Providence. Guests can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast with eggs, cereal, fruit and more is served each morning at the Pawtucket Comfort Inn. On site dining is available at Murphy’s Law Irish Pub & Restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. There is also a fitness center.Each room at the Comfort Inn Pawtucket includes a cable TV and air conditioning. Guests can also find a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design are an 11-minute drive away.
- This hotel is super clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Nice fitness facility and pool. Coffee/tea station 24/7. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend it highly. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Bathroom is really big too. I loved it.
- Everything, from the price, to checking in to checking out
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was super
- Did not see any croissants 🥐 but the bed was very comfy.
- The place was very very clean and the workers were very very polite
Top Hotels In North Smithfield Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in North Smithfield Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in North Smithfield Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in North Smithfield Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!