10 Best Hotels To Stay In North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada:
Fiesta Rancho Casino Hotel
In North Las Vegas, a short drive from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the Strip, this hotel features a casino, on-site dining options and an ice rink.Fiesta Rancho Casino Hotel has an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy the casino, which includes over 1,000 slot and video poker machines as well as table games.Guests at the Rancho Fiesta Hotel can enjoy Mexican cuisine at the hotel’s Blue Agave restaurant. Buffet-style dining is available at the Fiesta Buffet, and Smashburger provides quick-serve offerings. Denny’s Restaurant is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. In the evening, visitors can have some fun in Club Tequila or the Cabo Lounge.
North Las Vegas is a great choice for travelers interested in warm weather, outlets and people watching.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean,– satisfied.
- The different choices of food besides the buffet. The bed was nice and comfortable.
- The entire stay, I will be booking at Fiesta real soon.
- I have never been treated the I was treated there never will I go back there or recommend this hotel to anyone and I been going for about 15 yrs sorry
- Less stress than on the strip.staff was ready to help.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech offers accommodations in Las Vegas.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace is 8 miles from La Quinta Summerlin Tech, and Henderson Amphitheater is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 11 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech.
- Staff were exceptional efficient and friendly; rooms exceptionally clean, breakfast choices and quality excellent
- The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable.
- The service and staff and the room was big and clean. Food was excellent:)
- the room was so clean. everything was so well organized.
- I loved eberythong, everything is so close by. Staff really friendly and helpful, facility was clean and quiet, room was big, a ton of parking.
Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin
Located in Las Vegas, 6 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace, Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Henderson Amphitheater is 18 miles from Courtyard Summerlin, NV, and The Strip is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 9 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Summerlin.
- I liked the layout of the room, loved micro and frig.
- For the price, it was a pretty good value. It was close enough to everything we needed and had plenty of eating options in the area.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. It seemed safe. There were plenty of shops and restaurants near by. It was freeway accessible.
- The hotel was very nice. The room was comfortable with minimal noise.
- I really like the atmesfire. The customer service was great.The food was awesome.
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin
Located 15 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, this Summerlin hotel offers an outdoor pool, tour desk and free Wi-Fi in every room.Hampton Inn Las Vegas/ Summerlin rooms include a microwave, refrigerator. The rooms also have a coffee maker and free weekday newspaper.Hampton Inn Las Vegas provides guests with a daily breakfast and coffee. Guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.Summerlin Hampton Inn is 2 miles from the King Putt, which features indoor mini golf. The hotel is within a 45 minute drive to Red Rock Canyon.
- The breakfast was excellent and so delicious. The bed was so comfortable we slept so good.
- Away from Strip, near freeway, nice room, full free breakfast
- Awesome stay…clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again!!
Eggs were ok
Beds a bit hard but good value for the dates we needed a place
- Loved the bed, couch, TV and especially the fridge and microwave!
Arizona Charlie’s Decatur
Offering an exciting casino, a variety of dining and nightly entertainment, this hotel in Las Vegas is in a great location near shopping centers and attractions.Arizona Charlie’s Decatur features a casino with over 1,000 slot, video poker and keno machines. Guests will also enjoy the full-service Race & Sportsbook as well as the city’s only 24-hour bingo parlor. After playing in the casino, guests can listen to live music in the Naughty Ladies Saloon.With a variety of dining options ranging from elegant to casual, the restaurants at Decatur’s Arizona Charlie’s are sure to satisfy the appetite of all travelers. Guests can savor American and international cuisine at the Frisco Market Buffet, or eat a casual meal in the 24-hour Sourdough Cafe.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the location was good. We had a non smoking room and it had a pleasant smell and no smoke smell at all in the room or hallways. My hair dryer was broken and they came in 15 mins after my call to replace it.
- Loved the room, it was beautiful and very comfortable
- Food and Price was very good at the sourdough cafe.
The staff was cooperative enough to refund us the “resort fee” when I complained about nothing resembling a resort at all.
- The staff was friendly and attentive. I was treated like a welcome guest. Thank Arizona Charlies (Decatur)
California Hotel and Casino
California Hotel and Casino is located in the Downtown – Fremont Street neighborhood in Las Vegas, just 4.2 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Henderson Amphitheater is 13 miles from California Hotel Casino, and The Strip is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Felt safe everyone welcoming cool sportsbook need poker room
- The food was good! Customer service was awesome! The bed was comfy!
- Small but nice room – clean and modern. Comfy bed and pillows. Friendly staff and great location. Smoky casino (no surprise). Overall a good deal.
- This Boyd Casinos property caters to Hawaiian visitors, but they welcomed us New Englanders. Since it has a laid-back Hawaiian vibe and offers food appreciated by Hawaiians, the hotel provides roughly 1.5 vacations for the price of one. Rooms were recently rehabbed, and the hotel is an easy walk to the Fremont Experience, a no-charge party running 16 hours a day. Other casino hotels nearby allow sampling the original, rat-pack-era Las Vegas concept.
- The staff were very polite and helpful, also extremely friendly.
Main Street Station Casino Brewery and Hotel
Featuring an on-site microbrewery and restaurant, this Las Vegas, Nevada resort is a 10-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip and Sands Expo and Convention Center.Each room provides a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries in the a private bathroom. Styled in crisp white linens, all rooms provide modern dark wood furnishings and colorful accents.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests. Slot machines and card rooms can be enjoyed at the Las Vegas Main Street Station Casino.The Garden Court Buffet has an all-you-can-eat buffet. Triple 7 Restaurant and Microbrewery, featuring handcrafted brews is also on site.McCarran International Airport is 12 miles from Main Street Station Casino Brewery and Hotel.
- The hotel is really beautiful! A little old, but clean and comfortable. The price is also good.
- It is close to the things I like. I like the decor & the gift ship.
- The hotel is also a casino, so if you’re into gambling at reasonable bet sizes this is the place to stay! They also have a brewery that makes amazing beers which you can drink free of charge as long as you’re gambling.
- The price was right for what I got. Triple 7 brew is excellent.
- We love our very spacious room though we didn’t have a single king sized bed. They gave us twin beds but it’s fine. The Garden court buffet was also great! It was very affordable. We almost eat there everyday because of its price. Please keep it that way.
Fremont Hotel and Casino
On Fremont Street, this downtown Las Vegas hotel is in the heart of the Fremont Street Experience. This Las Vegas hotel and casino features a free shuttle to Sam’s Town for guests’ convenience.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at the Fremont Hotel and Casino. Styled in crisp white linens, this room is furnished in modern dark wood furnishings and subtle colored accents.The Second Street Grill, offering American Cuisine with a Pacific Rim influence, is located at the hotel. Paradise Buffet and Café, featuring a weekend champagne brunch, is also available. Various other restaurants are located at the hotel for guests’ enjoyment.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Fremont Hotel and Casino. The spacious lobby features high ceilings, modern decor and lounge seating.Sands Expo and Convention Center is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Las Vegas National Golf Club is 4 miles away.
- Convenient location in relation to other places. I thought the reception and valet staff were super.
- We loved being at Fremont! As a whole, the group of us decided Fremont was the best experience and if we come again, Fremont Hotel will be our home away from home. The staff was quick to address our tv issue and happily informed us about a shuttle back to the airport. The steak and lobster dinner from 9pm to 11pm was delicious!
- We pretty much loved everything.Staff was awesome ,and very friendly.
- Hotel is conveniently located in downtown Fremont Street and free valet parking is awesome!
- We picked this hotel because it had free parking and no resort fee. We had a rental car during our stay as we also enjoy traveling to Laughlin and we hotel hop. Since most hotels in Las Vegas have gone to paid parking – traveling there with a car is no longer attractive. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. While the parking was free, it was Valet parking, no self parking. Hotel/Casino food (at several establishments) was both tasteful and reasonable. Casino was smokey. Our room on the 11 floor was clean, good size, but street noisy. Without personal transportation, travel to “the strip” is inconvenient.
Plaza Hotel & Casino
A variety of restaurants are on site for guest convenience at this Las Vegas hotel and casino. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at the Plaza Hotel and Casino. The air-conditioned rooms include a work desk and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.Oscar’s Steakhouse, Hash House A Go Go, and Pop Up Pizza are all on site at the Hotel and Casino Plaza. Guests can also take advantage of the food court featuring a variety of fast food options.A seasonal rooftop pool and a fitness centre are both available for guest use. Various shops are on site and dry cleaning services are offered.The hotel is 2.8 miles from Las Vegas Convention Center, 1,650 feet from Fremont Street Experience and 4.7 miles from Thomas & Mack Center. McCarran Airport is 6.2 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- The rooms decor was very impressive for the price.
- It was very close to everything where I want to be restaurants were good
- To much lint in the bed all over. Dirty room at check in. Non smoking smelled like I was in smoking
- Great location, great restaurant near casino, easy access to Fremont Street and great restaurants, good price
- I pay $520 but the hotel im not really happy with them.roaches problems i kill two and one runn away.the bathroom are too small.the valet parking guy was rude with me(just to help me how to use the key room to open the gate.the train was horrible!! We can hear that day and night.
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel
Located 4.2 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Henderson Amphitheater is 13 miles from Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel, and The Strip is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Opposite mob museum
Heart of downtown
Just steps away from Freemont street
Excellent customer service
- We were not able to connect to the free wifi or the day that I paid for wifi
- Really enjoyed the Cheese-steak,The steak and egg breakfast and the Prime Rib.
- Rooms were nice and comfortable good location close to fremont experience staff was helpful holding bags after checkout so we could eat and continue having fun.
- Wasn’t expecting such a nice room with a view. All round good quality
- Opposite mob museum
Top Hotels In North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in North Las Vegas Air Terminal Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!