10 Best Hotels To Stay In North Harwich Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
North Harwich Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in North Harwich Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in North Harwich Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in North Harwich Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In North Harwich Massachusetts:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Barnaby Inn offers accommodations in Harwich. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 27 miles from Barnaby Inn, and Chatham is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 9 miles from Barnaby Inn.
No reviews yet.
Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn offers accommodations in Harwich Port, just 27 miles from Provincetown. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Chatham is 8 miles from Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport is 9 miles away.
- Approachable, welcoming, knowledgeable hosts. Fabulous decor. Clean, stylishly decorated large room and bathroom including accessories. Fantastic breakfasts. Surrounded by trees and gardens. Peaceful.
- Very friendly and immensely helpful hosts. What they don’t know about Cape Cod isn’t worth knowing. Bespoke breakfast everyday, meticulously prepared, served by very attentive staff and absolutely scrumptious. Room was very comfortable and homely making for a very good nights sleep. The location is fabulous and ideally placed to walk to local restaurants and bars and an evening stroll down to the local beach is a must. Basically, can’t fault anything.
- Beautiful house, Personal service, delicious breakfast, great location.
- The Inn is a great place to stay in Cape Cod. Quiet surroundings, clean rooms, tasteful. Above all the owners are very nice, involved, communicative and attentive.
- The make up flannel was a great touch and so handy for the ladies.
Allen Harbor Breeze Inn and Gardens
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Harwich Port in the region of Massachusetts, 27 miles from Provincetown, Allen Harbor Breeze Inn and Gardens features an outdoor pool and views of the garden.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.Chatham is 7 miles from Allen Harbor Breeze Inn and Gardens, and Falmouth is 28 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Excellent stay. Lovely owners – really helpful and most delicious breakfast with amazing homemade scone. Highly recommend. Thank you
- Very neatly kept family owned Facility close to eating and w/in two miles from downtown Harwichport. Owners were helpful, kind, and magnificently maintain the pool and gardens. Homemade pastries for breakfast along with cereal and yogurt. Nice and quaint.
- The dining room was cozy and inviting. Breakfast was very good,love the coffee! Pool was very private and convient. It was our anniversary , we were surprised with chocolate covered strawberries!!
- We loved everything about our stay. The hosts were wonderful – friendly, helpful and very gracious. The room was comfortable and clean. The property was well kept with beautiful gardens and a labyrinth in the back, and the location was convenient to everything yet quiet and peaceful.
- Everything from the grounds, accommodations breakfast and most of all the Innkeepers.
The Commodore Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool. Commodore Inn is situated in West Harwich in the Massachusetts Region, 27.3 miles from Provincetown and 13.3 miles away from Hyannis.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a seating area and outdoor patio seating. The rooms feature a private bathroom equipped with a bath and bath or shower. Extras include and a hairdryer, iron and ironing board and in room WiFi. Some rooms offer a fireplace.Shuffleboard and volleyball can also be enjoyed on-site. The inn also offers a continental breakfast.Chatham is 7.5 miles from Commodore Inn, while Falmouth is 28 miles away. Barnstable Municipal Airport is 11.6 miles from the property.
- 눇Barbara Jean was extremely nice and friendly. It was a weekend getaway for my boyfriend and I and we couldn’t be happier. The room was nice and very clean. We loved the fireplace and the soaking tub. Breakfast was perfect and the pool was good. Barbara Jean recommended some local restaurants that were delicious. The staff was so good. We will definitely be back.
All was very nice, though I was impressed with their pancake machine at breakfast.
Ownerswere very nice
- You can walk to the beach. 210 steps according to the manager.
- They offered really comfortable folding chairs which were easy to carry to the beach by their straps. The staff was friendly and offered personal attention. Try the scones.
- The people were very nice and friendly and the location amazing.
The Club at Cape Cod
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The beach is just a 5-minute walk from this Cape Cod resort. It features an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a seasonal outdoor pool.The Club at Cape Cod includes condominiums with a kitchenette and a living room. They also have cable TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private patio with a picnic table and yard.Barbecue facilities are available at this resort. Free parking is available on site.Several bike rentals are available within 4 miles of the Club at Cape Cod. Cranberry Valley Golf Course is 3 miles away.
- The location is very nice it’s off the main Street. Nice area to walk maybe a 1/4 mile walk to the beach. Nice indoor pool and outdoor pool. Staff very helpful.
- The room was comfortable and large enough for our needs. The owners were wonderful and provided us with great tips on places to visit and eat.
- Everything was very comfortable and enjoyable – beds were so comfortable and living area was cozy and very roomy and most of all very clean – would return again with family. The staff was just great.
- My husband and I enjoyed our entire stay. The owners of the property were wonderful. They were friendly, offering ideas of where to go and where to eat! They were the type of folks that once you started talking to them, you felt you knew them forever!!
- Very accommodating staff, great location, comfortable spacious room, nice pools.
Bluegreen Vacations The Breakers, an Ascend Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the coast of Nantucket Sound, this Cape Cod resort is 10 miles from the Nantucket Island Ferry. The property provides private beach access and includes 25 miles of bike trails.Some suites at the Breakers Resort feature a balcony, fireplace, and a whirlpool tub. A kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator is provided and the sitting area has cable TV and a DVD player.An outdoor pool is on this Dennis Port beachfront resort. Laundry facilities are available.The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History is 10 minutes from The Breakers Resort by car. The Bass River Golf Course is less than 5 miles from the property.
We have been coming to Cape Cod for a long time and staying at a great many wonderful places but I have to say this was the best in everyv way. The furnishing could be a better an easy chair would be nice and the sofa could be more comfortable.
We’re very happy with our stay and will return.
- The location was near the beach. The staff was helpful and friendly. The unit was very clean and the view os the ocean and sunset was beautiful.
- Yes the bed was like a cloud. More than pleased with all. Only wish I didn’t just find out about it til now.
- Loved how everything was close to the beach and shopping.
- It was so awesome, I had to change my accommodations abruptly on my birthday weekend and was not satisfied with platinum pebble boutique. Made accommodations to the Breakers Resort and was the best decision we had to make, my birthday was great. At this time of year being, were getting close summer and most of these Resorts are all booked up. Got in at a decent time and was very pleased with our stay. We so look forward to possibly booking double rooms to share with family and friends in the next coming months. Thanks to Tamara who helped up get checked in and to our rooms and she even called to check and see if we wanted to change our room for a great ocean view, we decided to stay right where we were. Thanks again Tamera for being patient with us. Have a great summer!!
- We have been coming to Cape Cod for a long time and staying at a great many wonderful places but I have to say this was the best in everyv way. The furnishing could be a better an easy chair would be nice and the sofa could be more comfortable.
Inn at Swan River
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Situated 5 minutes from sandy West Dennis Beach and 12 miles from Hyannis Whale Watchers Cruises, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and trails through the wooded grounds.The rooms at the Inn at Swan River are equipped with flat-screen TVs, DVD players, and iPod docking stations. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.A garden and picnic area are located on the property of this West Dennis hotel.Bass River Golf Course is 3 miles from Inn at Swan River. Drifter Sport Fishing Charters is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- A little hidden slice of heaven. The room was not the expected basic Cape Cod style. The room was rich in color and comfort which one could compare to a Marriot or Hilton. Neutrogena toiletries with and abundance of clean towels. In room coffee machine , a great wall mounted Tv. I have a service animal who was welcomed which to me is a great comfort. The staff was better than great…helpful and friendly and so welcoming. This IS NOW our new destination stay when we visit the Cape!!
- The advanced hospitality of the owner, and the very informative sheet in my room.
- Great backyard, friendly staff, very pet friendly, very accommodating to smokers while respecting non-smokers. It felt more like I was a long lost cousin staying with family than a paying guest at a hotel. I ended every day with a cigar and a drink by the fire pit under the giant oak tree and the stars. Pro tip: There’s a dog park within a quarter mile of the hotel.
- I booked a get away anniversary weekend for my parents. The staff was ultra accommodating and did a beautiful job with thier room and a few surprises I sent/arranged ahead of time. My parents had the best time!
- Beds were very comfortable. Swimming pool and garden perfect to relax. Kitchen very well stocked with all you need to cook. Wonderful, really nice staff were able to give great suggestions of what to do around the area. Very close to a bike rental place which is next to a beautiful bike path leading to some of the best beaches we visited. The bike rental let us return our bikes after they were closed, so we did not have to rush back. We had a wonderful stay!
The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort
Located in the village of Harwich centre, this Cape Cod hotel features a seasonal heated saltwater pool and a lush garden area. The Winstead Inn, which features 15 rooms, also offers guests access to a private beach that is located 1.5 miles away at the Winstead Beach Resort property, which features 14 rooms.The Beach Resort in Harwich Port is beachfront with our guest-only private stretch of beach on Nantucket Sound. tables, chairs, loungers and umbrellas are provided at both properties.Rooms at this hotel include a cable TV and air conditioning.Guests at The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort are served daily breakfast. During the summer months, the Inn’s private cars will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the beachfront Winstead Beach Resort.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the Cape Cod Bike Rail Trail. The Freedom Cruise Line boat tour is 2 miles away.
- The room was very clean. I loved the decor, the place was very charming. Jodi was a great hostess! She made our stay very pleasant. She took pride in her breakfast, we enjoyed the breakfast and conversation.
- Breakfast was delicious and the beds were very comfortable. Great experience!
- A beautiful relaxing place, the homemade banana bread and muffins were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for doug to help with. Beautiful views and straight onto the beach.
- The staff was great. Breakfast was good. The pool was nice although we didn’t use it. Great location near bike trails.
- Great facility, great furnishings! Extremely well maintained and clean!
Travelodge Cape Cod Area
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Travelodge Cape Cod Area offers accommodations in West Dennis.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We were very pleased with everything; including the staff. Only thing is the Internet Access was available but not password protected was only minor issue.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room had good air conditioning.
- It was an enjoyable stay with very friendly accommodating staff. Great location with great restaurant just across the street.
- Cost effective option available for booking the day of our trip.
- Great location, lots of fun activities and restaurants close by, friendly staff and pretty good value for the price.
Wychmere Beach Club
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Wychmere Beach Club is located in Harwich Port in the region of Massachusetts. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Provincetown is 28 miles from Wychmere Beach Club, and Chatham is 6 miles from the property.
- Stunning views of water/ocean. Room was lovely. Staff was terrific.
- The rooms were fabulous with an amazing Oceanview. The staff is very pleasant everything about wychmere is top notch. You have direct access to the beach and the beach club again the staff is fabulous the food is fabulous the place is amazing
- The room that provided free coffee 24/7. The beach club was fabulous. The location and beautiful beach.
- Nice resort. Spendy but that’s to be expected given the location. Beach was beautiful. It was too early in the season for the beach house facilities to be open. Ask about the name of restaurant very close by. I forget but it had a wonderful lobster roll
This club is an exclusive property with a beautiful beach and access to loungers and chairs.
All staff were very welcoming and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
The gym was good.
It was very peaceful and beautiful – an ideal base.
Top Hotels In North Harwich Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in North Harwich Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!