10 Best Hotels To Stay In North East Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
North East Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in North East Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North East Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North East Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in North East Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in North East Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In North East Pennsylvania:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East – Erie I-90 Exit 41
Located in North East, 14 miles from Erie, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East – Erie I-90 Exit 41 features a spa center and hot tub.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.
- Very kind and friendly staff, front desk manager was awesome and opened up the pool area before 9 am because he saw us waiting to swim. Great place. Will definitely stay again!
- Great place to stay. The kids loved the pool area.Breakfast was great. Had a nice variety and plenty for everyone. The staff was friendly and helpful.You can’t ask for more. Had a wonderful stay.We are definitely going back for a visit. Highly recommended.
- The pools, hot tub and sauna were awesome. My kids had an absolute blast! The location is very convenient, being right off of the highway and the rate was a great deal.
- pool room was awesome. The water slide is super cool and fast (judged by adults). The hot tub was big and comfortable and the sauna room was a relaxing experience. Staff super nice and helpful and there was a decent breakfast in morning included pancakes, bacon, eggs, cereal, bagels and fruit. There was even a bar and restaurant right next to the parking lot which was a nice stop on way bk to room without having to drive anywhere and a gas station across the street as well.
- Very child friendly Justin was great helped with finding kids extra activities he was very helpful friendly and respectful to all of is!! Would absolutely recommend to others!!!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Findley Lake
Located in Findley Lake, New York, this hotel is an 11-minute drive from Peek’N Peak Golf Course. It features spacious room with a cable TV and serves a breakfast buffet.Guests of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Findley Lake can enjoy free access to leisure facilities, such as a basketball court, an indoor pool and a small gym. The business center offers free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Findley Lake Holiday Inn Express is equipped with free wired internet access and a work desk. All rooms are brightly decorated with white linens and include a coffee maker.Mazza Vineyards and the Lakeshore Railway Museum are both 10 miles from the hotel.
- The Holiday Inn staff was exceptional as always, room was very clean, pool was super fun…little chilly but tolerable for the brave! Breakfast did not have all the options that other HI’s have. The yogurt & granola I always love wasn’t out. Other than that, all was great!
- great bed and room was very roomy and quiet. Enjoyed it. Nice and helpful staff.
- We chose the hotel because of its convenient location and reasonable price. The room was large and clean and the staff was very pleasant. No complaints at all.
- We had stayed here before. We were a vendor at a nearby Fall Festival. So it was very convenient. The staff were terrific. Very clean and neat. Breakfast was above average. We are acctually staying again this weekend. And will do so next year.
- The breakfast was excellent. Very good value for the money. Room was very spacious as well. The 24 hour coffee and tea was a plus as well!
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Harborcreek
One of our best sellers in Erie! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Harborcreek is located in Erie in the region of Pennsylvania. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everyrhing was super clean and confortable. Breakfast was pretty darn good for being free!
- Nice breakfast, very clean, friendly staff. Felt very calm and welcoming all around. A nice respite from holiday chaos.
- It was a nice environment the staff made you feel welcome. Private settings and easy to get to.
- I liked the location of the Hotel, rooms were cozy and clean. I enjoyed the pool for the children. The lady the last day of stay was very friendly and helpful!
- Clean and comfortable. Would stay again for sure!
Baymont Inn and Suites Erie
One of our top picks in Erie – and a guest favorite.
Baymont Inn and Suites Erie offers accommodations in Erie. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Property is right across the street from the casino.
- Good selection of breakfast food and clean and roomy area to eat in.
- Hotel was immaculate! Very close to thruway! Complimentary beverages in lobby.
- The rate was excellent, the breakfast choices are really good and the coffee was excellent.
- The bed was nice and high and comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good and included waffles, eggs and sausages (plus lots more).
Americas Best Value Inn – Erie
Close to Interstate 90, this hotel in Erie, Pennsylvania, features free Wi-Fi and rooms that include cable TV and a sitting area. Headwaters Park is a 3 minute drive away.Simply-furnished rooms at Millcreek Town Inn include a pool view along with a safe. A private bathroom is also included.Continental breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness center or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. A billiards table and darts are also available for added entertainment.Presque Isle Downs and Casino is 3 miles from Millcreek Town Inn Eerie and Mercyhurst University is a 7 minute drive.
- It is not a four star hotel, so you don’t pay 4 star prices. It is a good use of what used to be a 4 star hotel. Because it isn’t located in the “tourist hub” it is quieter than the other hotels. A good night’s sleep for a good price.
- The room was spacious, and the breakfast was good.
- Staff very helpful recommending a local restaurant to get a late dinner.
- The breakfast bar was amazing. The lady attendant superb. Great housekeeping, we stayed an extra day to our week.
- Room and beds were cozy and clean. Staff was friendly.
Days Inn Erie
Days Inn Erie offers accommodations in Erie.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Great value for the money, staff was great and the breakfast was absolutely outstanding. Would definitely go back.
The beds were so comfortable!
It was clean and relaxing..
Breakfast was great…woke up late and they still had plenty of food!
The facility is undergoing renovation during a snowey winter. The staff was upfront about possible noise or the smell of paint. Neither was a problem. We observed the staff trying to keep the lobby clean in an impossible situation.
Terri and the entire team wer friendly, helpful and juust a delight.
The breakfast included bacon or sausage, omlets or scrambled eggs, fres waffels as well as pastry & oatmeal. It was more than expected and both hot and plentiful.
Hospitality with all intentions to the customer
- Breakfast nothing special, no coffee one morning. food cold
The Avalon Hotel and Conference Center
The Avalon Hotel and Conference Center offers accommodations in Erie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location was great, we enjoyed all the entertainment on State street around the corner.
- The staff was friendly and there was no wait to get my room.
- The restaurants were wonderful in the hotel except no breakfast after 10, even a small store would be great for coffee or juice or even water.
- The room it’s self was nice. The bed was amazing and comfortable.
- No heat/hot water. The night manager and staff came up and moved us immediately to another room.
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Erie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Erie offers accommodations in Erie. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Good waffles. Great food at bar. Prices good during happy hour.
- Location of facility very convenient. Staff was prompt and pleasant. Rooms and outside of building need updated.
- The size of the room and the kitchen. Reception was great .
The service (informative and friendly)
- The room was big and comfortable. Warm, comfortable lobby and friendly bar. Good breakfast. Shops nearby. Free coffee all day Very good value
Red Roof Inn Erie
One of our top picks in Erie.Red Roof Inn Erie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Erie.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- easy parking, kinda noisy (next to highway). Easy to find.
- Nice an clean an big bed i think it a great place to get a room an there pet friendly
- The pillows were normal size, many hotels have gone to smaller sized pillows that are not fun, especially while pregnant!
- Nice room kinda small but it was great for our needs
- The motel was all I needed for a reasonable price and location. The staff was well trained.
Motel 6 Erie
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Erie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Glenmar Gardens.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It’s well lit and plowed and clear of ice and my car is parked rite in front of my room I love the rooms are all ground floor so it’s easy to take my dog out
- I liked that I didn’t have to set up my debit card until I arrived at the property!
- This hotel was clean and comfortable. It was a few miles from the shopping area but it had a few restaurants within walking distance. Great price.
- Loved the cleanliness of the room, liked the big screen TV. It looked like the shower was new as well as the sink. Very contemporary.
Great location. Near of bar with live music 🙂
Brand new facility
Top Hotels In North East Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in North East Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in North East Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in North East Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!