10 Best Hotels To Stay In North Aurora Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
North Aurora Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in North Aurora Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Aurora Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Aurora Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in North Aurora Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in North Aurora Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In North Aurora Illinois:
Rodeway Inn – North Aurora
Located in Aurora, 21 miles from Schaumburg, Rodeway Inn – North Aurora features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Joliet is 23 miles from Rodeway Inn – North Aurora, and Rosemont is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 25 miles from Rodeway Inn – North Aurora.
- Hot baths and fluffy towels. Extra care by daily maid service to ensure even one patron had enough fluffy towels.
- It would have been good for me but there wasn’t any good Wi-Fi or was the television operating properly !! That put a dent into my taste.
Front desk staff was great . Drain in kitchenette was clogged..
bed was lil soft for me, but for the rate was good.. Didn’t feel very safe with some of the clientele that was in the parking lot as I went to dinner
- Staff was very friendly and promptly addressed concerns.
- Friendly personnel. Easy access and close to gas, restaurants, major roads and toll roads. Comfy bed, quiet both inside and out.
Motel 6 Chicago Southwest – Aurora
Located 25 miles from the Brookfield Zoo, this motel is a 43-minute drive from O’Hare International Airport. Cable TV with extended channels is included in each simply furnished room.A 24-hour front desk is provided at the Motel 6 Chicago Southwest Aurora. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat is provided on site.The College of Dupage is 12.5 miles from the Chicago Southwest Aurora Motel 6. Grand Victoria – Elgin Riverboat is a 36-minute drive away.
- Like room ready when got in clean had all I need to relax for then night
- Why do we have to pay for Wi-Fi it. Should be free
- It was extremely hot out and when we enter the room it was cold which was a blessing the bed was comfortable as well room was clean
- Beds aren’t the best, but ok to sleep one night.
- Motel 6 always charge for Wi-Fi. That bring cost close to 4-5 star hotel.about 5 years ago I stay in motel 6 north of Boston second time in aurora Il.it refresh my memory, same as usual no carpet. After cleaned floor still look dirty,don’t fell like to step on floor.Water pressure is so low in sink and shower place, do not enjoy taking shower ,I check in to motel 6 to have a good shower in the morning, my house is about 50 miles away I should have gone home. also sink if 1 year old boy is leaking it will be 99 times more pressure than what motel 6 has in sink.
Aurora Fox Valley Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Aurora Fox Valley Inn is located in Aurora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 19 miles from Aurora Fox Valley Inn, and Joliet is 22 miles from the property. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 23 miles away.
- The location was great, opposite to the premium outlet
- It was handy, right off of I-88 and cost was inexpensive. We weren’t looking for lots of services so it worked fine.
- Close to the outlet. That is the only positive point about this hotel.
- The way the staff adjusted my room when I felt uncomfortable at the first room location
- No fridge so my babies milk went bad. The heat returned on and all night. Me n my 10 old froze half the night.
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Aurora
This Aurora, Illinois hotel is off Interstate 88. This hotel features an indoor pool and children’s pool, hot tub and convenience store.The Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago serves a daily breakfast to guests. The hotel has a laundry facilities and a business center with public computers.Guest rooms at the Chicago Hampton Inn and Suites include a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV.The Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 90-minute drive to downtown Chicago. The Splash Country Aquatic Center is 2 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was great- really didn’t like the potatoes.liked the different type of eggs.
- Breakfasts were really good. Fresh fruits, tasty omlets. Wide range of different food to try.
- The hotel was quiet even though it was crowded. The room was nice and clean and spacious. The breakfast was adequate. It was as expected.
- Nice variety at breakfast. Even trays to carry food back to our room. Nice pool but the kiddie part is only open during the weekend. Very clean and comfortable rooms.
Nice water park for kids. It was nice to use hot tub without kids ‘swimming’ around in it.
Breakfast was good
Room was nice
Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville offers accommodations in Aurora.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shops at the property.Schaumburg is 23 miles from Candlewood Aurora, and Joliet is 24 miles away. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- The staff are a group of wonderful people. They are caring and considerate, very efficient in handling requests and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
- Everything was amazing from customer service to location.
- It was a little like a home away from with kitchen facilities and EXTRA comfy bed.
- Room was very clean and appeared to have been renovated fairly recently. The refrigerator was full-size. The microwave and stove top were nice bonuses. The staff was very friendly. I was able to extend my stay by one night at the same rate. There is a Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings, Pizza Hut, Chili’s, Panera all within less than a mile. It’s about a 45-minute drive from O’Hare.
- The property was ok the toilet clogged there is not a daily cleaning or bed making service, let alone clean towels daily. I encountered spiders in the bathtub and I really didn’t feel the need for a kitchenette. I was sorely disappointed in this place for cost of 246.00 for two nights.
Holiday Inn Chicago Aurora
Near the Illinois Technology & Research Corridor, in the Chicago suburb of Aurora, this hotel offers guest rooms with free wireless internet access and an on-site restaurant.Holiday Inn Chicago Aurora features an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. Guests can also enjoy meals in Kem’s Restaurant & Lounge or relax in their guest room and order room service.Guestrooms at the Chicago Aurora Holiday Inn boast modern amenities such as 32-inch, flat-screen TVs. Guests will also appreciate in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.
- The room was very clean and smelled fresh. Very comfortable bed with perfect amount of linens. We would definitely stay again.
- The food from the on site resteraunt was amazing! And the pillow were very soft and fluffy.
- The comfort of the bed convenience location of restaurants.
- Staff were amazingly friendly, checked store times and train timetables for us. Such a lovely place. We will be back and we will stay here . Thank you for making our trip special
- Location the privacy staff greetings and attitudes
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora – Naperville
One of our best sellers in Aurora! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora – Naperville offers accommodations in Aurora, just 22 miles from Schaumburg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Joliet is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites , and Rosemont is 28 miles away. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Location friendly staff comfort hospitality & complimentary breakfast
- Best breakfast! Especially loved the egg white omelets, something rarely seen at other establishments. And the hot cinnamon rolls were to dream about.
- Bed was great! Breakfast was great and staff were great!
- breakfast was what was expected hotel is exceptional
- Location. Completely refurbished. Clean modern room
Comfort Inn & Suites North Aurora – Naperville
One of our top picks in Aurora.Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn & Suites North Aurora – Naperville offers accommodations in Aurora.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Schaumburg is 23 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites North Aurora , and Joliet is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The welcoming from Lydia as we walked in the lobby. She was so professional, very nice to us, answered all questions.
- Friendly hostess, good food and wide range of choice
The entire establishment was very clean and new. The mattress was very comfortable, and we really liked the different firmness options of the pillows. Breakfast exceeded our expectations. Having protein options like eggs was most welcome.
The staff was outstanding in their friendliness and really seemed to listen whenever we interacted with them, whether in person or by phone.
Staff was the most friendly, courteous staff!
Room was very comfortable
- The evening and morning desk staff and those preparing breakfast were phenomenal!
Comfort Inn & Suites Geneva
Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is 2 miles from historic downtown Geneva and on the border of Batavia and West Chicago, just 40 miles west of Chicago’s Loop. The DuPage National Technology Park, one of America’s most advanced business parks, is also near this hotel.Malls and outlets are only 4 miles away. You’ll find more than 100 shops and restaurants in historic downtown Geneva’s shopping district.Other nearby attractions include the Kane County Cougar’s Fifth Third Ballpark, Fox Valley Ice Arena, Hollywood Casino Aurora and Paramount Theatre.From the historic downtown district’s charming shops and boutiques to well-maintained river shore bike and walking paths, Geneva is a city you’ll never get tired of exploring.Hotel amenities include: Free Wi-Fi & free local calls, Indoor heated pool, hot tub, outdoor patio and fitness center, on-site guest laundry facilities and Computer in the lobby.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at Comfort Inn & Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy the free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. Hotel has a breakfast cafe with fireplace.All guest rooms and suites have coffee makers, hair dryers, ironing facilities, free cable TV with more than 75 channels.
The petite waffles were excellent! They had strawberries in sauce AND whipped cream to top them with on Saturday morning. Sausage/ bacon and scrambled eggs were very good. Choice of 4 juices. Excellent breakfasts.
The room was exceptionally quiet at night.
- The employees were helpful, supportive and awesome. Angela at the front desk was so compassionate and helpful. Anna Maria was also very helpful. The housekeeping staff was kind, warm and welcoming. You have an excellent staff. They should be commended.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Bed was very comfortable and staff was VERY friendly.
- Fun in indoor pool, wonderful staff, great Christmas decorations.
- The petite waffles were excellent! They had strawberries in sauce AND whipped cream to top them with on Saturday morning. Sausage/ bacon and scrambled eggs were very good. Choice of 4 juices. Excellent breakfasts.
Herrington Inn & Spa
Situated next to the Fox River, this hotel in Geneva, Illinois features a full-service spa and elegantly decorated rooms with a whirlpool tub. Atwater’s Restaurant is on site and Geneva Golf Club is 1 miles away.Spacious rooms at the Herrington Inn & Spa offer a private patio or balcony with views of the courtyard or Fox River. Each includes a fireplace and minibar. Deluxe bedding, bright accents and natural tones are featured.The Spa at Herrington offers a variety of massages, facials and body treatments. Bath baskets can be delivered to the guest rooms.The award wining restaurant serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An extensive wine and cocktail list is offered. Private, waterfront dining is available in the gazebo.Fabyan Villa Museum is 1.3 miles away. The Geneva History Center is an 8-minute walk away. The hotel provides a free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius of the property.
- This place exceeded my expectations. Such an amazing getaway from the city.
- Are you kidding me…cookies and milk at night what a treat!! Lovely room except for the carpet really needs replacing, warm bathroom floors, the bathtub is the best EVER!!!!!!!!!! Toiletries were so-so & the towels were not the quality you would expect more like holiday inn sadly. The service was incredible – five star for sure!
- The staff was extraordinary, from Chris and Michael at the bar, to Brianna at the front desk, and especially Angel who oversaw our every dinner at Atwater’s – the intimate onsite restaurant.
- In room fire place was cozy, balcony over looking the river was nice but it was too cold out to really enjoy. Milk and cookies at turn down was a nice touch. Having the jet tub in the room was nice.
- Great Bed !!!!!! Turn down service with cookies and milk – awesome.
Top Hotels In North Aurora Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in North Aurora Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in North Aurora Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in North Aurora Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!