10 Best Hotels To Stay In Norristown Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Norristown Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Norristown Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Norristown Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Norristown Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Norristown Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Norristown Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Norristown Pennsylvania:
Chateau Suites is located in Norristown, just 18 miles from Philadelphia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Lambertville is 28 miles from Chateau Suites, and Cherry Hill is 24 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Location was convenient for our trip. The diner next door had excellent food.
- Beautiful rooms and the shower was amazing! My favorite hotel bathroom of all time! I want to steal the shower – the shower head hangs in the middle of the shower, was adjustable, and lights up like a disco ball! I felt like I was in a spa.
- They didn’t provide any extra accommodation for geust
- The tub and shower were amazing, the bed was so soft and comfortable. It was a Mommy getaway and I enjoyed every moment!
- The price was right. The room was decorated nicely.
Americas Best Value Inn – Norristown
Americas Best Value Inn – Norristown is located in Norristown, just 15 miles from Philadelphia.Every room includes a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 28 miles from Americas Inn – Norristown, and Cherry Hill is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Accessible and accommodatin as I made extension on my stay
- Convenient location & lower price good for an over-night stay. Tv, cable & wifi. 24 hour MacDonald’s, Dunkin Doughnuts, and pizza shop 4-5 blocks. Train & public transportation 5-6 blocks
- The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly inexpensive. There was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room. I was able to park right outside the door to my room, very convenient.
- Comfortable bed, clean room. All I meeded for one night.
- It was a very exciting stay. Love the staff and the area. Definitely love the staff and how welcoming they are.
Motel 6 King of Prussia
Motel 6 King of Prussia offers pet-friendly accommodations in King of Prussia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 15 miles from Motel 6 King of Prussia, and Lambertville is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from Motel 6 King of Prussia.
- Bed was uncomfortable and for was not the cleanest.
- Room was clean. Even though it was smoking it smelled fresh
- Wonderful quick and love that you don’t have to have credit card you can pay cash quick checkout quite and wonderful staff amout for price of room great thanks again will be back my new place to stay
- Just the space in the room the room wasnt really clean it also stinked in there trash was on the floor covers was uncomfortable
Style & convenience of the room.
Was thankful they heated the room ahead before we arrived 🙂
Best Western Plus – King of Prussia
Located off of major roads like Interstate 76 (Schuylkill Expressway) and Interstate 276 (Pennsylvania Turnpike), this King of Prussia hotel is across from the King of Prussia Mall. Free Wi-Fi is accessible.Guests staying at the Best Western Plus – King of Prussia can enjoy in-room conveniences like a work desk and a pillow-top for the mattress. There is also a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.A daily breakfast with eggs, waffles and more is served at the King of Prussia Best Western Plus. The hotel also showcases luxuries like a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and business center.The property is within a 3-minute drive of major offices for Lockheed Martin, AT&T and more. Villanova University is 4 miles away.
- Exit from the property was difficult to navigate because of lack of light, but otherwise convenient enough. Liked little else, honestly.
- My bf and I stayed two nights here during a snow storm and the room was very clean, bathroom was perfect and I’m a clean freak. I did all the test and sheets and pillows didn’t have on spot!!!!!!! We stayed for two nights. Location was great we ended up driving in the snow across to the mall to eat. We had no problems at all. A perfect stay.
- Right across the street from the King of Prussia mall. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Bed was super comfortable. Overall I’m satisfied with my stay.
- It was completely quiet. The room doors did not slam so I didn’t hear people coming in at out of the rooms early in the morning or late at night.
- The Wolfgang Puck coffee in the room was the best I’ve ever had!
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge
Close to Interstate 276, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and comfortable bedding. Gulph Mills Golf Club is 4 miles away.Modern rooms feature a sitting area along with a work desk. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided DoubleTree Valley Forge.Three01 Restaurant serves breakfast and lunch while T. Burke’s restaurant serves dinner. Each features American cuisine.Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. A pool table is also available.Shopping and dining are less than a 5 minute drive from DoubleTree Philadelphia Valley Forge. St. Davids Golf Club and Valley Forge Military Academy are a 10 minute drive away.
- I never received a receipt from either you guys or Double Tree. How can I get a receipt ?
- The location is convenient and the staff very helpful and prompt when responding to requests.
- It is being renovated. Get a room away from the elevators and ice machine (at same location). Walls need a little sound proofing. It is a good property to use if the price is right and the staff were super nice to us.
- Very clean and comfortable. You definitely get more than what you pay for. And they just recently put a Starbucks in the lobby.
- Everything was great at the hotel but the rooms in the bathroom they better cleaning because the tow was dirty it had hair all in the tub and there was hair on the light fixture inside the bedroom I made a complaint to the front desk
Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia – King of Prussia
Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia – King of Prussia is located in King of Prussia, just 15 miles from Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 30 miles from Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, and Cherry Hill is 22 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- My husband was so cool when we arrived and they accommodated us by letting us in early
- The place is nicely decorated. The location to the king of Prussia is great.
- Staff were so nice and welcoming; especially Bonita at the front desk. Breakfast buffet was a good value. Plenty of parking.
- The property was in a convenient location. Newly renovated bathrooms.
- Everything was nice and clean. Staff was friendly.
Hyatt House Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
Located in Springtown in the region of Pennsylvania, 15 miles from Philadelphia, Hyatt House Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lambertville is 25 miles from Hyatt House Philadelphia/Plymouth M, and Cherry Hill is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 18 miles from Hyatt House Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting.
There’s a super great breakfast included, totally recommend it.
Safe neighborhood, safe and secure free parking, friendly and helpful staff.
The rooms has very comfortable beds, we reserved a two bedroom suite each room has it’s own bathroom, closet, tv.
The kitchen is well equiped, complimentary tea, coffee in the kitchen.
What else can I say?? I just totally loved it.
Thanks Hyatt House for helping me to pay in cash as my credit card didn’t worked.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was spacious and the breakfast was pretty good.
- The amount of space in the hotel room was great. The kids loved having their own room. The check in process was easy and the staff was very welcoming.
- Comfortable my son loved it! It was like a little apt…breakfast wS awesome
- I loved our room. Felt like we were in a cozy apartment.
- There’s a super great breakfast included, totally recommend it.
Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia
One of our best sellers in King of Prussia! Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia is located in King of Prussia, just 16 miles from Philadelphia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lambertville is 30 miles from Hyatt Place King of Prussia, and Cherry Hill is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 17 miles from Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia.
- Staff at the breakfast area were helpful and worked hard to maintain the area for cleanliness.
- Great room, clean, comfortable…utilized exercise room, great hours. 🙂 Nice pool!
- Staff was exceptional. Many families, like my own, were in the hotel due to power outages. They tried their best to accomodate all the guests. Unfortunately we had to leave the hotel the next day since they were booked. They did try their best to find us a room. I watched many frustrated guests treat the front desk staff poorly. The staff handled the situation well and were very professional.
- Bed was comfortable. The room size was appreciated.
The breakfast, which was included, had a good variety of choices including eggs, sausage, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc. Unfortunately, probably because of the winter storm, it appeared there was only one server keeping things replenished. The breakfast room was crowded, but fortunately, there were tables and booths in other rooms off the lobby.
Overall, our stay was a good price for the night…we were without power and were grateful to have a place nearby which could accommodation our son’s dog. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/King of Prussia – Valley Forge
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Hampton Inn Philadelphia/King of Prussia – Valley Forge is located in King of Prussia in the region of Pennsylvania, just 15 miles from Philadelphia.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Philadelphia, and Cherry Hill is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from Hampton Inn Philadelphia/King of Prussia – Valley Forge.
- Breakfast buffet was plentiful. Bed very comfy. Staff very friendly at checkin and checkout
- Very convenient to restaurants & shopping. We meet friends every Christmas time every year. It is a perfect area for our get together.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming during our entire stay.
- Convenient, but difficult to walk to other hotels in the area.
- The location and the staff was very helpful and friendly very professional
The Conference Center at Valley Forge
The Conference Center at Valley Forge is located in Phoenixville, 20 miles from Philadelphia and 28 miles from Reading. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play pool at the inn. Cherry Hill is 26 miles from Conference Center Valley Forge, and Doylestown is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The setting was nice and it was within 5 miles of the places we wanted to visit. The room we ended up in was nice and spacious
- Super clean (VERY important) felt very homey, staff was so accommodating. Wished we had stayed longer but it was just a weekend trip for the Walker Stalker Convention. We plan to stay there EVERY TIME we visit the area.
- All the bedding was white and the cleanest I have ever seen!
- Groundskeeper was very helpful, remainder of the staff was never seen. We had a late check in and a key was just left on the counter for a room we had to then drive to. On check out at 8 o’clock there was still no staff and the groundskeeper had me write a note saying I was checking out and I left the key with him
- Very comfortable clean rooms, very friendly front desk staff
Top Hotels In Norristown Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Norristown Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Norristown Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Norristown Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!