10 Best Hotels To Stay In Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Noron-la-poterie Lower Normandy:
Hotel Reine Mathilde
One of our top picks in Bayeux.Hotel Reine Mathilde is in the medieval district, just 1,000 feet from the Bayeux Tapestry Museum. It offers free Wi-Fi access and modern guest rooms with private bathrooms.The guest rooms are decorated in warm, neutral colors. Each has a TV and a work desk. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily. The restaurant, Le Garde Manger, offers continuous service throughout the day. Guests can enjoy a varied selection of traditional dishes in the dining room or on the south-facing terrace.Omaha Beach Memorial Museum is 15 miles from Hotel Reine Mathilde. The American Museum is 12 miles away.
- we had also breakfast in the hotel. very good reastaunt in the area but this hotel was very cozy. we liked it and had also dinner.very good. middle of the center.
- The location was great, the staff was very helpful and the facility was very nice.
- Central location in Bayeux and actually a perfect base from which to explore Normandy. We were in the annex behind the post office, which was a bit odd, but it was beautiful and peaceful. Unexpected provision of kettle and coffee maker. Lovely terrace in front of hotel, total sun trap.
- This hotel is right in the centre of this lovely city. There is a great restaurant on site with very friendly and helpful staff. The room was very spacious with a nice sitting area too. We loved getting an unexpected upgrade as well.
- The location is excellent, with some lovely restaurants close by.
Château de Bellefontaine
One of our top picks in Bayeux.Located half a mile from central Bayeux and its cathedral, this 18th-century mansion features elegant guest rooms and a traditional restaurant open for dinner. The park has a tennis court and a pond, and is planted with 200-year-old trees.A minibar, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV feature in the guest rooms. Each stylish room is individually decorated. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer, and some have a walk-in shower.Enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning at the Château de Bellefontaine. After breakfast, you can use the computer with internet access in the lounge, which also features a fireplace.Bayeux Train Station is just over half a mile from the hotel and free public parking is available on site.
- Surprisingly beautiful beyond our expectations – especially the gardens and the dining area, however the ambience was comfortable and welcoming. Lake and river so children need supervision and antiques style with sculptures on show so I would have been on edge if I’d had young children with me.
- The environment was absolutely lovely: the park around the premises, the whole building had an atmosphere of lux. The breakfast was excellent. The teens enjoyed especially for making their own crepes and squeezing their own orange juice. And that they could play football in the park.
- Lovely settings, house and rooms. The restaurant five stars. Outside the city but near all the important venues.
The place is gorgeous!!! A great mansion surrounded by grass, a stream with ducks and swans running right through the estate. The rooms look like they’re taken right out of a film about the life of royals/aristocrats.
Nice fireplace in the lobby, good restaurant.
- It was so comfortable and spacious. The staff were really friendly and helpful and it was definitely family friendly.
Domaine de Bayeux
Located in the centre of Bayeux, the Domaine de Bayeux is set in an 18th century house featuring a tree-lined park. Antique furnishings, ornate detailing and garden views are offered in these 8 spacious rooms, 3 of which are attic rooms.Decorated with sumptuous fabrics, the rooms will provide you with an LCD TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. One suite also has a balcony.A local breakfast is prepared daily at this property, and is served in the bright dining room featuring a chandelier. After breakfast, you can rent bikes to discover the surrounding area.With free parking, this hotel is 1,000 feet from Museum of Bayeux Tapestry, 1,950 feet from Baron Gerard Museum and 2,950 feet from Notre Dame de Bayeux Cathedral. The property is just a 5-minute walk from Bayeux Train Station.
– Location was a short walk from the train station
– Renovated older building had lots of charm
– Staff were great to work with
- Room beautifully appointed. Loved the bathroom remodel. Staff and owner very accommodating and kind.
- Very boutiquey. Lovely old building with traditional features. Great views of the cathedral. Huge room – perfect for our family of four (2 small children who loved their little extra room).
- The room was fantastic. The furniture and decoration was stunning and the view of the garden was lovely.
- The hosts were welcoming, the property quintessential France, beautiful gardens and view, excellent breakfast, comfortable room, convenient location
- – Location was a short walk from the train station
Hôtel Le Bayeux
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Le Bayeux offers accommodations in Bayeux, just 16 miles from Caen. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cabourg is 27 miles from Hôtel Le Bayeux, and Ouistreham is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Good location – on the fringe of town. There is a cooler where you can buy beverages at a reasonable price anytime. Room was clean and comfortable. Would put it more in the range of a two star than three star.
- The hotel is ok for one night. It was comfortable with excellent breakfast.
- staff were very friendly, room was extremely clean and quiet
- Good coffee big breakfast warm welcome comfortable room (albeit no frills) excellent location
Staff was friendly and spoke English. Immediately after our arrival, helped us to organize a tour to D-Day beaches. For a five-hour long very informative journey both of us paid 70. (Which first seemed to be to much, but later we checked on the internet, it was about a normal price).
Good breakfast buffet with a choice of pastries and pies. And, yeah the bed was perfect. I wish I had a similar one at home.
Would recommend this hotel!
The Novotel Bayeux is situated between Caen and Cherbourg in Normandy. It is just half a mile from the famous Bayeux Tapestry and the historic center of town.Guestrooms are modern and comfortable and are equipped with modern private bathrooms, Wi-Fi access and air-conditioning.The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, parking lot, swimming pool and grounds. Guests can use the business corner with free internet in the hall.Up to 2 children (15 years and under) stay free when sharing with parents.The Novotel Bayeaux is located near the beaches of the Allied landings.
- Great location to see the sights related to the Normandy landings
- Meal at 10 pm was amazing. Timing of arrival did not affect the service or food offerings.
- Staff excellent, spotless rooms, it had a pool with a lovely seating area, very comfortable, beds excellent. Bath and towels and toiletries all top spec
- Friendly staff. Excellent for parking. Right on the edge of town but yet near enough to walk. Lovely breakfast. Would stay again. Very handy to D Day beaches etc
- The breakfast offered a lot more variety than I expected although the coffee was self service through an automated machine. Overall it was a great stay!
Hôtel De Brunville Et Restaurant Le Café Louis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel De Brunville Et Restaurant Le Café Louis offers accommodations in Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Caen is 17 miles from Hôtel De Brunville, and Cabourg is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from Hôtel De Brunville Et Restaurant Le Café Louis.
- The kids loved the warm outdoor pool and hottub even though the air temperature was only about 9 degrees Celsius. Breakfast was lovely. We loved being so close to the cathedral and city center, so that we could easily walk places in the evening. We used the hotel’s parking area, which was very convenient too.
- I had gotten quite sick and the staff were so accommodating with a meal service to my room. It was a kind gesture and the dinner was ver good quality. I was sad not to be able to use the hot tub and heated pool. Darn! Maybe next time
- The beds very comfy, the location was fantastic, the pool was fun and very warm.
One of the few hotels in Bayeux centre that allows dogs.
Although our room was tired, and in need of an upgrade it was expected as we needed to have the dog with us. Bedding was clean.
Staff were accommodating and willing to open the pool for the children early in the morning.
- Very decent hotel, nothing very special but clean and in a good location. Highly recommend it for a one/two-night stay 🙂
Located in a peaceful area just outside the center of Bayeux, the charming Campanile Bayeux offers rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access. The hotel provides free private parking.The Campanile makes an excellent base for exploring the history of Bayeux and visiting the famous D-Day beaches.The staff at the Campanile Bayeux are dedicated to making your stay both enjoyable and memorable.
The staff were friendly and very helpful.
The meals could have been better
- Easy parking and practical location outside Bayeux. It was suitable for our need, but only good for a quick stopover.
Hotel easy to find due to sign posts.
Friendly, helpful staff.
- We loved the location and quiet and cleanliness. The bed was very stiff though. There were no face towels or washcloths either. Breakfast was not really as advertised. There was minimum warm things and mostly all pastries.
- Friendly helpful staff. Location a short/easy walk, from the train station or to town.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful.
Hotel Le Lion D’Or et Restaurant La Table Du Lion
This former 18th-century post office is now a charming hotel in one of Bayeux’s oldest quarters. It provides a 24-hour front desk and is just a quarter mile from the Bayeux Tapestry Museum.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in each soundproof room. All rooms are light and spacious and have their own bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. The hotel’s restaurant serves creative French cuisine. After dinner, guests can relax with a drink of Calvados and listen to some music by the fireplace in the lounge bar.The staff at Le Lion D’or can help arrange local excursions through their concierge service. Massage treatments can be arranged upon request.
Rooms were large and comfortable
Staff were very helpful
- Historic hotel well located in central Bayeux good breakfast, dinner one night delicious if pricey.
- Comfortable room, nice toilet, good location. Breakfast is ok (there is a little bit of everything but nothing is really exceptional )
Super hotel in the centre of town – we parked at the hotel (you will need to book a space as it is restricted) and all of the areas of interest in the town are in walking distance of the hotel –
(couple of hundred metres) unfortunately we didn’t get to eat at the highly rated restaurant at the Lion D’Or as they are closed on Mondays but we ate in Alchemie – just down the street towards the cathedral and it was fabulous – highly recommended! The room at the hotel was perfect – small as per the standard French rooms but the bed was fantastic and the shower was powerful – best of the holiday !! Would definitely recommend and would stay again -Bayeux is the perfect location to base yourself if you are visiting the WW sites / beaches in Normandy.
- very nice bar seating area with wood burning fireplace and delicious wine and snacks available at a very decent price
- Rooms were large and comfortable
Hôtel Chateau De Sully
Showcasing a sun terrace and spa center, Hôtel Chateau De Sully is located in Bayeux. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Caen is 18 miles from Hôtel Chateau De Sully, and Cabourg is 28 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 38 miles from the property.
Food excellent,room good. It rained so couldn’t enjoy the grounds but they looked very nice.
The proximity to Bayeux, the D-Day beaches, and the other attractions of the Normandy coast together with the quality of the food and service would entice us to return here over other hotels of similar rating in the area.
- The spa facilities good, the whole place very well presented with gardens perfect. The waiting staff very, very good. (Gregory)
The food was fantastic Michelin Rosette.
Eggs cooked perfectly etc.
- Lovely property in a great location to visit the invasion beaches, Bayeux, etc. Many members of the staff were extremely pleasant, and it really is a tranquil, charming location.
- Location good for Normandy beeches and Bayeux. Very good meal.
- Food excellent,room good. It rained so couldn’t enjoy the grounds but they looked very nice.
Chateau des Chevaliers de Grand Tonne
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Chateau des Chevaliers de Grand Tonne is located in Sainte-Croix-Grand-Tonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Deauville is 29 miles from Chateau de Grand Tonne, and Caen is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 29 miles from Chateau des Chevaliers de Grand Tonne.
- That chateau is beautiful. Very easy to find and parking is available.
- Beds were really comfortable! So very quite and peaceful. Great atmosphere and character to the accommodation- much better than a standard hotel!
- It was really really amazing experience. We can stay in a real castle. It has a huge garden and beautiful interior. Owner is very kind. Everything was perfect for my family. Free parking is also great point.
- Beautiful estate – magical gardens and near by pond with swans. Proprietor was friendly and gave wonderfully-detailed guidebooks and advice. WiFi was adequate.
- Great building with lots of history. The apartment we had was huge with everything you could want. Horses roaming around the grounds was wonderful. It’s close to the motorway and not far from the beaches but in a lovely secluded area.
Top Hotels In Noron-la-poterie Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noron-la-Poterie Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!