10 Best Hotels To Stay In Noordwijk Zuid-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Noordwijk Zuid-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Noordwijk Zuid-holland:
One of our top picks in Noordwijk.Hotel Royal offers accommodations in Noordwijk. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Amsterdam is 21 miles from Hotel Royal, and Rotterdam is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This is a lovely, friendly, family-run hotel, under the same management for the last 30 years!. They worked hard to meet our needs (for example putting a bed in the sitting area so that we could have our separate sleeping accommodation). It was nice to be able to have refreshements in our room (we brought our own tea-bags etc) and to be able to eat in the hotel over the weekend. The room was beautifully warm and I liked the balcony area (useful for smokers, too).
- My husband fell before our departure date. We asked and were given a ground floor room. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast superb. Staff helpful and friendly. Quiet street. Only a short way to bus stops.
- Very comfortable room,excellent breakfast with plenty variety. Within easy walking distance of the shops and restaurants.
the quietness of the location
the smiling and helpful staff
staffs are nice ,helpful，generous and willing to offer any assists they can.
Wifi is not work in room. Location is far away from CBS.
The price is very cheap that you are unable to find substitution with same level of service at this cost
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant De Witte Raaf
One of our top picks in Noordwijk.Located in Noordwijk, 19 miles from Amsterdam, Fletcher Hotel Restaurant De Witte Raaf features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Rotterdam is 24 miles from Fletcher Hotel Witte Raaf, and The Hague is 15 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 13 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was nice and beds were really soft. Breakfast was very nice and had dinner in the restaurant and it was delicious.
- The friendliness of the staff. The excellent breakfast. The deep bath.
- Easy for parking, quiet location only a few mins bike ride (bikes for hire) or drive into Noordwijk. Walk to beach through the dunes.
- The surroundings were beautiful, the staff very helpful, and the food fantastic.
- Great location. Parking an easy walk away. Amsterdam easy to reach by bike, as is Edam.
NH Noordwijk Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst
One of our top picks in Noordwijkerhout.Located in Noordwijkerhout in the region of Zuid-Holland, 20 miles from Amsterdam, NH Noordwijk Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Rotterdam is 23 miles from NH Centre Leeuwenhorst, and The Hague is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Super comfy bed. Having the choice of a bath and separate shower was a bonus for us.
- The staff was very nice and clean. The whole hotel has many attractions. Pool looked great as well. Wish to stay there longer 🙂
- Great swimming pool and djakuzi ahd sauna included!!
- Food in the restaurant was excellent., although the service was patchy.
- Location was perfect for our stay, an easy drive to the Keukenhof and Leiden. Also a short 10min drive to the beach! The hotel’s pool was wonderful. Also the hotel itself has restaurants and right next door was a casino plaza(?) that had food and activities to do!
Golden Tulip Noordwijk Beach
One of our top picks in Noordwijk aan Zee.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Golden Tulip is on the boulevard next to the beach of Noordwijk, just a 5 minute walk from the center. The hotel offers a relax center with an indoor pool, an elegant brasserie and a heated terrace.Cable TV, a work desk and tea and coffee making facilities are provided in all of the rooms at Golden Tulip Noordwijk Beach. Some of the rooms have views of the beach and North Sea.Each morning a buffet breakfast is served which includes croissants, scrambled eggs and bacon. Brasserie Noordzee serves light Dutch meals during the day and international cuisine in the evening.The facilities in the relaxation center, which includes a spa bathtub and steam room, are free of charge. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi, a bike rental service and packed lunches for guests who would like to explore the local area.The lively boulevard has several cafes and restaurants. Golden Tulip Noordwijk is a 30 minute drive from Amsterdam and The Hague. Historic Leiden is 20 minutes by car.
- Basic hotel experience, nice location next to beach and activities Hotel itself is a bit dated that shows in the interiors. Very nice breakfast and friendly staff.
- Our room was clean and newly remodeled. Our view was the north sea! We could hear the waves as well! A wonderful stay.
- Amazing breakfast. Brilliant location,one of the best located hotels in the town. Amazing beach!
- Very Nice and helpful staff. Nice location and confortable conditions.
- Very good service at the reception and night desk.
de Baak Seaside
De Baak Seaside is located directly along the beach and only a 30-minute ride from Amsterdam and The Hague. Breakfast is complimentary.The hotel rooms are comfortable and have private facilities. Each room has a work desk and TV.A large variety of drinks are offered at the hotel bar. Stop by for a refreshing break during the day or after dinner.There is a special business room where you will find all conveniences for business people. The center of the city is only a few minutes away by foot.
- We booked a weekend in Noordwijk for our wedding anniversary and the hotel upgraded us to a room with a sea view for no extra charge
- Well placed as a stopover on route from Harwich to Northern Europe – Plenty of parking available – Excellent beaches and a variety of good quality eateries on the edge of the sand with superb views of the various water sports and the and the evening sunset over the sea. Modern, Clean hotel with friendly staff and a well laid out breakfast with plenty of choice. Would definitely stay again.
- Clean rooms, free flow coffee and tea at the lobby, decent breakfast, friendly staff .
- I liked 24/7 free coffee or tea. Closeness to the beach.
- Excellent breakfast, vast selection, fresh orange juice. 24h reception (rare, around there)
Hotel Grand café Heeren van Noortwyck
One of our best sellers in Noordwijk aan Zee! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Grand café Heeren van Noortwyck is in the center of Noordwijk. Enjoy the view of the lighthouse and take a walk to the beach which is only 650 feet away.Heeren van Noortwyck provides comfortable rooms that have a charming interior. All rooms have their own private bathroom and a TV. A complimentary breakfast awaits you in the morning.Sit down for a rest on the large terrace with a view of the square with the lighthouse. Visit the Grand Café for a wine, a soft drink or some snacks.The restaurant serves a diverse list of options with fish, meat and vegetarian dishes. A 3-course dinner is also available. There are special children menus as well.Noordwijk is a cozy beach village with plenty of cafes, restaurants and small boutiques. Walk on the boulevard on go for a walk on the sandy beaches. Guests receive a 10% discount for the restaurant upon arrival.
- they prepared for me a to-go breakfast since I checked out very early
The staff was extremely helpful and nice.
Room very comfortable and WIFI working well.
The hotel was clean, good eating area plus tasty food, close to bus stop and beach, very helpful staff sorting out journeys & timetables, would stay there again.
- The dining options were excellent, both breakfast and dinner were wonderful
I liked this hotel because the beach is very close to hotel approx 2 min walking.
They have their own parking place and I parked there free of cost. The buffet is average but good for a fresh start.
Beside the beach there are many restaurants, so you are able to choose your day meal with different flavor.
Hotel De Koningshof
One of our best sellers in Noordwijk aan Zee! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel De Koningshof is located in Noordwijk aan Zee, 21 miles from Amsterdam and 23 miles from Rotterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The Hague is 13 miles from Hotel De Koningshof, and Utrecht is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 14 miles from Hotel De Koningshof.
- At the edge of town but only a short walk to fantastic beach, restaurants etc. Car parking directly outside the hotel, included in price. Staff very friendly. Excellent breakfast.
Staff extremely nice, and helpful.
Breakfast very good, with a lot of choices.
The room was cheap (though there was a separation of privative toilets and shower).
The room was small but with all what is needed for such a trip (table, chair, cupboard)
- Good breakfast, good location. Very friendly staff. They allowed us to use the parking permit for a few more hours even after check-out, so we could go for a walk in the area.
- Everything was great, public transport was excelent.
- Delicious breakfast and a quiet night’s sleep. Strong wifi connection for work & Skype.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Zonne offers accommodations in Noordwijk aan Zee, just 22 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Rotterdam is 22 miles from Hotel Zonne, and The Hague is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great position close to the sandy beach and near restaurants and shops. Good selection at the continental breakfast, all very fresh and tasty and as much as you can eat
- The room was small, but really cozy. Everything was clean, and the staff was really nice. Location close to the beach. Breakfast ok, with fresh/ good quality products.
- Highly appreciated: I arrived 9:30 in the morning and got my room immediately, along with an extra breakfast (and hotel didn’t charge for this). Quiet location (but see my note on soundproofing). Single rooms are tiny, about the size of economy cabin on a ferry ship. This is by the way traditional of Dutch accommodation, consider that part of your experience. Not that it mattered. Breakfast is modest but usable: sandwiches, cereal with youghurt and milk, eggs, juices, fruits. No vegetables. Good coffee. Friendly staff. The hotel is 5 min walk from an excellent authentic restaurant Winter Lodge, and from the beach. This is where you want to be, anyway.
- Good location, close to the beach and dogs are allowed
- Very close to the beach, comfortable and clean room! My dog was with me in the room too.
Hotel Aan Zee
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This family-run hotel offers rooms with private bathroom facilities only 350 feet from the beach in Noordwijk aan Zee. It features free Wi-Fi and a terrace.The Hotel Aan Zee offers personal service and hospitality, less than a 10-minute walk from the dunes or the middle of town with its shops and restaurants.Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet. The intimate bar and lounge area provides a warm atmosphere for a cup of coffee, a drink or a game of pool.
Family owned hotel, well run with friendly staff.
All clean and well kept, basic no frills.
Very good breakfat buffet.
Parking at nearby parking lot for 3.50Euro/day – parking allowance through hotel.
Good value for money.
- The hotel is one block off the very nice beach. The breakfast was very good; lots so choices and plenty of food.
Good breakfast. Bad parking place and expensiv to park infront of the hotel. Staff was not so kind and defended themself, when I tryed to explain something to the head of the hotel. Staff at breakfast said to me; ” you are not the only one here” in an angry manner. So it was a little frustrating and the first morning the water in the bath did not work when we wanted to take bath. Only the hot water was working so the kichten staff helped us open another room to take a bath. Thank you for oppening the room for bathing.
An adwise to the head of the hotel manager;
1). Do not defend yourself infront of a guest, but say sorry for what happent; the bathroom water did not work and too the staff were rude. Only say; am sorry and no defends that would help a lot to be thankfull as a guest. A guest does not need a defends and angry tone, but just only a; “sorry that it did not work out well” thats it!
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the room was large and very clean. Excellent location!
- Location of hotel is close to beach and lots of restaurants and shops nearby.
- Family owned hotel, well run with friendly staff.
Fletcher Badhotel Noordwijk
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Fletcher Badhotel Noordwijk (previously Hotel Fiankema) is immediately behind the boulevard at the international seaside resort of Noordwijk aan Zee.This comfortable hotel is in the quiet and historic village center.
The diversity of the seaside resort of Noordwijk aan Zee is reflected in the hotel, which has for years been accommodating very satisfied guests.
- it is a small, quite and nice hotel. very cheap. Do not expect nothing extraordinary, but for this price it is really excellent. it is clean, the toilet is OK, and the breakfast is better than hotels of smilar (or even higher) prices. also the restaurant is good.
- Breakfast was amazing, very close to beach and town centre, very comfy beds, right next to bus stop
Very good breakfast and restaurant, poor,small unmodern rooms. Very friendly staff.
Good location in the centre. 2 minutes walking is the shopping area and 8 minutes the beach !
- very good dinner (prepared by Wojtek) and thoughtfulness of the staff (Kim) should be specially appreciated
The Bed was comfortable and the Breakfast Buffet was very good.
The Hotel lays in a side street and has a good position. Only Five minutes to the shops and 10 minutes to the sea.
Top Hotels In Noordwijk Zuid-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noordwijk Zuid-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!