10 Best Hotels To Stay In Noordpeene Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Noordpeene Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noordpeene Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noordpeene Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noordpeene Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noordpeene Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noordpeene Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Noordpeene Nord:
Le Foch is located in Cassel, 28 miles from Lille and 30 miles from Calais. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Ieper is 18 miles from Le Foch, and De Panne is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 31 miles from Le Foch.
- Great location in centre of town. Staff very helpful and welcoming. Cassel is an interesting place to visit.
- Cold damp room, no restaurant on Friday night, no body on site al night, after running water for 20 minutes, still cold , so shower was a no no, , beds very small , did not sleep at all. Left the place at 6am to cold. The worst place I have stooped in many years of traveling in Europe. Do not stop there web site needs updating. The toilet was a grim a massrater which was the the nosiness I have ever heard an woke us up all the time. Last rant terrible.
- Beautiful room, lovely hotel. Very friendly and attentive staff. The food in the restaurant was amazing. Definitely recommend this hotel!
- Dinner was exceptional, a must have for any guest.
Usual continental breakfast so adequate.
Châtellerie De Schoebeque
Located in Cassel, 28 miles from Lille, Châtellerie De Schoebeque features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Calais is 30 miles from Châtellerie De Schoebeque, and Ieper is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The member of staff who looked after us and the view from our room. The town is very pretty and the decor was charming in the main hotel.
- The location of the hotel was excellent, we had amazing views from our bedroom, our room was very comfortable. We found the staff to be very helpful. It was very good being able to park in the hotel courtyard.
- Very grand old building! There were elegant furnishings throughout, reflecting the considerable history (Foch, Haig, George V), especially WW1. There were also contemporary rooms – mine was Moulin Rouge! The room was beautifully furnished, if perhaps a little short on lighting! The gardens and grounds are magnificent!
- Food was very good; restaurant had wonderful,panoramic views; our bedroom was very comfortable and also had wonderful panoramic views over the Flanders plains
- All rooms decorated differently based on famous French people, wonderful hotel
Hostellerie Saint Louis
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostellerie Saint Louis offers accommodations in Bollezeele. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Calais is 22 miles from Hostellerie Saint Louis, and Ieper is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 39 miles from Hostellerie Saint Louis.
- Good location, excellent dinner and breakfast, Very helpful staff.
What a stunning hotel.
Having stayed here before I came with my 3 grown up sons ahead of the Paris Roubaix cycle race. They loved it as well and as for the food – INCREDIBLE. All freshly cooked food above Michelin star standard.
The staff are ALL so friendly, the rooms are beautifully kept and comfortable and an excellent breakfast.
Staff friendliness and cleanliness of rooms and sitting lounges.
Breakfast was very good.
- It’s not surprising that this place has a high score, although our “standard” room was nothing special and the carpet needed replacing. The main attraction here is the outstanding food and the friendly, helpful service from the English speaking staff. The hotel is located in a pleasant village a short drive from Calais or Dunkerque. The building is impressive with an attractive garden and plenty of parking space. The nearby town of Cassel and the WW2 “blockhouse” near Watten are well worth a visit.
- Big room,big bed,big bathroom,tea making facilities,fantastic food in restaurant,friendly staff,lovely restaurant and bar area. Definitely stay again food was divine.
Good Night Hotel
Good Night Hotel is located in Arques, just 26 miles from Calais.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ieper is 26 miles from Good Night Hotel, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 34 miles from Good Night Hotel.
- All met expectations in fact better than others in same quality range
- Clean basic hotel. Great location for overnight stop. Excellent value for money.
- Very comfy bed, free Wifi, easy to locate, quiet. Lots of hot water. Room a good temperature.
- Excellent breakfast including cheese, super croissants fresh bread and plenty of everything. English tea, however can only be made with boiling water and the water from the machine was not boiling. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable.
- For a 30 Euro a night hotel you cannot get much better. The reception is spacious an hotel well laid out. Plenty of parking spaces available. We were able to check in at 11:00pm. With the aid of Sat Nav we found it with no difficulty. This was a quick stop on a drive to skiing and we were not in the hotel more than 8 hours. Luxury was not top of the list. Coffee and croissants available for breakfast at 7.
This hotel is located next to the Saint-Omer SNCF Train Station and features an early-19th-century décor. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi access and a brasserie-style restaurant.The guest rooms at Chic’o Rail are all equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with shower.Chic’o Rail’s restaurant serves a variety of dishes and regional specialties. Guests can relax with a drink in the lounge bar, or on the outdoor terrace. Breakfast is served daily.Facilities at the Chic’o include free private parking.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the city centre. It is 24.9 miles from both Calais and Dunkerque.
- Bed was very comfortable and large room, the bathroom was quite small with a large step up to the shower. Breakfast was very good, fresh bread and croissant great hot chocolate and a large jug of it for one. The restaurant looked good we did not eat there but had a drink in the bar at the end of the evening and the ambiance and comfort of the bar/restaurant area was very good. Good for one or 2 nights with a short walk into town.
- Very good value for money with free parking at the front. Staff always very polite and helpful. Food better than expected.
- Nice welcome when we arrived. Food also was very nice.
Nice, quiet hotel near the center of the city! Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Safe private parking.
It was our second visit and next time we book again this hotel!
Bijou! Very good value. Small well appointed room with Coffee and tea making facilities, even has real soap bars in the bathroom. Cooling fan provided.
Very good breakfast, Excellent restaurant and bar with very good service despite my poor French.
Hôtel Fleur de Lys Hazebrouck
Located in Hazebrouck, 25 miles from Lille, Hôtel Fleur de Lys Hazebrouck features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Ieper is 19 miles from Fleur Lys Hazebrouck, and De Panne is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Room was lovely and spacious with ensuite. Great to have had a microwave as well. Nice facilities and countryside location. Lady checking me in was nice. Nice and bright room.
- The manager was very friendly and helpful, despite my abysmal French! We liked the security of being able to park directly outside the room, and having a microwave was a welcome feature.
- The room was excellent. Beds were very comfortable.
- There was plenty of hot water. The rooms were clean and serviced consistently to a good standard
- With Lille and Lens not too far away, it makes a good base for visiting both places. The little town of Hazebrouck is beautiful
Lemon Hotel Arques
Located in Arques in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, 26 miles from Calais, Lemon Hotel Arques features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ieper is 26 miles from Lemon Hotel Arques, and De Panne is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 34 miles from Lemon Hotel Arques.
- We loved the fact that we were welcomed by cats with kittens. Well worth the money
- It was very cheap and was exactly how we expected for the price.
- Excellent value for money but we did not eat there
- The staff at reception during the day when we arrived and when we left was friendly. the place is clean although the rooms really need to be fully repainted.
- Cheap comfortable accommodation. Basic but good. We arrived late and staff were very helpful on the phone and explained what we had to do. Short car ride to local town of St Omer.
ibis budget Saint-Omer Centre
One of our top picks in Saint-Omer.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis budget Saint-Omer Centre offers accommodations in Saint-Omer, just 23 miles from Calais. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ieper is 28 miles from ibis budget Saint-Omer Centre, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 32 miles from ibis budget Saint-Omer Centre.
- Convenient for our short trip. Parking facilities good and secure. You get what you pay for. Basic facilities and slightly out of town.
- Good basic clean hotel in a good location for town centre.
- It was a short walk into town overlooking sports fields. Pleasant.
- It met all our requirements. ..location, price facilities, breakfast.
- Good value budget hotel just a short walk from the town centre and the bars and restaurants.
ibis Saint-Omer Centre
Located in Saint-Omer, 23 miles from Calais, ibis Saint-Omer Centre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ieper is 28 miles from ibis Saint-Omer Centre, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 28 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Meal was excellent value. Room was fine for one night. Staff were helpful. Excellent value.
- The hotel was lovely but do not be shocked by your bill in the morning, and if you ride a motorbike they will charge you 7.50 euros to park it! But with no security and then when you question this as we were told it was free of charge they get grumpy and tell you to speak to customer services.
- Central location within walking distance of bars and restaurants. Private parking (extra charge). Good base for channel Tunnel.
- I liked the boil your own egg facility at breakfast.
- Good continental buffet breakfast. Rooms have been refurbished since our last stay. Ensuite wet room.
Hôtel le Bretagne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel le Bretagne offers accommodations in Saint-Omer, just 23 miles from Calais. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ieper is 28 miles from Hôtel le Bretagne, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 32 miles from Hôtel le Bretagne.
- Second stay here. Plenty of room in the hotel and the room itself. Free parking a bonus and plenty of it. A bit of a walk into town (about 10 minutes) but not a problem and there’s a pretty good selection of bars and restaurants in the main square. Would certainly stay again.
- Very plaisant stay in this hotel: room very comfortable and clean. the staff was very nice and welcoming. For sure if I come back for a stay in the area I’ll go back there.
- Great location en route to Switzerland, good local restaurant
- Staff very friendly, convenient for town and all facilities
The new modern rooms were beautiful, comfy beds and very stylish bathrooms!
Staff extremely helpful too.
Suitable for wheel chair user.
Top Hotels In Noordpeene Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noordpeene Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noordpeene Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noordpeene Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!