Noord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Noord.
10 Best Hotels In Noord:
Perle D’or Aruba
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Perle D’or Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eagle Beach is 1.5 miles from Perle D’or Aruba, and Oranjestad is 1.7 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Staff was friendly and did their best to rectify what went wrong
- No hot water in shower. Uncomfortable lounge chairs. Housekeeping was lax. Front desk was closed for three hours when I got there to check in. Breakfast was good. The coffee was not the way I like it.
- The atmosphere of the place was very cozy. The Tiki bar and pool were very picturesque, Restaurant had great food,
- decent food, helpful front desk, shuttle bus service
- Reserved one night before and after a timeshare stay. Price was low but this time had a slightly larger room with a double bed which was OK. I was by myself so having no door to bathroom looked awkward it was no big deal. But you looked directly at toilet from bed which afforded no privacy and would be uncomfortable if you are a couple.
Aruba Blue Village Hotel and Apartments
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Aruba Blue Village Hotel and Apartments is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.7 miles from Eagle Beach and 1.5 miles from Oranjestad. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location. Restaurants and supermarket within walking distance. Popular beaches within 5 minute drive. Pool was ok.
- Agreable Installation, nice staff and good location. Convenient to have a car. Good for families or group of friends. Pool, bar and a few restaurants are close.
Central location of the pool and kid’s playground.
Shuttle service to town and beach, once a day though.
- The restaurant staff was very friendly Franz and his crew Rock!! The pool cleaner was very nice always pleasant. It was just a very relaxing place to be.
- I have stayed there for 11 nights with my brother and a friend of ours and we had the time of our live. There is a clean and sunny pool if the beaches on the island are not enough. The food at the little restaurant owned by Frans is delicious and extremely affordable.
Brickell Bay Beach Club Boutique Hotel & Spa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1.6 miles from Eagle Beach, Brickell Bay Beach Club Boutique Hotel & Spa – Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The bed was great. The breakfast was also great. Had trouble getting the WIFI connected. Staff very helpful. Pool and pool bar great. Especially liked the privacy of the pool area. The drinks were great too.
- Food, people (staff) and especially the Manager, JUAN.
- The checkin experience was the highlight – friendly and welcoming. It was downhill from there. The location was great – close to everything you’d want on Aruba, though not oceanfront. That’s the only good thing I can say about this property. If your room is on the right side of the building towards the back, could be a little too close to everything – a VERY loud nighclub is next door to the hotel on that side.
- Location, Location, Location – Piano Bar, Salt&Pepper, BBQ Place – Easy stumble back to room!
- Great value hotel within walking distance to nice restaurants and the beach. Staff was very nice and attentive.
Wonders Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.Featuring an outdoor pool fed by a natural spring, this adults-only hotel is about one one mile from the central Oranjestad. Free high-speed internet access and a free daily beach shuttle are provided.The spacious rooms at Wonders Boutique Hotel Aruba have a flat-screen TV and fridge. A minibar containing wine, beer and soft drinks is restocked daily.Breakfast is served at Wonders Boutique each morning using local ingredients and herbs from the hotel’s own garden. The breakfast area acts as a reading corner through the rest of the day.Eagle Beach is less than 10 minutes from the hotel, and Bubali Bird Sanctuary is less than 5 miles away. The hotel has a free shuttle to Eagle Beach and Palm Beach each morning.
- Quiet, peacefulness of the resort. The breakfasts were delicious. Pool and grounds were lovely.
- Gaston and his staff were incredibly welcoming and accommodating. My boyfriend and I did not want a gigantic hotel and this was a perfect, small, relaxing place to stay just outside the hubbub. We rented a car, but it was an easy walk to the center of town. Being outside the crazy area made traffic non-existent getting places and it was quiet at night. The breakfast each morning had a nice view of the pool in a garden-like setting. There were great options, but you could also go to the store and keep what foods you wanted in the refrigerator in the room. I never felt like we needed anything and anytime we asked for guidance or help about an activity or facilitating plans, the staff was gracious and helpful. This is definitely a place I would recommend to family/friends going to Aruba, and if you are looking for a charming spot to rejuvenate and relax, this is the place!
- The hotel was our favorite on Aruba! The room was beautiful and clean, the garden was really pretty and like a small paradise. The stuff is great and so friendly! We would have loved to stay longer here!
- I loved the place! My friends and I were very satisfied with everything. The hotel is like airbnb so we could cook our breakfast. When we open the door, the pool was right outside and felt like we were in a private resort. I would definitely go here again if I get a chance.
- The breakfast was excelent! The people wonderful, everything meet my expectation!!
Talk of the Town Beach Hotel & Beach Club by GH Hoteles
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Talk of the Town Beach Hotel & Beach Club by GH Hoteles offers accommodations in Oranjestad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Eagle Beach is 3.3 miles from Talk of the Town Beach Hotel & Beac, and Palm-Eagle Beach is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- During parade had front seat It has a beautiful place across the street beach and restaurats
- the hotel is well situated from the airport and town. The room, a 2 bedroom, is very adequate for 4 persons
- Extremely friendly staff! Jessica was fantastic!!!
- When I went in to my room the room nasty smell I did ask if please use some deodorant and yes they did two hours later all that time have to stay out side. the service at the reccionist was very poor
Check in staff was good.
I love the room the i like that can have guest over to visit, they have an open bar.Fridays is party night at the resort. The food its the best breakfast great as well for the price we paid??
Arubiana Inn Hotel
Arubiana Inn Hotel Aruba is just half a mile from Eagle Beach, and has an outdoor pool, a terrace and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. Palm Beach is a 5-minute drive away.Decorated in a bright Caribbean style, rooms at the Arubiana Inn feature a fridge, microwave and teakettle. All rooms have a TV, telephone and safe.The Arubiana Inn Hotel has a tour desk, where staff can arrange car rental and provide information about Aruba. Free public parking is available on site.There is a grocery store around the corner from the hotel, while restaurants, shopping and bars can be found in Palm Beach. Central Oranjestad is a 15-minute drive away, while Reina Beatrix International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- I liked the size, your library, lack of wind inside your courtyard and your loungers. The service was great and it was very quiet which we loved.
- Quiet, close to supermarket nice pool area and good choice for breakfast
- Highly professional service provided by the hotel together wihh the assistance of wonderful and friendly staff on reception.
- Accomodation was perfect.see the answers right above
- the place is “the real” beach place. no AC freezing lobby. very easy and silent
MVC Eagle Beach
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1,000 feet from Eagle Beach, MVC Eagle Beach features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very comfortable beds, great location, 2 minute walk to eagle beach and palapas rental was included on the beach.
- Staff were very helpful. Great location and beach is wonderful. Would recommend this hotel
- The location ideal, the grounds and garden areas were so beautiful. High quality, relaxing, amazing staff, a perfect get away. We will be back!
- MVC was the best Hotel with the most friendly staff that I have met. There are not enough stars in the rating system in Booking,com to describe our experience. If we could we would rate it with 15 stars and that won’t be enough. It beats the high rises, a nice quiet, adult area, beautiful beaches, views of the sunsets on the beach. This is the Place. We would love to come back
- Staff were terrific….friendly, accommodating…location is wonderful and much quieter than the high rise area. The little restaurant was adorable with very good food. Would definitely stay here again.
Aruba Surfside Marina
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a tropical grounds overlooking the sea at Surfside Beach, complimentary Continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi, the Aruba Surfside Marina is 600 feet from the Simón Bolívar Square and the Betico Croes Square.The ocean-front, air-conditioned apartments and studios with contemporary décor have daily housekeeping service, ceiling fan, telephone, flat-screen cable TV and an open balcony with garden views. The kitchenettes have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, and the bathrooms have shower, bathtub, hairdryer and toiletries. All accommodations are non-smoking.This eco-friendly complex features the Pinchos Grill & Bar serving international-grilled food. Guests can also find a variety of restaurants and shops at Oranjestad Main Square, a 3-minute drive away.Activities such as diving, snorkeling and fishing can be arranged as well.Aruba Surfside Marina is a 5-minute walk from Niki Beach and 2 miles from the Queen Beatrix International Airport.
- Amazing location by the beach. Apartments are big and beautiful.
- I loved everything and when I visit Aruba, I will be staying at the Surf side marina.i really enjoyed the breakfast every morning, would have loved a little more eggs but overall my stay was excellent.
- The breakfast was very nice. It was served on our balcony every morning and included meat, cheese, bread, fruit, orange juice, yogurt, and tea. The beautiful troupial oriole birds would watch us eat breakfast, waiting for us to drop a crumb they could snatch after we’d finished. We loved looking out into the water as we ate breakfast. The weather was perfect, the room was fantastic, and the staff was very friendly.
- it was great , even the lizards showered with me and helped with clothes lol 🙂 . Quiet easy to get around helpful staff
- For the price being in Aruba the 1st time well worth it. We stayed 3 nights at this end of the island and was able to walk into town. Was a little close to the airport but busiest time was between 1:30-3:00 pm but was tolerable. Nice little local places to visit and nice beach 2 minute walk you can rent chairs and umbrella
Palm Beach Retreat
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Palm Beach Retreat offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Eagle Beach is 2.1 miles from Palm Beach Retreat, and Oranjestad is 3.4 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles away.
- The Palm Beach Retreat is the best place to stay in Aruba! Close to the beach and to the restaurants/bars area, with everything you need, starting from an amazing breakfast prepared by the very lovely staff (can’t forget the delicious arepas made by Marta!!!!). You feel at home. Definitely, when I’ll go back to Aruba, I’m gonna stay again there. It was a great experience!
- The owners (very nice) drove out to meet us because we couldn’t locate the address.
- The staff went out of their way to make our honeymoon extra special. There were rose petals and towel swans on the bed and chocolates and champagne waiting for us when we arrived. During our entire stay the staff was very attentive to our comfort and needs. Although it is located in a residential area which was not right on the beach, it was an easy 8 minute walk to the beach, shops, bus stop, and restaurants. We enjoyed the beautiful pool area and the pool table once we got back from our adventures each evening. Free WIFI which was perfect. You must have the expectation that it is not a luxury resort, but if you want a clean, quiet, charming, private, affordable, and friendly place to go back to each night that has plenty of Aruba atmosphere and vibe, I would recommend it!!!!!!
- These people truly know what hospitality is all about! Extremely friendly & great service. It’s a basic property for a very good price in a great location.
- A generosidade e paciência das pessoas (até excessiva, são um tanto lentos, principalmente no café da manhã).
Karibu Aruba Boutique Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. In Palm Beach, this hotel is within walking distance of the beach, restaurants and malls. It features an outdoor pool, a terrace and a daily continental breakfast.The rooms at Karibu Aruba include a private patio and free Wi-Fi, cable TV and an iPod docking station. The traditionally styled accommodations also provide a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.For an extra charge, guests at Karibu Aruba can book a relaxing massage. Local area transportation can also be arranged for an extra fee.This property is within walking distance of Moomba Beach and Crystal Theater. Reina Beatrix International Airport is 5 miles away. Airport shuttle can be arranged for an extra charge.
- Our host’s could not be nicer! The room and common areas were spotless. They provided everything we needed (beach chairs, snorkeling gear, etc). It was a block away from the beach and reataurants. We liked everything about it!
In short: it was the perfect!! The dutch owners are very friendly and extremely helpful with all the questions that we had. They picked us up from the airport and brought us back at the end of the holiday. They even helped us with getting some groceries with their car and brought us to a restaurant that i booked as a surprise for my girlfriend.
The accommodation was clean, the room was comfortable and the location (just behind the high-rise hotels) was also perfect since it was nice and relaxt and only a 5 minute walk to the beach and all other activities around.
We are definitely going back here again!
- Great location. Nice facilities. Short walk to the beach. Quaint and personal vs. big resort style. The owners were lovely and very helpful with suggestions for places to eat/things to do. Would stay here again definitely.
- The owners were very nice, friendly and accommodating.
- The service was excellent, the facilities were very confortable, the owner & employees where interested in our comfort and that we had a good time.
Top Hotels In Noord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!