10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nonsard Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Nonsard Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nonsard Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nonsard Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nonsard Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nonsard Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nonsard Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nonsard Lorraine:
Logis Hôtel du Lac de la Madine
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logis Hôtel du Lac de la Madine offers accommodations in Heudicourt-sous-les-Côtes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Nancy is 28 miles from Logis Lac la Madine, and Metz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay, the hotel was beautifully designed, the food was delicious ( there were even vegetarian options) and the staff friendly, everything was perfect.
- The restaurant on site was fabulous! The food was creative and delicious, the atmosphere elegant but not stuffy, and the service attentive and friendly.
- Room was ok for stop over night but wouldn’t want to stay longer. Beds really comfy, lovely shower room. Restaurant excellent as was breakfast. We didn’t see much of the surroundings as we only stopped over to visit memorials in Verdun
- Fantastic restaurant and excellent breakfast buffet.
- It’s always a pleasure to come to this hotel! Service is great! They always open up the breakfast earlier for us as we need to leave early! Super restaurant! Well done ladies!
Hattonchatel Chateau is located in France’s Lorraine region. It offers rooms and suites, grounds and a terrace. Free parking and free Internet access are available.The rooms and suites at Hattonchatel Chateau are equipped with a Victorian style private bathroom and views of the grounds.Hattonchatel Chateau can prepare traditional French cuisine that guests can enjoy in the dining room next to the open fireplace. Meals must be reserved in advance.Guests are invited to explore the expansive castle grounds with its ornate fountain and pond. There are a number of activities nearby including horseback riding, golf and fishing.
Breakfast was fantastic with eggs cooked to order, bacon, hot coffee, fresh croissants, and all the other continental staples.
Fabian, the owner, will do anything to make you comfortable.
- We liked everything about Hattonchatel Chateau and especially the dining experience
The Staff is great and the castle is really impressive for a construction of the 1930s.
The region is really beautiful. The hotel was clean.
- Beautiful historic property. Romantic. Wonderful dinner experience.
- Splendid location in a cute quiet, old town. What a beautiful building. With a bit of energy and Some adjustments, it could be easily a 4* hotel
- Breakfast was fantastic with eggs cooked to order, bacon, hot coffee, fresh croissants, and all the other continental staples.
Hotel Des Cotes De Meuse
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Des Cotes De Meuse offers accommodations in Saint-Maurice-sous-les-Côtes. The hotel has a playground and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Metz is 24 miles from Hotel Des Cotes De Meuse, and Amnéville is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Probably THE best hotel room I’ve ever stayed in as far as facilities for children are concerned. It had EVERYTHING for a toddler…and I mean EVERYTHING…toys, baby bath, cot, the whole sh-bang.
Restaurant food was SUPERB too.
- We could not check in before 18.30 allthough the hotelmanager was already present at 17.30
- J’ai aimé le plateau de café/thé/bouilloire dans la chambre
Hôteliers très sympathiques
Très bien mangé
- le lit confortable ,la gentillesse des responsables
- Probably THE best hotel room I’ve ever stayed in as far as facilities for children are concerned. It had EVERYTHING for a toddler…and I mean EVERYTHING…toys, baby bath, cot, the whole sh-bang.
Hotel de la Gare
Hotel de la Gare is located in Saint-Mihiel, 20 miles from Verdun-sur-Meuse and 22 miles from Toul.Every room comes with a TV.Bar-le-Duc is 19 miles from Hotel Rive Gauche, and Pont-à-Mousson is 23 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Simple, quiet hotel, with good breakfast. Ample parking on site was a bonus. Having at least one TV station in English was a plus. Good restaurant next door.
- Easy to find. Standard room. Slightly larger than average. Very nice breakfast available.
- The finest shower in a French hotel anywhere in the country. At last……1st Class plumbing and with style!
- Quiet and ideal location, new and spotless room and a friendly owner. Recommended!
- It’s only thing going for it is its location, which was not any more than convenient
La Table Des Bons Peres
Located in Bislée, 31 miles from Saint-Dizier, La Table Des Bons Peres features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Verdun-sur-Meuse is 21 miles from La Table Des Bons Peres, and Toul is 22 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 34 miles away.
- The owner/reception was very good, helpful and efficient.
- repas bon et que le gérent ce soi lever une heure plustot pour faire les petit déjeunés
- simple , tranquille , un accueil formidable , une cuisine simple est bonne . très bon séjour
functionele tussenstop. goed bed en douche.
restaurant in het hotel.
- Accueil sympathique et cordial,clarté des tarifs, pas de surpises..
Hôtel de l’Abbaye des Prémontrés
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel de l’Abbaye des Prémontrés offers accommodations in Pont-à-Mousson, just 16 miles from Nancy.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Metz is 16 miles from l’Abbaye des Prémontrés, and Amnéville is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff were helpful. The room was of a very good size and the double bed was delightfully large and very comfortable. It was also nice to get a full-sized fridge in the room. The ambience and setting within the abbey, the quiet cloistered areas and the walks within the grounds alongside the Moselle were both restful and inspirational. This is a lovely hotel that we would recommend to anybody touring the area.
Very quiet and very comfortable.
Loved looking at the building, river and gardens.
The town was interesting. Had a WONDERFUL meal in Chez Lulu, suggested by the receptionist.
- Amazing building, approach to rooms basic and functional rather than warm and welcoming. Bedrooms adequate, not over luxurious
- The hotel has free parking and is in an amazing Abbey. It feels like you are staying in a museum (in a good way). Everything is quiet and as you walk along the long corridors it’s quite exceptional. The town itself is not amazing but has lots of excellent bakeries.
There was a lot of information available about the history of this building and the restoration it underwent.
Breakfast was fairly good, but also quite basic.
Hôtel Restaurant Bagatelle
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant Bagatelle offers accommodations in Pont-à-Mousson. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nancy is 16 miles from Hôtel Bagatelle, and Metz is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Close to the village centre, very clean, comfortable, spacious room
- Excellent hotel for a night over on your trip through France, close to the Autoroute, new building rooms with all basic comfort, private parking behind the building, friendly staff, clean, good breakfast. A couple of nice restaurants next door.(We had a good dinner at La Trattoria)
- Great location in centre of town with restaurants nearby
- Reception service very efficient. Good breakfast. Excellent Italian restaurant 2 doors down – best to book as we just got in on a Saturday night. On site parking (at a small cost).
- Breakfast is good, plenty of choice. Great overnite parking for motorcycles. Evening dinner nearby at La Trattoria very good.
Hôtel Du Relais De Poste
Hôtel Du Relais De Poste is located in Pont-à-Mousson, just 16 miles from Nancy. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Metz is 16 miles from Hôtel Du Relais De Poste, and Amnéville is 25 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 11 miles from the property.
The bar is an extra Bonus 🙂
Croissants and coffee great!
- acceuille la chambre etait tres bien petit déjeuné bien et le repas du midi tres tres bien viande de tres bonne qualité comme le reste du repas personnel tres agreable
Correct par rapport au prix un peu vieillot,
l’amabilité et la prévenance du personnel, la possibilité d’arriver tardivement (après 22h)
la proximité de la gare, surtout pour une arrivée tardive
- Le rapport qualité prix est vraiment exceptionnel, chambre très spacieuse, bon accueil, salle de bains très agréable, vraiment cet établissement est idéal pour les petits budget. Le seul petit inconvénient est la connexion WIFI qui est accessible uniquement dans les parties communes, mais rien de dramatique, cela nous permet aussi de faire une pause quand à toutes ces connections et outils connectés qui occupe de plus en plus notre temps libre !!
- The bar is an extra Bonus 🙂
Kyriad Design Enzo Pont-à-Mousson
One of our best sellers in Pont-à-Mousson! Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Kyriad Design Enzo Pont-à-Mousson is located in Pont-à-Mousson in the region of Lorraine, just 15 miles from Nancy. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Metz is 16 miles from Kyriad Design Enzo Pont-à-Mousson, and Amnéville is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 11 miles from Kyriad Design Enzo Pont-à-Mousson.
- Great staff convenient location and excellent bed. Superb value.
- Very helpful and friendly staff and a superbly comfortable bed.
- Very nice area, we spent only 1 night but there are a lot of nice places to see all around.
- Good location for where we needed to be. Nice restaurants nearby, beautiful marina views.
- the bed was extremely comfortable and the staff helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Coté jardin offers accommodations in Commercy, just 28 miles from Nancy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Joinville is 30 miles from Coté jardin, and Saint-Dizier is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- het ontbijt was prima. Het was erg stil in het hotel. Er waren denk ik verder geen gasten.
Très bon hotel proche de la gare et a 10mn à pied du centre ville.
Le petit dejeuner est complet (croissant pain fromage charcuterie confiture compote yaourt etc..).
L’accueil par le gérant est profesionnel et agréable.
Canal satellite, bein sport disponible !
Je recommande cet hôtel 👍🏾
Personnel très accueillant
Chambre au top et très propre
Endroit sécurisé et calme
Petit déj. délicieux
la qualité des produits du petit déjeuner
Top Hotels In Nonsard Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nonsard Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nonsard Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nonsard Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!