10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nonac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Nonac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nonac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nonac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nonac Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nonac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nonac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nonac Poitou-charentes:
Relais de Barbezieux
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais de Barbezieux offers accommodations in Barbezieux, just 31 miles from Saintes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Angoulême is 20 miles from Relais de Barbezieux, and Cognac is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Convenient stop on way bak from Spain to Caen. Evening meal good, breakfast excellent. Will continue t stop here in future.
- Easy to locate, just off N10. Good priced accomodation and excellent evening meal.
- The food is excellent value, and parking is no problem
- This Relais is more than a truckstop. There is fantastic food at tremendous value. You don’t pay hotel prices and you do get everything the traveller needs
- Comfortable stay. Ideal distance from Caen, 300miles, good basic food, friendly service, excellent parking for a glider trailer
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Marjolaine offers accommodations in Roullet, just 7 miles from Angoulême.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Cognac is 19 miles from Hôtel Marjolaine, and Jonzac is 25 miles from the property.
- Location, relation price /quality, and the possibility of taking our dog with us even to the restaurant next to the hotel.
Comfortable motel room with parking outside room. Allows pets for a small extra charge.
Has a restaurant/ bar next door which is good.
Staff don’t speak much English but get by.
Clean, hot shower but small cubicle.
- Location off the motorway excellent with parking at the front door
- Great location for an overnight stop. Clean rooms. Great for travelling with pets.
- Parking right outside and hotel close to our route
La Vieille Etable
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, La Vieille Etable is located in Roullet in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 7 miles from Angoulême. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a computer are featured. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Cognac is 20 miles from La Vieille Etable, and Jonzac is 26 miles away.
- staff were excellent. They made for an enjoyable stay
friendly reception although we arrived very late
rooms ok , bathroom small but clean
- Lovely swimming pool, tennis courts, restaurant and sitting by the lake
- Room comfortable and hotel very quiet and relaxed. Staff Friendly and evening meal good value and very tasty.
- I’ve been there a couple of times and it’s always been lovely!
Hôtel Bon Repos
Hôtel Bon Repos is located in Barbezieux, just 30 miles from Saintes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Angoulême is 18 miles from Hôtel Bon Repos, and Cognac is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Good room and bed, easy to find.
Good food in restaurant in adjacent building.
- The whole experience very pleasant . Staff so helpful food excellent easy parking on site and excellent location. Added to which we left something in our room and were contacted to see if we would like it posted on to us.will certainly use this hotel again.
- Friendly staff . good adjacent restaurant. Proximity to N10.
It’s a cheap hotel, the staff are wonderful and very friendly. The restaurant is surprisingly good quality and the service excellent.
Internet was good and lots of parking space.
- Helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Warm (visited in winter). Clean. The Bon Repas restaurant exactly next door (run by the same people).
- Good room and bed, easy to find.
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere offers accommodations in Saint-Romain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Angoulême is 26 miles from Hôtel Braisiere, and Saint-Émilion is 30 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Beautifully presented and cooked food. Bedroom very warm and comfortable bed. Plenty of hot water and hot towel radiator
- So friendly owners this is our favourite place to stay with very comfortable rooms
- The staff were ever so friendly and accommodating. The food was superb. Stayed here in order to travel to a wedding nearby but not much else going on in the area apart from 30min walk to aubeterre. Could do with a bit of a refurb.
- The breakfast was nice and the area pretty with some nice walks.
- Very friendly helpful staff made us feel totally welcome. The food was excellent and the wine selection was excellent
Hôtel Les Pins
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Les Pins offers accommodations in Le Tâtre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Angoulême is 24 miles from Hôtel Les Pins, and Cognac is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Madame was so lovely. Room was incredibly spacious. And super clean. Good food, excellent service. Great place to overnight.
- Just about adequate in all respects except staff were helpfull
- Superb location, immediately and by autoroute, yet quiet. Good breakfast.
- Very close to motorway and really friendly hosts also had a nice meal
La Vue France
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, La Vue France is located in Birac, just 30 miles from Saintes. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.Angoulême is 12 miles from La Vue France, and Cognac is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
L’Hôtel du Périgord
Featuring free WiFi, L’Hôtel du Périgord offers accommodations in Aubeterre-sur-Dronne, just 26 miles from Angoulême. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Saint-Émilion is 30 miles from L’Hôtel du Périgord, and Périgueux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The most welcoming staff, great restaurant, reasonable prices all round. Five minutes walk from the town center. Couldn’t have been better.
- Outside areas, especially the pool and gardens are very nice, a perfect place to sit and take in the sunshine and fresh air. The restaurant area and bar looked lovely however we did not use these as there was far too much in town to attract us instead.
- I didn’t use the wifi so cannot comment on the speed etc. Extremely friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. I will stay here again when next in the area on business
- Near interesting village (the reason for our visit). Easy parking. Good restaurant.
- Staff were fantastic, excellent vegetarian dinner . Great gym! In a really great location. Breakfast is very good value for the price (compare to the price in town for the same range)
Hotel La Vieille Maison
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel La Vieille Maison is located in Saint-Paul-Lizonne, just 24 miles from Angoulême. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Périgueux is 23 miles from Hotel La Vieille Maison, and Brantôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Fantastic traditional hotel.
Andy and his family were more than helpful before we arrived, and during our stay. Our evening meal was fabulous and the breakfast was lovely.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Only slightly unfortunate point, a couple of the showers had very low output but not sure if that was due to our large group size.
On the evening of arrival, we were late, a delicious dinner was taken for us on the table.
Very nice owners.
Romantic authentic building.
Recommended for this environment
- The friendly atmosphere and caring attitude of the owners was a joy. The food was spectacular – and very reasonably priced. We were attending a wedding at the Chateau La Gauterie which was a 5 minute drive away or about 20 mins walk so La Vielle Maison was ideally situated for us. Both Andy and Egia (not sure of spelling!) and Andy’s mum work their socks off to provide a high level of hospitality in this ancient higgledy piggledy building with lovely views from the terrace. Top marks from us for a delightful experience.
Lovely setting and very pretty building and grounds with ample parking. The hostess was charming, very helpful and accommodating. The room was perfect for travelling with dogs as it had its own outdoor accesss and was simply but well decorated.
The evening meal was delicious and they had gone out of their way to provide me with gluten free bread and cereal the next morning. We ate on a lovely terrace with great ambience. Would happily stay there again either as an overnight or if discovering the area.
Such a friendly and well run place. Fabulous food and restaurant. Large Rooms. Quiet and Clean.
The owners work hard and are so helpful. Its a lovely and compact place with everything you need. Our Dog was very welcome and looked after as well as us! Thank you.
- Fantastic traditional hotel.
Premiere Classe Angoulême La Couronne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Premiere Classe Angoulême La Couronne offers accommodations in La Couronne, just 3.5 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Cognac is 21 miles from Premiere Classe La Couronne, and Jonzac is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 55 miles from Premiere Classe Angoulême La Couronne.
- Good value for money! Ease of access to N10, parking, cleanliness of room, good breakfast!
- Bed was comfy, shower pressure was good, staff were nice.
- At the cost of these places it is hard to complain. But I will!!
- Accommodation good for the over night stop we required..
- Bed was very comfy location 1 minute off motorway easy parking wonderful and helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Nonac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nonac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nonac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nonac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!