10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nojals-et-clottes Aquitaine:
Le Forêt is located in Lalinde, 24 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 25 miles from Périgueux.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergerac is 12 miles from Le Forêt, and Saint-Sauveur is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Delicious croissants, homemade jams and great coffee. Could be better!
- The two owners were outstanding in their help and the breakfast was on of the best. Overall, a really lovely experience.
- Yes, the croissants were very flaky and the bed very comfortable.
- Warm, generous hosts. Elegant and refined surroundings. Excellent breakfast and attentive service. Loved the antiques and collectables.
Quaint, sheek, interesting decor.
Good access to free parking.
Clean, quiet room.
Stepping out of hotel into the bar area was relaxing and entertaining.
Offered a choice of the rooms that were available.
Auberge Lou Peyrol
Located in Montferrand-du-Périgord in the region of Aquitaine, 19 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Auberge Lou Peyrol features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Périgueux is 31 miles from Auberge Lou Peyrol, and Bergerac is 20 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 18 miles away.
Accoglienza e gentilezza dei proprietari.
– L’accueil et la propreté de la chambre
– Le repas du soir à l’auberge
– Le petit village pittoresque de Montferrand du Périgord
- bonne literie bon petit déjeuner cadre auberge agréable
- Situé au pied d’un magnifique petit village, très calme malgré la proximité d’une route non fréquentée par les touristes. Très belle salle de restauration, mobilier très ancien. Hôtel très propre.
- We kozen voor dit kleine hotel vanwege het uitstekende restaurant maar het verblijf was ook erg prettig. Het hele hotel en de kamers zijn zeer smaakvol ingericht. De kamer en de badkamer zijn ruim genoeg. De ontvangst was allerhartelijkst. Prijs/kwaliteit was dik in orde. Geen wonder dat dit hotel al jaren bij velen in de smaak valt.
- Accoglienza e gentilezza dei proprietari.
Le Manoir de Bellerive
Le Manoir de Bellerive is located in Le Buisson de Cadouin, 14 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 26 miles from Périgueux. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bergerac is 21 miles from Le Manoir de Bellerive, and Souillac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 21 miles from Le Manoir de Bellerive.
- Very interesting accommodation, French with an oriental twist!
- We got a free upgrade to a fantastic suite overlooking the river. Staff was very friendly and well presented.
- Sweet staff. Lovely terrace to take breakfast whilst looking out onto kitchen garden. Plenty of parking. By the river. We had booked two rooms – unfortunately they were on the top floor (A lot of stairs!! and no lift) this would have been too much for my 80 year old mother to manage so on our second of 3 nights they kindly gave her a room on the 1st floor.
A charming period property with lovely grounds on the bank of the Dordogne. A great central location to explore the delights the Dordogne has to offer. The decor, pictures and furnishings. The classical staircase was lovely. Tennis court.
The bedroom was lovely. Nice decor and lighting. Wider beds. Very quiet. Excellent black out blinds. Good size room and bathroom. Flexible and quiet air conditioning.
The staff were very warm and helpful. One offering to book Grottes tickets and look up night markets for us and phoning us with updates.
Top Tip: Try the night markets as they are a real treat. Great music, atmosphere and different foods.
- The views over the Dordogne were lovely. The pool was excellent as well. The restaurant was very high end, but the food was brilliant and with it.
Hôtel-Restaurant Côté Rivage
Hotel-Restaurant Côte Rivage is located on the banks of the Dordogne River. It offers seven 3-star rooms overlooking the river with air-conditioning, flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi Internet access.Côte Rivage has a culinary restaurant that is well known locally as one of the best restaurants in the area. It serves inventive cuisine made with fresh local ingredients.Guests at the Cotes Rivage will find themselves at the foot of the tourist valley of the Dordogne, in the heart of Bastide Country.
- An idyllic location by the river, a comfortable well equipped room and excellent food, both at diner and breakfast.
- Along the Dordogne river in front of the Hotel, a family of swans were floating and catching their food. We are lucky to see swans in a small village, Bade-fols-Dordogne. Of course the Madame’ s smiles and the meals for tourists were impressive.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room with spectacular view, easy car parking and exceptional food.
- Superb individually prepared food, served with enthusiasm.
- Lovely location and great food. Very good breakfast with selectionof boiled eggs and ham and cheese as well as fruit yogourt, croissants etc etc and home made confiture
Auberge de la Petite Reine
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Auberge de la Petite Reine is located in Siorac-en-Périgord. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 miles from Auberge de la Petite Reine, and Rocamadour is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from Auberge de la Petite Reine.
Simple but welcoming.
Daughter enjoyed pool
Food: Vegetarian menu offered (only 1 fixed menu but starter and sweet lovely)
Room: Spacious , simple
-somehow comfortably bed
-very good towels
If you are up for a camping/trailer truck feel holiday, this is perhaps a good palce for you.
- Ground were pretty and the pool looked nice. Bathrooms were quite modern.
The staff were lovely. Friendly and helpful. Enough of them spoke enough English to get what you needed. The grounds were beautiful with plenty to do (tennis, ping pong, volleyball etc). Only a 5 min drive from the town so quite convenient and a good base for exploring the region.
Ended up not trying the breakfast but it looked fine. Mostly cold food and boiled eggs.
The hotel put on a BBQ one night we were there which was brilliant. 20euros for tons of meat and salads and dessert and even wine. Was a nice way to meet other guests if you were so inclined.
Grand parking extérieur privé
Piscine couverte et parc bien aménagé avec des endroits pour de reposer et des installations pour jouer au ping pong et salle de musculation .
Restaurant de qualité
- Simple but welcoming.
Les Terrasses de Beauregard
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Les Terrasses de Beauregard offers accommodations in Limeuil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 16 miles from Terrasses de Beauregard, and Périgueux is 23 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 18 miles away.
The location and the view over the Dordogne river, were quite special.
The hotel has a great terrace overlooking this view. Although we didn’t use it (weather not good enough), the swimming pool and surroundings looked very inviting.’
Location and views were fantastic.
The room and bathroom: clean.
Friendly helpful receptionist.
- The owners were very friendly and chatty . The place itself had a welcoming feel. The food was very good too.
- The view from the terrace/restaurant across the river was beautiful
- We loves the view from the terrace over the glorious countryside. The hotel is a kilometre from the delightful village of Limeuil and we really enjoyed the walk. The staff were more than helpful and our budget room was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. The coffee, whilst pricey, was excellent.
- The location and the view over the Dordogne river, were quite special.
Logis Hotel Monform
Situated in the heart of the South West of France, the Logis Hotel Monform is in a charming village on a hill overlooking the valley Lede.Flowered paths lead to comfortable rooms, equipped with private bathroom and all overlook a terrace with garden furniture.The Hotel Monform has a restaurant with terrace offering a view of the lake, and a playground for children.
- Staff really friendly, good wine! Rooms comfortable but basic.
- Restaurant dinner was delicious; waiter was nicest staff member.
- The view from our room was spectacular. Room was furnished with 2 chairs and large table near a large window for viewing. The pool looked wonderful but weather was a bit cool. Parking was ample. Hotel is right near a long bridge for a picturesque walk.
Le confort de la chambre est bon. Je voyage pour le travail, et mes attentes sont différentes
de celles des touristes en villégiature.
Je suis arrivé à 20 h45′. Un peu tard. j’avais prévenu du retard à 20 h. J’ai été bien accueilli
par le personnel de réception. J’ai pris un bon repas.
Votre établissement me convient parfaitement, et je ne manquerai pas d’y retourner si je dois séjourner près de votre ville.
Merci de votre accueil.
Le côté petit pavillon de plein pied
Endroit très calme
Relais du Périgord Noir
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Relais du Périgord Noir is located in Siorac-en-Périgord in the region of Aquitaine. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 miles from Relais du Périgord Noir, and Rocamadour is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 23 miles from Relais du Périgord Noir.
- Good location,plenty of parking available.Pleasant staff and we found the restaurant most satisfactory. The only downside was lack of air conditioning in room when the temperature was touching 40 degrees.Would definately book again,
- Helpful staff in a lovely village. Beautiful swimming pool and sauna.
The Owner and one of his staff were so rude.
- The common areas are nicely decorated. The manager was pleasant and also helped me improve my French.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful considering our appalling level of french we spoke, Pool was a very good size but it was a shame that it was covered in May despite it being 35degree’s. Honestly we didn’t ask if they could take the roof off, so they have done if we had asked. The food in the hotel is very good (evening)
Logis Hôtel La Bastide des Oliviers
Located in Monflanquin, 24 miles from Agen, Logis Hôtel La Bastide des Oliviers features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bergerac is 26 miles from Logis Hôtel La Bastide des Oliviers, and Marmande is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome
Very comfortable bed and pillows, clean room.
Very kind and friendly staff.
Being English we didn’t realise when we booked for a Sunday evening (February) that the on site restaurant would be closed. The venue contacted us in advance to let us know which was appreciated. There is a great pizzeria 10 seconds walk away which was open so all was good.
- Large bed with memory foam mattress. Water hot. Lovely friendly staff & very good breakfast.
- Hosts very welcoming and friendly. Comfortable accommodation. Excellent gourmet restaurant. Very good breakfast. All in all a great place to stay and very good value. Highly Recommended.
Hotel La Métairie – Les Collectionneurs
Located in Mauzac-et-Grand-Castang, 21 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Hotel La Métairie – Chateaux et Hotels Collection features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Périgueux is 21 miles from Hotel La Métairie, and Bergerac is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Beutifully-designed hotel in excellent condition. Well-located if you like peace and quiet and great for pets – the management had thoughtfully provided a ground floor room for ease of access. Friendly, faultless service with real attention to detail and a great welcome. The restaurant was excellent – with a new menu each day – meaning we chose to eat there every night. We really enjoyed our stay.
- I started a review, it was lost. It may have gone through, not sure! So again, we love the area and this place was nicely sequestered, though close to villages. Very luxurious accommodations. Slept very well. The staff was more than helpful.
- Lovely location and beautiful buildings. Nice room with view over ponies in the field. Helpful staff.
- Room was very comfortable and the peace and quiet delightful.
- Quietness and isolation. Lovely setting. Room comfortable.
Top Hotels In Nojals-et-clottes Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nojals-et-Clottes Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!