10 Best Hotels To Stay In Noisy-sur-École Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Noisy-sur-École Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Noisy-sur-école Ile De France:
Novotel Fontainebleau Ury
Located 6 miles from Fontainebleau on the edge of the forest, the Novotel Fontainebleau Ury features a heated outdoor swimming pool open all year, accessible from the spa.The guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a private bathroom with free toiletries and facilities for making hot drinks.From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a little snack, the Novotel provides balanced choices and menu service 24/7.Activities at the property include petanque. An indoor playground for children is available as well.
- Very nice room and bathroom. Excellent that we could take our dog.
- Secure rural setting. Well appointed and decent sized room
- Great ,quiet location -off the beaten track. We arrived mid evening and wanted supper. The restaurant had a reasonable range of menu and thew costs were reasonable.
- Kids entertainment and staff helpful with extra requests
Buffet breakfast was not cheap, but it was very good – and we especially liked the facility to make freshly squeezed orange and/or grapefruit juice.
Also, many entertainment facilities (pool table, putting carpet, large TV in lounge area, spa, etc).
Hotel La Belle Etape
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Hotel La Belle Etape is located in Maisse in the region of Île de France, just 31 miles from Versailles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Fontainebleau is 14 miles from Hotel La Belle Etape, and Issy-les-Moulineaux is 30 miles away. Orly Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The guy running the place and doing most of the work it seemed is an absolute gem -a really helpful nice fella , food prices are really reasonable and the portions of a good size – a good one night stopover – next to a train station but had a quiet night and an inter marche supermarket with petrol station just two mins a way
- Clean room, pet allowed, didn’t hear any noise of the nearby railroad. Very friendly staff.
- Liked the memory foam mattress, our room was modern and clean.
Very comfortable beds.
Very clean room, bathroom and wc.
Bathroom and wc separated.
Bonne literie ,
appréciable après un long parcours automobile
Hôtel & Spa Les Pleiades
Located in Barbizon in the region of Île de France, 31 miles from Paris, Hôtel & Spa Les Pleiades features a sun terrace and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles from Hôtel & Spa Les Pleiades, and Fontainebleau is 5 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 23 miles away.
- Very central location for the village. Good restaurant just across the street. High quality spa treatment.
Petit déjeuner ++ ( il manque des fruits frais du jour)
- Tres bon petit déjeuner. Personnel agréable à l’écoute et au service du client. tres bien localisé.
- Bel hôtel dans un joli cadre – Confort de la chambre – Piscine magnifique – Personnel très accueillant
- Un magnifique établissement avec un personnel très accueillant et compétent. Un spa avec une esthéticienne pro. Massage en duo magnifique. Nous avons vraiment passé un séjour de rêve dans cet hôtel. Petit déjeuner très varié et avec des produits de qualité. L’hôtel a très splendides œuvres d’art contemporain. Je viendrai avec mon équipe de direction pour faire un séminaire dans des salles design très bien équipées.
Hotel de l’Ecu de France
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel de l’Ecu de France is located in Malesherbes in the region of Centre, just 15 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Orly is 31 miles from Hotel de l’Ecu de France, and Massy is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 30 miles from Hotel de l’Ecu de France.
- Private parking an added bonus. Cuisine EXCELLENT. Venue abounds with pets (cats, dogs, parrot) which may be should be flagged up for those who dislike sharing with animals. I like pets so no problem as far as I was concerned.
We stayed for 1 night on the way back home after our holidays.
Private parking with gate. Nice old building. Room was small but complete.
- Easy to find, nice location, friendly, helpful staff
- Iffy shower in one room, but helpful friendly staff with a good evening meal and breakfast
- Nice, comfortable accommodation in a good location,
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chateau d’Augerville offers accommodations in Augerville-la-Rivière, just 16 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.Melun is 22 miles from Chateau d’Augerville, and Montargis is 22 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 33 miles away.
- Overall it’s a beautiful place, with very attentive, professional and kind personnel. The Spa, the restaurant, the rooms and the atmosphere are very well suited for a romantic weekend in this area of France.
- We stayed in a beautifully furnished room in the Chateau’s annex. Impeccable service from the waiters at the gastronomic restaurant – they treated us practically like royalty. The whole place has been expertly renovated. The on-sight spa was clean, new and well-functioning. Beautiful grounds around the chateau
- We loved the castle, the atmosphere, the friendly staff, the food and the room.
- Everything except the bed. Large rooms, modern bathrooms (although the hot water supply was lacking – hot/cold/hot/cold), great view over the golf course, beautiful appointed rooms in the main floor.
- Beautiful castle, with a great on site restaurant.
Hôtellerie Du Bas-Bréau – Les Collectionneurs
Hôtellerie Du Bas-Bréau – Châteaux et Hôtels Collection is located in Barbizon, 31 miles from Paris and 29 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Fontainebleau is 5 miles from Hôtellerie Du Bas-Bréau – Châteaux , and Vincennes is 29 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 23 miles away.
- Very comfortable and clean and also you fell the heart of nature
- Very quaint village and good location. Perfect for a trip to Paris or Fountainebleu
- Wonderful breakfast and dinner. Great location next to the forest.
- The room had a luxury bathroom and a lovely situation. The bedroom was not large and we had been upgraded and on a deal so it was not too expensive. We expected much more from the restaurant though, and that was really why we booked to stay there. We ate in the brasserie and the food was disappointing and expensive ( the main restaurant even more so) so the next night we ate in a local restaurant which was much better. Breakfast was very expensive ( and uninteresting) too so we had that only on the first morning.
- Good restaurant and nice location in Barbizon, typical village of the 19th century, almost as it was at this period. Numerous great painters of the “Ecole de Barbizon” such Corot, Millet, Rousseau, Daubigny, Harpignies etc. came here to paint the Foret de Fontainebleau.
Le Richelieu Bacchus
Le Richelieu is in the heart of Fontainebleau across from the Municipal Theatre and Fontainebleau Castle. It has free Wi-Fi.Each Richelieu room comes with a private bathroom with shower or bathtub and satellite TV.Le Richelieu’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and offers fixed-price menus. Guests are invited to have an aperitif in the hotel’s wine bar, which has wines from different regions in France.Hotel Le Richelieu is just 6 miles from Barbizon and 11 miles from Melun. It is a 40-minute drive from the capital and a 50-minute drive from Disneyland Paris Attraction Park.
- Everything was perfect. The staff was very nice and kind 🙂
- We were very delayed and the staff were excellent at accommodating our needs.
Amazing view on the Fontainebleau beautiful Chateau, its garden and historic town center.
My 5 year old son was over the moon.
I travel all over Europe in Hiltons and it was a breather to watch the historic past in the eye from my room. The room was big with a modern bathroom. The room price for 3 was really good.There is a cute French restaurant within the premises. The town is a beautiful historic town with many quality shops, well communicated by public transport. Really would recommend the 30mns journey from Paris.
- The staff were pleasant and accommodating- and the location is good. If you don’t plan to spend much time in the room, it may be fine for you.
Location – beside the Chateau was perfect, walking distance to restaurants.
Staff – manager was very friendly and helpful. Really warm reception.
Room – clean, comfortable bed, enough power outlets.
View – beautiful views of the chateau and the town
Breakfast – good continental breakfast
ibis Château de Fontainebleau
In the heart of Fontainebleau, the ibis Château de Fontainebleau has modern guest rooms and is just 650 feet from the Palace of Fontainebleau. You can enjoy a drink from the on-site bar.All of the rooms at the ibis Château de Fontainebleau have air conditioning, a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub or a shower.Breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge. After breakfast, you can go for walks in the surrounding area.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Private parking is also possible on site for an additional fee. Paris is 30 miles from this ibis hotel.
- Amazing bed, had great quality sleep. Also, the breakfast is very very nice and much better than average continental breakfast with eggs, ham & bread: many fruits to choose from as well and the french baguettes. Use the hotel to have a nice rest and go see the Chateau & garden and if you have time, visit the Eiffel tower in Paris!
- Very central in Fontainebleau. Plenty restaurants nearby. Excellent staff. Characterful. Private carpark, not accessible by the public. Large public car park available nearby when the hotel car park is full.
- Very clean, good breakfast, room amenities and price.
- Helpfulness of stafff. Convenience of situation. Comfortable beds. Good breakfast, starting early.
- The bed was excellent and the cleanliness of the room perfect, Ibis is good value for the money and the location is great!
Aigle Noir Hôtel
One of our top picks in Fontainebleau.Aigle Noir Hôtel offers accommodations in Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Orly is 27 miles from Aigle Noir Hôtel, and Provins is 29 miles away. Orly Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- A charming hotel in a very good location. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Very good staff at front desk. Comfortable bed and quiet room. Location is uber convenient for the palace.
The wonderful ambience and great location and super staff
Will return in spring
- very warm but not fake-friendly welcome, fast and efficient staff. Nice room, comfy bed, best location in town! I loved the honesty-bar and the fabric covered walls of everything!
Exceptional service, very attentive staff, would recommend to everyone with above average service expectations..
Breakfast buffet was also very rich, Thank you
La Carpe d’Or
Featuring free WiFi, La Carpe d’Or offers accommodations in Fontainebleau, just 27 miles from Orly.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provins is 29 miles from La Carpe d’Or, and Bussy-Saint-Georges is 30 miles away. Orly Airport is 27 miles from the property.
A very small hotel well located in the heart of the city of Fontainebleau.
Very friendly staff. Place is clean and beds are nice.
No elevators, so if you cannot log your suitcases one or two flights of stairs; this is not for you.
Would stay there again.
- Location was great and the breakfast was very good
- Very nice continental breakfast. Bed and pillows comfortable. Excellent hygiene. Good lighting, Wifi, and use of a good TV (only found French channels, but I understand French!). The location near the Chateau in Fontainebleau and the town centre was very handy. I had a little difficulty communicating with 1 staff member who only spoke French, though I do speak it myself. The other lady in charge spoke English well – she helped me get a taxi to get to the station. Nobody was on Reception after about 7 pm – they need to make clear to guests there is an entry code, which I almost overlooked. Fortunately I had the slip of paper!
- Great location for both night life and the Chateau
- Great location. Although I arrived after hours, they gave me a pass code to enter, which made it fine (though I was worried). I was a low demand guest. Just needed a bed for the night.
- A very small hotel well located in the heart of the city of Fontainebleau.
Top Hotels In Noisy-sur-école Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noisy-sur-École Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!