10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nogueruelas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Nogueruelas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nogueruelas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nogueruelas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nogueruelas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nogueruelas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nogueruelas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nogueruelas Aragon:
Hotel de Montaña Rubielos
Located in the picturesque old town of Rubielos de Mora, this hotel offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and views of the gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor swimming pool is covered for winter months and features a hydromassage area. There is also a sauna, gym and hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served and guests can enjoy traditional dishes from the restaurant at Hotel de Montaña Rubielos. The hotel has a bar and sun terrace in the garden.The ski resorts of Valdelinares and Javalambre are 30 minutes away by car. The tour desk at Montaña Rubielos can provide useful information on the beautiful walled town of Rubielos de Mora and nearby Teruel.
- The hotel was in its own ground with a swimming pool and lots of sun beds, there was a lot of seating areas outside in shaded areas. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant which was reasonably priced. The staff were very helpful.
- Nice, Calm, plenty of parking space, terraces and grass terrace, nice village
- The covered pool and the sauna were much more fun than we thought beforehand; even though we traveled in December, the pool and the hall were warm and nice. The hotel atmosphere was homely and we felt very comfortable. The hotel restaurant had a long menu and carefully prepared meals. The village of Rubielos de Mora and the surroundings were fun to explore by foot and by car.
- Big clean and comfortable family room. Friendly staff. Very pleasant gardens to play with the kids, with paddle courts. We stayed at the beginning of July and it was very quiet with not so many guests so it was a calm athmosphere. We had the pool and the jacuzzi for ourselfs!
- This is a newish hotel with business class facilities. The staff were helpful but seemed to be overworked. Maybe it was low season.
The Hotel Jaime I has a peaceful setting in a historic town, 25 mi from Teruel. It provides traditional accommodations with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi access.The Jaime I offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom, with heating and TV.A continental breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a restaurant serving home-made local food. There is also a lounge and bar area.The hotel is in the heart of Mora de Rubielos, a beautiful old town with a famous castle. Nearby are the beautiful Sierra de Gudar mountains, perfect for outdoor activities. There are ski slopes only 25 mi away.Hotel Jaime I is 9.3 mi from the A23 motorway, the main road link between Valencia and Zaragoza.
- The Jaime 1 blends in perfectly to the old worldly air of Mora, in architecture, ambiance and furnishings. It is right in the center of town and the staff (like the townspeople) are friendly and very helpful. My room had a surprise: a long, low balcony with wicker chairs looking out on the castle above and town square below.
- The staff & the service was excellent, always smiling & helpful. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Attentive staff and excellent location. Character hotel with style.
- This is a lovely old hotel near the town square. The staff were very welcoming. The hotel represented great value for money.
- They were flexible as for breakfast time: we wanted to leave early for a day hike and our breakfast was ready half an hour before the official hour.
Hotel Los Leones – Adults Only
Hotel Los Leones is located in the town of Rubielos de Mora, in Aragón’s Teruel province. It is a traditional-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Los Leones Hotel feature wooden floors and are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms all come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves innovative cuisine using local produce. There is also a café with an indoor and outdoor terrace. A daily breakfast is available.Los Leones has 2 lounges: one with board games and the other with large windows and a sloped roof. Staff at reception can also provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Rubielos de Mora has a charming old town with ancient stone walls. It is just 30 minutes’ drive away from the Valdelinares Ski Resort and 40 minutes from Teruel.
- Quirky and quaint, nothing to dislike. Would not hesitate to revisit. Superb Evening meal and great breakfast.
- Centrally located hotel in charming village. Due to age of the structure the accommodation is somewhat quirky. The food offering is nothing short of superb. Definitely the type of property one would revisit & indeed we did meet one coupe who have stayed there for each of the past 20 years.
- The staff are welcoming and professional, the building is beautifully restored and maintained and the food is really good.
- We loved the quietness and the village was spotless , Pillar and Manuel could not have been any more attentive , we had a birthday meal made from products of their own farm and cooked to perfection by Pillar .
- A very warm welcome. Manuel was extremely kind and helpful. Lovely atmosphere in the hotel. We had beautiful dinners prepared by Pilar in a cosy dining room in front of a fire. We felt like honored guests. Manuel and Pilar take great pride in their hotel.
Hotel Mora is set just outside the historic town of Mora de Rubielos, and offers free parking. It is 25 mi from Teruel and 19 mi from Valdelinares Ski Resort.Bedrooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have an private bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant and bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel offers wheelchair access in public areas, and adapted rooms for disabled guests.The Mora is a short walk from the town center. It has a famous 13th-century castle. There are also many churches and the old city wall.
- The hotel is run down. I could not recommend it. Do not have the breakfast. Same food was put out four mornings running, not fresh. Bowl of fruit was mouldy. Beds were comfortable but room was very small. The Hotel needs to be modernised. Overpriced for the facilities. Quite a walk into the village. Sorry but We were very disappointed with our stay.
- everything! lovely size room comfy bed and value for money
- Value for money. Having driven through a snow storm appreciated the cosy warm room.
- Is by far the worse hotel I have ever been to. I felt back in 1970.
- A good quality Spanish Hotel very clean,friendly staff close to an interesting historic town
Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre
Offering views of the Sierra de Gúdar Mountains and 3.1 mi from Mora de Rubielos, Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre features a restaurant. Housed in a charming restored country mansion, it combines rustic features with chic, contemporary décor.Each spacious room at Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre is decorated in attractive white and lilac tones, and features high, beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have free wired internet access, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar.The stylish restaurant serves creative cuisine based on traditional local dishes. You can relax in the relaxing lounge area, where there is a library and a fireplace.The beautiful Teruel countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling, and you can go mushroom hunting in the nearby forest.The ski slopes of Valdelinares are a 35-minute drive away, and Javalambre ski slopes are just less than an hour’s drive away.
- The restored buildings are very well done. Top quality furnishings, beds and bedding. Spa bath and huge shower. Breakfast was comprehensive. You will need to speak some spanish. The staff were friendly and helpful. Peaceful and lovely countryside. We were the only guests. Their busy time is winter for the ski season and weekends, we were there during the week.
- Far exceeded what we needed 1 night didn’t do it justice.
- The care renovating this old house to incorporate modern facilities done in great taste
this is really a super hotel with great views in the nature
i going back when i can
Hotel La Rueda
Hotel La Rueda is located in Mora de Rubielos, in the Gúdar-Javalambre area of Teruel province. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and rooms with private balcony.The Hotel La Rueda has a bouncy castle and a ball pit for children. There are also table tennis tables, basketball and tennis courts, and you can hire mountain bikes.The restaurant at La Rueda serves traditional Aragonese food such as roast lamb. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All rooms at the Rueda Hotel are equipped with heating and feature light wood décor and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.La Rueda is easily accessible from the A-23 Motorway, which runs from Valencia to Zaragoza.
El trato por parte del personal fue excelente. Encantadores y atentos.
Se esforzaron en ofrecer opciones veganas en el menú.
- La zona de ocio infantil, la terraza y la piscina. El personal, muy amable y atento.
- La piscina era estupenda.La habitación daba al monte posibilidad de comer en el mismo recinto
- Las personas que trabajan en este hotel son de 10, profesionales, atentos, amables. Para mí uno de los puntos fuertes del establecimiento junto a los servicios y posibilidades de ocio que ofrece. Con muy buena ubicación.
- Personal amable y atento, piscina estupenda y muy buena ubicación. Juegos para niños dentro y fuera.
- El trato por parte del personal fue excelente. Encantadores y atentos.
Hotel La Trufa Negra
This cozy and modern hotel is located in the heart of the Sierra de Gúdar. It is set in mountains and located near Valdelinares ski station.This newly-built hotel has been luxuriously decorated to offer a complete range of facilities. There is a spa center that offers the latest treatments for your relaxation. At the end of each day you can sample the excellent dishes on offer in the restaurant, the majority of which feature truffles. This place is an experience in good health and wellbeing.
- A very well appointed modern hotel in an old town in the mountains. Excellent room and very spacious. The restaurant was of a high quality although rather expensive. Very comfortable beds and the rooms have wooden floors. Altogether a high quality experience although overall rather expensive for Spain.
- Lo bueno, la habitación era espaciosa y la cama cómoda. Es bueno para invierno, ya que está todo muy cerrado, con cortinas densas que dan sensación de calor.
- La cama era cómoda y la persona que nos atendió la noche en la que llegamos, muy agradable. La atención del resto del personal de recepción, sin ser mala, no fue desde luego tan buena.
- Restaurante fatal, la mayoría de los platos son de 5. gama. Hotel confortable, Aire condicionado ruidoso
- COMIDA EXCELENTE. TRATO MUY AMABLE. CIRCUITO TERMAN DE AGUAS MUY BUENO PERO DEBERIA DURAR MEDIA HORA MAS. EL TIEMPO SE QUEDA CORTO. EN EL RESTAURANTE DE FUERA DEBERIAN AFILAR LOS CUCHILLOS, ESTABAN SIN AFILAR Y LAS TOSTADAS DE PAN ERA IMPOSIBLE EL CORTARLAS. UN DETALLE PEQUEÑO PERO INCORDIOSO Y FACIL SOLUCIONAR.
Located in the small village of Puebla de Arenoso, Hotel Abadia offers rustic rooms with views of the mountains or square. Rooms are set around a central courtyard; and free WiFi is provided.Each room features a TV, a desk and a free safe. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer, and bath tub or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning in the lounge, and local dishes are available at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner. You can find a range of restaurants and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, rafting and horse riding. You can drive to both Valencia and Castellón in less than 2 hours, where you will find golf clubs and beaches.
- small quiet village, close to river for swimming and montenecos
- This was the only hotel in Pueblo de Arenoso but it was lovely. Great welcome, marvellous staff and a good dinner at the end of a long hot walk. It is an excellent base for an activity holiday.
- We loved the typical Spanish feel and decor of this hotel situated in a small town. The hotel was lovely, clean and homely. The town is quiet but with plenty to explore nearby.The owner made us feel very comfortable, explaining things about the area, and suggestions of places to visit. The food was delicious, and we would recommend staying at this hotel for a short stay while exploring the area.
- La ubicación y la atencion correcta. A destacar la decoración agradable
El pueblo en verano es bastante fresquito, se duerme de lujo.
El menú del restaurante está muy bien. Mi padre ya me dijo que era un sitio donde se comía muy bien.
Es muy céntrico, puedes salir y entrar como y cuando quieras. La verdad es que está bien sentirse tan libre.
Hotel La Vega
La Vega lies in Alcalá de la Selva, within the Gúdar Mountains. It features free parking, a small outdoor pool and a spa with Turkish bath, hot tub and sauna.This charming, rustic-style hotel offers rooms with private balcony, satellite TV and mini-bar. All are heated and en suite, and bathroom amenities are included.Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas at Hotel La Vega. There is a café, a disco-pub with snooker table and a summer terrace with poplar trees.The hotel restaurant serves local dishes from its à la carte menu. The specials include Aragonese lamb, Teruel ham and a range of wines.La Vega Hotel is just 4.3 mi from the Valdelinares Ski Resort. The Maestrazgo Naturla Area is also nearby.
Yes the croissants were extra flaky And bedroom lovely and warm and the water but the dining room was cold !
No evening meal on the Wednesday which was a dissapointment !
No swimming pool open which is why we go to this Hotel and the Jacuzzi and Sauna are never warm enough but the manager did compensate ,so no complaints!
Major refurbishments need doing around the swimming pool as well !
- We enjoyed every moment staining in this hotel. Swimming pool, jacuzzi, dinner, silence, fresh air…close to the Valdelinares ski resort. Warm bataries to dry closes, easy to park…
- Superb location and good facilities, food excellent and good value, ski hire facilities opposite and short ride to the slopes. Nice and warm. Great pool, hot tub and sauna, steam room was not working
- Good location close to the ski slope area, about 8km. When problems occurred the hard worked receptionist/ Housekeeper/ waitress did try her best to help but was obviously extremely stressed. I felt rather sad for her.
- La Comida muy buena ,las camas cómodas y poder disfrutar del jacuzzi y la piscina todo en el mismo precio de la reserva..💪💪💪👍🏻👍🏻
- Yes the croissants were extra flaky And bedroom lovely and warm and the water but the dining room was cold !
Hotel Mas De Cebrian
Hotel Mas De Cebrian is set in the countryside and features large grounds, an on-site restaurant, a spa with massages and treatments, and free WiFi.It is located 5 mi from Puertomingalvo and 16 mi from Rubielos de Mora, two pretty towns.Some rooms have a wood-burning fireplace, some have a double bath, some a terrace and others an extra-large bed.The property’s restaurant offers a gastronomic menu, with home-made, quality cuisine and zero mile products.You can buy ski passes and rent bicycles at the property. In the area you can go hiking, cycling, skiing, bird watching and other adventure sports.
- Everything was great, great location, excellent stay
El trato del personal fue exquisito (muy cercano).
La ubicación es perfecta para desconectar, el servicio de wifi y la cobertura móvil son correctos.
En el restaurante, tanto la comida, deliciosa, como el servicio se realizan con mucho cariño.
La temperatura en la habitación estaba genial, pese a que fuera, en la calle, hacia frío.
No nos pusieron ninguna prisa por salir de la habitación.
- Todo en general, la habitación, el trato del personal, el entorno, la tranquilidad, la comodidad
- La decoración y el sitio están muy bien, le falta una piscina
El personal amabilísimo. Siempre te atendía con la sonrisa puesta.
Es un hotel ideal para relajarse y descansar
Top Hotels In Nogueruelas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nogueruelas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nogueruelas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nogueruelas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!