10 Best Hotels To Stay In Noguera de Albarracin Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Noguera de Albarracin Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Noguera De Albarracin Aragon:
This comfortable hotel is located in the Montes Universales in the heart of the Sierra Albarracín. It offers rustic accommodations with mountain views, free Wi-Fi and a terrace, 50 minutes’ drive from Teruel.Hotel Suiza’s cozy and elegantly decorated rooms are set across 3 buildings. They feature central heating and include cable TV, a desk and private bathroom with toiletries. A laundry service is also available.Breakfast is served daily and Suiza’s restaurant serves traditional dishes and set menus made with local produce. There is also a spacious TV lounge with sofas and a games room.The hotel offers a number of outdoor pursuits such as hiking. The area includes quad biking tours and Suiza offers discount entrances to a swimming pool located 5 mi in Orihuela Del Tremedal.Hotel Suiza is 19 mi from historic Albarracín and 25 minutes’ drive from the A-23 Motorway.
- The staff were extremely accommodating and friendly. The room was clean and cool and the breakfast was great (proper espresso coffee – all too rare in hotel breakfasts. No problem with storing my bike.
- La cama un poco pequeña y poca luz en las habitaciones.las marquesina no querian que se abrieran y quedaba la habitacion muy oscura
- Es muy familiar y se esta muy agusto porque te hacen sentir comodo.
- La atenciòn del personal y el régimen de comidas muy correctos.
- Très sympa simple, bonne table et très bon accueil
Hotel Torres de Albarracin
This rustic hotel is located in Torres de Albarracín, 25 minutes’ drive from the Alto Tajo Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and views of the countryside.Hotel Torres de Albarracín has country-style decoration such as traditional agricultural tools on the walls. The restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, and there is also a café.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Located 10 minutes’ drive away, Albarracín features Mudéjar architecture which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Teruel is 45 minutes away.
- The village of Torres de Albarracin is non-touristy and the hotel/ bar is the focal point for the locals and it was a pleasure to wine & dine with them. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Cheap and cheerful, good value for money, friendly staff. Cold glasses for beer ??
- People were very nice. When we arrived we were starved and they cooked for us, even it was late.
La comida nos ha encantado. Nos habéis tratado como en nuestra casa. El menú de ayer riquísimo y el flan blanco ESPECTACULAR!!!
La cena riquísima,jamon rico rico y queso espectacular,y la sepia en su punto!!! Buenísimo el membrillo.
Las dos hermanas nos han tratado muy bien.
Que decir de la tranquilidad y la paz que se respira.
Gran desayuno para empezar con alegría el día. Gracias por todo
- La cama muy cómoda, no se escuchaba nada de las otras habitaciones. El desayuno muy bueno con pastas y magdalenas de la zona y la tostada gigante con mermelada casera. El personal muy amable y muy atento en todo momento.
Hotel Arabia is a spectacular former convent from the 16th century, with free Wi-Fi in public areas. Its cafeteria opens onto a terrace with fantastic views over Albarracín and the mountains.Located in the heart Albarracín Old Town, all of the rooms at Hotel Arabia have a balcony, a private bathroom with amenities and hairdryer and a TV. All include heating.Hotel Arabia is a charming stone building with modern facilities, including a elevator, an ice cream parlor and a gift shop.Free public parking is possible near the Arabia Hotel. There is also free secure bicycle storage on site.Albarracín is located in the Teruel province, surrounded by the River Guadalaviar and the Albarracín and Montes Universales Mountain Ranges.
- Good location from upper floors to village. Convenient parking across the road. Large clean room.
- Lots of character, fantastic view from the bedroom window.
Booked this room late the same day. Everything went smoothly.
The property is Spanish style and and housed in an ancient building.
Staff couldn’t do enough to settle us in and provide all the information we needed.
- The beds were very comfortable perfect position to explore the amazing town and the staff we’re fabulous we are bikers and had a great time and will return.
- The hotel is beautiful and the location is fantastic
Situated in the center of the charming historical village of Albarracín, this hotel is set in a beautiful old palace, and boasts a private swimming pool.Enjoy a relaxing stay in the bright, simple rooms at the Hotel Albarracín. Admire the original rustic features, such as ceramic floors and wood ceilings.Wander down to the well-preserved center of the city, where you will find cathedrals and palaces.You can spend the day in the lovely, unspoiled landscape, including the nearby mountains, or drive to nearby Teruel.The swimming pool at the Albarracín offers the perfect way to cool off in the heat.At night, sample local cooking at the Hotel Albarracíns restaurant. You can also ask for dinner recommendations at the 24-hour reception desk.
- Delightful country hotel that has a magic feel to go with this marvellous village that is so exciting. Excellent location. Good breakfast and restaurant. The best medieval village I have seen in Spain with unique atmosphere.
- It was right in the old part of the town and everywhere was walkable
- Location with a dormer window view was perfectly wonderful. Waking to that view was the best part of the hotel.
- The view from the room was overlooking the town was excellent. Unfortunately my wife suffered a fall in the town and suffered a broken leg. The staff were very helpful in getting her in and out of the hotel.
The hotel is set in the old town, so easy to walk around and see the sights
The receptionists were fantastic and extremely helpful
Hospederia El Batan
Hospederia El Batan is set next to the River Guadalaviar and surrounded by gardens and trees. It offers rustic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.El Batan is just 7.5 mi from the historic town of Albarracin. The Alto Tajo Natural Park is also nearby, and Teruel is 25 mi away. The area is ideal for walking, cycling or fishing.Rooms at El Batan have characteristic wooden beams and warm colors. They all include a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Hospederia’s restaurant serves a varied breakfast each morning. Meals can be eaten outside on the terrace. There is also a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. Packed lunches can be arranged.
- Location was great as we visited Albarracin a wonderful heritage listed village. We were then able to drive back through lovely scenic mountain roads to this hotel. Semi rural, quiet.The food in the evening was superb. Amazing new tastes and flavours complimented with wines. We eat out heaps but this was something special.So thankyou for explaining each course to us. Breakfast was simple but well presented, and we had yummy omelettes made for us. Thankyou to the staff for their help and friendliness.
- Amazingly inventive gourmet cooking at a reasonable fixed menu price, including a selection of wines. Spacy room with small terrace and renovated functional bathroom. Helpful staff. Better to stay here than in Albarracin if you have a car to get there.
- Great building and styling. Rooms and bathroom is grandeur and the diner was amazing.
The excellent location, very quiet and surrounded by nature.
The food at the restaurant was very special.
- La amabilidad del propietario. La calidez y lo confortable de la habitación. Espero repetir en mis viajes por la zona
Hotel Doña Blanca
Located in the center of Albarracín, Hotel Doña Blanca offers free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi throughout. All rooms have a private balcony with views of the town and Sierra de Albarracín Mountain Range.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Doña Blanca are designed in a rustic style. They feature hardwood or stone flooring, and exposed brick, stone, and wood-paneled walls. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini bar and safety deposit box. Private bathrooms include towels, toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy breakfast in their room. The hotel is in an area with a number of restaurants and cafés around.Hotel staff can provide information on sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding in the Albarracín mountains. The town of Teruel with its numerous Mudéjar-style buildings is only 22 mi away.
- localisation close to historical center, nice view from balcony, spacy room, cleanest
- Terrific location. Friendly staff. Breakfast served on the balcony with an amazing view of the medieval wall.
- Excellent location with a short walk to the beautiful town.
- Albarracin is definitely worth exploring and the hotel well located for doing so.
- Situated within easy access of Albarracin with private parking facilities. Friendly, welcoming staff providing useful information.
Hotel Mesón del Gallo
Offering a picturesque setting in the historic town of Albarracín, Hotel Mesón del Gallo was completely renovated in 2015. It features rustic rooms with free WiFi and a hydro-massage shower. It offers easy access to the Guadalaviar River and the Sierra de Albarracín Mountains.Each attractive room at Hotel Mesón del Gallo has simple, bright décor with dark wooden furnishings. All rooms come with a fridge, heating and flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms look onto Albarracín Castle and the cathedral.Guests also have access to a shared kitchen and a dining room.The nearby river is a popular spot for fly fishing. Alto Tajo National Park is a 35-minute drive away.Albarracín is within 19 mi of the A23 Motorway, which connects you to Teruel in 40 minutes. Valencia and the coastline are less than 99 mi from the hotel.
Great location, and amazing view from Balcony window
Comfortable room nicely decorated
- The Pizzas in the restaurant were amazing.Bathrooms lovely and modern.
- Very nice room and very clean, good location, plenty of parking right outside, good value breakfast at €3.
Albarracin is amazing
Great pitza restaurant
- Great location with restaurants closest to transportations.
- Great location, and amazing view from Balcony window
Located about 350 feet from the ancient city walls, this stylish hotel offers spectacular views of Albarracín and the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.Albanuracín’s rooms have a modern country-style décor featuring parquet flooring, exposed wooden beams and contemporary furniture. All rooms offer views of the medieval town or mountains, and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower and includes a hairdryer.Hotel Albanuracín features a lobby lounge with a fireplace and a terrace with views of the Albarracín Mountain Range.Guests can enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling and fishing. The hotel can provide more information on nearby sites and activities. Teruel is about 30 minutes’s drive away.
- Nice people, concerned about helping us arrive safely and park well.
- Most romantic location in 30+ years of travel. Be aware you park outside and walk to town center, but that’s essential to the charm.
- Traveling in low season, have the whole hotel to our own
- Everything from staff to room there was even a sawing kit!. The views were amazing,beautiful. A nice large room, which we could choose which one we wanted. Not realising we should have given half an hour before arriving the poor hotel manager rushed up to meet us. Would love to go back, the views are superb
- Perfect location with a breathtaking view on medieval town and next to the old castle walls. The lady manager was very welcoming and kindly provided us with delicious breakfast earlier the regular time. The room was very clean and comfortable, and bathroom was brand new.
Caserón De La Fuente
Set on the edge of the Guadalaviar River, this 200 year-old restored mill offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cafeteria.El Caserón De La Fuente preserves the beamed ceilings and stone walls from the old building. This 2-floor hotel features rustic décor and has terraces that overlook the river.The rooms on the upper floor feature central heating and a TV, and come with private bathrooms with bathtub. The ground floor features a cafeteria that serves breakfast each morning.La Fuente is 1,650 feet from the town’s main square. The hotel can be reached taking the A-23 Motorway, turning off at the A-1512.
- The craftsmanship & detail gone into restoring & converting this old Mill into wonderful accommodation is incredible! Spotless,fantastic breakfast & helpful,friendly owners. A treasure.
- Quiet country location but very walkable to old town in 5 minutes. Comfortable beds. Charming decor. Sleep to the sound of a gurgling stream (it’s an old mill) and wake to the sound of roosters. Buffet breakfast is very good. Staff was cordial and pleasant.
- Beautiful location and hotel. Large room, comfortable mattress, good breakfast.
- The hotel is in a quiet surroundings. Beautiful house.
- Parking is a bit tricky, but there are spaces across the road
Hotel El Castellar
Hotel El Castellar is located in Moscardón, 34 mi from Teruel. The hotel has a terrace and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. Rustic rooms feature a TV, CD and DVD player.Heated rooms have tiled floors and wooden furniture. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub. There are ironing facilities and interconnecting rooms are available.A continental breakfast is offered at the El Castellar restaurant. Room service is available and you can request packed lunches or special diet menus.Guests can relax in the lounge and library. Bicycles can be hired from the tour desk, which can also organize guided tours in the surrounding countryside.
- La vista por las ventanas de la habitacion al amanecer
- la amplitud de la habitacion. Recomendable llamar antes a la dueña
- La amabilidad de la persona que dirige el establecimiento.
- Das Zimmer war warm und hatte gute Aussicht. Das Frühstück war ebenfalls gut.
La dueña, Corinne, es encantadora y nos facilitó información de recorridos y excursiones que podíamos hacer por la zona. El desayuno muy bueno y completo y la posibilidad de hacer la comida y la cena en el restaurante “el Horno”, a 20 metros, genial. Tienen muchísimos patos para elegir de 1º y 2º, raciones cuantiosas y buena cocina.
Familiar e ideal para hacer excursiones por la zona.
Top Hotels In Noguera De Albarracin Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!