10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nogent-sur-seine Champagne – Ardenne:
Hôtel Saint Laurent
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Hôtel Saint Laurent offers accommodations in Nogent-sur-Seine.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Troyes is 30 miles from Hôtel Saint Laurent, and Provins is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The lady who welcomed us the day we arrived was very friendly and helpful. We liked our quiet room with view over backyards and rooftops. The Camille Claudel museum was just around the corner (another bonus) and the bar next door was good too. Dogs allowed: absolutely fabulous!!!!
- I got a great welcome when I arrived, which was nice. The pool looked great! Decent breakfast too. v good value for money.
- Car perking was free and easy opposite the hotel. There was a restaurant next door and a bar two doors away. Room was clean,bright and comfortable.
The reason for visiting this town was the visit the very recently opened Camille Claudel Museum – which is about ten minutes’ walk from the hotel and excellent! Other than this the town has very little to offer.
The hotel is comfortable and quiet with ample free parking opposite. Also, such a surprise to find a swimming pool in such a modestly sized hotel.
- I stayed in a really nice room looking out onto the local church. The breakfast room was very pleasant too.
Domaine des Graviers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine des Graviers offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nogent-sur-Seine, just 30 miles from Troyes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Provins is 10 miles from Domaine des Graviers, and Sens is 23 miles away. Vatry International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The setting was excellent. Delicious breakfast. The building gave a wonderful feeling of La Belle Époque
- Very beautiful environment; in a private park, quiet and nearby city centre crossing the bridge over the Seine; the breakfast was good!
- Le calme malgré un mariage et un baptême en même temps. Petit dejeuner copieux et varie.produit frais
- Le matelas était moyen, car les 2 lits jumeaux se disjoignaient et voyageant seule j’aurais aimé prendre mes aises. Le petit déjeuner était superbe, personnel accueillant, lieu charmant, belle préparation et présentation.
- la taille de la chambre, la gentillesse du personnel, le petit déjeuner, le parc……
A la belle dame
A la belle dame offers accommodations in Nogent-sur-Seine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Troyes is 30 miles from A la belle dame, and Provins is 10 miles from the property. Vatry International Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Beau Rivage offers accommodations in Nogent-sur-Seine, just 30 miles from Troyes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Provins is 11 miles from Beau Rivage, and Sens is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 36 miles from Beau Rivage.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast on both days of our stay . Staff very good and attentive . Beautiful position by the river . Parking was not a problem we were parked by the hotel entrance during our stay . An excellent experience.
- Wonderful meal. One of the best I have ever had. The service also in the restaurant was excellent. Lovely view from our bedroom.
- The room is basic but the food in the restaurant is excellent and the location delightful. If you are travelling in the are I would recommend it.
- Dinner is amazing. Saw 2 beavers swimming in the Seine.
- Hotel was clean and overall okay, dinner was excellent!!
L’hotel Le Marais Romilly Sur Seine Centre
L’hotel Le Marais Romilly Sur Seine Centre is located in the business district of Romilly sur Seine in the Champagne-Ardenne region. It offers free Wi-Fi access and free secured, private parking on site.The guest rooms include a private bathroom, soundproofing and a TV.L’hotel Le Marais Romilly Sur Seine Centre serves a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can benefit from a discounted price at a nearby restaurant.Romilly sur Seine train station is 0.9 miles from the hotel and Nogent-sur-Seine is 10.6 miles away.
- Perfect location if you are traveling by car. Big room, comfort beds. Nice staff
- Able to do late check in and coffee machine available
- Value for money and within 20 minutes walking distance of the town centre
- Not very inspiring when you arrive as it is in a location in town that is a bit worn out, but it had a good shower, a comfortable bed and a decent breakfast and for £36 I wasn’t complaining. Check in was quick and easy, wifi was good – only problem is there isn’t much around. Howeever that means it is quiet when you want to sleep – so swings and roundabouts.
- The rural atmosphere around the house is very pleasent, hosts very friendly and correct, the village St.Saud has much to offer, the homy breakfast is nice with a large variety of home made marmelades. Good value for money.
Le César Hôtel
Le César Hôtel is located in Provins, just 31 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fontainebleau is 29 miles from Le César Hôtel, and Sens is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 43 miles from Le César Hôtel.
- Bed comfortable; excellent shower; loved the terrace.
- The staff were really friendly and approachable and the rooms were so nice and stylish, the bed was super comfortable and it was very clean!
- We loved the overall boutique atmosphere of the hotel and all it’s lovely little touches and references to the Provin rose. The staff were friendly and helpful…….epescially the cleaner! We had a lovely view and were warm and toasty though the weather was very cold. The hotel is in the ‘downtown’ where most of the shops are. It’s quite a hike up the hill for the old town but well worth it. We had a lovely stay in Provins.
- The hotel had great design elements and we especially liked the size of the room and its generously sized toilet. The property is well located and there’s plenty of parking around the hotel.
- Good sized room, air conditioned, really comfortable bed.
Akena City de Romilly
Akena City de Romilly is located in Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse, just 20 miles from Troyes. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Provins is 22 miles from Akena City de Romilly, and Sens is 30 miles from the property. Vatry International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Clean and comfy place at an excellent value. In the shopping park with walking access to shops.
- Good value for money, well maintained with very helpful staff….
- Le lit est confortable et les nuits sont calmes puisque situé dans une zone commerciale.
- vriendelijke personeel en stille kamer, ideaal voor kort verblijf
- Lekkere zachte bedden, lekker goedkoop en toch wel met een goed ontbijt.
Relais du Silence Aux Vieux Remparts
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aux Vieux Remparts offers accommodations in Provins. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 31 miles from Aux Vieux Remparts, and Fontainebleau is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel in a very nice town. They have done a great job in keeping the flair of the very old building, but still have all the amenities of a modern hotel. Breakfast had a good variety.
- Nice area in the historical heart of the city. Cleany room. Great spa.
- Disappointed room was not very clean, doors were dirty with finger marks and general use – surely just needed a good scrub – decoration rather tired. Bathroom basin smelly! Very friendly staff and lovely location but the quality of the room was really not in line with the pricing and star rating of this Hotel. Very disappointed 🙁
- it is in an excellent location for a visit to Provins, quiet, it has an indoor pool which is an excellent distraction for children, luckily unoccupied when we used it given the pool’s size
Food very good and restaurant staff smiling and efficient despite being under a lot of pressure.
Nice courtyard dining.
Au Bon Laboureur
Located in Bray-sur-Seine, 25 miles from Fontainebleau, Au Bon Laboureur features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Provins is 10 miles from Au Bon Laboureur, and Sens is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The hotel is simple, but functional.The rooms were spotlessly clean, and the staff could have not been more accommodating, even when we called them as we were arriving later than the 3PM checkin time. Nicest people ever, also provided a baby cot, set up with linen, etc; ready for us on arrival at no cost. I was gutted not to be able to try the restaurant which has rave reviews.
- ontbijt zeer goed – kamers goed, maar ligging niet goed – eten lekker
Tout a été parfait, diner chambre si la possibilité se présente je reviendrai
Le personnel est extra, encore merci
- le petit déjeuner était bien mais les croissants n’étaient pas chauds.
- Tout était parfait, hébergement, déjeuné, petit déjeuné. Un personnel d’exception 👍🏻
Chateau de Montrame
Chateau de Montrame is located in Soisy-Bouy, 28 miles from Fontainebleau and 3.4 miles from Provins. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sens is 22 miles from Chateau de Montrame, and Melun is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Extremely clean with nice touches and exactly what we needed after a long day. Great value for money in this price range. Perfect breakfast and perfect hosts who were super friendly. The wife speaks English which was great for us. Oh – and make sure to eat at “The Cow on the Roof” (or at least thats what it translates to from French) which is within walking distance and has fantastic local food.
- It was a stunning place, with a splendid big bed, historic rooms and big spaces that would be good for a group visit/ event.
- The location and the buildings themselves are beautiful and the people we met were friendly and helpful. Our stay was not a typical one at this location, since we booked the last room at the last minute, which meant a small room at the top of one of the buildings with shared toilet and bathroom facilities. But we knew this in advance and for 60 euros it still offered good value for money. The room we had was clean and comfortable, but basic. We know that the property has much better rooms to offer than the one we had.
- Historic location – very peaceful (except for some other guests). Accurate description on website i.e. no food / drink facility at hotel, our room had shared bathroom facilities. Basic clean rooms – not paying for frills which you don’t need for an overnight stay.
- Le château est très bien situé, l’environnement est calme, la vue absolument superbe, les jardins vraiment magnifiques. L’accueil est très chouette, petits commentaires historiques, explications diverses. Mon mari arrivé en vélo a pu mettre son vélo en sécurité dans une pièce fermée. Le parking dans le château est aussi appréciable.
Top Hotels In Nogent-sur-seine Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nogent-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!