10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nivillac Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Nivillac Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nivillac Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nivillac Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nivillac Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nivillac Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nivillac Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nivillac Brittany:
Domaine De Bodeuc
Domaine de Bodeuc is located in South Brittany in La Roche – Bernard. This 19th-century manor house offers elegantly decorated guest rooms, and outdoor, heated swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.All of the guest rooms are serviced by an elevator and some have jet showers.At the Domaine de Bodeuc fine local Bretonne specialties are served. A varied wine list is also available. A continental breakfast is served daily.The Domaine de Bodeuc is just 20 minutes from the beaches and a golf course.
Excellent food and accommodation. Very charming and helpful proprietors.
Tranquil country setting. Ideal to relax in.
- Beautiful location, bedroom and luxurious bathroom. Warm welcome.
- Marina and Chris who run the hotel are the perfect hosts and make you feel really welcome with their attention to detail and kindness. The restaurant is outstanding. The location is magical and tranquil. The surrounding area is lovely.
- The owners are extremely nice, friendly and helpful. They gave us a lot of good suggestions for exploring the region. We rented electric bikes at the property
- Fantastic place, stunning property and really nice staff. Slept really well, enjoyed the pool, the food. Loved our stay and would have liked to stay longer.
- Excellent food and accommodation. Very charming and helpful proprietors.
Le Manoir Du Rodoir
Le Manoir Du Rodoir is located in La Roche-Bernard, just 29 miles from Pornic. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. La Baule is 16 miles from Le Manoir Du Rodoir, and Vannes is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 40 miles from Le Manoir Du Rodoir.
The hotel is on the outskirts of the village and had plenty of parking. The village is lovely with lots of little side streets and wonderful shops, there is also a harbour area and a good range of restaurants. At the hotel the rooms are comfortable and the food in the restaurant is generally good (we had evening meals a couple of times). The outdoor swimming pool was very quiet and surrounded by trees, so peaceful.
After the initial concerns about the poor welcome, we found that the staff members were friendly and approachable and once we settled into our room and wandered round the hotel and surrounding village, we really enjoyed it and would return and recommend it to others.
- Staff were very pleasent and helpful.little English spoken
- The old building was beautiful, but in need of care. The setting was good. The pool was good and clean.
Supper and Breakfast were as expected.
Very pleasant immediate environment
- Great place with beautiful garden. Breakfast was delicious.
- The hotel is on the outskirts of the village and had plenty of parking. The village is lovely with lots of little side streets and wonderful shops, there is also a harbour area and a good range of restaurants. At the hotel the rooms are comfortable and the food in the restaurant is generally good (we had evening meals a couple of times). The outdoor swimming pool was very quiet and surrounded by trees, so peaceful.
Hotel Les Deux Magots
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Les Deux Magots offers accommodations in La Roche-Bernard, just 29 miles from Pornic.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. La Baule is 17 miles from Hotel Les Deux Magots, and Vannes is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Les Deux Magots.
- A stay in this hotel compliments the charm of a stay in La Roche Bernard. Location, decor, great welcome from the team.
- The location, right in the centre. The staff – very friendly and helpful. For an old building the rooms have been well renovated.
- Location excellent, staff friendly and not at all anti-brexit.
- Visited the hotel on a cold January weekend, the hotel was toasty and warm and a friendly welcome from the staff, the rooms are a bit basic, (no facilities to make a warm drink but clean and tidy with comfortable bed, overall enjoyed the stay, parking in streets or by the church, a 2 minute walk, there is an auberge beside the hotel a bar opposite and restaurants about a 3-4 minute walk, La Roche Bernard is a pretty town and easy stopover or stay
- My wife and I have stayed here on numerous occasions and the location is charming. Rooms are really well decorated. Many restaurants close by. The staff are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble
Auberge Bretonne offers accommodations in La Roche-Bernard. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pornic is 29 miles from Auberge Bretonne, and La Baule is 17 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 41 miles away.
The room was very good,clean and comfortable.
Staff were very pleasent and helpful.
Dinner was disappointing.
The breakfast was adequate but no choice of anything cooked.
- Everything!The hotel was very comfortable and the food was exquisite. Although there are many other restaurants in the vicinity, this one beats them all on quality and price. Do visit.
- Excellent dinner in restaurant. Bedroom and bathroom with large windows overlooking the garden. Quiet and peaceful stay.
- The owners were so helpful. Ambiance just lovely, our room was huge and very comfortable. The restaurant was top! Fabulous meal on both nights. Superb choice of wine. No problem with our little dog, even welcomed in the restaurant and there were so many lovely walks. La Roche Bernard is really such a pretty place
- Large bedroom and spacious new bathroom. Good clothes storage.
- The room was very good,clean and comfortable.
Hôtel & Spa de La Bretesche
The Hotel & Spa de La Bretesche is in the Parc Naturel de la Brière and borders an 18-hole golf course. It has 2 swimming pools, a gourmet restaurant, a bistrot and a spa.The hotel has 30 rooms and 1 suite. They all offer views of the Cour Carrée, the swimming pool, the golf course or the pond. Each has free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV.The Spa de la Cour Carrée offers well-being treatments including massages, body and face treatments and features a multisensorial cocoon.The culinary restaurant, Le Montaigu, offers panoramic views of the lake. Guests can start their evening with an aperitif in the hotel’s Bar des Ecuries.Guests are invited to enjoy the infrared sauna, fitness room and outdoor heated pool (from May to September). Bikes are available on site and there is also a tennis court.
- Lovely chateau hotel just outside Missilac. Fabulous Michelin starred restaurant. Nice little indoor pool and a good spa. Ideal for a couple of days of luxury
- The rooms were gorgeous and the beds so comfortable. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The dinner was eclectic and flavorful and the wait staff was attentive.
- The grounds were beautiful, the staff excellent , friendly and knowledgeable,
- The food was great. Had a very nice diner. Breakfast was nice too.
- l accueil , le confort, la discrétion du personnel , la piscine intérieur, la brasserie et le bar , les jardins , l élégance du cadre , vraiment pour mes 48 ans j ai passé un moment merveilleux ! meme si le soleil n etait pas au rendez vous !
Hôtel du Littoral
Located in Camoël in the region of Bretagne, 29 miles from Pornic, Hôtel du Littoral features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. La Baule is 13 miles from Hôtel du Littoral, and Vannes is 21 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 43 miles away.
- Friendly welcome. Easily found along the route/
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Clean and comfortable room with bathroom, overlooking car park and back garden, with balcony. Ten minutes drive from lovely beach.
- The owners were very helpful and friendly. Excellent advice on restaurants and onward travel plans. Ideal location for access to the ports of Arzal and La Roche Bernard.
Excellent rapport qualité prix.
- Les gérants sont tres sympatiques et de bons conseils sur la region.
Bel Hotel is located in Saint-Nicolas-de-Redon, 29 miles from La Baule and 27 miles from Saint-Nazaire.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pornichet is 29 miles from Bel Hotel, and Guérande is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 33 miles from Bel Hotel.
- Staff very friendly. Canal across the road. Room warm and comfy. Restaurant 4/5 minutes walk.
- Convenient situation and appropriate price for an overnight stop en route to the ferry. Helpful staff, quiet if not on the railway side of the property, good access appreciated. Breakfast basic but sufficient.
- Great no frills accommodation. CLean friendly staff and good breakfast. Good value
Very helpful staff. Short walk to town and the river along canal. Parking was good motorcycle in secure area. Good value for money.
Easy to find.
Good for short stay.
- There is a hypermarket next door to the Hotel. You could walk into town easily. very central for seeing the area. Good value for money with friendly staff. We did not sample breakfast
La Ferme Du Blanchot
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Ferme Du Blanchot offers accommodations in Crossac, just 20 miles from Pornic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Baule is 13 miles from La Ferme Du Blanchot, and Noirmoutier-en-l’lle is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 32 miles from La Ferme Du Blanchot.
- Nice patio for drinks on a hot evening, excellent dinner and good breakfast, cheerful hosts.
- Staff were very helpful food excellent we were allowed to store our bicycles in their barn which was secure
The evening meal was excellent.
The room was very nice and very clean.
- – There is a restaurant at this location, and the restaurant is excellent. Best food we had during our holiday for a very good price.
- Chambres et salle d’eau impeccables , le restaurant et le petit déjeuner très bien
ibis budget Redon
Ibis budget Redon offers accommodations in Redon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.La Baule is 31 miles from ibis budget Redon, and Saint-Nazaire is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- My son and I were cycling the Velodyssee route in France. This hotel was a bit out of the town centre but quite close to our route so OK for us. We had a good welcome from Anne, she was very helpful and efficient. She told us where the local Laundrette was and organised a taxi to take us too and from the laundrette. Our room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast in the morning was very good. overall very good value for money.
- As expected of a Budget Ibis this was a basic place, but the staff were super friendly and helpful. We arrived late and had trouble accessing the hotel using the pin pad on the security system, but after calling the hotel’s 24/7 phone line someone came to assist us within 5 minutes
- The receptionist was excellent, smiley, hardworker. The ratio price/quality and the location in front of the commercial center are the advantages of this hotel.
- Reception welcoming and new who I was. Room clean and en suite clean
- Basic overnight stay, but still comfortable. Breakfast is good and abundant. English spoken, WiFi excellent.
Logis Hôtel Les Chaumières Du Lac Rest. Les Typhas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Logis Hôtel Les Chaumières Du Lac Rest. Les Typhas offers accommodations in Saint-Lyphard, just 22 miles from Pornic. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Baule is 9 miles from Hôtel LesChaumières DuLac, and Vannes is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Good hotel would use again. With it’s own restaurant. Even when quite good service good food.
- Really nice and quiet area, great breakfast, top quality food in the restaurant
- Room with bath really comfortable. Beautiful gardens, in lovely village. Excellent dinner and breakfast. Parking in grounds.
- The hotel itself is lovely. The room spacious and the girl on reception was very accommodating and friendly.
- Very comfortable and spacious rooms, polite and helpful staff. I would stay again.
Top Hotels In Nivillac Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nivillac Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nivillac Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nivillac Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!