10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nistos Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Nistos Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nistos Midi-pyrénées:
Hotel Des Nestes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Des Nestes offers accommodations in Sarrancolin. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Lourdes is 23 miles from Hotel Des Nestes, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Very nice hotel in a good location for the mountains.
Very friendly staff.
I look forward to coming back in the summer to stay here with some friends.
I would recommend this hotel.
- The host easily granted my request to check in earlier. The rooms was very clean and comfortable. The interior was very nice also. The receptionist /owner was so nice and welcoming, eventhough she is not so good in English she is still trying to help me and give infos and have a breakfast chat. Breakfast was also great. and had some extra food also to go.
- Easy to park and find. A good stop before mountain pass. Sadly raining when we were there so couldn’t sit outside.
Room was spotless and beds were new-looking and comfortable
Very good restaurant about 50m away
La chambre bien chauffee à notre arrivée : c est accueillant.
Le lit était confortable et tout est rénové dans un style sobre qui invite au repos
Ouvrir la fenêtre sur la végétation avec le chant des oiseaux
A 45 minutes de la station de ski Piau où nous allions
Bel environnement dans les petites rues du village médiéval
- Very nice hotel in a good location for the mountains.
Hôtel du Laca
Hôtel du Laca is located in Capvern, just 17 miles from Lourdes. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the hotel. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 21 miles from Hôtel du Laca, and Cauterets is 26 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 16 miles from the property.
Everybody was very friendly and extremely helpful from the owner downwards.
Gave useful information and checked things up on the Internet.
- The staff were the only positive aspect of this hotel. I cannot understand how it has a high customer review rating.
- We appreciate the personal connection when we travel and the “patron” Frederic made us feel welcome and took his time to give us directions and tips for our journey. We had a lovely dinner, though we arrived at 9 pm, Sallad Rochefort, Duck with sauce champinjon and rosted potatoes and a blueberry tart. A smooth red wine made it a beautiful meal. We slept in soft white sheets and woke up to the birds singing and a perfect French “petit déjeuner” and croissants that tasted France! Thank you!
Friendly Staff, fluent English and Spanish,
Great Food, nothing industrial !
Restaurant in the Hotel,
Quiet and clean
I’ll be back
- The manager was extremely friendly and spoke excellent English.
- Everybody was very friendly and extremely helpful from the owner downwards.
This charming hotel is located in Arreau. It offers rooms with flat-screen TVs overlooking the grounds or mountains, and a summer heated outdoor pool with a fully furnished terrace.Each soundproofed room at the Hôtel D’angleterre is individually decorated, and some have a balcony. Some bathrooms are equipped with a balneo shower.The restaurant with a terrace serves traditional regional cuisine, made with local products. During the warmer weather, meals are served on the grounds. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar next to the fireplace.D’angleterre hotel features a playground and ping-pong table for guests’ entertainment. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Free private parking is provided. It is situated 8 miles from the foot of le Col d’Aspin, 11 miles from Saint Lary and Peyragudes Station’s slopes. Also it is less than a 20-minute drive from Sensoria, Balnéa and the Pyrénnées National Park.
- Beautifully situated in the middle of Arreau. We walked around this lovely medieval town with so much to see. The hotel was typical of logis all over France, well appointed bedroom, a great restuarant which served delicious food. Breakfast, too, was splendid and included hot food as well. Great place and we shall return
- Comfortable room, good location, excellent restaurant, helpful and friendly staff.
- Everything. fantastic welcome, room, garden and pool. Food was superb, be careful portions are very large! Lovely country town.
- The friendliness and the service were excellent. The restaurant was good value.
- Restaurant was wonderful, staff were pleasant and the facilities were as described.
Hôtel du Val d’Aure
Featuring free WiFi, Logis Hôtel du Val d’Aure offers accommodations in Cadéac, just 25 miles from Lourdes.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 5 miles from Logis Hôtel du Val d’Aure, and Vielha is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 27 miles from Logis Hôtel du Val d’Aure.
- Breakfast is amazing, besides the “usual” (maybe not that usual tho) cold meats, cheese, cereals, etc, thaey have some home made cakes, and that banana & chocolate mix… well, they were yummy… homemade food is always a winner!! And yep, croissants were extremely taste as well, above all if you are an early morning person and get to them when they are still warm
- Great location. Ticked all the boxes. After arriving wet my cycling clothes were laundered & returned in a couple of hours. Excellent service.
- Thierry was an amazing host. The breakfast was incredible and the bed comfy. We’ll be back!
Friendly welcoming owner and staff.
Quiet rural location, great food, plenty of parking.
Ask to see the goats 🙂
- Large garden and mountain views. We were particularly grateful for the offer to do our clothes washing which was so helpful to us on a cycling tour.
Hôtel Auberge de La Palombière
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Auberge de La Palombière offers accommodations in Antichan-de-Frontignes, just 24 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 21 miles from Hôtel Auberge de La Palombière, and Vielha is 20 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- A friendly, helpful owner. The room was clean and very comfortable. It is in a great location for exploring the Pyrenees. The restaurant serves delicious meals. Great coffee in the morning with the breakfast.
- An excellent and friendly restaurant with mountain views — and clean and basic rooms. The restaurant has good fish and meat, and, whichever you choose, try the bolets — local wild mushrooms. Highly recommended.
- The food which is why I go out of my way to stop here. It is an excellent location for older people to sit out side and read although there is plenty of walking around the area.
- Quiet place with spectacular view. The staff was very kind to wait for us arriving late and with a last minute booking, and they also fix the shower immediately after reporting it broken.
The food. It was excellent and a very reasonable price for France. I recommend the 20 euro set menu and a bottle of his excellent house red wine.
The host made us very welcome at 20:30 in the evening after our GPS sent us over a mountain to get there.
We will endeavor to return
Hôtel Restaurant La Casera
Located in Clarac, 25 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan, Hôtel Restaurant La Casera features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Vielha is 29 miles from Hôtel Restaurant La Casera, and La Mongie is 26 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 32 miles away.
- Comfortable bed and adequate room. Value for money. Excellent pizzeria.
- Clean room, quiet area and space for motorbike / car. Restaurant next to the rooms.
- breakfast was good value if you like typical French breakfast
- Good location , on route to pyreneese, view from balcony of the mountains was perfect..ample free parking. very clean, good free internet . value for money.
- Very convenient location on our way from Bayonne to Andorra. Staff was very friendly and pizza was good.
Hôtel des Deux Cols
Located in Sainte-Marie-de-Campan in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 16 miles from Lourdes, Hôtel des Deux Cols features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 13 miles from Hôtel des Deux Cols, and Cauterets is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 18 miles from Hôtel des Deux Cols.
- We were on a trans-Pyrenean cycling trip and the hotel was ideally located for us. The hotel and accommodation provided everything we needed for an overnight stay, including doing some washing for us. Our room was clean and comfortable, the evening meal was simple but nicely cooked. The breakfast wasn’t the best we had during our trip being a little unimaginative.
- Excellent location if you’re on a cycling trip – the clues in the name. Good food in restaurant and good breakfast – cheese, ham, eggs on top of standard ‘continental’ stuff. Friendly, helpful staff.
Location near the Pic du Midi.
Friendly staff. Clean room.
Great itemisation of every detail.
On-site parking (if you arrive early!)
Fabulous restaurant for night meals.
Value for money.
- Friendly staff and very helpful as we were able to leave our bikes in a secure place when not in use. The evening meals are excellent value for money and definitely worth it especially after a hard day cycling or walking. Local wine great. Desserts fantastic too. The restaurant has a lovely French feel to it, busy yet homely with the owners always at hand to serve or help decipher the menu. We would definitely stay again. Lovely little bar in the square to have an evening drink before going for a meal too. Perfect place to start the two Cols from and for those of us who follow in a car – fantastic views from the tops.
- Great family own small hotel. Everybody were super friendly and helpful. The food at the restorants was outstanding and reasonably priced. Overoll we had great time staying there 😉
Hotel Du Commerce Spa
Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Hotel Du Commerce Spa is located in Saint-Gaudens, just 29 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Vielha is 28 miles from Hotel Du Commerce Spa, and La Mongie is 31 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 37 miles away.
- Our dinner in the hotel was very good and the bed was comfortable. Large shower good.
- Food and service at dinner were of a high standard.
- Air conditioning was good. Bed was very comfortable
- the size of the room, the quality of the bed. hotel is very clean and staff very friendly. the Spa space they have ( for an extra cost of 12$ per person for 2 hours) is great. it’s not huge, but it does the job. we loved it. Hotel is near restaurant and café. the best hotel around for that price.
- Family hotel with a restaurant way above expectations
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Pedussaut offers accommodations in Saint-Gaudens. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles from Hôtel Pedussaut, and Vielha is 28 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- It was a place to sleep on our way to the Pyrenees. Very good cappuccino at cafe on the nearby main street.
- Free street parking, good wifi, good size bedroom, good bathroom, shower separated from the toilet, it has a restaurant on site and the staff was really nice. Food in the restaurant was really good, we arrived at around 9:30 pm and they still served us dinner, it was the best dinner menu we had in this trip. Been able to have the dinner from the outside normal hours (7-9 pm) in France is always a super plus!
Spacious room with small bathroom.
Excellent service by the reception (gave me directions and called a taxi).
Not far from the highway.
The hotel is a bit old, but the rooms look new on the inside.
- Queen size bed too small / narrow for two adults
- Typical French provincial hotel in an old building with some faded style , however I found it easily and there was free parking , the room was Ok but it had a streetlight right outside the bedroom window which did not help sleeping. The staff were very friendly and dinner and breakfast was nice.
Hôtel du Casino de Capvern
Located in Capvern in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 20 miles from Lourdes, Hôtel du Casino de Capvern features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from Hôtel du Casino de Capvern, and Cauterets is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 18 miles from Hôtel du Casino de Capvern.
- La situation géographique et le bon petit déjeuner le matin
La chambre est confortable et bien équipée.
La terrasse est un supplément appréciable également.
La restauration proposée est parfaite : prix/qualité => rien à redire.
Le buffet du petit-déjeuner est bien garni et les produits sont de très bonne qualité.
La chambre est confortable et bien isolée du bruit.
- En tant que clients expérimentés ( Booking ne me contredira pas , je pense ), je ne comprends pas la notation de certain clients, 7.4 pour cet hôtel , ce n’est pas justifié en effet , quand vous avez une chambre moderne avec une bonne literie , une bonne superficie , des volets roulants pour éviter la clarté , une TV grand écran plat , à un prix correct avec piscine, dont nous espérons profiter aux beaux jours ………….la comparaison est à faire .
- La chambre spacieuse salle de bain propre et bien équipée. le personnel est agréable le déjeuner est bien…je recommande cette établissement! On y reviendra.
Top Hotels In Nistos Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nistos Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!