10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nipomo California – Top Hotel Reviews
Nipomo California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nipomo California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nipomo California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nipomo California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nipomo California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nipomo California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nipomo California:
Pacific Plaza Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Pacific Plaza Hotel is located in Oceano.Every room is equipped with a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pismo Beach is 2.7 miles from Pacific Plaza Hotel, and Morro Bay is 22 miles away.
- You will not regret staying at this very well kept units. Staff are wonderful, I don’t know what I would have done without their assistance.
It was so quiet. No noise from other people or the street.
Great location. Short walk to the beach and close to eateries.
Enjoyed morning coffee out at the patio table. Beautiful weather.
Are there any units for sale?
- Excellent self contained apartment. Wifi, tv and kitchen. We started xmas day and it allowed us to cook a proper xmas dinner. Nice touch.
- The place was lovely and cozy, clean and well decorated
- Fireplace-seperate bedroom-kitchen-sofa and chairs-balcony with table and chairs nice view-large tv’s in both rooms
Motel 6 Pismo Beach
Just 1 miles from local beaches, this pet-friendly motel is minutes from downtown Grover Beach. It features an outdoor pool.The guest rooms at the Pismo Beach Motel 6 come equipped with cable TV and free local calling. Wi-Fi is available.Pismo Beach Motel 6 serves complimentary coffee every morning. Laundry facilities are available.Ocean Dunes Recreation Area and Pismo Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area are 25 minutes from the property.
- Great prices! Honestly they have upgraded in service and cleanliness!! Awesome place staying here again!
- I love the location. The staff is so helpful courteous.
- The two ladies that worked the front desk , evening check in and morning check out were just about the most pleasant and welcoming that i think i have experienced in years.
- I like that it had a pool. It was a clean property. Good parking right by my room.
- Location was perfect 30 min from morro bay, 2 min from pismo pier, right next to Grover beach and the pismo outlets!!!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Maria
This hotel is located off Highway 101 in Santa Maria. It has a fitness center with cardio equipment, and offers spacious rooms with cable TV, and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Maria include a sitting area and flat-screen TV. They come equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities.In the morning the Fairfield Inn serves a continental breakfast with cereal and fresh fruit. The hotel also offers a local restaurant dinner delivery service.The Santa Maria Foxen Canyon Wine Trail is 18.9 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Maria. Santa Maria Fairpark is 3.1 miles away.
- Staff, especially breakfast staff, was among best I have experienced.
- breakfast area redesigned and very good. Had about anything that you wanted for breakfast.
- Breakfast gorgeous, clean and staff super, great amenities and position.
- The first room given smelled strongly of body odor. I was able to locate the smell came from a chair. We were given another room, but this one had a weak A/C unit. After a while it quit working. Service was called and I had to leave so I did not see the extent of the repair. Upon returning, the room felt cooler but in the middle of the night it was obvious it was not working again. There is no Maintenance Staff available at night. It was an uncomfortable night. I reported the problems the next morning and I was given some points for my Marriott Rewards card. I would have preferred to have the comfortable, hassle free room that I paid full price for…
- Indoor pool,easy access to the highway, full breakfast, very comfortable beds, friendly staff. Will definitely stay again.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria
Located in Santa Maria, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from Guadalupe-Nipomo Dunes Center. An outdoor pool, 24-hour business center and spacious rooms with kitchenette facilities are offered.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is available in every room at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Santa Maria. Decorated in natural colors, each room and suite includes a stovetop, microwave and small fridge. A work desk and seating area are provided.The Foxen Canyon Wine Trail is nearby, situated between Santa Maria and Olivos. La Purisima Mission State Historic Park is 28 miles from Santa Maria Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.Guests can dine at the on-site Portabella Bar & Grill. Open for breakfast and dinner, it serves local produce and wines.A well equipped gym is offered at the hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.
- We had a good stay. My husband and I with our pet. I was not told how much they charge for pet ahead of time. We have stayed in other hotels and never paid $50.00 for one nite pet stay. no Table or chairs.
- Everything was fine, beds were great! The only things that help this room from being excellent was the stale (smoke?) smell of the room & the shower sucked. Very little water.
- The people were great. I did not like that you had to pay $30 for breakfast. I think you should have a continental breakfast available.
- Very clean, well layer out floor plan. Easy to get to lobby, restaurant and bar. Did not have to go outside of building. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very quiet rooms, we were on the 1st floor didn’t hear anything or anybody above us.
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable, nice TV, coffee convenient and tasty.
Best Western Plus Big America
Located 20 miles from Foxen Canyon Wine Trail in Santa Maria, this California hotel offers on-site dining and a heated outdoor pool. The comfortably furnished accommodations include free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Best Western Plus Big America feature a flat-screen TV with extended cable. Each spacious room includes tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and microwave.Offering casual dining, breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the on-site restaurant. Fresh cookies are served every afternoon in the reception.The Santa Maria Country Club is 7.5 miles from this hotel. Pismo Beach is a 20 minute drive away.
- Very good value for money, room & bathroom size & layout very comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Breakfast was the best had for a “included in room price” style meal.
- Friendly and helpful staff. We forgot toothpaste and the friendly attendant provided a little tube at no cost. It was much appreciated.
The full breakfast was a wonderful bonus. The rooms were large and comfortable. I loved the vanity area in the bathroom! Everything in the rooms were new and well taken care of.
The room even smelled nice!
- I like that my room was so clean and comfortable I enjoyed my stay I love the breakfast along with great customer service and I love my living room
- The hotel is right at the side of Route 101 which is very convenient if you just want to stay an over night. This is a big hotel has a lot of rooms. They checkin and checkout are very quick. The room is quite a big, well equiped, but not fancy. The bed is clean and reasonably comfort. The bathroom is again big, clean, but basic. The parking is free and right outside your room. The breakfirst is average with hot food, eggs etc. The Hotel is reasonably priced.
Radisson Hotel Santa Maria
A short walk from the Santa Maria Museum of Flight, this California hotel offers on-site dining. A heated outdoor pool and hot tub are available. All comfortably furnished rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a 37-inch flat-screen TV with cable, all spacious rooms at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria include tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Each bright room has a balcony.Santa Maria Radisson Hotel’s Vintner’s Bar and Grill offers dishes such as champagne chicken piccata and Cajun blackened snapper. An extensive wine list highlighting local selections is available.Wine tasting and tours are offered at Riverbench Vineyard and Winery just 16.2 miles from this hotel. Vandenberg Airforce Base is a 15 minute drive away.
I have traveled all over California and THIS Radisson, (Santa Maria), though smaller than some, was ABSOLUTELY the BEST one in which I have stayed. In fact it is at the top of the list for all hotels !
ALL of the staff, (especially the front desk), were cordial and helpful; the beds were EXTREMELY comfortable, and the food was FANTASTIC. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this establishment.
- Superior staff super friendly and helpful. Very comfortable, clean, and quiet. Buffet breakfast was excellent. Great value during a busy holiday weekend.
- The rooms are always very clean and love the bed. Very comfortable.
- Very quiet, (had neighbors around me and not once did I hear them while in my room) nice and accommodating staff, adequate wi-if without paying for an upgrade and air conditioner/fan worked well. Great lounge and eating area and the cost was an excellent value. I will definitely stay here again and I highly recommend to others. Thanks to the Radisson!
- Very attentative personnel. Beautiful and clean room. Very comfortable bed.Breakfast was very tasty but could have more options.
- I have traveled all over California and THIS Radisson, (Santa Maria), though smaller than some, was ABSOLUTELY the BEST one in which I have stayed. In fact it is at the top of the list for all hotels !
Days Inn Santa Maria
Located off Highway 101, this Santa Maria motel offers an outdoor pool and comfortable guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. It has free parking and serves a daily continental breakfast. Boomers Santa Maria Family Entertainment Center is a 5 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in each air-conditioned room at Days Inn Santa Maria. Each room has a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a coffee-maker. For convenience, ironing facilities are available in all guest rooms.A 24-hour front desk is available of Santa Maria Days Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available.Paul Nelson Aquatic Center is one mile from this motel. Santa Maria Museum of Flight is an 11 minute drive away.
Noce clean motel
No issues with room
Good bed linen
- The room was smaller than expected, but it was ok because it had everything that a traveller needs. The beds are comfortable, there‘s a little fridge and a microwave, free parking & free wifi. The lady at the reception was very friendly.
- The motel was close to where we needed to be the following morning. It was close to the freeway so finding it was easy.
- Staff was super nice and very accommodating room was very clean and comfortable
- Only the lady at the desk was cool. Everything else sucked.
- Noce clean motel
Holiday Inn Express Grover Beach-Pismo Beach Area
Featuring guest rooms with balconies and a beautiful outdoor pool facility, Holiday Inn Express Grover Beach-Pismo Beach Area is located just off Highway 101 and less than 1.5 miles from downtown Grover Beach.The dark wood-furnished rooms are equipped with free WiFi and a TV cable channels. A refrigerator and in-room coffee machine are included.Grover Beach Holiday Inn Express guests can enjoy the on-site whirlpool or the lobby fireplace. The business center offers a public computer, fax and printing services.A hot breakfast buffet including eggs, fruit and cinnamon rolls is served daily and can be enjoyed with a free copy of the morning paper.The Grover and Pismo Beach Holiday Inn Express is 3 minutes from the Exploration Station and less than 4 miles from Pismo State Beach.
- Everything about the place was amazing the lady behind the counter was amazing!!!
- Staff is pleasant, rooms are clean and spacious, breakfast has so many wonderful options.
- The freshly made breakfast was delicious! Much better than any other in this area. Thank you.
- I like that it was so close to everything. Good restaurants, the beach, the pharmacy, even a bomb ass coffee spot behind it.
- Great location- close to the freeway, late night food locations, and beach access. Quick and easy check-in/check-out and the balcony is perfect for stepping out to feel the ocean breeze. Comfortable & Clean, plus the staff was great- even recieved complimentary water bottles!
Travelodge Santa Maria
One of our best sellers in Santa Maria! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Travelodge Santa Maria offers accommodations in Santa Maria, just 19 miles from Pismo Beach. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Solvang is 29 miles from Travelodge Santa Maria, and San Luis Obispo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The room was actually quite modern and nicely decorated. Also had a fridge and microwave which was a nice touch
Rooms are large and comfortable
High value for the money
- Good hotel if you’re hitting the road and need a cheap and comfortable accomodation to spend the night. Room was nice and spacious, bed was enormous. Free parking and breakfast for just 5 dollars. Would recommend.
Car park on site in front of the complex near the street, but not near the rooms. Plenty of room to park.
Staff friendly and helpful at check in
Our room a nice size, comfortable and clean.
The shower worked well
The air con worked really well on a very hot weather stay.
TV worked well but no guest guide book in the room to tell of TV channels, ice machine location, pool hours etc
The room location was quiet, with lovely landscaped gardens and a pool area.
There are plenty of food options and shops close by.
Overall a good overnight stay here.
- Perfectly nice motel, nice pool area, hot tub only warm. Large room, recently redecorated. It was the price that brought the experience down. Simply too much for a motel in Santa Maria – $250 for one night is insane. In August I stayed in London (Paddington, three blocks from the station) in a small room for $100 a night. Santa Maria aint no London.
Solaire Inn & Suites
In the foothills of Santa Barbara’s wine country, this convenient hotel provides contemporary services and close proximity to several area attractions, restaurants and cocktail lounges in Santa Maria, California.Solaire Inn & Suites features thoughtful complimentary amenities, such as morning coffee with pastry, wireless high-speed internet access and local calls. Guests also have access to photocopy and fax services.Guests can explore the Foxen Canyon Wine Trail that runs through the area and features miles of sprawling vineyards. Golf courses, lakes and beaches are also near the Santa Maria Solaire Inn & Suites. The Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts theater, the Santa Maria Speedway and The Natural History Museum are all just minutes away.
- Parking in front of the rooms. Easy Key drop-off when checking out. Good location, grocery stores and shops can be reached in a short walking distance (across the street)
- I’ll give the room credit for having a fairly fresh coat of paint, a refrigerator (slightly noisy), a nice new fancy vanity with sit on top sink (although the faucet is so close to the edge that it’s hard to use. The location is near grocery stores and restaurants. Plenty of parking, even for an RV or semi. I didn’t see any fleas or cockroaches (which wouldn’t have surprised me, given my disappointment with the rest of the facilities).
- ALWAYS AN OPEN ROOM, EASE OF BOOKING, NICE CLEAN ROOM, LOCATION
- Redone Motel. Awesome upgrades. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was sufficient. Great rates. Highly recommend staying here, I will
- The first night we did not sleep well at all because the pillows were so thin and old. I really think they need to purchase some new pillows and also put at least 2 extra pillows in the rooms for their clients. We slept better the next night because we had borrowed some pillows from family. The carpet looked real dirty by the door, a good cleaning would definitely help. Their was light coming thru the bottom of the door. Weather stripping would eliminate this issue. But the check in was great. We were checked-in by Kevin. We were arriving late Friday night and I received a call seeing if everything was ok and approximately what time we would be there. I let Kevin know that we were an hour away and everything was great from there. He was very polite. I would stay here again if I need to, just because of the service.
Top Hotels In Nipomo California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nipomo California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nipomo California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nipomo California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!